Fiore Blossoms Reviews

5 | Everett, WA

5 Reviews for Fiore Blossoms

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

In a nutshell: beautiful, beautiful flowers that are put together like works of art! I really appreciated that Alexa was respectful of my budget, working with me to get the biggest bang for my buck. She is so sweet. We used her for bridal bouquets, bouts, corsages, and a ceremony centerpiece decor/statement piece. It was well worth the money spent!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lanaya · Married on 08/30/2008

Working with Alexa was great. She has wonderful vision and a commitment to sustainability that is demonstrated by local sourcing of flowers and organic options. She also has a very open communication style and worked to keep everything in budget. I loved the final results! Our flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 01/15/2010

Maria · Married on 09/08/2007

Alexa Johnson of Fiore Blossoms was wonderful to work with. From the first time we meet I knew I wanted to hire her for my wedding. I had a few requests that were a little different than anything she had done in the past and she was very happy and willing to try anything for me. I would recommend her to anyone. She was great to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2008

Alexa from Fiore Blossoms was incredible to work with. Not only were the flowers BEAUTIFUL she was so much fun to work with. The flowers she did absolutely enhanced our wedding and she was so sweet and kind! We feel so blessed to have worked with Alexa and highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Megan · Married on 09/14/2013

Alexa was fantastic! I am a very visual person so I had a hard time explaining what I was picturing for floral and decor to her. However, she is so good at her job that she knew exactly what I meant and executed my vision perfectly. It was absolutely beautiful. She went above and beyond- I was floored when I saw what she had created. She is truly an artist! She even set up everything for us and came after the reception to clean up so we had one less thing to worry about. I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Alexa!

Sent on 09/29/2013