Fiora Design Studio Reviews

Fiora Design Studio 7
  • O

Olga Echeverria · Married on 06/29/2019

Impeccable

impeccable, I have worked in several opportunities with him and I always come back. I really like his work and he always amazes me with the final result

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jenna Wellington · Married on 06/28/2019

Heaven on Earth

Our wedding day was vivid, luxurious and truly heaven on earth as Aaron's designs made this dream come true. His attention to detail in what we envisioned for our big day exceeded our expectations and was nothing short of spectacular. We are forever grateful for his genuine creativity and care that he puts into his work. Fiora is the best!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Alexander · Married on 01/27/2019

A+ Experience!

The entire process with Aaron & the Fiora Design Studio team was seamless and professional from start to finish. I had a tough time expressing what I wanted (I'm not a very creative person), but Aaron took the very little that I told him, and created beautiful arrangements even better than what I pictured! We received so many compliments from guests on how unique and beautiful our space was transformed all due to Aaron and his team. He went WAY above and beyond in taking an ordinary space and transforming it to our dream wedding. We had a rustic winter theme and he and his team could not have done a better job at achieving the theme we wanted. I told him we wanted some type of garland, and he took it and gave us so much more! Thank you so much creating the perfect experience for our wedding. A+

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Nabat

Nabat · Married on 01/18/2019

Simple amazing! 😭😭🥰

Aaron at Fiora design truly made my wedding dream come true! He is Amazing at what he does!! I met up with other florists before him and instantly after our first meeting I knew I wanted to work with him! He is more focused on what the bride's vision is and not what he wants! He also does his best to scale back to fit the the the budget you provide. I changed my mind a few times on how I wanted the ceremony flowers to be displayed and he was willing to change up until 2 weeks before. From the ceremony to the reception it was PERFECT!!!!!! Words can't express our excitement when we walked into the reception room😍😍😍 the flowers were so fresh that we used it for our second traditional wedding the next day and it was still fresh for about a week!!! He truly exceeded our expectations!!! If you are looking for someone that will make your special day perfect Aaron is your Guy!!❤️

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Fiora Design Studio 17
    Fiora Design Studio 18
    Fiora Design Studio 19

Adina · Married on 10/21/2018

I cried when I saw my wedding flowers

For my wedding I had only 3 choices when it came to florists ,since flowers was for me One of the most important elements .
    Fiora not only exceeded my expectations but all those " extras " they added on my wedding day were absolutely amazing !
    He not only listens to you but really cares about your wedding .
    Months after , everyone still keeps talking about how gorgeous my wedding was .
    Thank you Fiora for making my wedding a dream come true .

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/28/2018

Working with Aaron and Fiora Design Studio was a dream. Aaron was very responsive, accommodating with our schedules, and blew our expectations out of the water! We got my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, mother’s bouquets, ceremony decor and centerpieces through Fiora Design Studio. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and my bouquet of flowers. I would recommend them ten times over. Aaron, Zach and I cannot thank you enough! It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

The Cunninghams

Fiora Design Studio 25
    Fiora Design Studio 26
    Fiora Design Studio 27

Catherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Aaron was the epitome of professionalism and his work was beyond incredible! He took the time to not just work within our budget but went above and beyond in making our wedding decor dreams come true!! If you are looking for a decorator for any event especially your wedding, look no further and hire him. He is the best of the best!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Traci · Married on 06/12/2018

Aaron is a true blessing. He was so easy to work with and immediately understood our vision. Aaron then took our vision and made it come to life, unlike anything we could have imagined. The floral designs were absolutely breathtaking and elegant. Aaron went above and beyond for our wedding and we will be forever grateful!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Shenele · Married on 04/14/2018

From the moment I met Aaron I knew we would be a perfect match. I left our first meeting feeling that my vision was understood and well received. Aaron pushed me to move beyond the Pinterest trends and create a floral design that was all my own. I felt extremely comfortable giving him and his team creative freedom because I knew that we were on the same page. The result of our collaboration is one I will dream about forever. Aaron takes pride in his work and goes above and beyond the call of duty. You will not regret having Fiora Design Studio on your team!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Fiora Design Studio 28
    Fiora Design Studio 29
    Fiora Design Studio 30

Lindsey Burt · Married on 03/24/2018

Best in the Business. A++ Experience

Aaron is amazing!!! By far the best in the business. He listened to what I wanted, asked questions and delivered something even more beautiful than I could ever have dreamed of. He truly is one of a kind and no one can compare to his designs, passion and professionalism.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Fiora Design Studio 36
    Fiora Design Studio 37
    Fiora Design Studio 38

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Aaron and Fiora Design Studio. Let me tell you I searched forever to find a florist that I was comfortable working with and that could recreate my ideas in a way that fit into my budget. Aaron is an absolute genius. He is so sweet, really cares about your day and has incredible talent for this market. I knew leaving my consultation we were booking him and I have absolutely zero regrets. My wedding was everything I could have envisioned and more because of Fiora. Everyone is still raving about how beautiful it was! Hes seriously the best, book Fiora!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2018

If you are looking for someone to make your wedding look both luxurious and vivid, look no further than Fiora Design Studio. Aarhon’s attention to detail is simply exceptional. He took the time to meet with my fiancé and I from the initial consultation to the final reveal. Throughout the planning process Aarhon truly listened to our vision and we trusted his expertise. On the day of our wedding we were completely blown away by his breathtaking masterpiece! Every arrangement was done with a touch of class and was absolutely flawless! We are forever grateful to Aarhon for his time and dedication and for making our wedding day extraordinary!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Derek · Married on 10/28/2017

My wife and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Aaron and his team were. They created the perfect fun/chic Halloween wedding for us. Aaron displayed amazing creativity and professionalism and genuine warmth. From the day we did the initial consultation to the day of our wedding two days ago, we felt like he cared about of big day as much as we did. If you are looking for someone to be a part of any special event, Fiora is hands-down the best in town. I’ve worked in the hospitality business for 20 years and have high expectations in these matters and i sincerely mean it when i say that Fiora is top-notch operation. Thank you so much. -Derek and Theresa Cote

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rudy · Married on 09/02/2017

If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, you must talk to Aaron! He will meet with you and make sure whatever vision you have for your big day becomes a reality. It was awesome working with him and we would recommend Fiora to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

Fiora Design did the most amazing job for my wedding. The wedding was at the Four
    Seasons and he created a masterpiece. He did the table decor, selected the tablecloths, centerpieces, decor and flowers for the ceremony as well as the wedding party bouquets. He is so masterful, and easy to work with. I can not think of any thing I could have improved upon. All my guests were in awe. He is a perfectionist and an artist.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

Aaron was such a joy to work with from beginning to end. He really listened to my vision for the style of our wedding and walked me through the options never trying to push the boundaries of our budget. I loved every single floral detail from the chair markers to the centerpieces and everything in between. My bouquet, however biased I may be, was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. You really can't do better than Fiora.

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Lorna

Lorna · Married on 05/28/2017

Words cannot express how much we love Aarhon!!! From our first meeting he immediately understood my ideas and details. I gave him the challenge of a no flowers wedding but still elegant and glamourous. I can only say he blew our minds away, the room reveal was one of the highlights of the night. It was what I always wanted and my husband was speechless. Everyone loved it and was amazed by the idea of no flowers, only Fiora could've done such an phenomenal job! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Love - Lorna and Antonio

Sent on 06/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

We can not to put into words how breathtaking the floral and design was for our wedding, created by Fiora Design Studio! Aarhon took everything I had tried to describe and envisioned for our wedding day and brought them together, but then he went over a beyond anything I had ever dreamed of for our wedding! Aarhon and his team traveled three hours, setup masterpieces of floral for our ceremony and reception and still had time to surprise me with my gorgeous bridal bouquet! Right before the Reception doors opened for guests, we were able to do a private reveal of the ballroom and we were truly speechless of the beauty! Guests are still reaching out to us talking about how amazed their were on how Fiora Design transformed our wedding spaces! I can't thank Aarhon and Fiora Design Studio enough for creating the most perfect floral/decor for our wedding day! If you want to look at your wedding pictures and still be in awe of your floral and design, then book Fiora Design Studio!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

One of the BEST vendors I booked! Aaron prides himself on his work and it shows! My guests were very impressed and took pictures of our centerpieces all night! He completely understood my vision!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Alex · Married on 03/04/2017

Flowers "make the room," and thanks to Fiora Design Studio our wedding was beautiful. Aaron did a phenomenal job creating the flower arrangements for our wedding. He used his artistic talent to put together the vision we had and completely exceeded our expectations. We even had several guests comment on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Aaron for making our wedding gorgeous!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Aaron did a fabulous job with the flowers for our daughter's wedding. He was able to provide exactly what she wanted within the budget we had determined. The result was breath-taking!!! He really has the ability to listen to what you desire, make recommendations and describe additional ideas to assist in decision making. He is truly an artist! I would not hesitate in choosing Fiora Design Studio for your wedding!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Katherine · Married on 02/26/2017

Aaron at Fiora Design Studio is a brilliant florist and designer! From the moment we met him at our consultation, we felt so comfortable with Aaron. Given this was a destination wedding, we wanted to find vendors we felt like we could trust and understood our vision for the day, and Aaron was both of those things! He was super responsive to all of our questions and updates via email and shared photos of his mock centerpieces and bouquets, so we knew what to expect. We visited several other florists, and his pricing was beyond reasonable! He was able to provide every detail we wanted within our budget, and significantly cheaper than the rest. He even threw in a few small detail items free of charge! He was on time on our wedding day, set up super fast, and hand delivered me and my bridesmaids our bouquets. When my bouquet started to weigh on my hand after tons of photos, he even was able to quickly remake it to be lighter in weight, and just as wonderful in appearance. Everything looked perfect on our wedding day, from the arch to the centerpieces, and everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. Aaron is a visionary and a master and we recommend him 100%!

Sent on 04/02/2017

genevieve · Married on 02/18/2017

Aaron's work was simply perfect. He went way out of his way to make our wedding special.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Haley · Married on 01/28/2017

AARON IS AMAZING!!! Words cannot even describe how wonderful he is. He brought my dream to a reality plus so much more!!! I still have dreams about how gorgeous my bouquet is and how perfect our wedding really was.

Sent on 04/26/2017