Finicky Flowers Reviews

Finicky Flowers 5
Finicky Flowers 6
Finicky Flowers 7

Bree · Married on 07/13/2019

Bridal shower of my dreams!!!

Fifi thank you so so so so much!!!!!!!!! I walked in my bridal shower and I was blown away!!!!! It was even beyond what I envisioned!! I am obsessed with my flowers!!! Everything was just so perfect. You went above and beyond for me and my mom, I cant thank you enough!!! My mama is going to drop off a card and bottle of the rose champagne to you tomorrow!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Finicky Flowers 13
    Finicky Flowers 14
  • Candie

Candie · Married on 05/23/2019

Fifi will NOT Disappoint You!

Finding the right wedding florist felt like an impossible mission for me. You would think flowers would be something you check off in the early stages of the wedding planning process… well that wasn’t the case for me. After saying no to a florist who I wasn’t confident with a month or so before my wedding, I went with my gut and started a search for a new one. My wedding coordinator, Hayley, referred me to Fifi and I am so glad she did. Weddings are expensive and nice floral arrangements only add to your costs. Fifi was my saving grace when it came to adding to my existing vision all while being within my budget. On my wedding day Fifi, EXCEEDED my expectations. With the help of my mom she added the most special touch to my wedding bouquet that I will NEVER forget. Thank you Fifi for being such an incredible soul. I am so happy I found you!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Robert

Robert Youkhana · Married on 04/26/2019

Truly the best!!!

We were looking for a florist for our wedding at our vineyard and found Finicky Flowers. When we called, the staff was beyond kind and helpful and set up an appointment for us, as we live out of town. We sat down with Fifi and told her what we were looking for, and told her the colors we wanted, but told her to "work her magic." It was magic indeed! Our wedding was BEYOND beautiful. We lucked out with the vineyard being in full bloom, but the flowers that were provided added that extra beautiful and elegant touch. When Fifi called us with our quote, we told her what our budget was and she was more than willing to work with us to get down to our target number. I still can't believe what she was able to create!

I can't recommend this place enough for anyone looking for amazing customer service, as well as amazing team! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Finicky Flowers 15
    Finicky Flowers 16
    Finicky Flowers 17
    Finicky Flowers 18
  • Madelyn

Madelyn · Married on 01/26/2019

Dream wedding come to LIFE

Fifi over delivered on my wedding day 01/26/19. I gave her full artistic freedom, and I was amazed by the work and quality of the florals of my wedding. Love Love Love finicky flowers is my go to flower shop. Xoxo

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Finicky Flowers 23
  • Melissa

Melissa Campbell · Married on 11/03/2018

Fifi is the best!

Fifi and her team are amazing at bringing a vision to life! My makeup artist had to pause just so my jaw could drop when my bouquet arrived and that was only the beginning. Our arch was breathtaking and everything else was more than I imagined. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

When I first started planning my wedding I knew exactly what I wanted. I had a vision and the flowers were one of the most important aspects for me, as I wanted them to be the focus of the wedding. My husband and I found Fifi and made an appointment for a consultation. When we arrived we were instantly comfortable in her shop and we loved her vibe. We even brought our 2 year old daughter and she was so sweet with her! She asked if I knew what I wanted and I pulled up my Pinterest board to show her. One of my favorite photos I showed her was one of her brides bouquets! We instantly clicked and she saw my vision. She made sure everyone in the bridal party was taken care of (parents, grandparents, bridesmaids and groomsmen, flower girl) From then until the day of the wedding she kept in contact with us and made sure to answer any questions we had. On the day of our wedding on 10/20/18 she personally came to my room at TCI to deliver me and my bridesmaids bouquets, and my GOD did she deliver. I cannot believe how much attention to detail she put into every single flower. The best part was when walking down the isle, there was a complete explosion of flowers (exactly what I wanted!!) To this day, I have friends and family tell me how insane my flowers looked. I honestly cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Fifi, from the bottom of my heart. You made my wedding better than I envisioned.
    Please contact her if you want beautiful flowers, and someone who pays MAJOR attention to detail, and truly loves what they do. You will not regret it! Love, Taylor and Jason Weiler ❤️

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kaela Skelton · Married on 10/13/2018

What a dream!

Fefe was a dream to work with! She went out of her way to work around our budget while still giving us the most beautiful flowers for our romantic winery wedding. I recommend that every bride and groom choose her you won’t regret it. I am so happy we did! Fefe, thank you for being so sweet to us and making us feel so special we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Finicky Flowers 28
    Finicky Flowers 29
    Finicky Flowers 30

Elizabeth Crooks · Married on 05/09/2018

One of the best vendors I’ve ever worked with!

I cannot say enough good things about Fifi over at Finicky Flowers. Aside from her amazing talent and beautiful floral work, she really takes time to invest in her clients and what they want. She sat down with me and went through pictures, made notes, and even gave me examples of how we could elevate my ideas. She took what I thought I wanted and made it more than I could have ever wanted! She truly cares for her clients and what they envision for the big day and I believe that her work reflects that. I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 03/17/2018

Gorgeous and Whimsical Wedding Flowers

I knew that Finicky Flowers was my florist of choice the day that I met Fifi and saw her gorgeous bridal bouquets! Hands down Fifi is a gem to work with and really listens to what the bride is wishing for on her wedding day! Fifi took the time to get to know me and my whimsical/romantic style. She was able to make my wedding day gorgeous and whimsical with her bridal bouquets and flower swag! I highly recommend Finicky Flowers for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/07/2017

Phyllis did a great job for our wedding flowers and I absolutely loved my bouquet!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Finicky Flowers 31
    Finicky Flowers 32
    Finicky Flowers 33
    Finicky Flowers 34

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired Finicky Flowers for my winery wedding this last Saturday in Temecula valley from the suggestion of my wedding planner. I must say, Fifi went above and beyond. She put together table arrangements, bouquets, crosages, etc. that matched my vision of them exactly. They were a dream come true, and I could not have asked for anything more! The execution was flawless, the delivery perfectly timed for my wedding planner to organize their placement, and were the glue that held all of the decorations together. Without Fifi's expertise in their arrangement, my wedding would not have been the absolute vision that it was and I cannot thank her enough. If you're looking anywhere else for flowers for your wedding, you're looking in the wrong place!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2017

This review is way overdue, but whenever I look back at my wedding photos I can't help but think about how beautiful our flowers made the day! Fifi and the staff at Finicky Flowers amazed me with their ability to capture our vision and bring it to life. All I had to do was show Fifi a few photos of flower arrangements I liked, and share with her our dream for how the day would feel... and then, she took it from there! Fifi makes you feel comfortable knowing she will take care of everything and she is a such a joyful spirit to meet with in the midst of what can often be a stressful time of planning. I had no doubt she would meet our expectations, but when the bouquets, centerpieces, and decor for our arch were delivered she and her team had EXCEEDED them! I am so thankful for this passionate, professional, and personable business.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Finicky Flowers 42
    Finicky Flowers 43
    Finicky Flowers 44

Carol Lee · Married on 04/29/2017

We were introduced to the owner (Fifi) and her amazing talent during a professional magazine shoot a couple of years ago, so immediately thought of her when our daughter was planning her wedding in Temecula Wine Country. Fifi not only produces stunningly beautiful and creative arrangements; she works closely with the bride to establish a warm and special relationship, and her flowers reflect the unique personality and tastes of each client. We highly recommend Finicky Flowers!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Finicky Flowers 45
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 09/23/2016

Fifi is amazing!! Flowers are not my thing and it was last on my list to book for the wedding. I hardly knew what I wanted but I knew I needed flowers for my wedding party. I came into Fifi's shop about three months before my wedding and immediately I knew I wanted her to be involved in my wedding. She did an outstanding job figuring out what I wanted, she quickly put together something as I was sitting with her so I could picture it better. She respected my budget and made some beautiful floral displays. Besides her work, what impressed me the most was her love and passion for what she does. Fifi definitely left an imprint on my heart. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who needs anything flowers! I wish I lived in Temecula so I could use her more.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Leanne · Married on 07/05/2016

I cannot say enough about Fifi at Finicky Flowers, she is just simply a beautiful soul! So loving and caring!! We had the most beautiful flowers at our wedding and never once had any doubts about anything going wrong. We are a couple from Canada and had our wedding at Temecula Creek Inn- Stonehouse. She is so amazing at what she does she takes all anxiety and stress out of the wedding planning craze. We truly love her so much and will definitely stay in touch....We've made a lifelong friendship and bond!!! Love you Fifi!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Fifi at Finicky Flowers is amazing! The flowers at my wedding were more than I could've imagined. I was pretty indecisive during the planning process and Fifi was able to bring my vision to life and help me along the way! I would definitely recommend Finicky Flowers for anyone planning a wedding :)

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2016

Finicky Flowers is the #1 place to go for all your wedding flower needs! My fiance and I met with different florists and did a lot of research on flowers for our wedding. Our original plan was to just use a florist for the bridal bouquets since we have a tight budget and order bulk flowers through Costco to make our centerpieces ourselves as well as the boutineers and corsages. It didn't take long for us to decide that we would just have Finicky Flowers take care of the flowers for our entire wedding after discussing the cost and value we would be receiving from Fifi. Fifi was able to stick to our budget which really meant a lot to us! We are so excited to see the final product and to work with Fifi throughout the process!

Sent on 04/27/2015

rindi · Married on 10/04/2015

Love Fifi and her work! My flowers for my wedding were stunning and everyone loved the centerpieces! Fifi was so nice and personable and made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2015

What an amazing woman! Fifi from Finicky Flowers made my wedding day so special and beautiful! Thank you so much for all your dedication, you do such wonderful work and you truly care about your brides. I highly recommend Finicky Flowers for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Sophia · Married on 06/22/2015

Thank so much for understanding what we requested and improving on it. My daughter’s wedding flowers were so beautiful and perfect. Thank you all at Finicky Flowers for being so professional, calm and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/30/2015

We loved our wedding flowers!!! Fifi was great to work with and went above and beyond creating our dream flowers as well as setting them up on the day of our wedding. The bouquets were Pinterest worthy. The flowers on the alter were breathtaking. She and her team also did our centerpieces and they looked better than we had asked for. They included white shabby chic lanterns with candles and flowers on the tables. I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted my flowers to look except for the type of flowers and colors so we left the rest of the details and arrangements up to her and she did incredible! I could not ask for better. I still today talk about how impressed I was with her work.

I have already sent a friend to her services. She was easy to contact during the wedding planning process, which was great for us as we lived out of state at the time.

Thanks Finicky Flowers for making our wedding flawless! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User4012041 · 2+ years ago

Fifi the owner of Finicky Flowers is wonderful and so is her work. She made our wedding day look so beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Jonathan · Married on 08/31/2014

Working with Fifi and her shop was a breeze. Being from out of town had us thinking that flowers would be a real challenge - both in finding the right florist and ensuring everything was done just the way we wanted. After calling a few local shops, we decided on Finicky Flowers after seeing the high praise others had for the shop and speaking with Fifi on the phone - she was incredibly personable and made us feel like she was genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding celebration. She met with us in person a little over a month prior to the big day, and we left her shop absolutely confident that we would get exactly the kind of floral arrangements we were looking for. When the day of the wedding finally came, we arrived to our venue to find the bouquets and boutonnieres already waiting for us. To say that Fifi did an amazing job would be an incredible understatement - every detail was *exactly* the way we wanted. If you are looking for a great price, great experience, and *literally* picture perfect arrangements, look no further!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • W

Wes · Married on 07/05/2014

FiFi Is really just the best florist anybody could ask for! From the second we met, she always was 100% on the same page as us about everything. To make it even better, as we were telling her the ideas and color schemes we had for our wedding, she went right into her cooler and started pulling out flowers and samples for what she had envisioned--and she hit it SPOT ON!

Everytime we saw or spoke with her, she was so helpful, so sweet and so professional. She really wanted to make our day the best it could be and was more concerned with us getting everything we wanted than "nickel-and-diming" us like other florists.

As for our wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful. She created beautiful bouquets and decorated our cross better than we could have asked.

To top it all off, she is the best hugger!! Honestly, Fifi cares so much about her clients and does exceptional work. We could not be happier and more thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful florist and new friend!

Sent on 08/01/2014