Finezza LaLuce Photography Reviews

Finezza LaLuce Photography 6
Finezza LaLuce Photography 7

Tyler Reasinger · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Engagement Photo Shoot

My fiancé Samantha and I had he pleasure of working with Kevin and Jamie of Finezza Laluce for our engagement photos recently and were absolutely blown away by their creativity and teamwork. They made the entire process easy for us from the moment we signed the contract. Both of them have such a passion for their work and it shows in how they handle their shoots. We had so much fun working with them and were amazed at the shots they were able to get of us. We can’t wait to work with them again on our big day and would recommend them to anyone. If you want easy going and fun photographers who love what they do and are incredibly talented then look no further!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 14
  • Stacy

Stacy Wegman · Married on 11/06/2019

Amazing People

I was lucky enough to have Kevin & Jamie shoot my engagement photos. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, I was so very happy with the quality & variety. Working with this wonderful professional couple was so fun, they're so laid back & so creative. I can't wait to work with them again. Thank you so much Finezza LaLuce Photography.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 15
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 16
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 17
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 18
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/05/2019

Our amazing experience with Finezza LaLuce Photography

I don’t even know where to start! My fiancée and I were so nervous going into the engagement session, but Kevin and Jamie made it so easy, exciting, and natural. It was truly an amazing day. I still can’t believe how amazing the pictures turned out. After seeing their work I wouldn’t want anyone else to capturing our special day! I strongly recommend Finezza LaLuce Photography to everyone, and if you're still looking, look no further.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 28
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!!

Having been involved with a lot of photo shoots, I realized my engagement and wedding shots were probably THE most important ones in my life, and I wanted someone to capture the true essence of my relationship and they did just that and more! This experience was incredible. I have been photographed by many photographers around the world however Kevin and Jamie were up there with some of the best in the business! They were professional, easy to work with and captured every moment perfectly and some moments I wasn't even expecting! If you have any doubts about working with a photographer, all I can say is that you are in the BEST hands with both of them. Ask questions, share your pinterest boards and co-ordinate outfits and leave the rest up to the experts!! Thank you Kevin and Jamie for such a special and memorable day! More to come... The REAL wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 29
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 30
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 31

Theresa · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Photography

The best! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Their work is phenomenal and they were with us all day and the creativity didn’t stop! We are wowed by our wedding photos and so very happy!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 32
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 33
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Kevin’s photos are amazing. When shopping around for my photographer his photos stood out the most to me. I luckily won an engagement photo session with him at one of the bridal shows. I could not have been happier with how my engagement photos turned out. I cant wait to see how my wedding photos turn out! Kevin was easy to work with, he knew what poses looked best, and did whatever he had to do to get the shots we wanted. I highly recommend him!

Carina · Married on 12/22/2018

Kevin and Jamie were awesome for our engagement photos! We had no idea what to expect, and Kevin made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole shoot. We honestly were laughing the entire time. Our shoot was outside and very cold, but Jamie & Kevin were troopers. We are absolutely obsessed with the end result and couldn’t be more pleased with the entire process. From start to finish, Kevin was responsive and flexible with planning due to weather. My fiancé and I would definitely recommend their services!

Finezza LaLuce Photography 34
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 35

Brianna · Married on 11/17/2018

We won an engagement shoot with a canvas print from a bridal show we attended and the whole experience was more than we could have thought! It was fantastic! The shoot was so comfortable and fun. We really felt comfortable right from the start. We got our pictures quite fast and the quality was perfect! We are thrilled with how beautiful they all came out! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

I met Kevin at my friends wedding October of 2016 and I fell in love with him. He was so polite and nicely dressed! I turned to my fiancé and said that we needed to have him at ours. After I looked at my friends photos it was a done deal, I e-mailed and booked him for my wedding that’s coming up this August! When we took our engagement photos I picked a horrible day. It was super windy, rainy, and Kevin went running around in the rain to pick out a great spot for our engament photos. After the rained stopped we went out and after an hour of taking photos he said “if you don’t like how they turned out we will just redo them” not many people would do that!! I would highly recommend Kevin for your photographer!!

Barbara Riexinger · Married on 07/21/2018

Finezza LaLuce are the BEST!!!!

You will never find photographers more committed to their clients then Finezza LaLuce. They have photographed my nieces wedding, two of my daughters engagement photo's and weddings, my grandson's 1st and 2nd birthdays, and family apple picking. Extremely detailed oriented and photos are breath taking.

Highly recommend them for any venue, however they are top notch for engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gramza · Married on 07/20/2018

AMAZING! Repeat customer!! Incredible experience!

My husband and I are in love with every single picture from our wedding! They captured EVERY SINGLE MOMENT possible and we are able to relive our wedding through our pictures. We have used them for my sister’s wedding a few years ago as well and I used them for my son’s first birthday pictures, as well as our family pictures. We will never use another photographer as they have captured some of the most important moments in our lives. My crazy 3 year old adores them (one of the pictures posted below is of him “taking pictures” at our wedding). Thanks again guys! You rock!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 46
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 47
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 48

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Kevin and his assistant Jamie ; from Finezza Laluce photography were hands down an once in a lifetime experience. This was my fiancé’s and I’s First ever photo shoot and we were soooo nervous but they made us feel so comfortable! Our photos came out beautiful as ever, and the service we received was above and beyond amazing. The location , the photos, the connection they put towards knowing the couple is one in a million! Absolutely loved our experience. Better yet the customer service was phenomenal ; I actually won a free engagement session with Finezza Laluce at a bridal show in 2017; and even after a rough move and losing the certificate he still honored it!!! Just amazing company!!!!

-Michelle R

Finezza LaLuce Photography 49

Justin · Married on 07/06/2018

Finezza LaLuce was awesome to work with. My fiancé and I were amazed at the photos. Kevin and his assistant Jamie are good people and we appreciated their time with us. I would definitely recommend them to all.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2018

Kevin & Jamie are such a pleasure to work with, they really make you feel comfortable and excited!!! Our engagement pictures turned out Absolutly amazing and I can't wait to work with them again in June for my wedding, they are worth every penny, and I would recommend them to everyone looking for a great photographer!!!

amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

They were a great pair to work with! Very knowledgeable, professional and fun! They did a fantastic job on our engagement photos and went above and beyond to get the perfect pictures! They didn’t stop shooting until we were completely satisfied. I wish they were free for our wedding too but we will for sure be using them in the future !

Mallory · Married on 06/01/2018

Kevin & Jamie are amazing! They made our engagement shoot fun and easy and even allowed us to incorporate our son into the pictures. I can not wait until our wedding day and to have them there to capture all our special moments.

Finezza LaLuce Photography 50

Lanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Kevin and Jamie were awesome! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Andriana · Married on 09/23/2017

Kevin and Jamie of Finezza La Luce Photography were amazing to work with. The 1300 pictures from our wedding are absolutely stunning. We will be using them for all of our Photography needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

We used Finezza LaLuce for our wedding 8/25/17. Kevin and Jamie were an absolute pleasure to work with! From the very beginning to the very end they were nothing short of amazing. They were so accommodating and they communicated with me so frequently! My husband and I were very comfortable with them right away, which lends the best photos!! With all the other stress a wedding day yields, it was so refreshing to have them there to help keep our day stress free! Their personalities are just wonderful and the pictures were to die for. So pleased that we used them to capture our big day!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 58
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 59
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 60

Christine · Married on 08/11/2017

We could not be happier with our decision of using Finezza LaLuce Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Kevin and Jaime really took the time to get to know us as a couple and to see what was going to work the best for us. They were very flexible and accommodating with any requests that we had. We were even able to include our dog in some of the shots (which turned out beautifully). I feel like all I've heard from them is "yes". We received our photos very quickly after the wedding and once the decisions were made on the photos for the parent albums the turnaround time was very fast. Our parents absolutely loved them. We haven't received our wedding photo album from them yet but that is OUR own fault for having so much trouble narrowing down so many great shots to fit into the album. We could not be more pleased with their work and definitely plan on using them in the future for any of our photography needs.

Dylan · Married on 07/29/2017

Kevin and Jamie are extremely professional and the photos came out far better than I'd ever imagined they would from any photographer. My wife and I used them for our wedding, along with newborn photos when our son was born. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone. They will be the only people I ever go to.

Tracy · Married on 06/30/2017

He did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! So glad we chose him. He is very easy to work with and knows exactly what you want and makes it happen.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2017

As photographer myself, I was very concerned about who I would hire for my wedding. Walking through all of the bride shows, Finezza LaLuce’s work stood out the most. Knowing that he is also a dance photographer, I knew he would have the skill to capture all of the quick moments of bliss. From our first meeting Kevin and Jamie there was an instant connection. They really understood my vision. They even took it a step farther and investigated my pintrest page. I was really surprised to find that not only did he spray paint 100 mini umbrellas to match my red umbrella theme, he also provied a canoe to complete my Pinterest board. That was just for the engagement shoot. On the day of the wedding, there was no surprise that I got equal treatment. Even in the rain and in the dark, Kevin continue to pull through. There was open communication during the entire planning process. Both Kevin and Jamie were very professional, punctual, patient, respectful, and they work great together. As a very picky bride, I could not be happier with my photographer choice when I hired Finezza LaLuce! On the day of my wedding, I felt like a star!

Finezza LaLuce Photography 61
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 62
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 63
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 64
    Finezza LaLuce Photography 65

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

Kevin and Jamie are an amazing team and do such a phenomenal job! We had our engagement pictures taken on quite a hot day with my step daughter and they helped get her to corporate and keep her busy while we got some shots of just the two of us! Our wedding day was just as amazing with them! They are so professional and quick with getting back to you and getting your pictures back! I will always recommend them to everyone needing a photographer!

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2016

Kevin and Jamie are two of the greatest people you will ever meet and also two extraordinary photagraphers. They are quick to respond, ultra-accomodating and fun to be around. We were delighted to have them apart of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/01/2016