109 Reviews for Finest Sounds Entertainment

Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
One Event Per Day (1)
109 Finest Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Ron was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. His years of experience, professionalism, and flexibility was put to the test with our wedding venue. Ron did everything we asked of him and more, which was no small feat considering the challenges and the share size that our wedding venue presented. Ron was asked to provide DJ services for seven and a half hours total: Includes a pre-ceremony cocktail hour, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception party, and sparkler send off! On top of everything else, his light show was amazing also!
We are thankful for Ron and Janete for not only keeping the everything flowing, but also helping us stay sane during all the stress of the planning process leading up to the event, and during the wedding itself. We would highly recommend Ron not only based on his excellent DJ services, but also for his great and fair pricing as well.

Profile Picture Shane, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Outstanding professionalism and customer service. Ron was completely understanding of our needs and totally responsive to any and all requests. Hire this guy!

Profile Picture John , 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was amazing. He was better than we could've hoped. His great voice and personality kept the party going all night long and really helped keep our wedding on schedule. He was also flexible in our lead up to our wedding. His involvement with the crowd was perfect, and not overbearing. The sound system sounded so great, better than other DJ's I've heard at friends weddings. Seriously Ron, thanks for such a great night!

Profile Picture Bryan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was absolutely amazing to work with! He is laid back and fun but also very professional. He was flexible with us throughout the reception and was involved enough that people were having tons of fun! You will not regret working with him!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Ron was a great DJ, most everything we wanted played was played. He kept things moving during the reception and ceremony and maintained flow. The best part was probably that he seemed into it during the dancing, he participated and was grooving along instead of standing still. We like Ron!

Profile Picture John, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can we say.... Ron was more excited about our wedding than we were! And his enthusiasm payed off, by creating a playlist that got folks dancing and people having fun. Of all our wedding vendors, he was the most responsive, despite our own delays on finalizing our song selections. He was professional and attentive to our whims, able to roll with last minute changes (like 5 minutes before the ceremony). Well experienced, knew what he was doing, and great energy. A pleasure to work with, and would use him again if the need develops.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ron was recommended to us by our officiant and we were glad we took his advice! Ron has helpful worksheets that make it easy to plan all of your wedding music needs. He played all our suggested songs and added songs suited for all age groups. One thing in particular we liked was the flow between the different genres of music. Our guests had a blast dancing to all the music. They didn't want to get off the dance floor!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

A wonderful DJ who ran the show with ease! That made my wedding fun and worry free.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl and I are exceedingly happy to have been referred to Ron Gray and very lucky he was available for our wedding reception!! At all times and in all ways, Ron was very easy to work with....a consummate professional! At our reception, he engaged our guests and was flexible to change a portion of our plan when our 3 month old granddaughter needed attention :-)) We highly recommend Ron to be the DJ/MC for your event!!!!!! A++ 10 Stars :-))

Profile Picture C, 8/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron was easy to work with, a true professional, and very flexible. We highly recommend.

Profile Picture Karl, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our only advice would be to sign him up as soon as you can, because if you are too late, you will regret it. He came recommended to us from a family friend, and we share their high opinion of his talent, his personality, and his ability to choose just the right music to make an evening memorable.

Profile Picture User6998118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything I could ever want in a Dj. Fun, professional, and made the party move.

Profile Picture Miguel, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron, the DJ, for our wedding was very professional and nice. I highly recommend him for other people's wedding. :)

Profile Picture User5638618, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Flexbile and Experienced DJ!
We heard about Finest Sounds from a friend who utilized him for her wedding and we were not disappointed. Ron met with us early in the process, had very competitive pricing, and took time to really get to know our preferences and flow for the event. Prior to the wedding, Ron provided an in-depth questionnaire to learn our tastes, including DO NOT Play lists and Must Plays, as well as specific percentages of songs played from different genres.
On the day of, Ron also provided AV equipment for the ceremony, and did a fantastic job seamlessly transitioning the evening. We asked him to take on this responsibility about three months until the wedding and he didn’t bat an eye.
Our introductions went perfectly and did a great job playing the music we requested, managing the requests of guests, and choosing songs on his own. The dance floor with Ron Gray was the place to be at our wedding!
If you want a DJ that cares about what you want, has competitive pricing, flexibility, professionalism, and flawless execution, then Finest Sounds is for you.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/21/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ron was excellent! He was extremely easy to work with, and was able to fulfill all of our requests. He was flexible (it started to rain during our ceremony and we had to cut out a chunk, but Ron was able to roll with it and didn't miss the music cues) and was a great emcee. The music was perfect for our group, particularly since we didn't provide a ton of guidance. Ron was very responsive to all of our emails, and tailored his services to perfectly fit our wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

OUTSTANDING!
Ron is the best DJ we have ever encountered at any event. He used his extensive knowledge of music to play the right songs to fit the different moods of the evening. He also served as Master of Ceremonies and kept the evening running smoothly. We highly recommend Ron and will use him again in the future.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was able to combine our song recommendations with more popular music and created a fantastic mix that fit the mood for each segment of the wedding perfectly. He was professional when setting up the event (much of the communication was remote due to the bride and groom being in Germany before the wedding). During the event, he kept us on schedule while remaining very personable and ensuring that everyone was having a good time. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User5436327, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and terrific service!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ron was great! He was very easy to work with and did an excellent job at our wedding. He played every song we requested and did a good job of reading the crowd by switching up the genres to get more people up and dancing. Less than 24 hours before our wedding we still weren't sure if we wanted speakers for our ceremony, so I contacted Ron and he was willing to draw up a new contract and arrive earlier than scheduled to provide them if we needed - I seriously doubt many people would do that on such short notice. Ron was a true professional and we would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Brad, 6/13/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mr DJ Ron Gray is AWESOME!!! Everyone had rave reviews not only for our wedding, but the reception as well. Mr. Gray was very professional and accommodating with us and my family's diverse musical interests. He played everything from beach music, to jazz, to great oldies, to my beloved requested "Pitbull music" to dance to. Dance floor always had people having a blast and my single ladies definitely enjoyed the bouquet toss :)

We can't wait to recommend Mr. Gray to everyone who needs a DJ for karaoke or just a good time. He delivers excellent service with universal class. He truly feels like one of the family. Some of my dad's friends asked if he was our relative!! :)

Thank you Mr. Gray, you rock!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ron was amazing! Exactly what we wanted for our wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was excellent!!! Received a lot of compliments from wedding guests on how awesome our dj was!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/4/14, 1 Review

BEST. DJ. EVER!
I highly recommend DJ Ron for your wedding...our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time! Everyone kept making comments throughout the wedding saying "I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor has been packed from the very first song!". People are still talking about the music and DJ (four weeks later) saying how great the music was, how it was the perfect music for the crowd/guests and how much FUN everyone had because of the music!

Ron was extremely easy and reliable to work with and was extremely responsive as well. He had great advice and tips throughout the entire wedding process making the wedding planning easier and better. He smoothly and seamlessly kept the wedding on our schedule/"timeline" and made sure we hit all of our events - such as, speeches/toasts, first dances, etc. exactly how we wanted! Working with Ron made the music extremely stress-free for us. We went into our wedding planning only wanting great music and food (if both of those are great, no wedding can go wrong!)....well, DJ Ron exceeded our expectations and "made" the wedding. We, and our guests, had so much fun....and we attribute it all to the music. I highly recommend DJ Ron to everyone planning a wedding! He is the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

When your family and friends all use Ron as their DJ, you know he is the best!! Thank you for bringing so much life to our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Natrisha, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ro Cube was great to work with. Once I booked him we were able to communicate quickly with one another. I relayed to him with my expectations. We kept in contact until the day leading up to the wedding. I gave him three playlist. one was for the wedding itself, one for the cocktail hour, and one for the reception. Some songs I requested were outrageous, yet, he was able to find and get.

during the whole wedding all things went well without a hitch. He knew what songs to play and when to play them. He even got on the dance floor and help teach some dances to the guest. (my wife just loved that). I got nothing but positive remarks from my guest about the wedding. One of my friends stated, " that DJ just kept playing one great song after another. I was like give me a break, I need to stop dancing but the break never came." I requested that I wanted people dancing and continue until it was time to leave and he met every expectation I had on that.

my wife and I are truly happy to have had Ro DJ at my wedding and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture b, 4/12/14, 1 Review