Finest Events Reviews

138 | Follansbee, WV

138 Reviews for Finest Events

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2013

Awesome DJ! I couldn't of been more happy with selecting Jonathan to be our DJ for our wedding. Everyone had a blast. He even accomedated staying an extra hour since everything was thrown of schedule due to dinner being served late! I highly recommend Jonathan Mihellis for any event you may need a DJ for!

Erica · Married on 06/08/2013

My husband and I would highly recommend Jonathan to DJ your wedding. He is very professional but also fun, energetic, and passionate about the role he plays in making your big day everything you imagine it to be. Jonathan met with us several times prior to our wedding putting time and effort into answering all of our questions and planning how we wanted our reception to flow. He made great suggestions when asked based on experience and I can honestly say our reception could not have been better. Our guests had a wonderful time and the dance floor was packed from beginning to end.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Eleni · Married on 05/26/2013

Jonathan was absolutely awesome! My wedding was scheduled within 7 months of being engaged. We also moved back to Pittsburgh and started new jobs the month of our wedding. Needless to say we had a lot on our plate and it was stressful, but Jonathan took care of everything... and I mean everything!! We put our full trust in him to do it and he certainly did NOT disappoint. In fact, he exceeded all of our expectations. He knows what he is doing and my guests had such a great time!! Obviously music is an important part of the wedding reception, but he also used his uplighting to make the hall look so elegant and beautiful. I would definitely recommend Jonathan!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Chris · Married on 05/25/2013

Obviously, there a LOT of important decisions to be made when planning a wedding, but one of the most important decisions to be made is the entertainment. The DJ single-handedly has the power to make or break the reception. With that being said, we didn't even consider anyone else as the DJ for our reception other than Jonathan.

Jonathan is the upmost professional, and he is very passionate about his work. We wanted an introduction that was out of the norm, and Jonathan worked with us to create a unique introduction that required a ton of time and effort on his part.

In addition to keeping the dance floor moving all night, Jonathan flows through all announcements seamlessly and ensures the reception moves as planned. His sound & lighting equipment are top of the line, and there isn't anyone in the area that uses uplights or speakers that are in the same caliber as Jonathan.

Jonathan's resume speaks for itself, and he is one the most highly sought after wedding DJ's in the Tri-State Area. Your reception will be in great hands with Jonathan as your DJ.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jesamyn · Married on 04/06/2013

Jonathan is an amazing person and DJ. He is professional, kind and fun. He plans your event down to the tee for accuracy in what you want and also to make absolutely certain your event is a success. To quote my father, " My god, you are worth every penny, aren't you?!" I truly feel that in the area of entertainment, there is no better than Jonathan. Do yourself a favor and hire the best there is to offer!
    -Jesamyn and Bruce Marshall, married April 6, 2013 :-)

johnna · Married on 03/16/2013

Very professional, Great announcer! Did a wonderful job helping us pick songs to walk out to. Knows how to get the crowd up and moving. Lighting is also phenomenal!! Great added touch. Was absolutely beautiful! And the monogrammed wall accent was perfect! Overall, would recommend Jonathan to everyone I know! Great guy!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Emily · Married on 11/10/2012

Jonathan was wonderful! He helped make out special day turn out perfectly!

Ashlee · Married on 11/03/2012

We hired Jonathan as our wedding DJ through a referral from a close friend. We were absolutely blown away! He was always available to talk or meet, made sure we had everything in order, I.e. song requests, first dance, etc, made sure names were correctly pronounced, and made sure he did everything we requested. He did our ceremony, reception, up-lighting and custom monogram and most importantly kept everyone dancing and having a fantastic time! We also had multiple guests give us rave reviews of how wonderful he was! One thing I've learned is a DJ makes a wedding and Jonathan made ours. Well worth every penny!
    We still to this day, 4 years later, recommend him as the best wedding DJ we've seen! Jonathan truly does go above and beyond to provide a one-of-a-kind experience and one that we will remember forever!

Donnie · Married on 09/15/2012

Great dj... made our wedding reception the talk of the town!

Jaime · Married on 08/25/2012

Our wedding was nothing short of amazing! Jonathan is so much more than a DJ. He takes care of everything...from the beautiful uplighting to the unique personalized monogram. He keeps your wedding flowing smoothly and knows how to get the party started and the guests on the dance floor. Professional and fun at the same time. We couldn't have asked for more.

Crist · Married on 06/02/2012

He was so fun and easy to work with throughout the whole process. We have seen him at other weddings and he is always so upbeat and keeps the dance floor moving. Just a genuine nice guy who made our reception lovely!

• Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 04/28/2012

Literally the best DJ in the tri-state area. You get every dollars worth when you book Jonathan. 100 percent committed to making your event a success and providing the most professional and quality service possible.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Devan · Married on 04/14/2012

Jonathan was an absolutely incredible DJ for our wedding. He made it so fun and everybody was out there dancing. He really knows how to get the crowd going. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Paul · Married on 01/28/2012

Mr. Jonathan Mihellis gave my wife and me a wonderful wedding reception service in January of 2012. The guests were so pleased with him and everyone had a wonderful time! He met with us a couple of times leading up to the wedding both at his home and away to coordinate and plan based upon our interests/song selections/etc.
    His personality is fantastic and if you hire him you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Renee · Married on 10/08/2011

Jonathan was great to work with. We could tell from our first phone call with him that we liked his personality, and trusted that he would do a wonderful job providing the entertainment for our wedding. We were right. He did a fabulous job getting the party started when he introduced the bridal party, and had our dance floor packed the entire night. I would recommend him to a friend, and hire him again.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Nikki · Married on 10/01/2011

Jonathan is by far the best DJ I have ever been around! He made my wedding reception one to remember!! People couldn't get over how upbeat and fun he was and how beautiful the lighting was! I can't say enough good things about him!! I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Tracey · Married on 08/27/2011

Jonathan is the best! Really kept the crowd moving and everyone partying into the late night! Very professional! Planned out the order of the reception from start to finish and let me know when things needed to be done so I didn't have to worry about anything! Matched my colors perfectly with amazing uplighting, and our monogram was beautiful! I have also been a guest at many weddings that he has dj'd and the quality and professionalism that he possesses did not falter! There is NO other choice for DJ! You will not be disappointed!!! Brian & Tracey King

Sent on 12/16/2016

Gina · Married on 08/06/2011

Johnathan made our wedding! He was so kind on the phone and went over all the important details for our big day. He asked lots of questions about the type of music we like and what kind of atmosphere we'd like. He even planned a surprise for my groom. He also did our lighting and made us a custom monogram.

Tasha · Married on 07/30/2011

Jonathan was great to work with . He met all expectations as a bride. We had so many compliments from our guests how great he was. He went with the flow of things. He is very professional and down to earth. Whatever you want, he'll be sure to meet your needs. I would highly recommend Jonathan. Thank you for making our wedding a memorable one. You're the best!

Jen · Married on 07/09/2011

Book him. NOW before he is taken. Jonathan was so amazing, accommodating and incredible. The best fit possible for our wedding reception which consisted of a mixture of ages from kids to elderly adults. He is detail oriented and if you have any ideas he is more than willing to work with you to make your event unique. I would hire him again. We have referred him to numerous of our friends and family.

Linzy · Married on 12/18/2010

Jonathan made our wedding! Guests were on the dance floor from the moment the reception started and didn't leave until the last song. Jonathan's lighting, well, that's a whole other story! They were unbelievable!!! Our night was truly made because of his professionalism and knowledge. To this day, we were married in 2010, guests still talk about "our DJ". Jonathan is awesome and I would recommend him for any event!

ciera · Married on 12/11/2010

Jonathan made our wedding! Everyone danced! Highly recommend him! It's been 6years and people we know still talk about how fun our wedding was!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2010

Jonathan was really great to work with. He listened to exactly what we wanted, and our reception was a blast!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alison · Married on 10/16/2010

Jonathan is an amazing DJ! He was the whole reason our reception hall looked so beautiful and made the night so fun!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Billie Jo · Married on 09/18/2010

Best DJ around for any event!! Plays great music and he's really fun!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016