Finest Events Reviews

138 | Follansbee, WV

138 Reviews for Finest Events

Rick · Married on 05/06/2017

Jonathan is a phenomenal DJ. Kept in great contact with us throughout the Wedding Process, and even kept us on track with other facets of our wedding planning that he wasn't even involved in. Everyone that went to my Wedding complimented him, and said they've never been to a wedding where there were so many people dancing. Give Jonathan a call, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Allie · Married on 04/29/2017

Jonathan was absolutely amazing! His DJ services will definitely not disappoint and your possibilities and endless when it comes to uplighting, monograms, and much more. The questionnaire really helps when communicating what type of music you want played and music that you don't want played. He spent a lot of time with us to truly understand what we wanted in terms of uplighting and our monogram. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night! We couldn't have asked for a better entertainer on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Alex · Married on 03/11/2017

Jonathan was great to work with as a dj for our wedding. He was friendly and accommodating from the first time we talked to him on the phone until the end of our reception. He could not have been more professional and had everyone dancing and having a great time. I recommend Jonathan and his dj services without hesitation.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Persephoni · Married on 03/04/2017

We couldn't have been happier with Jonathan. We would recommend him over and over again. He kept the guests on the dance floor all night. Every time my husband and I walked by the reception room while taking pictures, it was packed! I had received multiple text messages throughout the following week stating how awesome our DJ was. Jonathan provided exceptional service through the entire day and evening as he was also the DJ for our ceremony and cocktail hour. To speak in terms of equipment, Jonathan certainly has some of the most innovative and top-quality equipment on the market. He truly knows what he is doing and knows how to read the crowd. You can tell that Jonathan is not only successful at what he does, but passionate. We can't thank him enough.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Samuel · Married on 01/07/2017

Words honestly can't describe the job that DJ Jonathan Mihellis did for us at our wedding reception. First and foremost, Jonathan's professionalism is second to none. He uses top of the line equipment that looks and sounds amazing. With respect to his uplighting services, he made an ordinary reception room look like something out of a storybook. Second, his ability to read the crowd kept wedding guests on the dance floor all night long. Simply put, he knows what songs to play to keep people dancing. As you should know, the more people on the dance floor, the better. I also should comment on his availability for customers. Jonathan promptly returns text messages and/or phone calls right away or within a few hours. He never made us feel that we were bothersome or annoying with our questions. I honestly can't say enough about his services. I have and will continue to recommend Jonathan to anyone. I would give him more then 5/5 stars if I could. A+++++++

Sent on 02/01/2017

Erika · Married on 01/07/2017

Where do I even begin....First of all, Jonathan Mihellis is worth every single penny and is by far the best in all that he offers! He uses top-of-the-line equipment and provides impeccable service, following through on his promise to make your event one to remember. I attended numerous weddings before my own in which he was the DJ (and ones where he wasn't) and didn't even consider anybody else. His uplighting and special effects are second to none and turned our ordinary hotel ballroom into something extraordinary. He even went above and beyond by providing a custom picture slideshow on the wall without us even knowing, which was the perfect unexpected touch! We also got the customized bridal party entrance, and our guests commented that they've never seen anything like it before. From our first meeting with him, he took the time to understand the vibe that we wanted, asked all the right questions, and didn't leave one leaf unturned, and our wedding turned out to be everything we dreamed of and more. The dance floor was packed all night long, and he played the right songs at the right times. We extended his service we were having so much fun dancing! He reached out numerous times over the 10 months leading up to our wedding, making us feel that he truly cared about giving us our dream reception and always sounded excited for our wedding when we spoke with him. He was also extremely attentive and flexible, allowing us to meet with him at his house where we got to see the lighting and effects upfront. I talked with him numerous times with concerns about our venue's restrictions related to lighting, and he always remained professional and made sure to take care of things for me to ease my mind. I could go on and on about his work. I couldn't imagine having anyone else for our wedding entertainment. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a guaranteed wedding night to remember. :)

Sent on 02/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/23/2016

If you're looking for a great DJ that can take your reception from so-so to amazing, then look no further and hire DJ Jonathan! My husband and I were blown away with how great of a job he did at our reception. He made sure everything flowed perfectly throughout the night, and most importantly, he kept everyone dancing! In addition, his uplighting can transform any space into something beautiful. He was very professional and polite, and we're so glad that we hired him! We still can't thank him enough.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2016

Jonathan is a fantastic DJ, but not only that, he kept our wedding flowing. He is a great entertainer that kept our requests in mind and was flexible with our last minute changes. I would not have wanted anyone else to DJ our wedding or provide the uplighting that helped with the atmosphere of our venue. In my opinion, he is the only quality DJ around that provides the whole package. The quality of his equipment is top notch and always improving. He is a very nice guy that is easy to talk to and upbeat personality which was encouraging. He came highly recommended to us and I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

Thanks again !! Your the best!!
    Craig and Nicole Shaw

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

If you want to have a great party, Johnathan is the guy to have. He interacts with the audience the entire night and gets everyone up and dancing! He is BY FAR the best DJ I've ever come across!

Erica · Married on 09/24/2016

Jonathan was amazing! He made our night so wonderful! We danced all night long! The uplifting was beautiful. The thing that made us happy was how he interacted with our guests and played music that made every generation happy! We had numerous compliments on his services and I recommend him to every engaged couple!

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Jonathan was amazing! He was very experienced and was able to provide great recommendations while giving us the freedom and flexibility to make it unique. The uplighting completely made the look in our venue. He was tons of fun too! People were dancing all night!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Mark · Married on 09/17/2016

Jonathan was highly recommended by the wedding coordinator at our venue. He did not disappoint. He met with us at our house to go over everything and he was very receptive to what type of music that we wanted to be played and how we wanted the lights / music to fit our overall wedding theme. He was very professional and is extremely talented. He knew how to get the party started and keep the party going throughout the entire reception. I could not be happier of the service that we were provided by Jonathan and would highly recommend him for any event where you want great music, light display and an overall great experience. Your guests will definitely be leaving your wedding (or other event) asking you who your DJ was.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Annette · Married on 08/20/2016

DJ Jonathan Mihellis made our wedding amazing! He listened to what we wanted and made sure that everything went as planned! He did an amazing job with the lighting and getting the whole crowd involved. Jonathan especially made our wedding extra special with the picture and video message during the father/daughter dance. He is very good at making sure your wedding is just how you imagined it would turn out! Jonathan definitely puts on an amazing DJ service and most of my guests contacted me afterwards asking how they could get intouch with him! I am so glad that I planned my wedding based on his availability!!

Maria · Married on 08/19/2016

Excellent services provided and DJ!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Callie · Married on 08/13/2016

Picking Jonathan as our DJ was one the best decisions me and my husband made for our special day. Your DJ makes or breaks your wedding. Jonathan spent time getting to know our relationship, family, getting a feel for the music that we liked, and taking time to demonstrate creative and innovative options that you wouldn't get from an ordinary DJ. He offers the whole package including lighting, animations, music videos, spot lighting, customized bridal party entrances and floor monograms, etc. He is truly the best out there and he continues to grow in his DJ profession. You may be able to find less expensive wedding DJs, but going with an unforgettable DJ was the best money that we could have ever spent.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Jonathan is absolutely amazing! He truly made our reception uplighting & dancing everything we dreamed of and more! From the time we contacted him to the day of the wedding he was on top of his game. Jonathan had several in-depth meetings with us about his services and even spent over an hour on the phone the week of the wedding making last minute changes. And he was so accommodating when we asked to add an extra hour to our reception because we were having so much fun and didn't want the night to end! :) we cannot thank DJ Jonathan Mihellis enough for making our night SO memorable, so glad we have a video of the night and are able to watch and remember the best day ever! We 100% recommend Jonathan if you want an outstanding and unforgettable event!

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

He's the absolute BEST!! We had a great time at the reception! He did an awesome job throughout the entire night! He also does a great custom light show for the bridal party intro's!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Anisa · Married on 07/23/2016

DJ Jonathan was an amazing DJ. He had everyone dancing the night away. The best part was that he truly listened to our suggestions and made sure that my husband and I had a wonderful evening! Since we live out of state, he was flexible in meeting with us whenever we were in town to ensure that our reception was a success. We used his DJ service, uplighting, and he even had video screens to play music videos! He is great to work with!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Marianne · Married on 07/16/2016

Jonathan was amazing! He is very professional and very easy to work with. My husband and I were more than happy with everything. He made our day flawless and effortless. He allowed us to enjoy our day with no worries. We still have people tell us that we had one of the best receptions ever. We owe that all to Jonathan! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Mandy · Married on 07/09/2016

Hands down, the best DJ around! He gave us the best experience at our wedding reception! Super easy to work with and is very creative.

Sent on 12/14/2016

John · Married on 06/30/2016

DJ Jonathan organized our entire reception from start to finish. He made sure everything went perfectly as planned. His lighting is amazing and overall atmosphere he creates is second to none. I would comfortably recommend him to anyone.
    John and Mary Bartos

Sierra · Married on 06/18/2016

You won't find a better DJ than Jonathan Mihellis. From our very first meeting, Jonathan put our minds at ease with his professionalism, organization and genuineness of character. He promised us he would take care of everything, right down to the small details, and would entertain our audience and keep them dancing all night. He certainly held up his end of the bargain…and much more. Everyone was having such a good time that no one wanted to leave the reception so Jonathan accommodated us in playing for an extra hour or so. Several of our meetings with Jonathan lasted 2+ hours as he listened to our thoughts and suggestions and blended them perfectly into the evening. He never once rushed us and it was a very enjoyable experience from start to finish. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding night was absolutely perfect. Jonathan went so far as digitally editing and customizing a song for us to be introduced to which meant a lot to us...and he did so at the very last minute. The up-lighting was gorgeous and really set the scene/mood for a beautiful wedding. The equipment/machinery he uses is top-notch and second to none. So many of our guests told us afterwards that they have never been to a more beautiful or fun wedding. In fact, some guests at our wedding thought so highly of Jonathan that they are hiring him to DJ at their weddings. I would recommend Jonathan to work any wedding, or any other event for that matter, because he is as trustworthy as they come and the absolute best in the business. He really takes pride in what he does and has a passion for assisting the couple in achieving their dream wedding ceremony. Jonathan can not be rated high enough.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Diana · Married on 06/05/2016

Johnathan was great! The music was great and the lighting was beautiful. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/11/2016

TJ · Married on 06/04/2016

Clearly preparing for a wedding is stressful, however, one of the easiest decisions my wife and I made was to have Jonathan as our DJ/MC. We've been to a number of weddings he participated in and we were always impressed. He was incredibly flexible with us as we had a Serbian band split time with him. He set up the room to make the event look and feel like the party of the year. If you need a DJ not just for your wedding but for any event I wouldn't recommend anyone else. 5/5 guy who gave us a 5/5 experience.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Carl · Married on 05/21/2016

Jonathan Mihellis is personable, professional, and overall the best DJ I've ever experienced. My wedding was enhanced by tenfold because of him! The music and uplighting are phenomenal! There is an obvious difference between going to a wedding DJ'd by Jonathan as opposed to someone else. He makes the room and your guests come alive! If you have a wedding and don't book him, you're definitely missing out on an awesome night!