Finesse Entertainment Reviews

49 Reviews for Finesse Entertainment

• Samantha

Samantha Lefchuck · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Pure genius

We used Finesse Entertainment for our February wedding, and it was the best night ever! Having a fantastic DJ can make or break a wedding, and Nestor made that wedding SO AWESOME! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, literally from the second the speeches were over, everyone hit the floor. He made it FUN! From the lighting, music slections, fireworks, to the photobooth, dancing on the clouds, and the MC'ing, Nestor was absolutely FLAWLESS! Our wedding was so much fun and we owe so much of the to Finesse! Everyone complimented how much fun it was and how great the music was. If you are not using Finesse, then you are missing out!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding was in July 2018. I met Nestor at a bridal expo and from the minute we met, I knew our personalities would click. He was very easy to get in contact with and made our wedding amazing. He listened to what we were looking to have played at our wedding and kept the party going. After the wedding, our guests kept raving about our event, saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and only stopped to eat (briefly!) I would highly recommend Finesse Entertainment for any party event!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2017

Expect a true partnership when working with Finesse Entertainment! Nestor & Co. are true professionals with solutions on all types of events. I have worked with him on family celebrations, football pep rallies and school functions and have never been disappointed. This will be my FIFTH year choosing Finesse for all special event needs. No need to look anywhere else. Thank you Nestor for making ever event better than the last!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Meredith · Married on 06/04/2017

From the moment we began planning our wedding with Nestor he could not have been more professional, upbeat, responsive, or creative! His energy is infectious and on each meeting with him we got more more excited for the services he would provide our wedding. We got married on Sunday and Nestor and his team absolutely blew away our expectations. From the Photo Booth, to the pictures he took during the ceremony, to the music that kept everyone engaged, Nestor and his team delivered on all fronts. We could not recommend him more highly and plan to use him again for all of our events.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Susan · Married on 02/18/2017

We hired Finesse Entertainment for my daughter's Sweet 16. It was our first experience with planning a party of this size with a quick turnaround and they were so helpful and accommodating. They made the night amazing and memorable for us all. We highly recommend this company. Ask for Nestor and he will take very good care of you!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Patricio · Married on 02/04/2017

I hired Finesse Entertainment for my wedding and I can honestly say I was not disappointed. They were professional and had the best energy all night long. I got so many compliments from all of our guests, and would highly recommend them for your big day or any event.

Lydia · Married on 01/20/2017

Initially when we met with Nestor we were going to keep it low key since it was a second marriage for both of us. Once we started talking to him I realized that my friend who recommended him was dead on. His energy and professionalism was more than I can express. That professionalism carried thru to our wedding. By far the best decision we ever made.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Carl · Married on 12/16/2016

By far the best Dj ever! Had us dancing all night. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had. Nestor got a few bookings from my wedding for sure.

Nelam · Married on 12/03/2016

I hired Finesse Entertainment for my wedding and it was the best decision. All my guest had a blast and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. They knew exactly what type of music to play. I would defiantly hire them again for any occasion.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cara · Married on 11/19/2016

Nestor and his team definitely made our wedding so much fun! The dance floor was full the entire night--complete with a dance battle!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • SULMA & ANTHONY

SULMA & ANTHONY · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Nestor and his team - they did an outstanding job at my wedding. For me, it was very important to book an entertainment company that can cater to all types of music genres such as hip-hop, latin music, dance club music, etc. I first met Nestor at a bridal expo at the Atrium and instantly I knew this was my guy! My wedding was at The Atrium on October 8th and my guest cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at my wedding. From the Photo Booth, the picture slide show, the white glove black light dancing - I wish I can relive this day! Nestor is very attentive and made great recommendations when it came to the selection of music. The day of the wedding him and his team of professionals kept everyone off their seat and on the dance floor. Trust me you will not be disappointed with Nestor and his team! Thank you Nestor for making our day unforgettable! You beyond exceeded my expectations!

Best,

Sulma & Anthony Balmos

Sent on 10/18/2016

John · Married on 05/02/2015

I hired Nestor and his crew for our wedding back in May of 2015. I could not believe how professional and energetic they were. They had our guests dancing all night. They knew exactly what to do. I happy we made the right decision.

Harold & Ruvi · Married on 04/11/2015

Finesse Entertainment has a truly talented team of professionals. We had them handle our wedding photography, videography, dj/music, mc, uplighting, and they even set up the fog machine for our first dance like we were in the clouds. Wife and I are very happy with their work. Nestor the MC, kept the party moving and and everyone engaged and attentive. Music was great, played all the songs we wanted and filled in the gaps from our playlist to suit the vibe of the party. Great photos and excellent video that worked in tandem to get the best shots. You will not be disappointed using Nestor and his team at Finesse.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Finesse Entertainment was excellent for our wedding! Nestor was our MC & DJ he played all our songs & had two awesome plasma TVs, a fun photobooth & played music that got all our guests dancing! We got a package which included a photographer & videographer which are also highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2013

Everybody had such an amazing time at my wedding because the music was great! All my guests were on the dance floor having an amazing time. With my first dance with my new husband they aimed smoke at our feet to make it look like we were dancing on clouds. The pictures came out great with that. Nestor from finesse entertainment listened to what we wanted and incorporated everything we wanted into a fun-filled night. we even opted to get the 2 plasma TV's and there was a photographer taking awesome pics and they were being flashed onto the TV's throughout the whole night and then after a couple of weeks we got mailed the DVD with all the pics. Great job entertaining at us:)

Sent on 11/06/2013

Rosanna · Married on 08/03/2013

Our Wedding was SPECTACULAR, truly a MEMORABLE OCCASION! Thanks to FINESSE ENTERTAINMENT. We had so much going on. Nestor and his associates MADE IT HAPPEN! They are EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE TO DETAIL and PASSIONATE about what they do. When you speak to Nestor, he listens, he looks right at you and gives you his undivided attention, regardless of what is going around him, this meant a lot to us. They go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. Everything was as described no cutting corners, they use top quality products. They have exceeded our expectations, we are so happy we made they right decision. If you want the job done right, then these are the people to hire. It is so important to have right entertainment company. As far as we are concerned, FINESSE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Our Wedding was SPECTACULAR, truly a MEMORABLE OCCASION! Thanks to FINESSE ENTERTAINMENT. We had so much going on. Nestor and his associates MADE IT HAPPEN! They are EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE TO DETAIL and PASSIONATE about what they do. When you speak to Nestor, he listens, he looks right at you with his undivided attention, regardless of what is going around him, this meant a lot to us. They go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. Everything was as described no cutting corners, they use top quality products. They have exceeded our expectations, we are so happy we made they right decision. If you want the job done right, then these are the people to hire. It is so important to have right entertainment company. As far as we are concerned, FINESSE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • User3479953 · event on: 06/21/2013

Finesse Entertainment made our affair. Professional on time and they got the party going ASAP. We are glad we hired Finesse Entertainment.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Rosanna · Married on 07/28/2013

Sent on 08/22/2013

Vincent · Married on 07/27/2013

I was so pleased to see Nestor and his team at my friend's wedding. Not only did he rock theirs but he was the entertainment at my wedding years ago and he's just gotten even better. The party rocked and I don't think we've danced that much in a while. His dancers were great and the energy was high all night. I'm glad they took my suggestion and used Finesse because I know their wedding reception was awesome because of it.

Sent on 08/11/2013

anna · Married on 07/01/2013

We were married at the Liberty House in Jersey City and they recommended Finesse Entertainment to us. I'm so glad that we took the time to meet Nestor and see what he had to offer. We had the best time of our lives at our wedding. Our friends cant stop raving about Nestor and his crew. They were professional from the beginning and remained throughout. The music they played was a perfect combination and just the right stuff to get our crowd dancing all night. I am eternally grateful for the best memory and will always tell all my friends to hire Finesse.
    Anna and Lino

Sent on 07/31/2013

Elsie · Married on 05/26/2013

DJ Nestor at Finesse Entertainment has a great musical and video setup for our wedding. He provided a modern mix of music that entertained our guests throughout the night. His hosting duties were on point and I can't say enough about how everyone enjoyed themselves. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had and the music was perfect for dancing the night away. Also, the photo booth service was a hit, as everyone enjoyed taking their pictures with the props provided and being silly with all of the shots. It was a great way to have fun and bring everyone more together. The DJ kept the crowd alive with a music mix of cultures: Latino and Greek/Albanian, and made sure the dance floor was not empty throughout the night. The timing and the versatile mix of music styles to match with all of the different moments throughout the night were seamless. In the end, everyone enjoyed themselves greatly. The package was set at a reasonable price and the services offered were excellent. Thanks Nestor for making it a night to remember.

Sent on 09/11/2013

crystal · Married on 05/18/2013

Nes hooked it up for our wedding - DJ, drummer, dancers, step-and-repeat and printed pictures... the works! And everything was amazing! Nes talked me into the step & repeat over the photo booth and I'm so glad he did. It's so much better than the photo booth - fits more people and custom screen. Those photos were so fun, I liked them more than my professional photos! For music - everyone danced all night, never a dull moment on the dancefloor. The drummer and hype person were also great. And Nes himself is a gem of a guy - great personality, professional, and really cares about making sure he's covered everything the bride and groom want. I definitely recommend them!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Marisa · Married on 04/06/2013

Finesse Entertainment did a wonderful job at my sweet sixteen. The music was phenomenal and I would definitely recommend this service to others who are looking for an awesome entertainment experience!

Sent on 08/11/2013

liz · event on: 04/14/2012

Finesse Entertainment totally ROCKED my Sweet 16 Party!! MC Nestor and DJ Jay had all my friends dancing all night... they did an amazing job! My friends and I also enjoyed the photobooth... we took tons of pictures. The Finesse staff were super friendly and helped put a photo album of all the photobooth pictures for me, such a great favor at the end of my awesome party!!

I highly recommend!!