Finer Touch Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Chanel
    Chanel Getting married on 09/03/2022
    We decided to go with Harold and he was absolutely amazing. My husband and I first met him at a wedding expo in the Marriott Marquis. He performed along with a few other djs from his company. We were amazed then and were even more amazed on our big day! Harold exceeded our expectations!
  • Chasiti
    Chasiti B. Married on 08/28/2021

Far Exceeded Expectations

Words do not do Finer Touch justice. Working with Finer Touch Entertainment was the easiest part of our wedding planning. From our first meeting, to the online portal, and responsiveness, you couldn't ask for more. Harold and James provided music for our ceremony and reception and they captured our vision perfectly. All of our favorites were played and they chose music that kept the crowd going. We had a blast and our guests are still raving about it. I would recommend FTE to anyone as well as book them for future events.
    Rutana S. Married on 08/08/2021

Truly amazing and magical evening!

Finer Touch Entertainment Totally Delivered and had our guests entertained and dancing all evening. They were personable and professional from the beginning of our ceremony to the end of the reception. From myself and my husband, they are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FINER TOUCH!
  • Noelle
    Noelle A. Married on 06/11/2021

Simply Amazing!

My husband and I are beyond thankful for Finer Touch for making our wedding day everything we imagined and more! From the professionalism, online planning system and responsiveness, Harold made the planning process extremely seamless. Harold did an amazing job as our MC. He regularly checked in on us throughout the evening in which my husband and I truly appreciated. DJ Sparkx captured the essence of the vibe and energy we envisioned and made sure to keep everyone on the dance floor. It was beautiful seeing all of our friends and family come together on the dance floor enjoying themselves. We will forever be grateful for Harold and DJ Sparkx for making our special day even more memorable. We would highly recommend Finer Touch!
  • Marie
    Marie H. Married on 06/04/2021

So much fun

FinerTouch was a great choice! Anthony the DJ knew exactly what we wanted. The guest loved the music & were even asking for the playlist. He played a great mix of music that reflected us. The MC, Edwin had great energy and was funny. He was very engaging & made sure the guest were having fun. We would definitely recommend.
  • Malika
    Malika W. Married on 05/16/2021

Phenomenal

Incredible night. Harold and his team did a great job at my wedding. They were able to get everyone moving and creating a vibe that was just right. We danced all night. Guest are still talking about it to this day. They have exceeded my expectations and has delivered an incredible day that I will never forget. Thanks so much for everything.
  • Z
    Zeena B. Married on 04/06/2021

Best Decision Ever

We met Harold right before the pandemic in his office. He had a very calm positive vibe. When he stated that he MCs, and used to DJ, I couldn't believe it until I saw the videos of past weddings. My husband and I knew right away he was a fit. We were truly worried that our wedding was going to be a disaster with no one dancing. We come from different backgrounds of Guyanese and Nigerian and then mix in every other backgrounds of other close family and friends. We just didn't know how we would get anyone to dance. I sent Harold the play list input probably 1 week before the wedding---YELP he's patient! But honestly we didn't need to worry! Harold and DJ Royal did an amazing job! Everyone at some point was dancing on the dance floor! Even after our wedding, people kept coming up to us telling us how good our MC & DJ were keeping the music and the people going. It was definitely the vibe my husband and I wanted but didn't think we would get. I would say we were having so much fun that we actually forgot to take our night time wedding shots. Having Finer Touch was honestly the best decision we could have made! I never knew what an impact having a great entertainment company can have on your special day and I've been to tons of weddings. I think my only regret was not hiring them for my ceremony hour. To easily put it, I honestly think I could have had a wedding on the street and it would have been amazing because of Finer Touch and their energy.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 08/21/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

Harold and his team was AWESOME. My wedding was one week ago and people are still calling me talking about how wonderful they were. They satisfied all age groups that were there. As I type my mother, husband and sister is raving about Finertouch. I had to hand his information out to about 80% of my guest before they left. Thank you Finertouch for making my night beautiful.

Finer Touch Entertainment's reply:

Alexis, we are so glad you enjoyed your big day! It was our pleasure to be a part of it. Best of luck to you two and we wish you only the best! See you at the anniversary party!!!
  • Gianna
    Gianna R. Married on 06/21/2020

Awesome!

Working with Harold and the whole Finer Touch Ent team was a breeze. I originally had hired someone else for my 2020 wedding but due to covid-19 I was forced to find another entertainment team for my wedding. My day of coordinator recommended Finer Touch. From the first phone call up until the very last one, Harold was very attentive to the way I wanted my wedding to flow. My family and my husband’s family come from a very small island, Grenada and music from Grenada was very important to our wedding. Harold and his team understood the assignment and succeeded way beyond what we could’ve ever imagined. My guests cannot stop talking about my wedding. Thank you Finer Touch Ent!!!!
  • Naomi
    Naomi O. Married on 04/18/2020

Excellent from start to finish!

They were truly WONDERFUL to work with and made our special day even better!!! I would highly recommend this entertainment company.
    Joseph Married on 09/01/2019

He kept the party going

It was amazing we told him we wanted a party feel for the whole wedding and they did just that from the time the reception started all the way to the end the dance floor was rocking
    Ao Married on 08/30/2019

Best Wedding MC & DJ

I came across Finer Touch Entertainment at a wedding trade show in NYC. After seeing their set I knew they were the right company for my big day. Harold is very professional and answered all my questions and concerns. Finer Touch also provided me with uplighting for the evening which made the room look more magical. Harold assigned me DJ Sparkx for the evening and the guests loved his musical choices. He was able to blend hip hop, r&b and afrobeats and keep the party flowing all night. Harold did an excellent job as an MC and gave the wedding party an awesome introduction.

Finer Touch is the best in the business and made our night magical.
    Sol A. Married on 08/30/2019

Outstanding!!!

Finer Touch was simply amazing! Our guests kept complimenting the music selection and MC way after the wedding. If you want to make sure to have a party where people don’t stop dancing all night then you need Finer Touch. We can’t recommend them enough!! We had a bilingual wedding and our D.J. and MC were the best! Thank you for making our day extra special!
  • Mathew
    Mathew Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding DJ.

11/3/18. Best day of my life. I had the best dj crew that money could buy. They are worth every penny spent. From soca / reggae classic, all the way to swag surfing!!! You cant go wrong with these guys. Thank you again!!!! Did I mention the MC was dope ??
    Jill Married on 10/19/2018

A-ma-zing!!!!

Finer Touch delivered beyond expectations ... the DJ and MC combo kept my guests and 👋🏽 yours truly 👰🏾 dancing all night. My guests are all still texting and calling me a week later about what a blast they had. My husband and I were truly happy with your services.
    Chima and Jillian Akujuo
    Sasha Married on 08/19/2018
    Finer touch entertainment is the best! I used this company for my bridal shower and my wedding. DJ royal was amazing!!!!! He really got the party started. Harold was an amazing MC, so amazing that he got my husband out of his shell and put on a show for everyone! DJ sparxx is phenomenal! He played everything we wanted and more! I wish the night did not end. They all did such an amazing job. We will definitely continue to use this company for future events!
    Dana Married on 08/17/2018
    OMG!!!! We needed a DJ that can specialize in a multi-cultural wedding and they EXCEEDED our expectations. If you need a DJ that is knowledgeable across ALL genres of music (from R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Soca to Classic Rock, Oldie's, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand) WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!
    Jasmine Married on 09/22/2017
    Our wedding was on 09/22/2017 and I cannot say enough to express how amazing Finer Touch is. We asked for a party and that is what they gave us. It was very easy to communicate with Harold. He made sure to satisfy my husband's reggae style and my hip hop/spanish style. Our guest could not stop talking about how amazing the music was. Thank you Finer Touch for being part of our day!
    Michelle Married on 09/02/2017
    We absolutely loved working with Finer Touch Entertainment for our wedding! Harold and his team are one of a kind! Harold always answered my calls and e-mails promptly and was so easy to work with. He understood exactly what we wanted for our playlist and was able to keep the guests happy and dancing at our daytime wedding. I would highly recommend Finer Touch Entertainment!
    -Michelle C. (9-2-17)
    Crystall Married on 07/09/2017
    I really did like speaking with Harold when it came to the arrangements he is very good at getting all of the details. Despite some last minute changes to our agenda Finer Touch Entertainment was very attentive and accommodating. My favorite part ((They kept people dancing from beginning to end.! )) For us you made our wedding a home run Thanks Guys!!
    Lucia Married on 07/01/2017
    Finer Touch Entertainment was recommended to us for our wedding by our venue (Reid Castle) and we could not have been any happier! Harold was an excellent resource for us. We completed an easy online profile with a playlist. Finer Touch Entertainment then took our requests to the next level! They really managed to capture our style and add tons of songs that fit right in and were crowd pleasers. Our guests were raving about the music at our wedding. Plus they provided us with a photo booth for the event which was a blast. I would 100% recommend Finer Touch Entertainment for any event!
    James Married on 11/05/2016
    Harold and his team were complete professionals and they DJ'd an amazing wedding party! They were well prepared and provided everything we asked for! I highly recommend booking Finer Touch if you would like your dance floor packed!
    Michelle Married on 08/25/2016
    I was a wedding planner turned bride in 2016 and knew there was no other DJ that I trusted more than Harold from Finer Touch Entertainment! I've hired Harold for several other clients of mine and both them and myself have always been very pleased! So I knew for my day there would be nobody better! Now with being a wedding planner that means my schedule was insane (especially because I thought getting married in August was a good idea, I was busier than ever!) Harold had a ton of patience when it came to getting me to sit down for even 5 min. to review the day and what I wanted the musical vibe to be. I was truthfully ALL over the place with what I wanted and didn't really know how to make sense of my crazy, very random, music selections. Well Harold knew what to do and he also made note of the very specific items I was particular about, like playing the entire song for our first dance whether guests got tired or not, I wanted that moment with my husband! He took everything I told him into consideration and the reception was nothing short of perfection. I've trusted Harold with my couples and even my own wedding, there is nothing I wouldn't trust him to do! He's a true professional who loves what he does and really cares for his clients. He makes sure that the music fits your day, and you both as a couple while still catering to the crowd and your guests to ensure everyone is having a great time, keeping that dance floor full! Thank you again times a million Harold, you're the best DJ there is!!!
  • Diana Cruz
    Diana Married on 07/16/2016
    Harold from Finer Touch Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. We originally met the DJ's at the Bridal Expo in 2015 held at the Marriott in NYC and loved their energy and vibe. Unfortunately me being the cheap partner in the relationship I tried looking elsewhere for comparable DJ services and could not find anyone that topped the energy, charisma, and personality of Finer Touch Entertainment. They were offering a really great special this month so my fiance and I decided that we waited long enough and they were worth their price in gold. I can't wait to have them at my wedding in a few months. I'm Super excited.
  • Shanelle959
    Shanelle Married on 05/29/2016
    Finer Touch Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING!!! I couldn't have asked for a better MC and DJ team. During the process of picking my vendors, we found it very difficult to source through so many selections. I thought I had found my DJ until I saw Harold and his team at 2 separate Bridal Expos and then at a friends wedding. I knew they were the ones to make sure my wedding guests had the time of their lives! During the first meeting, Harold went through everything we might need and answered all our questions and concerns. He even honored an old promotion that we saw even though it was expired several months prior. That let me know right then that he makes sure his clients are satisfied. Our package included music for the ceremony, cocktail (through this in for free), and the reception. We also had a photo booth, uplighting as well as video monitors that displayed our names and later on a photo montage of our lives. Our DJ's name was James. We asked for a range of music ranging from the time we met to current music and the mix the DJ played was spot on. Our guest started to call the DJ *"DJ Not Eating"* because the music was soooooo good that no one wanted to sit down and eat when it was time for dinner. They were actually upset that had to stop to eat haha. Finer Touch Entertainment went beyond in meeting our expectations. If you use them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!