Finer Touch Entertainment Reviews

Finer Touch Entertainment 7
  • Mathew

Mathew 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding DJ.

11/3/18. Best day of my life. I had the best dj crew that money could buy. They are worth every penny spent. From soca / reggae classic, all the way to swag surfing!!! You cant go wrong with these guys. Thank you again!!!! Did I mention the MC was dope ??

Jill 路 Married on 10/19/2018

A-ma-zing!!!!

Finer Touch delivered beyond expectations ... the DJ and MC combo kept my guests and 馃憢馃徑 yours truly 馃懓馃従 dancing all night. My guests are all still texting and calling me a week later about what a blast they had. My husband and I were truly happy with your services.
    Chima and Jillian Akujuo

Finer Touch Entertainment 8
    Finer Touch Entertainment 9
    Finer Touch Entertainment 10

Sasha 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Finer touch entertainment is the best! I used this company for my bridal shower and my wedding. DJ royal was amazing!!!!! He really got the party started. Harold was an amazing MC, so amazing that he got my husband out of his shell and put on a show for everyone! DJ sparxx is phenomenal! He played everything we wanted and more! I wish the night did not end. They all did such an amazing job. We will definitely continue to use this company for future events!

Dana 路 Married on 08/17/2018

OMG!!!! We needed a DJ that can specialize in a multi-cultural wedding and they EXCEEDED our expectations. If you need a DJ that is knowledgeable across ALL genres of music (from R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Soca to Classic Rock, Oldie's, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand) WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Finer Touch Entertainment 11
    Finer Touch Entertainment 12
    Finer Touch Entertainment 13
    Finer Touch Entertainment 14

jasmine 路 Married on 09/22/2017

Our wedding was on 09/22/2017 and I cannot say enough to express how amazing Finer Touch is. We asked for a party and that is what they gave us. It was very easy to communicate with Harold. He made sure to satisfy my husband's reggae style and my hip hop/spanish style. Our guest could not stop talking about how amazing the music was. Thank you Finer Touch for being part of our day!

Michelle 路 Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved working with Finer Touch Entertainment for our wedding! Harold and his team are one of a kind! Harold always answered my calls and e-mails promptly and was so easy to work with. He understood exactly what we wanted for our playlist and was able to keep the guests happy and dancing at our daytime wedding. I would highly recommend Finer Touch Entertainment!
    -Michelle C. (9-2-17)

Crystall 路 Married on 07/09/2017

I really did like speaking with Harold when it came to the arrangements he is very good at getting all of the details. Despite some last minute changes to our agenda Finer Touch Entertainment was very attentive and accommodating. My favorite part ((They kept people dancing from beginning to end.! )) For us you made our wedding a home run Thanks Guys!!

Lucia 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Finer Touch Entertainment was recommended to us for our wedding by our venue (Reid Castle) and we could not have been any happier! Harold was an excellent resource for us. We completed an easy online profile with a playlist. Finer Touch Entertainment then took our requests to the next level! They really managed to capture our style and add tons of songs that fit right in and were crowd pleasers. Our guests were raving about the music at our wedding. Plus they provided us with a photo booth for the event which was a blast. I would 100% recommend Finer Touch Entertainment for any event!

James 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Harold and his team were complete professionals and they DJ'd an amazing wedding party! They were well prepared and provided everything we asked for! I highly recommend booking Finer Touch if you would like your dance floor packed!

Michelle 路 Married on 08/25/2016

I was a wedding planner turned bride in 2016 and knew there was no other DJ that I trusted more than Harold from Finer Touch Entertainment! I've hired Harold for several other clients of mine and both them and myself have always been very pleased! So I knew for my day there would be nobody better! Now with being a wedding planner that means my schedule was insane (especially because I thought getting married in August was a good idea, I was busier than ever!) Harold had a ton of patience when it came to getting me to sit down for even 5 min. to review the day and what I wanted the musical vibe to be. I was truthfully ALL over the place with what I wanted and didn't really know how to make sense of my crazy, very random, music selections. Well Harold knew what to do and he also made note of the very specific items I was particular about, like playing the entire song for our first dance whether guests got tired or not, I wanted that moment with my husband! He took everything I told him into consideration and the reception was nothing short of perfection. I've trusted Harold with my couples and even my own wedding, there is nothing I wouldn't trust him to do! He's a true professional who loves what he does and really cares for his clients. He makes sure that the music fits your day, and you both as a couple while still catering to the crowd and your guests to ensure everyone is having a great time, keeping that dance floor full! Thank you again times a million Harold, you're the best DJ there is!!!

• Diana Cruz

Diana 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Harold from Finer Touch Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. We originally met the DJ's at the Bridal Expo in 2015 held at the Marriott in NYC and loved their energy and vibe. Unfortunately me being the cheap partner in the relationship I tried looking elsewhere for comparable DJ services and could not find anyone that topped the energy, charisma, and personality of Finer Touch Entertainment. They were offering a really great special this month so my fiance and I decided that we waited long enough and they were worth their price in gold. I can't wait to have them at my wedding in a few months. I'm Super excited.

Chanel 路 Married on 06/11/2016

We decided to go with Harold and he was absolutely amazing. My husband and I first met him at a wedding expo in the Marriott Marquis. He performed along with a few other djs from his company. We were amazed then and were even more amazed on our big day! Harold exceeded our expectations!

• Shanelle959

Shanelle 路 Married on 05/29/2016

Finer Touch Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING!!! I couldn't have asked for a better MC and DJ team. During the process of picking my vendors, we found it very difficult to source through so many selections. I thought I had found my DJ until I saw Harold and his team at 2 separate Bridal Expos and then at a friends wedding. I knew they were the ones to make sure my wedding guests had the time of their lives! During the first meeting, Harold went through everything we might need and answered all our questions and concerns. He even honored an old promotion that we saw even though it was expired several months prior. That let me know right then that he makes sure his clients are satisfied. Our package included music for the ceremony, cocktail (through this in for free), and the reception. We also had a photo booth, uplighting as well as video monitors that displayed our names and later on a photo montage of our lives. Our DJ's name was James. We asked for a range of music ranging from the time we met to current music and the mix the DJ played was spot on. Our guest started to call the DJ *"DJ Not Eating"* because the music was soooooo good that no one wanted to sit down and eat when it was time for dinner. They were actually upset that had to stop to eat haha. Finer Touch Entertainment went beyond in meeting our expectations. If you use them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Ty 路 Married on 10/04/2015

This vendor was recommended by a friend, she knew that i wanted to party hard on my wedding day. She know the type of music that I liked and recommended Harold & Finer Touch Entertainment. I had previously contacted other Djs(entertainment) and they didnt get back to me in a timely manor. When i contacted Finer Touch I spoke with someone immediately who scheduled and appointment for me and my fiance to come in to talk. We met and he walked us through the things that we may need on our wedding day, many of which we never thought about. He was professional, courteous and super knowledgeable and I booked him that day. On our wedding day he did everything we expected and more. They kept the party rocking and made sure that the room was engaged. Great music, Photo booth and a dope Master of Ceremony in Harold. I would recommend Finer Touch Entertainment for anything including anyone that needs two turntables and a mic. There is something to be said about getting what u expected and more on your wedding day.

Karen 路 Married on 09/12/2015

We were so happy that we chose Harold and James from Finer Touch Entertainment for our wedding reception. From the 1st meeting with him, it was clear that he understood the reception that we wanted. We hired an MC and DJ for the reception and they were perfect. Harold was the consummate professional. Everything started on time and from the announcement of the wedding party through the last dance of the evening, Harold and James were classy, paid attention to details, and were just plain fun! We had dancing throughout the night and Harold and James kept our guests out of their seats. We wanted to make sure that our reception was not simply a food fest or dinner party. We wanted it to be a night of fun that our diverse group of guests would enjoy and believe me, Harold had all of our guest on the dance floor from our 20-something nieces and nephews to our 80 year old aunt! Everyone is still telling us how much fun our reception was and how great the music was. In addition to the music, Harold mingled in the crowd and led us in dances that kept the guests energized throughout the night. We loved Finer Touch Entertainment and can鈥檛 wait to hire them for out next big event!

• F

Florence 路 Married on 05/30/2015

Harold and his team did a wonderful job of keeping my guests dancing the whole night. We had a photobooth, which the guests really enjoyed, as well as video monitors showcasing the dance floor and our montage on loop...
    I got to hear a lot of the songs I requested, however the DJ was able to get a good feel for the crowd and played what he felt were the crowd pleasers.
    Thank you, guys!!!

• User4260140 路 2+ years ago

I can't thank Finer Entertainment enough for the amazing time we had at our wedding. The are very professional and know exactly what they are doing. We had them play our ceremony music as well as the reception. They did an excellent job. Harold was friendly, helpful and understood exactly what we wanted and definitely delivered. Our guests had such a great time dancing at our wedding and it would not have been possible without this DJ. I would highly recommend them, they are PHENOMENAL!!

Nicole 路 Married on 10/31/2014

Finer Touch made my wedding a huge hit.

Philip 路 Married on 10/03/2014

The guys at Finer Touch Entertainment were exceptional. Everything was flawless! They had everyone on the dance floor. They played the right music to cater to everyone that was in attendance. They were engaged and hyped up the crowd. Even the older folks were up and vibrant as if they were in their teens! If we could rate them higher than a 5.0, we definitely would!

Sara 路 Married on 06/28/2014

Thank you Harold, Anthony and Edwin for making my day even more special. Music was on point, the lighting was absolutely stunning and Edwin the mc was the BEST!!! Slide show was beautiful! The services they provided were outstanding! I highly recommend finer touch ent. for any parties; especially weddings! Thank you again!!

• Yvonelle

Yvonelle 路 Married on 06/13/2014

Finding the right DJ was very important for me and my husband. My family is from Haiti and his is from Trinidad, so we needed to find a DJ who was familiar with all genres of music including soca, kompa, calypso, pop, r&b, hip hop, etc. We basically wanted it all!! Harold from Finer Touch Entertainment did not disappoint! He played it ALL! The dance floor was always full of people, including me and my husband. I also loved that the DJ set up was beautiful. It looked as if it was part of the venue. Another bonus was that Harold interacted with the guest, but not too much. He spoke just enough to let people know what was going on and he even had a game to give away the centerpieces at the end of the night! I never would have thought to do that, and I loved it! We had an amazing night and we owe a lot of it to Finer Touch Entertainment!!

judy 路 Married on 02/26/2014

i wish there is more than 5 star option for this review because i would definitely give Harold and everyone at "Finer Touch Entertainment" a perfect 10 score/review for the service that they've given us on our wedding day.
    All of our guest were entertained at the dance floor and at the photo booth! It was very comforting to know that all our guest had fun and we owe all of that to Harold and his team at Finer Touch Entertainment. Aside from celebrating that my husband and i are now married, we are celebrating that our wedding was definitely a fun party for everyone!!! Thanks so much Finer Touch entertainment!!!!

I highly recommend Finer Touch Entertainment to every newly engage couples who wish to party like a rockstar on their wedding!!!!!!

PS.
    for some technical reason i couldn't fix the wedding date for this review,but our wedding date was 8/31/14 not february 26

Ben 路 Married on 12/28/2013

Finer touch provided recommendations that brought clarity and helped shape what we wanted the event to look like. They went above and beyond throughout the process by being very accommodating with our requests and flexible with our schedules.

Finer touch is also a one stop shop where your music, lighting, props and MC needs can be met.

Amanda 路 Married on 09/06/2013

Now that the wedding is over I wanted to let you and the staff know that I am extremely grateful for your services!!! I could not have asked for a better wedding! All my guests thought you guys were amazing! Edwin did exactly what i asked for and got the party going on time! I wish it would have lasted forever! The next thing i knew you guys were playing the last song and we had to pack up and leave :(

I remember the dance floor was still full at the end of the night and i think that is a sign of a great time!

Ed and Mo 路 Married on 07/27/2013

They didnt miss a beat! Finer Touch Entertainment was by far one of the best dj companies we have worked with.

Extensive database of diverse music, they were organized and on time, and kept our guest on their feet all night! MC was very charismatic and engaging.

Definitely looking to book for future events !!! Our guest are still talking about them!!!