39 Reviews for Fine Tune Entertainment LLC

Consultation (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)
39 Fine Tune Entertainment LLC Reviews

Joe and Dave are incredible, professional musicians and wonderful people. We do (and already have) recommended them over and over!! I have a large Irish family that love to sing and dance so we wanted to do something a little special. Joe and Dave prepared live traditional pub tunes for our cocktail hour - which everyone LOVED!!!! They then DJ'ed our reception and it was everything we wanted and more! We didn't prepare a long list of plays/don't plays but they read the crowd spot on. For example, I forgot to forward them the specific song requests we received from our guests but after we were thanked by everyone for playing their songs - that is beyond amazing!! When we booked them I knew they would be great, but the went above and beyond. They truly made our night so spectacular - thank you!

Profile Picture User7640142, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We hired fine tune entertainment and it was one of our best choices. They played live music for our ceremony and were the DJ at our reception. First of all Joe and Dave are super nice. We met with them before our big day and described our vision. We talked about what we wanted each part to feel like and sound like and they helped us make sure the music would match. We gave them a long list of song requests (we had all our guests send one in) and they played every song. They got the dance floor going and kept It going until the last minute. They were So professional and brilliant. I would hire them in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture kirsten, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Fine Tune Entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made!! We were just married this August at Harrington Farm and I was referred to Joe by a good friend, as we had no idea where to start when it came to DJ's and I am so glad I found Joe. He was willing to work with me and accommodate my budget. We created a package that fit to my needs, which turned out amazing. Joe and his assistant Omari were AWESOME on our big day! They kept our dance floor packed all night long and everyone had such a great time!! We had Joe play live guitar at our ceremony, which made the whole feel of the ceremony so intimate and special. Our guests absolutely loved this part of the wedding. Joe is an extremely talented guitarist and did a wonderful job. He is extremely responsive and organized. We came up with a game plan together for the day of, and I never felt an ounce of stress. He was even open to new ideas, as one of my bridesmaids is an amazing singer and we wanted her to put on a little performance during our reception and Joe worked closely with her to make this happen. It was a magical moment for us, and wouldn't have been possible without Joe. We cannot thank him and his team enough. If you are looking at booking them, DO IT! You honestly will not regret it!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave and Joe were a major part of why our wedding was such a success. Leading up to the big day they were in regular contact, walked us through everything that was going to happen, and were flexible in how we did the ceremony and reception. We chose to have them do live instrumentals for the ceremony and they were top notch. These two are definitely talented musicians in addition to their DJ skills. They kept the reception moving along efficiently and on time, and then got the party started when it was time for people to hit the dance floor. They have a way of reading the room and knowing when to speed things up or slow it down, and they kept everybody dancing right up until the last song. On top of all this, they both are just all around awesome guys who I enjoyed working with during the planning and everyone who interacted with had a positive experience with. If you need a great DJ, definitely lock these two in for your event!

Profile Picture David, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We HIGHLY recommend working with Joe and David for your wedding. They were FANTASTIC every step of the way and really made the process so easy for us. We loved their live & recorded music options, the live music really fit the stage for the pre-ceremony and the continued the night with an amazing playlist that actually got an encore at the end of the night because everyone wanted to keep the party going! Thank you for making our wedding one to remember forever :)

Profile Picture Kristin , 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Joe and Dave literally made our reception as fun as it was. We asked the planner at our venue for a recommendation, and she immediately said Fine Tune Entertainment. They played folk music for cocktail hour and DJed the reception, and it was all awesome! Our guests said the cocktail hour music was like being at a concert and totally fit with our rustic theme. They were able to make changes on the fly during the reception and followed our music requests perfectly. They even played a song that we loved but wasn't as popular with our guests, and when they cut it off early and noticed we looked bummed, they came over to us and asked if they should play it again. They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding-communication was quick and easy and making payments was seamless. Truly, my husband and I were blown away by their talent, and our guests all commented with how cool it was that they could play live music and be such great DJs. 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dave and Joe DJ'd my wedding this past Saturday at the State Room in Boston and I can't stress enough how AMAZING they are. They took all my initial playlists/song requests for the seating music, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and did a fantastic job mixing and transitioning the music to keep the dance floor packed all night long! For the ceremony it was especially helpful that they sent us different options for the classical music we were thinking of having. They were so responsive to my emails in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding and made everything so seamless and effortless on the day of the wedding. I'm so grateful to them for making the night so wonderful! THANK YOU AGAIN, Dave and Joe!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

All I can say is these guys are the best! I am very particular about my music and what I wanted played and what I didn't. They nailed all my favorites and more! My husband, family, friends and I all had the best night dancing :) Joe and Dave your amazing I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Joe and his Team were OUTSTANDING. Bottom line.
We found Fine Tune Entertainment as they were setting up our Venue when we went to check it out for the first time- we were immediately drawn to their awesome DJ booth set up - Fun, Professional, Uplighting was Awesome - and classy. Upon a discussion and in person meeting - Joe really wanted to understand the audience at our wedding, what types of music we liked etc so he could really prepare for the day. We are kind of music snobs, (I wanted to make sure certain songs were played and weren't played..songs at certain times etc) - Joe and his team did an excellent job accommodating, and then went on to make the mixes and song line up absolutely amazing and better than any other DJ I have seen- I am not kidding when I say all 200 people were on the dance floor NON STOP the whole night...even people that never dance at weddings! Joe and his partner were reading the floor, and each song they played was perfectly timed. People will not stop complimenting our DJ at the wedding. We also used the Jazz Trio that Fine Tune offered - AMAZING. So happy we did this, it was the perfect touch, they again were so very professional, knew exactly how to keep the cocktail hour upbeat, and really set the tone at cocktail hour. Joe made everything run perfectly seamless - he was so easy going and organized - confirming name pronunciation, creating mixes just for the wedding, accommodating very last minute changes in the wedding songs, lining up the Jazz trio behind the scenes after we decided on them at the last second. The up lighting was awesome too! They even changed the colors after dinner to set the mood for dancing and then again during the dancing! Joe and his team also did a great job MC'ing - they weren't over the top like some DJ's can be, they were perfect in getting the crowd going. These are professionals, high knowledge of music in general/Music, Make it a point to engage and keep the dance floor going and they 100% did!

Profile Picture kristin, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm sure if you are reading all the reviews for "Fine Tune Entertainment" and deciding if you would like to have them be a part of your big day, a pattern should be forming. Everyone of us that were able to have the guys of "Fine Tune Entertainment" perform musically, setup up-lighting and orchestrate the evening had our expectations met and then surpassed to a point where words just don't do justice, but please allow me to try.

From the start "Fine Tune Entertainment" made the process extremely easy and well planned out; from their website and services they offer, to the in depth questionnaire & the phone call they make to go over your whole ceremony and give you that piece of mind that its all under control. The day of our wedding it rained but Dave, Omari & Ciaran had such amazing positive attitudes and great advice to give, that the Hubby and I were amazed by their sincerity. The fellas had 3 rooms to move and operate out of, from the custom play list during ceremony, to the beautiful harmonizing voices during live music cocktail hour, (which they took the time to learn a song to play for us) and finally the big party, making sure the feet were dancing!! Watching this small group of professionals complete each task perfectly, on time and with the biggest smiles on their faces was the best feeling. (Besides getting married, lol) They are a team of passionate and totally down to earth gentleman that truly care about the Bride/Groom's experience.

I truly hope this review helps you look no further and choose "Fine Tune Entertainment" to be their on your big day!!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Fine Tune Entertainment! Not only are they great DJ's, but very talented musicians who played live music during our ceremony. In addition to the custom arrangement they created for the song I walked down the aisle to, they have a great list of songs in their repertoire that they can play live.

Music is very important to us and we wanted it to be an integral part of our day. We had a great phone conversation with David before we hired them; he asked us questions and really listened to what we wanted. We could tell they totally understood us and the vibe we wanted to achieve.

They provided a detailed online form that we could fill out with our music choices/preferences. We gave them a batch of songs we wanted to hear during each section of the wedding, and they did a great job of mixing the songs we gave them along with their own choices. They created a great atmosphere from start to finish, and there were people dancing all night! They were professional and delightful, and our guests gave us tons of compliments on them and the music!

They also did a great job of timing introductions with the music, which really added to our special moments with each other, our parent-dances, and the introductions for our wedding party.

We thought they were very reasonably priced, especially considering that they played live music for the ceremony. While we were researching DJ's we found comparable or even higher prices, which did not include live music. Even for us being on somewhat of a tight budget, they were worth every penny.

We knew that we didn't want cheesy DJ's who talk too much, say cliche things, and play the same tired songs you routinely hear at most weddings. Fine Tune were exactly what we hoped for. They were a great fit at our wedding and seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our day. We are so glad we hired them; and if music is important to you, you can't go wrong with them!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

If I could give them higher than a five star I would!! These guys are amazing!! We not only enjoyed their music and talent we genuinely enjoyed them as people! I had sent a list of about 10 or more Lebanese songs the NIGHT BEFORE our wedding requesting them to be added last minute, by early morning, day of our wedding, I get an email back saying they got them all!! I was absolutely blown away with their flexibility and attention to detail! Our uplighting was gorgeous and everyone raved about the live music!!! Thank you guys for being a huge part in making our wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Brenagh, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe, Dave & Omari were all amazing for our wedding this past July. The guys of Fine Tune Entertainment are so professional, down to earth and easy to work with. For us, we were looking for a DJ that assist us in customizing the sound and music of our whole wedding. Fine Tune is so versatile, and helped us put together an amazing wedding setup. They truly made our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception seamless. We got so many compliments from Family and Friends about our wedding DJ. They also have amazing, top of the line, audio equipment and lighting that really made a difference in our opinion. After being to so many weddings and sitting down with other DJ vendors it is clear that Fine Tune Entertainment is the cream of the crop.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

Joe and Fine Tune were TREMENDOUS. First, the unique combo of DJ for the reception and string jazz band for the cocktail hour was incredibly unique and Joe and his musicians were INCREDIBLE. Second, Joe's partner, Dave, mixed our first dance song AMAZINGLY beforehand and worked with us to make it exactly what we wanted. Lastly, Joe MC'd a tremendous party, taking into account our unique music taste and weaving in the classics along with it in the way we EXACTLY wanted. Picking a DJ is tough since aside from a conversation it is difficult to see how they'll actually run the party, and while we were impressed with Joe and Fine Tune's professionalism from our first conversation we were blown away by the final product.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Fine Tune Entertainment was AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for anything more. They provided beautiful live music for our ceremony which was classical and elegant and then they kept us dancing all night long!! My husband and I decided to do an anniversary dance instead of tossing the bouquet. Joe and Dave were great about bringing up the lights and turning down the volume of the music to better accommodate my grandparents so they would be able to dance together. Their understanding helped to create a special moment for my husband and I as well as something my grandparents will never forget. Joe and Dave were very professional though the whole process and great about answering all of our questions and guiding us through the different decisions that helped us create our most perfect day!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave and Joe of Fine Tune Entertainment are amazing! I highly recommend them. They were professional and very attentive throughout the whole wedding planning process. They promptly answered all my questions and made great musical suggestions. And to boot, they are extremely talented and well-versed musicians.
We had live ceremony (classical guitar, trumpet, and Irish flute) with classical and modern covers. Dave and Joe also played live classical rock and Irish songs at our cocktail hour.
They transitioned to DJs for the reception. My husband and I were amazed at how well Dave and Joe could read the crowd. I think it takes true talent to have the majority of the guests, ranging in age from the mid-twenties to mid-eighties, on the dance floor.
Dave and Joe exceeded all our expectations. They are genuinely awesome people and we could not have imagined better entertainment at our wedding.

Profile Picture Debra, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Joe and Dave MADE our wedding night. They played at our cocktail hour - jazz trio with gypsy jazz - and they were our DJs at the reception.

We were getting comments from our wedding guests all night about how amazing they were! The cocktail hour music was flawless. We did a first look and were lucky enough to enjoy some of it. My husband is a guitarist and I am a classically trained vocalist and were extremely impressed with their sound as well as their professionalism.

They read our crowd perfectly and designed the flow of the playlist we supplied them with perfectly. Not to mention - they were the EASIEST vendor to work with. Their attitude was awesome, they are just cool fun guys. Joe hooked us up with a great price staying within the budget I gave him.

I asked him if we could have Amber uplighting and they didn't actually have it yet (only a few colors) but were planning to invest in equipment that had Amber and a bunch of other color choices for 2016. After I asked them for Amber they actually went and purchased it! They were just so friendly and accomodating.

We loved working with Fine Tune and will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe and Dave were fantastic! I can't tell you how many people asked me where I found them so I want to pass along the favor of a great review since I was lucky enough to find them on-line. They played live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and were amazing. The dance floor was packed from the moment the music started thanks to their amazing music selection. I can't say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture User4563042, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I were lucky enough to have found Fine Tune Entertainment for our wedding DJ - Joe and Dave are VERY VERSATILE AND EXTREMELY TALENTED! My husband and I have been very impressed from our first encounter, throughout the wedding planning process, instrumental performances and never doubting they wouldn’t be able keep the dance floor packed!

Joe and Dave are an extremely unique duo, they do it all! They are not just DJ’s they are musicians too. Their versatility, talent and ability to “build your own package” is what truly sold us. My husband and I chose instrumental music for my walk down the isle. Joe and Dave performed these songs beautifully with an Irish whistle & a guitar; it really set the mood for our ceremony.

They allowed my husband and I to truly personalize everything about our wedding music! Fine Tune Entertainment are truly GREAT at what they do! They have been beyond easy to work with, fun and professional from the beginning to the end. My husband & I would HIGHLY recommend any other couple to choose them for their DJ/Music needs!!!!

Profile Picture Nina, 9/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If you are seeking beautiful acoustic music to be played at your ceremony, a fun live set to get the party started at cocktail hour, AND a pair of DJs who will keep the dance floor packed all night long - hire Dave and Joe, and never look back! The talent and professionalism of these two is incredible, their enthusiasm is contagious, and the value for their range and quality of services is unsurpassed. I cannot sing their praises loud enough, and neither can our wedding guests!

Music was a very important component of our wedding. I originally assumed we would not be able to hire both a DJ and live ceremony musicians, but then I learned about Fine Tune. Dave and Joe provided an absolutely seamless day of beautiful music. They played classical guitar and penny whistle selections at the ceremony, a lively mix of live music at the cocktail hour (we opted for a mix of classic rock, bluegrass and Irish favorites). Then they switched over to a DJ format - a relaxed playlist for dinner, and a mix of dance songs that had all generations out on the floor! Throughout the planning process, they were very attentive in assisting with selections, and provided a detailed survey we could fill out online as we figured out our timeline and specific song selections. They were extremely well-prepared for the unique setup of our farm venue and even provided a mic for our officiant during the ceremony, which was outdoors!

We are particularly grateful that these two took the time to learn an acoustic version of our first dance song to play at the end of our live cocktail hour, as well as a special song for our ceremony. Both turned out more beautifully than I had imagined. The passion that Joe and Dave have for music is something that you don't see at every wedding, and it truly set the tone for our special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow- these two are amazing! Joe and Dave made our wedding day an event to remember! First of all they are so easy and fun to work with. I had a pretty long list of wants for our wedding and they made the process so easy! They performed live music at the ceremony which was a mix of modern songs (the Beatles), classic pieces and Irish Tunes. I remember telling Joe and Dave last minute (like the day before the wedding!) that I forgot to ask them to play a few songs during the ceremony- not just before and after. They came up with the most beautiful selections. I still have family telling me how amazing the live music was! Then at the reception they played really fun cocktail and dinner music. For the first dance we actually had my husband's cousins play (they are in a band) and Joe and Dave were so accomodating with this request and completely coordinated everything with them- I didn't have to worry about a thing. After dinner they kept the dance floor packed all night. It was such a wonderful night and we owe it all to Fine Tune! I can't recommend them enough! Thanks Joe and Dave you guys rock! - Danielle and Adam

Profile Picture User5191693, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot recommend Fine Tune DJ highly enough! Joe and Dave were excellent to work with and made our wedding both fun and memorable! They were incredibly helpful throughout the process and gave us great suggestions during the planning phase when we felt in over our heads. Their passion for music is obvious and really shows itself in the quality of their work. They provided the music for both the ceremony and reception and had separate sound systems for each location (same venue, different room), so that there was no down time for set up/break down during the cocktail hour. Also, having a team of DJs for the day of the event really helped everything run smoothly. During the dinner portion of the wedding we chose to pick a genre instead of specific songs and they selected great songs that fit perfectly with the theme. Their lights and sound system at the reception was top-of-the-line and really helped to set the mood for dancing later in the evening. We had multiple guests comment on how great the music was which really demonstrates how great they were. Overall, Joe and Dave were extremely professional, responsive, and really focused on creating an event that fit our tastes. We are so happy that we went with Fine Tune DJ and would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

In so many ways, Fine Tune Entertainment was the perfect fit for the wedding experience we were trying to achieve!
Leading up to the wedding, Dave and Joe were extremely responsive... so prompt in returning emails. They also are very organized while still being flexible (I made last minute requests and changes and they accommodated it without hesitation). On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were so busy running around socializing, but they kept us on track and they definitely went with the flow! One of our biggest regrets of the night was not being able to sit back and listen to all of their live music and to the dance music choices! How often do you have live music at a wedding with covers of Tom Petty, REM, and Johnny Cash?! Dave and Joe are amazing musicians first and foremost and that makes them even better DJs. All of my friends and families (of all ages) were out on the dance floor at some point, which made amazing memories for my husband and me. We had so many compliments about the music, and we will be sure to sing Fine Tune Entertainment's praises to all!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and Dave were by far our favorite vendors to work with. As soon as we met them we knew they were the right fit for our wedding. First of all, the fact that they could provide both the live music for our ceremony as well as serve as DJ for the cocktail hour and reception was really terrific. There are no other DJs in town who can provide both of these services for the price and at the quality level that they can. Secondly, they were a pleasure to work with - so open with their ideas and so respectful of ours. We had a great time building our playlist with them. Third, they're really talented musicians. They wrote an arrangement of a pop song just for us for me to walk down the aisle to, and it was wonderful. And during our reception they expertly navigated our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor. We heard so many compliments about how great the music was, and we owe it all to Dave and Joe. Honestly, if we could review them higher, we would.

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews