Final Touch Studios Reviews

1 User photo

Final Touch Studios 1

Delice Dominguez · Married on 10/27/2018

Final Touch Studios can make a vision a reality

Rosemary from Final Touch Studios can make a vision a reality. I live in Miami, FL, and imagine planning your only daughter’s wedding from Miami in Kansas City via e-mail. No pressure, right! All my communication with her was done via e-mail, sending her pictures of what my daughter wanted as her center pieces and bouquet, as well as other decorations. Rosemary would reach out to me with suggestions and always made herself available to answer my questions. Finally, the wedding day arrived, and Rosemary went above and beyond the pictures I had sent her. What talent and vision she has. My daughter’s center pieces and bouquet were just beyond want she and I had envisioned.

Crystal · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Rosemary and her floral arrangements. The whole process of working with her from start to finish is amazing.

Initial consultation- she had so many photos of beautiful arrangements which proved her talent. She has a nice diversity of arrangement styles in her photos too, so it is really easy to communicate what you hope for your bouquet based on old photos.

She texted photos of the flower day before and delivered on time as she said she would. Very professional and reliable. The flowers looked beautiful and smelled amazing too!

Also, Rosemary is a nice lady. I always like it more when I can support a business owner who is also a cool person.

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Rosemary and The Final Touch Studios perfected our flowers and made my dream wedding possible! She was very kind and went out of her way to make sure I was happy and pleased at the end of the day. I loved that she had an album of photos of her work for me to look through at our first meeting to make sure she knew exactly what I was wanting. I would highly recommend her!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 05/19/2018

Rosemary is amazing at what she does and you can tell she loves her work! When I first met her I knew that I would hire her for my wedding and she didn't disappoint! I received so many complements on the center pieces, bouquets and other floral decor I had. Everything I got from her enhanced the venue so much that I can't imagine not having her "Final Touch". I have already recommenced her to so many Brides and I encourage you to at least meet with her, you wont regret it! Any time I need flowers in the future, this will be my first stop!

Linda · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't say enough about the flowers Rosemary planned and presented for our daughter's wedding! They were beautiful beyond words! The entire process with her was great, from planning to the day of the wedding. Our guests were totally 'wowed' when they saw them. Honestly, so were we! You can't go wrong with the elegance and beauty of her work.

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

Rosemary not only did exactly what we asked for, but she did better than we could have hoped. During our consultation I could tell she really wanted to understand our vision. When the wedding day got closer, she sent us photos of what she was working on to make sure we were on the same page. When she sent me the photo of the bridal bouquet the day before the wedding, I told her I was hoping for a little more greenery and a little less floral. Minutes later, she sent me the updated bouquet and it was absolutely perfect!! Throughout the whole process she was timely, friendly, and thoughtful. We could not have asked for a better experience or more beautiful florals! THANK YOU ROSEMARY!!

Final Touch Studios 2

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

Rosemary is so talented! She made our wedding perfect! Highly recommend!

Phil · Married on 06/24/2017

Rosemary was amazing! She helped us pick out what flowers would work best for our event and then made sure they looked amazing on our wedding day. Each item was perfect and looked amazing!

Alisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Rosemary provided all of the floral and candles for our November 5th wedding and I cannot speak highly enough of her and her service. She came highly recommended by several brides who had used her for their weddings and she far exceeded my expectations. She was so responsive throughout the entire planning process, gave suggestions for decor and colors, and was able to incorporate any ideas I had and execute them flawlessly. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Rosemary had set up a huppah for our ceremony with flowers draping it, and it received so many compliments from our guests. It was such a beautiful touch! Beyond the gorgeous flowers, Rosemary is so sweet and goes above and beyond to make an already stressed and anxious bride feel so at ease! I would hire her over and over again and will recommend her to anyone who asks in the future!

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

Words can not even begin to explain how amazing, talented and creative Rosemary is!!! From your first meeting through the final day she has a way of bringing your exact vision to life, which is something every bride dreams of! Rosemary is beyond helpful when it comes to color choices, ideas, center pieces and even decorating ideas...all at a fantastic price!!! I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she took care of everything else, from going above and beyond and sending me photos of my beautiful flowers so I could have the first look, communicating with the person doing my cake, delivering all the bouquets and boutonnieres to the church , taking the flowers and center pieces for our reception to the venue and even helped make sure they were in all the right places! Rosemary even stayed around at the church to help the groomsmen and ushers put on there boutonnieres! She is simply amazing at everything she does!!! If your looking for a stress free experience and working with the best of the best, then look no further than Rosemary Clyde with Final Touch Studios!!! I can PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!!

Rosemary was a Godsend for our wedding! I was so worried and stressed out until I met with her. She put my mind at ease showing me the flowers were one thing I did not need to worry about. Her decor and flowers were stunning! I showed her one photo of flowers I liked and she was able to turn it into a bridal bouquet, BM bouquet, corsages, and table arrangements. She is incredibly flexible and can show you hundreds ideas and options staying within your budget. I feel so grateful that Rosemary was a part of our wedding. I even loved the flowers so much, I'm having them persevered!

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

Rosemary was truly wonderful to work with. She was spot-on in not only capturing what I was dreaming of, but delivering flawlessly. Cannot recommend enough.

Paige · Married on 10/17/2015

Rosemary is an incredibly talented florist. She is an artist. All I knew I wanted from my flowers when I met with her was that I wanted them to have "fall colors." She has books and books with pictures from the many weddings that she has been the florist. I showed her bouquets that I liked and she helped me put together a very unique and beautiful bouquet. They was perfect. The flowers were the most important part of our decoration scheme and we really didn't need anything else. She also has a variety of beautiful vases that she lets you use for the night of the event, which adds the accent to the flowers that really make them click. She is a blast to work with and so accommodating. She loves what she does and you will love working with her. If you hire Rosemary, consider your decorations done.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Rosemary is everything you could dream of in a wedding florist. I didn't know what I wanted my flowers to look like and was overwhelmed with how many options there were until I went to Rosemary. She made picking flowers easy and FUN. She listened to what I liked and didn't like and even checked out what I had pinned on my Pinterest. I was extremely impressed with her knowledge of every flower. She had great advice on what looks good together, what's in season and what colors each flower came in. My venue coordinator asked who my florist was and I could barely get out "Rose" before she lit up and said "oh Rosemary Clyde! She's wonderful I love working with her!" She has a wonderful reputation for a reason. Rosemary personally set up all of our centerpieces and they were perfect. I really appreciated the fact that after all the years of doing flowers for weddings she still personally comes out and sets everything up. I had complete faith that no matter what the flowers and centerpieces would be beautiful and they were! I am 100% satisfied with everything she did for us and can't thank her enough. I have already been recommending her to my family and friends with upcoming weddings.

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Rosemary is AWESOME! She not only has years of experience, but she was extremely genuine when working with me to choose the perfect flowers for my wedding. I didn't feel as though I was good at explaining what I was looking for, and after showing Rosemary some pictures from Pinterest that I liked, she immediately understood my style and vision. She recommended several different flowers and also made me confident that she knew what she was doing. I can see how much passion she has for what she does, and that made me feel that much more comfortable working with her. The entire process with Rosemary was great, and I highly recommend her. :)

What makes a great vendor? Rosemary satisfied every category - creative, calm, professional, organized, responsive, and fair pricing. She was a delight to work with. From our perspective nothing appeared too complex for her and everything looked absolutely stunning. Plus her hugs are the best! Thank you, Rosemary!

Taylor · Married on 08/01/2015

As a harried couple in the middle of planning a wedding, we first arrived at Rosemary's door disoriented and disillusioned from the dizzying array of corporate, boutique, and high dollar flower options. Within our first consultation, we knew that she was going to be our flower gal, and that there is no one that we could trust more.
    Rosemary worked with us to craft the most exceptionally beautiful floral arrangements on a budget that was half of what competitors quoted. Her skill and selection of flowers was the best we had seen, and she graciously helped us novices make the best decisions. We came in ignorant and uncertain of what we wanted, as our background with flowers was non-existent, yet she guided us beautifully throughout the whole process and discerned what we wanted though we couldn’t articulate it. The flowers she furnished were perfect: the bride’s and bridesmaid’s bouquets, the boutonnieres, centerpieces, flower-girl headpieces and rose petals to toss, the large arrangements at the altar, the pew-end arrangements lining the aisle, and the one at the entry to our reception-- All were more than what we could have dreamed and made our wedding gorgeous and special. And we never had to worry about a thing.
    By far though, our greatest testimony is about Rosemary’s personality. She is open and compassionate, desiring to get to know her clients and serve them in the best way she can. And in the end, we considered Rosemary more of a friend than a business acquaintance. We’re so grateful that we met her and for this gift and talent that she uses to bless others on their special day.

Alex · Married on 07/25/2015

Rosemary Clyde, of Final Touch Studios, is equally as lovely as the flowers she arranges. Before I even met Rosemary, I heard wonderful things about her – from her previous clients, my wedding planner, and other wedding vendors. When I met her for the first time, I was blown away by Rosemary’s hospitality and her ability to understand my personal preferences. She helped me decide on my wedding colors and guided me through the process of selecting flowers for our wedding and reception. Rosemary’s expertise and attention to detail are evident in all that she does. Not only did she remember my favorite types of flowers, but Rosemary also remembered that I love fresh herbs and she included fresh rosemary, dill, silver thistle, and mint in my bouquet. This was just one of many personalized touches Rosemary added to our wedding. A few days before our wedding, Rosemary sent me pictures of my bridal bouquets. It was so special to see the beautiful bouquets and it made me even more excited for the big day. Rosemary’s thoughtfulness and dedication to her clients truly set her apart. I feel blessed to have worked with such an incredibly talented and kind florist.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Rosemary was such a pleasure to work with for my July wedding! The flowers at my reception were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! I had so many compliments from guests saying how gorgeous the arrangements were. My bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets were stunning and exactly what I wanted! Three days before my wedding, she sent me some "teaser" pictures of the bouquets and center pieces. It really put my mind at ease and made me very excited for the day. I felt like I got so much for the amount of money we spent too!

Rosemary was extremely professional and easy to get in contact with. She took the time to meet with me on numerous occasions and was very accommodating when I decided to change my ideas a month and a half before the wedding. She arrived on time the day of the wedding and stayed until she felt everything was perfect! I would recommend using Final Touch Studios again and again! Simply the best!

Rosemary is a very talented and amazing florist, I loved working with her! She had great suggestions about types of flowers/layouts to use for my wedding and was very intuitive on the feel and ideas I had. We even changed plans a few days out and she was 100% flexible. I always felt that she was extremely available for my questions and open to my ideas but would come up with little touches to make my decor and flowers even more beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their wedding or other event.

Mary · Married on 06/13/2015

Amazing is the word that comes to mind when describing the flowers Rosemary created for us. Flowers were in the top 5 of most important aspects of my daughter's wedding. We had very definitive taste, and shopped around extensively to ensure we had the right person for the job. Cost was no issue,,,it was all about creating the look and environment that we hoped to achieve for the special day. We were blown away when we met with Rosemary and reviewed the endless albums of examples she had created for others. We were able to pull the exact research and work with her to create our own unique design. We met a total of three times, the last at her request so that she was certain of the exact combination of flowers to order for us. When we saw the actual arrangements the day of the wedding, we were on cloud 9....they were simply amazing. I received countless comments, notes and emails from guests commenting on the incredibly beautiful flowers. Thank you Rosemary, we will forever be indebted to you:)

Kristina · Married on 05/23/2015

Rosemary was such an amazing woman to work with! She sat down with me for over an hour during our consultation to make sure that my flowers were exactly what I wanted as well as fit into my budget. I had the most beautiful bridal bouquet that I could ask for and had so many compliments on our table flowers at the reception. She also stayed to help get all the flowers on the boys, attendants, and grandmothers. I highly recommend them to anyone!!

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

Rosemary was just awesome! She provided a very personable approach for our wedding, and I was very impressed with her level of skill and professionalism. Would definitely do business again.

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough about how incredibly talented Rosemary is, and how wonderful she was to work with. She has expansive examples of all of her work, and can create anything you envision! She took my basic ideas and turned them into gorgeous works of art. Every aspect of our flowers was purely perfect, from the statement wreath hanging at the entrance, to the two magnificent arrangements for the ceremony, to the simple, elegant freesia in bud vases for cocktail hour. I could not imagine the flowers to have been any more beautiful. She went above and beyond, even sending me a quick photo of my bouquet the day before the ceremony to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Rosemary was truly a joy to work with!

Kelsee · Married on 04/25/2015

Rosemary with Final Touch Studios was a fantastic florist! She was laid back and easy to work with. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and she used some photos I brought and our venue to help create some beautiful arrangements. She helped me pick out the perfect shade of ribbon and gave me extra to use for my cake. She arrived early and had everything set up before I had even got ready. To top it off her prices couldn't be beat!