Final Cut Events Reviews

Final Cut Events 6
Final Cut Events 7

Kathy Cuz · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Greatest choice ever! HECTOR ROCKS

I will be the first to say great services and even better people to work with. Hector came out like a boss the day of the wedding. He is very on point and on time. The detail was never missed. I had some idea and he had me covered. He is truly a professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Final Cut Events all around. I did DJ, Video, and Photos with them. I'm very happy with the turnaround time and quality of my product.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Burgos · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing overall

Hector was very informative and listen to everything I wanted in my wedding. Very upfront and honestly about his work. Would highly recommend him to family and friends! Can’t wait till my wedding 10/9/2020

Sent on 08/09/2019

Lorena Glute · Getting married on 09/03/2019

Vendor of the decage. Thank Your Hector

I hire Hector with no hesitation at all. Now that my wedding is over and I've gotten my pictures I can tell you that he has an eye for his profession and have over delivered. I 100% recommend Hector / Final Cut Events to anyone.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Molly Sims · Married on 07/06/2019

We're very pleased with Hector & Final Cut Events. The service and product they provide is first class all the way. The amber up lighting made a huge difference in the ambiance of the room. Hector was a pleasure to work with. He is accommodating with music requests. Final Cut Events helped to make our wedding reception an event to remember for the rest of our lives. Our guests were very complimentary about the DJ. Thanks again for making our special day special. Molly & Todd Sims.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Chris Kearney · Married on 06/27/2019

Amazing, Professional

Hector was amazing to work with, always at the end of the phone or email, so professional! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Julie Medrano · Married on 06/08/2019

Happy at the end of all this madness.

Hector and his crew were amazing! Hector is super flexible during the planning process which was great since my fiancé was commuting to and from NYC for work. He’d take FaceTimes with us if need be! The day of—the crew came in ready to crush it! I give them a lot of credit! Groomsmen are hard to wrangle and they did it!! My fiancé ended up breaking his pinky toe and needed to take a break from photos they were so receptive! They were just amazing! Can’t wait to see the photos and videos! Highly would recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Stacey · Married on 06/08/2019

Very Happy with Final Cut Events

These guys were awesome from start to finish. They made the booking process extremely easy, always maintained communication with my Husband and I, and had the dance floor completely packed all night! DJ even checked in with us throughout the night and was very respectful towards certain requests for songs we didn't want played. I would recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • TERESA

TERESA · Married on 06/02/2019

Magical Experience

All of our guests raved about the music for the night. I loved that we were able to handpick some song and the DJ went from there to create an absolutely amazing night. The uplights were beautiful and really set off the room. I wasn't sold on the uplights at first by they really do make the most amazing difference. Magical is the only way to describe this event.

The DJ worked closely with us to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Rieback Cook · Married on 05/21/2019

Complete professional at what they do

I was so impressed with the service we received for our wedding. We just got our pictures and video and we are blown away with everything detailed shot. I don’t even remember most of my wedding but with all these images and my perfect video now I can look back on it for years to come.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jane Hollow · Married on 05/04/2019

We love you Hector!!!, Thank You

My husband and I only met with one photography company and we instantly knew we wanted Hector and the Final Cut Events team to be our photographers for our wedding. Hector and Sandra were amazing from start to finish. They were truly the dream team. They made the whole day so relaxing and fun while keeping the day flowing and on schedule. We took so many amazing photos. They were truly incredible and I can't thank them enough for making our day so special and for giving us memories to last forever!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sonia Allay · Married on 04/29/2019

Very happy with Final Cut Events

First let me start by saying I am blown away at the service that we received the day of the wedding. More important we are blown away with the quality of the images that Hector was able to capture on my wedding day. Hector is a true professional I highly recommend him to any bride or groom that is getting married in the near future. Once again I highly recommend him and his team Final Cut Events but I will also won’t wait as I know that his calendar is filled with events lock him in as soon as possible you will not regret.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Rich Wiliams · Married on 04/20/2019

((((What a professional! Hector killed it:)))

We got married on April 20th and I must say I'm very happy with the end results. My DJ was Angel and he made the night, and my guest dance the entire night. At first, I read a couple of negative reviews and I was not sold. However, I went with Hector and I tell you this he went far and beyond what he had promised. I never told him I had look at almost all his review because I wanted to experience it for myself. I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY PICTURES AND VIDEO. If you want to see it you can, it's on Final Cut Events Vimeo page.

I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Brandon Harper · Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience with Final Cut

We had a great experience working with Final Cut Events. Leading up to our wedding, they reached out to us about what we would want to be included in our film. Then day-of, they were very easy to work with and captured all the important moments of our wedding without it feeling like they were on top of us. Afterward, they were in regular communication with us about our videos. We had some minor editing requests, which they readily implemented. Would definitely recommend working with their team

Sent on 06/27/2019

Milly Sunny · Married on 04/13/2019

I can't stop thinking about them. / Hector

Where do I even begin? There are not enough stars to give to capture the true value and quality that Final Cut Events and Hector encompass. The first thought I had when planning our special day was," the party is short but the photos and video will last a lifetime." My fiance and I wanted to make sure that we booked not only a talented photographer, but one who would be just as excited as we were on our wedding day. He listened to my ideas and was able to turn my dreams into a reality. No matter how many times I reached out, to my almost emotional breakdown, to the AC at our hotel breaking down on our wedding day ... yes that happened lol he and his team were on top of it all never skipping a beat and made sure we were all treated as if we were family and their #1 priority. Hector brought the most amazing energy from the moment we spoke on the phone , to when he walked in the door on the BIG DAY, until the very last photo was snapped. Hector's energy is infections and having him and the rest of his incredible team there completely made our entire wedding perfect. Not to mention gave me a sense of peace that I desperately needed!! We are so thankful for Hector and his team and are truly blessed to have crossed paths. I recommend him to anyone who wants to take unforgettable pictures and wants to make sure that they are able to really capture the love they share. Everyone who sees our photographs says , " wow you can see and even feel how much you two love each other" HE IS AMAZING!!!! I will shout it from the rooftops!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Larry Melendez · Married on 04/07/2019

Hector was amazing

Great work and full of ideas. Happy we choose Final Cut Events

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Video expert!

Hector did such an amazing job! He knew exactly what to capture and didn’t miss a moment. He was flexible and able to book us last minute! We are so happy to have this video that will last us forever! Stop doubting and hire Hector! Thanks so much again

Sent on 06/03/2019

Angela Kovacs · Married on 03/16/2019

professional, knowledgeable, & pleasant to work with

So many great things to say about Hector and his team. He listened to all our wants/needs and made them happen. As a bride I was super stressed the morning of the big day. The minute Hector and his team arrived I was totally put at ease. Everything ran so smoothly and better than I had ever imagined. I’m so thankful for final cuts team and highly recommend them to any bride/groom searching for a videographer/photographer/DJ. Final cuts is the DREAM TEAM. You will not go wrong booking with them.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Janice · Married on 02/23/2019

Final Cut Events - Hector Perez

I can not say enough nice things about this photographer and his team. They are professional, on time, pleasant to work with. I totally trusted them to do the job and they went above and beyond to make our special day magical. I highly recommend Final Cut Events!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Crosby Betts · Married on 01/20/2019

Highly recommend them for all couple in love

Ultimate sounds DJ’s were absolutely amazing. They were professional from the very beginning. My husband and I met with Hector to discuss packages and we signed the contract that day. They also were our videographer and photographers. The process leading up to our wedding was smooth. The wedding day went better than expected! They had the dance floor going all night. They are all extremely talented. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ashley Brady · Married on 01/05/2019

Book them before its to late - Very happy bride

Simple and truly the best to work with. Hector is one of a kind. After meeting with so many vendors I knew he was the one to go with. I fully recommend him and his team to any bride.

My wedding was super easy and fun the day of.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Linda Goldman · Married on 01/04/2019

Look no further! Final cut events is it!

DJ Mike definitely didn't disappoint! From the very beginning, he was very kind and helpful. He answered all my questions and fulfilled all my requests without hesitation. He kept the dance floor full and accommodated everyone in every way possible throughout the night...including but not limited to letting my brothers-in-law have their time to shine as "dj's" and self-proclaimed karaoke stars! I would highly recommend DJ Mike!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Richy Aerial · Married on 01/04/2019

We will recommend Hector anytime!

Hector is very responsive and always on time. You can tell he knows what he is doing the day of the wedding. Everything was smooth and I was very happy with the final photos and video.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Myria Polo · Married on 12/21/2018

The best - great people to work with

From the beginning, Final Cut Events made the process easy, and my wedding was in New Jersey and I had moved to Kentucky. The website is easy to navigate, and they kept me updated via email and phone calls. My wedding day was beautiful, and Hector was AMAZING! He made us all feel special...especially my daughter! He showed me shots as he took them, and the final pictures are all perfect! 12/21/18 is a day I will never forget! Thank you Hector so much!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Stephanie Pablo · Married on 12/20/2018

Best in town♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Let me start by saying I’m a very detail bride. At first we looking into Final Cut Events I saw a review that had me thinking.... but I simple at Hector about it and he cleared the water. The rest was history.

I’m super happy I’ve select to be our vendor to cover our wedding. They went further then promise and never stopped working hard. I saw this within the first 2 hours of the day. Which let me relax for the rest of the day.

After receiving my pictures, I just couldn’t believe how beautiful they came out. He made us look like professional models for a cover of a magazine.

To all the brides looking for someone that knows there business and how to handle client quickly Hector and Final Cut Event is the way to go.

Sent on 02/21/2019