177 Reviews for Final Cut Events

Consultation (8)
Liability Insurance (6)
Flat Screen (1)
174 Final Cut Events Reviews

Choosing the photographer and videographer of your big day is a very important task, and I'm so glad we had Hector from Final Cut Events. They were responsive, communicative, and most of all, produced outstanding work. I watched hours of different wedding videos, but it was Hector's sweeping shots, attention to detail, and smooth storytelling that brought us in. Our wedding video did not disappoint, and multiple people told us that it made them cry. Final Cut Events was great at capturing the small, natural moments of beauty while also providing us with some pretty epic shots. On top of that, you can also purchase all the raw photos. Another plus is that our package came with an hardcover album of the printed photos of our choice. Thank you Hector and the Final Cut Events team for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Going into the process of wedding planning, we knew that the photographer and the videographer would be the most important vendors. We spent months researching and interviewing them. We are so so happy that we found Hector and that Jonathan hooked us up with Brooke. We absolutely loved working with Final Cut Event! Hector is professional, very talented, super nice, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we got to see our photos, we were thrilled to see how perfectly she captured the day! Thank you, Hector! We can't stop looking at all of the photos you took! You are the best!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Hector is such a professional yet fun photographer to work with! He was quick to see the potential in many unique spots that truly made our pictures stand out in the midst of the busy New York City. Overall, he created a very comfortable and enjoyable environment to work with despite us meeting for the first time during our photo shoot. Absolutely recommend using Final Cut and Hector services for your special day!

Profile Picture Charle, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Hector put on an amazing show at our wedding, smoothly curating the dinner speeches and then transitioning the party into perhaps the most wild dance-off I have ever seen. He met with us months before to get to know our precise music tastes and, at the wedding, somehow played them all plus a collection of new tracks that are now on our top list. He was totally dedicated and professional, and mixed in with our families and friends, making the night that much more fun. We highly recommend Hector and wish for everyone to have as special of a day as we did.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do yourself a favor! ...and hire Hector! I can't express enough how happy that we chose Hector for our wedding day photos. Every moment was captured with such care and no little detail was overlooked. Even without a second photographer, he managed to be a million places at once, all with the utmost professionalism. He's fun, talented, punctual and a fantastic listener. Our photos are absolutely stunning- they brought tears to our eyes! They are also unique and embody the general feel and attitude of the entire day. He's the best!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was great, both the DJ and Photographer were great

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our experience with Hector was amazing! The weeks leading up to the ceremony were filled with stress- from flowers to catering to wardrobe decisions, but not with music. Hector never hesitated to put my needs ahead of his own. The day of the ceremony he was early and prepared when the weather changed our plans a little Hector was quick to offer solutions and never once changed his relaxed yet poised demeanor. His style and good vibes were obvious to everyone at the wedding. We got numerous compliments on the music and Hector himself. He was knowledgeable on music from all eras, and was able to please our eclectic group of friends and family. I urge you to book Hector for your event if you want people to party down!

Profile Picture Brigitte, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hector is the most wonderful and amazing photographer! We wanted our wedding pictures to be taken in a photojournalistic style, with greater focus on our guests and the event as it was happening. When we explained our vision to Hector, he completely understood and boy did he deliver! We were we so pleased with the results. Moreover, Hector was a delight to work with. So professional, accommodating and courteous. He put all of us at ease while capturing all of our special moments.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend FINAL CUT EVENTS to any Bride out there!! We got nothing but compliments on our DJ! Your DJ can make or break your reception- so spend your money on this DJ!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just took our engagement photos this past weekend and could not be more pleased with not only the pictures but the entire experience! Hector and Heidi were so great to work with and definitely a great team. They recommended a second location that resulted in such a variety of phenomenal pictures. We cannot wait to work with them for our upcoming wedding!!

Profile Picture Irene, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Hector and his team at Final Cut Events are excellent. They were professional throughout the entire day and were very accommodating. The DJ was awesome, the dance floor was busy all night! The photo booth was a big hit with everybody at my wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and the video!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

During my daughter Quince, Perez did an amazing job capturing all those special moments.
I am so pleased with his professionalism and attention to detail.
I will absolutely refer family and friends for any future events

Profile Picture Claribell, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

This company was a very big part of my wedding day. They arrived on time, stayed with me for 13hrs. Haven't received my pics because my wedding was 2 days ago but we did get a preview and pics looked amazing. At the reception everyone was on the dance floor the whole time. Everyone was saying how much fun they had and final cut definitely played a big part of that. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Belinda, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

focused, quick setup, great pics !!

Profile Picture daryl, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Excellent experience with these guys. Great customer service. Great quality. Brought out a few toys. Good team work. Hector showed great leadership. Organized. Will be using these guys again in the future... Thank You

Profile Picture Rico, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day

I got a package with them that included photo, video, dj, and photo booth. They were so professional in that they set you up with a website where you can do all of your planning on your own time. I am Haitian and wanted a company that could make us feel comfortable; they did a great job. My family loved it; the dance floor was full most of the night. this is a great option for a one-stop-shop. Hector is very accommodating and friendly.

Profile Picture Rudrine, 6/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

They made the entire process so easy. Everything I asked for I got. Loved them. Excellent job. Thanks so much

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Absolutely glad we booked Hector and his team for our wedding! Hector's team made our day absolutely special and as the night went on, we knew more and more that we were in excellent hands. Heidi and Amanda were amazing to work with. Funny, flexible, easy to work with and we're always so attentive capturing every moment without us asking! Hector had the floor rocking and the night flowing just right. Everything was just perfect and totally recommend them!

Profile Picture Antherson, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Hector and his team were incredibly amazing, professional, and attentive. It was clear to us as the night went on, that we made the right decision choosing them. Heidi and Amanda were wonderful to work with and cannot wait to see our pictures and video which I'm sure will be spectacular. They were both there capturing every moment all night long without us asking. Hector had the night flowing perfectly and the floor rocking all night. They all truly made our night special and unforgettable. Absolutely recommend!!

Profile Picture Emelis, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

For going into my wedding day blind, by not previously meeting either my photographer or videographer I was very impressed by the services we received. Our photographer Hector was so great! He walked right into the salon in the morning and started to get to work without any hesitation what so ever. I got so many compliments from guests about his professionalism, and could not have asked for a better person to take ideas from just about everyone in the bridal party as calmly as he did. Overall I am very pleased with the service we were provided with and the picture and video are great.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

i can honestly say I had the best wedding day ever. Hector & his team arrived and went to work immediately. our venue brought on a few hiccups, but hector & his team would go make things to work. He was our photographer and he made sure we got all the shots we wanted and more. His videographer was always right with him getting the shots. The drone was an awesome feature. Angel was our dj. He had our family & friends dancing all night. He also was very cooperative, open to request and we communicated great! Everyone loved the photobooth, their setup was great and it's definitely worth it. I loved my wedding day, i can't wait too see the pictures and video!

Profile Picture Alishia, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Absolutely wonderful! This crew is very professional, efficient and reasonably priced. We could not be more pleased than we are with Hector and Final Cutz services. They are so patient and accommodating, especially if your unorganized like us! The very best ever!!!

Profile Picture Wendee, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Hector and his team were extremely professional, on time, and thorough with their information. Everything was perfect and if it wasn't, they would definitely make it that way! Loved having them and they were a pleasure to work with !!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I have only wonderful things to say about Final Cut Events. Hector perfectly captured our wedding day memories. In the days leading up to our wedding he listened to what our expectations were and answered all of our questions with a friendly reassuring confidence that was all we needed to know we picked the most awesome photographer. Our photos came out AMAZING and he and his second shooter made photographing our wedding fun and memorable. I honestly cannot thank him enough. He's also just a pretty cool person to get to know. Send him a message and give him a call... you'll see :)

Profile Picture Gaby, 4/29/17, 1 Review