Final Cut Events Reviews

185 Final Cut Events Reviews
  • Bhadesh

Bhadesh Basdeo · Married on 10/07/2018

VERY Professional

Very Professional down to the very end. From the preview shots I have seen so far they look amazing, I cant wait to see the finished product. Hector will always make time for you to go over details. We got a really good deal with them and Hector made sure it was all delivered. Thank You for helping to making our day special.

Shanika · Married on 10/06/2018

Hector and his crew was amazing... I am happy I chose Final Cut Events as my wedding photographer.

Final Cut Events 1
  • Y

yerika · Married on 09/14/2018

I am so pleased to work with Hector at Final Cut Events. My wedding got cancelled back in Oct. 2017 due to Hurricane Irma, I called Hector and he told me not to worry that we can work something out and his services would be available anytime I needed them. When I was ready I gave him a call and we schedule an appointment to take my pictures he is so amazing that we set everything up and how we were going to get thing done. The day of the pictures Hector and his assistant were so nice and accommodating to all my needs and ideas. The pictures and the experiences were mind blowing. He was so easy to work with and he works with you to make sure he can capture the most amazing pictures. He sees something that works better and if you trust him you will not regret it. It took him a week to edit and send me my picture. When my sister-in-law is still waiting to receive her from her wedding in 2016. I told her she should have used Hector from Final Cut Events. I have recommended Hector to all my friends and family that are in the process of getting married. I can wait to use Final Cut Events for the next adventure I need documented. Love…Love….Love Hector@finalcutevents 

Final Cut Events 2
    Final Cut Events 3
    Final Cut Events 4

Jacquie · Married on 09/01/2018

Hector and his team did an excellent job for our wedding! I highly recommend using this company for any and all events! Extremely professional and helpful, I can't wait to see all the wonderful photos from our special day! Thank you!

Dimitri · Married on 09/01/2018

Hector and his team are very professional, helpful, and talented photographers and videographers! Throughout everything, they have been perfect at capturing our memories. I will always recommend Hector to my family and closest friends!

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

My wife and I are very satisfied with final cuts. Hector is a total professional and works with you to achieve the experience and images that are lasting. Kudos to the entire team...Mr. and Mrs. Russell

Final Cut Events 5
    Final Cut Events 6
    Final Cut Events 7
    Final Cut Events 8
  • F

Francesca · Married on 05/27/2018

Just amazing... from start to finish we kept saying how amazing the team was.. even the vendors at our wedding mentioned to me how thorough they were.. highly highly recommend!

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

Choosing the photographer and videographer of your big day is a very important task, and I'm so glad we had Hector from Final Cut Events. They were responsive, communicative, and most of all, produced outstanding work. I watched hours of different wedding videos, but it was Hector's sweeping shots, attention to detail, and smooth storytelling that brought us in. Our wedding video did not disappoint, and multiple people told us that it made them cry. Final Cut Events was great at capturing the small, natural moments of beauty while also providing us with some pretty epic shots. On top of that, you can also purchase all the raw photos. Another plus is that our package came with an hardcover album of the printed photos of our choice. Thank you Hector and the Final Cut Events team for capturing our special day!

Tammy · Married on 02/18/2018

Going into the process of wedding planning, we knew that the photographer and the videographer would be the most important vendors. We spent months researching and interviewing them. We are so so happy that we found Hector and that Jonathan hooked us up with Brooke. We absolutely loved working with Final Cut Event! Hector is professional, very talented, super nice, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we got to see our photos, we were thrilled to see how perfectly she captured the day! Thank you, Hector! We can't stop looking at all of the photos you took! You are the best!!

Charle · Married on 02/03/2018

Hector is such a professional yet fun photographer to work with! He was quick to see the potential in many unique spots that truly made our pictures stand out in the midst of the busy New York City. Overall, he created a very comfortable and enjoyable environment to work with despite us meeting for the first time during our photo shoot. Absolutely recommend using Final Cut and Hector services for your special day!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

Hector put on an amazing show at our wedding, smoothly curating the dinner speeches and then transitioning the party into perhaps the most wild dance-off I have ever seen. He met with us months before to get to know our precise music tastes and, at the wedding, somehow played them all plus a collection of new tracks that are now on our top list. He was totally dedicated and professional, and mixed in with our families and friends, making the night that much more fun. We highly recommend Hector and wish for everyone to have as special of a day as we did.

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Do yourself a favor! ...and hire Hector! I can't express enough how happy that we chose Hector for our wedding day photos. Every moment was captured with such care and no little detail was overlooked. Even without a second photographer, he managed to be a million places at once, all with the utmost professionalism. He's fun, talented, punctual and a fantastic listener. Our photos are absolutely stunning- they brought tears to our eyes! They are also unique and embody the general feel and attitude of the entire day. He's the best!!

Daniel · Married on 11/11/2017

It was great, both the DJ and Photographer were great

Brigitte · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience with Hector was amazing! The weeks leading up to the ceremony were filled with stress- from flowers to catering to wardrobe decisions, but not with music. Hector never hesitated to put my needs ahead of his own. The day of the ceremony he was early and prepared when the weather changed our plans a little Hector was quick to offer solutions and never once changed his relaxed yet poised demeanor. His style and good vibes were obvious to everyone at the wedding. We got numerous compliments on the music and Hector himself. He was knowledgeable on music from all eras, and was able to please our eclectic group of friends and family. I urge you to book Hector for your event if you want people to party down!

Michael · Married on 11/11/2017

Hector is the most wonderful and amazing photographer! We wanted our wedding pictures to be taken in a photojournalistic style, with greater focus on our guests and the event as it was happening. When we explained our vision to Hector, he completely understood and boy did he deliver! We were we so pleased with the results. Moreover, Hector was a delight to work with. So professional, accommodating and courteous. He put all of us at ease while capturing all of our special moments.

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

I would recommend FINAL CUT EVENTS to any Bride out there!! We got nothing but compliments on our DJ! Your DJ can make or break your reception- so spend your money on this DJ!!

• I

Irene · Married on 11/03/2017

We just took our engagement photos this past weekend and could not be more pleased with not only the pictures but the entire experience! Hector and Heidi were so great to work with and definitely a great team. They recommended a second location that resulted in such a variety of phenomenal pictures. We cannot wait to work with them for our upcoming wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Hector and his team at Final Cut Events are excellent. They were professional throughout the entire day and were very accommodating. The DJ was awesome, the dance floor was busy all night! The photo booth was a big hit with everybody at my wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and the video!

Claribell · Married on 08/12/2017

During my daughter Quince, Perez did an amazing job capturing all those special moments.
    I am so pleased with his professionalism and attention to detail.
    I will absolutely refer family and friends for any future events

Belinda · Married on 07/22/2017

This company was a very big part of my wedding day. They arrived on time, stayed with me for 13hrs. Haven't received my pics because my wedding was 2 days ago but we did get a preview and pics looked amazing. At the reception everyone was on the dance floor the whole time. Everyone was saying how much fun they had and final cut definitely played a big part of that. Would definitely recommend.

daryl · Married on 07/15/2017

focused, quick setup, great pics !!

Rico · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent experience with these guys. Great customer service. Great quality. Brought out a few toys. Good team work. Hector showed great leadership. Organized. Will be using these guys again in the future... Thank You

• Rudrine

Rudrine · Married on 06/25/2017

I got a package with them that included photo, video, dj, and photo booth. They were so professional in that they set you up with a website where you can do all of your planning on your own time. I am Haitian and wanted a company that could make us feel comfortable; they did a great job. My family loved it; the dance floor was full most of the night. this is a great option for a one-stop-shop. Hector is very accommodating and friendly.

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2017

They made the entire process so easy. Everything I asked for I got. Loved them. Excellent job. Thanks so much