Final Cut Events Reviews

Final Cut Events 7
  • Bhadesh

Bhadesh Basdeo · Married on 10/07/2018

VERY Professional

Very Professional down to the very end. From the preview shots I have seen so far they look amazing, I cant wait to see the finished product. Hector will always make time for you to go over details. We got a really good deal with them and Hector made sure it was all delivered. Thank You for helping to making our day special.

Shanika · Married on 10/06/2018

Hector and his crew was amazing... I am happy I chose Final Cut Events as my wedding photographer.

Final Cut Events 8

Ralph Gonzales · Married on 10/06/2018

With only 3 months to go

We got married this past October and were so pleased with both the photographer and the company. I had 3 months to get everything together and had no idea what I was doing. They walked me through every step and made it so easy. The photographer was amazing. He showed up early, jumped around on rocks to get great pictures and even danced with us on the dance floor but it was only to get a shot. He made us feel right at home. I can't say enough good things and would absolutely recommend them over and over. Ask for Hector

Justin Conner · Married on 09/21/2018

They listened to every detail that we wanted.

I hired Final Cut Events specifically because of the attention to detail as well as the friendly attitude and professional work experience. Very pleased with the services & the overall video provided. Professional, punctual, and friendly to my guests and family. Would happily recommend services to anyone looking for videography.

• Y

yerika · Married on 09/14/2018

I am so pleased to work with Hector at Final Cut Events. My wedding got cancelled back in Oct. 2017 due to Hurricane Irma, I called Hector and he told me not to worry that we can work something out and his services would be available anytime I needed them. When I was ready I gave him a call and we schedule an appointment to take my pictures he is so amazing that we set everything up and how we were going to get thing done. The day of the pictures Hector and his assistant were so nice and accommodating to all my needs and ideas. The pictures and the experiences were mind blowing. He was so easy to work with and he works with you to make sure he can capture the most amazing pictures. He sees something that works better and if you trust him you will not regret it. It took him a week to edit and send me my picture. When my sister-in-law is still waiting to receive her from her wedding in 2016. I told her she should have used Hector from Final Cut Events. I have recommended Hector to all my friends and family that are in the process of getting married. I can wait to use Final Cut Events for the next adventure I need documented. Love…Love….Love Hector@finalcutevents 

Final Cut Events 9
    Final Cut Events 10
    Final Cut Events 11

Michelle Bold · Married on 09/08/2018

Happy bride and groom!

The best decision my wife and I made for our wedding was to hire Hector and Final Cut Events as our videographer. They were very respectful, courteous, hard-working, punctual, and very fun to work with. We recently received our wedding video, and were amazed at how they were able to capture all the key moments of our wedding day. We will cherish and treasure this video for life. If you are in search of a a professional team, with excellent quality results, and amazing customer service, FCE is hands down the best choice!

Jacquie · Married on 09/01/2018

Hector and his team did an excellent job for our wedding! I highly recommend using this company for any and all events! Extremely professional and helpful, I can't wait to see all the wonderful photos from our special day! Thank you!

Dimitri · Married on 09/01/2018

Hector and his team are very professional, helpful, and talented photographers and videographers! Throughout everything, they have been perfect at capturing our memories. I will always recommend Hector to my family and closest friends!

Bryant Scott · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply the best in the business :)

Hector & his team are amazing and we recommend them to all our friends. Hector shot our engagement and wedding photos in Monterey and we couldn’t be happier! They are so much fun and they are so easy to work with. On the day of, Hector & Sandra went above and beyond, from pinning boutonnieres to getting our cake topper place on the wedding cake. We are so thankful Final Cut Events were there to capture our special day.

Tiffany Homes · Married on 08/11/2018

I will do it all over again with them

This post is so long overdue but Hector was an amazing photographer to work with! My fiance hired Hector when he surprised me by proposing and he captured every moment and the best candid pictures we've seen. We had an engagement shoot afterwards in Central Park and we cannot wait to use these images for our save the date!! Highly recommend Hector for all your wedding and photo needs!

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

My wife and I are very satisfied with final cuts. Hector is a total professional and works with you to achieve the experience and images that are lasting. Kudos to the entire team...Mr. and Mrs. Russell

Final Cut Events 12
    Final Cut Events 13
    Final Cut Events 14
    Final Cut Events 15

Tony G · Married on 07/14/2018

Video is Amazing! Thank you Hector!!!!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Final Cut Events! Hector is amazing and so is his team! They really took the time to get what we wanted and really made us feel important through the whole process! Their work is amazing! Anyone who books them will be more than happy with what they get! They are seriously the best! So happy!

Nesa Goods · Married on 07/07/2018

Look No Further - Great Price and Services

Hector and his team are amazing and we recommend them to all our friends. Hector and Sandra shot our engagement and wedding photos in Monterey and we couldn’t be happier! They are so much fun and they are so easy to work with. On the day of, Hector went above and beyond, from pinning boutonnieres to getting our cake topper place on the wedding cake. We are so thankful Final Cut Events were there to capture our special day.

Jasmine Creed · Married on 07/06/2018

Final Cut Events - Look no further

They were awesome on the day of our wedding. They were very flexible with us and made time for all the pictures we wanted. They even stayed longer at our reception to ensure that we got all of our pictures. I'm getting all kinds of compliments on our photos. Thank you to both of you!

• F

Francesca · Married on 05/27/2018

Just amazing... from start to finish we kept saying how amazing the team was.. even the vendors at our wedding mentioned to me how thorough they were.. highly highly recommend!

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

Choosing the photographer and videographer of your big day is a very important task, and I'm so glad we had Hector from Final Cut Events. They were responsive, communicative, and most of all, produced outstanding work. I watched hours of different wedding videos, but it was Hector's sweeping shots, attention to detail, and smooth storytelling that brought us in. Our wedding video did not disappoint, and multiple people told us that it made them cry. Final Cut Events was great at capturing the small, natural moments of beauty while also providing us with some pretty epic shots. On top of that, you can also purchase all the raw photos. Another plus is that our package came with an hardcover album of the printed photos of our choice. Thank you Hector and the Final Cut Events team for capturing our special day!

Tammy · Married on 02/18/2018

Going into the process of wedding planning, we knew that the photographer and the videographer would be the most important vendors. We spent months researching and interviewing them. We are so so happy that we found Hector and that Jonathan hooked us up with Brooke. We absolutely loved working with Final Cut Event! Hector is professional, very talented, super nice, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we got to see our photos, we were thrilled to see how perfectly she captured the day! Thank you, Hector! We can't stop looking at all of the photos you took! You are the best!!

Charle · Married on 02/03/2018

Hector is such a professional yet fun photographer to work with! He was quick to see the potential in many unique spots that truly made our pictures stand out in the midst of the busy New York City. Overall, he created a very comfortable and enjoyable environment to work with despite us meeting for the first time during our photo shoot. Absolutely recommend using Final Cut and Hector services for your special day!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

Hector put on an amazing show at our wedding, smoothly curating the dinner speeches and then transitioning the party into perhaps the most wild dance-off I have ever seen. He met with us months before to get to know our precise music tastes and, at the wedding, somehow played them all plus a collection of new tracks that are now on our top list. He was totally dedicated and professional, and mixed in with our families and friends, making the night that much more fun. We highly recommend Hector and wish for everyone to have as special of a day as we did.

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Do yourself a favor! ...and hire Hector! I can't express enough how happy that we chose Hector for our wedding day photos. Every moment was captured with such care and no little detail was overlooked. Even without a second photographer, he managed to be a million places at once, all with the utmost professionalism. He's fun, talented, punctual and a fantastic listener. Our photos are absolutely stunning- they brought tears to our eyes! They are also unique and embody the general feel and attitude of the entire day. He's the best!!

Daniel · Married on 11/11/2017

It was great, both the DJ and Photographer were great

Brigitte · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience with Hector was amazing! The weeks leading up to the ceremony were filled with stress- from flowers to catering to wardrobe decisions, but not with music. Hector never hesitated to put my needs ahead of his own. The day of the ceremony he was early and prepared when the weather changed our plans a little Hector was quick to offer solutions and never once changed his relaxed yet poised demeanor. His style and good vibes were obvious to everyone at the wedding. We got numerous compliments on the music and Hector himself. He was knowledgeable on music from all eras, and was able to please our eclectic group of friends and family. I urge you to book Hector for your event if you want people to party down!

Michael · Married on 11/11/2017

Hector is the most wonderful and amazing photographer! We wanted our wedding pictures to be taken in a photojournalistic style, with greater focus on our guests and the event as it was happening. When we explained our vision to Hector, he completely understood and boy did he deliver! We were we so pleased with the results. Moreover, Hector was a delight to work with. So professional, accommodating and courteous. He put all of us at ease while capturing all of our special moments.

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

I would recommend FINAL CUT EVENTS to any Bride out there!! We got nothing but compliments on our DJ! Your DJ can make or break your reception- so spend your money on this DJ!!

• I

Irene · Married on 11/03/2017

We just took our engagement photos this past weekend and could not be more pleased with not only the pictures but the entire experience! Hector and Heidi were so great to work with and definitely a great team. They recommended a second location that resulted in such a variety of phenomenal pictures. We cannot wait to work with them for our upcoming wedding!!