Final Cut Events Reviews

Final Cut Events 6
Final Cut Events 7

Janice · Married on 02/23/2019

Final Cut Events - Hector Perez

I can not say enough nice things about this photographer and his team. They are professional, on time, pleasant to work with. I totally trusted them to do the job and they went above and beyond to make our special day magical. I highly recommend Final Cut Events!

Crosby Betts · Married on 01/20/2019

Highly recommend them for all couple in love

Ultimate sounds DJ’s were absolutely amazing. They were professional from the very beginning. My husband and I met with Hector to discuss packages and we signed the contract that day. They also were our videographer and photographers. The process leading up to our wedding was smooth. The wedding day went better than expected! They had the dance floor going all night. They are all extremely talented. We highly recommend them!

Ashley Brady · Married on 01/05/2019

Book them before its to late - Very happy bride

Simple and truly the best to work with. Hector is one of a kind. After meeting with so many vendors I knew he was the one to go with. I fully recommend him and his team to any bride.

My wedding was super easy and fun the day of.

Linda Goldman · Married on 01/04/2019

Look no further! Final cut events is it!

DJ Mike definitely didn't disappoint! From the very beginning, he was very kind and helpful. He answered all my questions and fulfilled all my requests without hesitation. He kept the dance floor full and accommodated everyone in every way possible throughout the night...including but not limited to letting my brothers-in-law have their time to shine as "dj's" and self-proclaimed karaoke stars! I would highly recommend DJ Mike!!!

Richy Aerial · Married on 01/04/2019

We will recommend Hector anytime!

Hector is very responsive and always on time. You can tell he knows what he is doing the day of the wedding. Everything was smooth and I was very happy with the final photos and video.

Myria Polo · Married on 12/21/2018

The best - great people to work with

From the beginning, Final Cut Events made the process easy, and my wedding was in New Jersey and I had moved to Kentucky. The website is easy to navigate, and they kept me updated via email and phone calls. My wedding day was beautiful, and Hector was AMAZING! He made us all feel special...especially my daughter! He showed me shots as he took them, and the final pictures are all perfect! 12/21/18 is a day I will never forget! Thank you Hector so much!

Stephanie Pablo · Married on 12/20/2018

Best in town♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Let me start by saying I’m a very detail bride. At first we looking into Final Cut Events I saw a review that had me thinking.... but I simple at Hector about it and he cleared the water. The rest was history.

I’m super happy I’ve select to be our vendor to cover our wedding. They went further then promise and never stopped working hard. I saw this within the first 2 hours of the day. Which let me relax for the rest of the day.

After receiving my pictures, I just couldn’t believe how beautiful they came out. He made us look like professional models for a cover of a magazine.

To all the brides looking for someone that knows there business and how to handle client quickly Hector and Final Cut Event is the way to go.

Coco Thomas · Married on 12/08/2018

My photos were absolutely stunning! The team was incredible to work with and extremely efficient, which is important given the stress of planning a wedding. Both photographers went above and beyond and captured our special day flawlessly.

Vicky Yanez · Married on 11/24/2018

Made it so easy for us!

I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone! The photographer specifically assigned to our wedding was professional, personable, helpful, and took AMAZING photos!!! We traveled to Florida for our wedding, and they made everything so easy from "long-distance"! Thank you Hector you ROCK

Brianna Chadison · Married on 11/13/2018

Special it was. They went above and beyond. Hector 100% efforts

We decided to invest more on videography for our wedding and we're glad we did! We appreciated the quick response we got whenever we had questions and their genuine interest in every detail we wanted to capture was comforting. Also, Hector is VERY accommodating. 5 months before our wedding, my dad was going through his last days at the hospital and Hector was able to film an intimate ceremony with only a few hours notice and edited the film in time to play during our reception. It meant so much to us and our family and we're so happy we have that film to always look back on. Hector made sure we were satisfied with their film, even after sending us the final pre-wedding film, they decided they wanted to edit it a little differently, but still had it done on time for us to show at our reception! They are amazing! Everyone was so easy to work with and are genuinely invested in making sure you're happy with the final product. I'd definitely recommend them for any special event in your life!

Andrew Chew · Married on 11/10/2018

Smooth & simple to work with - i recommand them highly!

Highly recommend Final Cut Events! We opted for a package with 3 videographers, a 3-5 minute highlight, 15-20 regular edit, and raw footage. Hector and his team were great on the day of the wedding! No one even knew they were there, which is how it should be. They were there to do a job and not be in the way. The quality of our highlight video is of the highest degree and cannot wait to see the rest of our footage.

• Bhadesh

Bhadesh Basdeo · Married on 10/07/2018

VERY Professional

Very Professional down to the very end. From the preview shots I have seen so far they look amazing, I cant wait to see the finished product. Hector will always make time for you to go over details. We got a really good deal with them and Hector made sure it was all delivered. Thank You for helping to making our day special.

Shanika · Married on 10/06/2018

Hector and his crew was amazing... I am happy I chose Final Cut Events as my wedding photographer.

Final Cut Events 8

Ralph Gonzales · Married on 10/06/2018

With only 3 months to go

We got married this past October and were so pleased with both the photographer and the company. I had 3 months to get everything together and had no idea what I was doing. They walked me through every step and made it so easy. The photographer was amazing. He showed up early, jumped around on rocks to get great pictures and even danced with us on the dance floor but it was only to get a shot. He made us feel right at home. I can't say enough good things and would absolutely recommend them over and over. Ask for Hector

Justin Conner · Married on 09/21/2018

They listened to every detail that we wanted.

I hired Final Cut Events specifically because of the attention to detail as well as the friendly attitude and professional work experience. Very pleased with the services & the overall video provided. Professional, punctual, and friendly to my guests and family. Would happily recommend services to anyone looking for videography.

• Y

yerika · Married on 09/14/2018

I am so pleased to work with Hector at Final Cut Events. My wedding got cancelled back in Oct. 2017 due to Hurricane Irma, I called Hector and he told me not to worry that we can work something out and his services would be available anytime I needed them. When I was ready I gave him a call and we schedule an appointment to take my pictures he is so amazing that we set everything up and how we were going to get thing done. The day of the pictures Hector and his assistant were so nice and accommodating to all my needs and ideas. The pictures and the experiences were mind blowing. He was so easy to work with and he works with you to make sure he can capture the most amazing pictures. He sees something that works better and if you trust him you will not regret it. It took him a week to edit and send me my picture. When my sister-in-law is still waiting to receive her from her wedding in 2016. I told her she should have used Hector from Final Cut Events. I have recommended Hector to all my friends and family that are in the process of getting married. I can wait to use Final Cut Events for the next adventure I need documented. Love…Love….Love Hector@finalcutevents 

Final Cut Events 9
    Final Cut Events 10
    Final Cut Events 11

Michelle Bold · Married on 09/08/2018

Happy bride and groom!

The best decision my wife and I made for our wedding was to hire Hector and Final Cut Events as our videographer. They were very respectful, courteous, hard-working, punctual, and very fun to work with. We recently received our wedding video, and were amazed at how they were able to capture all the key moments of our wedding day. We will cherish and treasure this video for life. If you are in search of a a professional team, with excellent quality results, and amazing customer service, FCE is hands down the best choice!

Jacquie · Married on 09/01/2018

Hector and his team did an excellent job for our wedding! I highly recommend using this company for any and all events! Extremely professional and helpful, I can't wait to see all the wonderful photos from our special day! Thank you!

Dimitri · Married on 09/01/2018

Hector and his team are very professional, helpful, and talented photographers and videographers! Throughout everything, they have been perfect at capturing our memories. I will always recommend Hector to my family and closest friends!

Bryant Scott · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply the best in the business :)

Hector & his team are amazing and we recommend them to all our friends. Hector shot our engagement and wedding photos in Monterey and we couldn’t be happier! They are so much fun and they are so easy to work with. On the day of, Hector & Sandra went above and beyond, from pinning boutonnieres to getting our cake topper place on the wedding cake. We are so thankful Final Cut Events were there to capture our special day.

Tiffany Homes · Married on 08/11/2018

I will do it all over again with them

This post is so long overdue but Hector was an amazing photographer to work with! My fiance hired Hector when he surprised me by proposing and he captured every moment and the best candid pictures we've seen. We had an engagement shoot afterwards in Central Park and we cannot wait to use these images for our save the date!! Highly recommend Hector for all your wedding and photo needs!

Ana Cruz · Married on 08/11/2018

Why why why why - i should of used final cut/hector

Today, I find myself writing this review because I should have hired Final Cut Events AND I DIDN'T. My wedding was a mess (in August 2018). I went with another locate company (I won't say any names). After attending one of my bridesmaid's wedding that hired Hector & his team I was blown away. The way they work as a team was amazing. At my wedding, I couldn't even get my vendors to talk.

I asked my friend that got married about the full experience and she said for sure it was the right decisions for them. She also said she will highly recommend Hector for any wedding and to a wife to be.

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

My wife and I are very satisfied with final cuts. Hector is a total professional and works with you to achieve the experience and images that are lasting. Kudos to the entire team...Mr. and Mrs. Russell

Final Cut Events 12
    Final Cut Events 13
    Final Cut Events 14
    Final Cut Events 15

Tony G · Married on 07/14/2018

Video is Amazing! Thank you Hector!!!!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Final Cut Events! Hector is amazing and so is his team! They really took the time to get what we wanted and really made us feel important through the whole process! Their work is amazing! Anyone who books them will be more than happy with what they get! They are seriously the best! So happy!

Nesa Goods · Married on 07/07/2018

Look No Further - Great Price and Services

Hector and his team are amazing and we recommend them to all our friends. Hector and Sandra shot our engagement and wedding photos in Monterey and we couldn’t be happier! They are so much fun and they are so easy to work with. On the day of, Hector went above and beyond, from pinning boutonnieres to getting our cake topper place on the wedding cake. We are so thankful Final Cut Events were there to capture our special day.