Filmwell Studios Reviews

1 User photo

Filmwell Studios 1
  • maggie

maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

100% recommend. Amazing experience.

We are so honored to have worked with Joseph and Peter. They were amazing to work with from the beginning stages of booking/planning until the day we received our highlight video. I was originally drawn to them because of their unique sense of creativity and videography skills, and they did not disappoint. We had a bit of an untraditional wedding, and both men jumped right in and didn't skip a beat. They were such a lovely presence to be around the entire day. Both of our families absolutely loved being around them. The videos we received perfectly represent how we felt the entire day of the wedding. They managed to capture so many beautiful moments and compile them so perfectly and artistically. Everyone who has seen the videos are completely blown away. I am so thankful to have gotten the chance to work with them, and now have a video i know i will want to watch for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Filmwell Studios 2

Caileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer

As soon as we got engaged, we knew we wanted to hire a videographer. After looking at way too many studios online (20+), I came across Filmwell and immediately fell in love with their videography style. Shaun was extremely helpful and professional throughout the planning process. He calmed my nerves and really understood what was most important to us to capture on our big day. Our wedding day was extremely hot (90+ degrees), but Shaun didn't let that affect anything! He was with us throughout the entire day and stayed late through the evening. We know our wedding video will be one of the most special memories from our big day and we can't wait to see it. We HIGHLY recommend Filmwell!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Anthony and Christine was a dream come true! From the initially conversation they were very professional, responsive, and amazing to work with. Anthony had listened to every detail I requested to be captured and created the most amazing wedding video I could have imagined! The day of they were on time, awesome with our bridal party, and so flawless behind the screnes you never once felt like there was a camera around! I would recommend Filmwell to any couple looking for wedding videography - every penny is worth the memories this talented staff creates in a video you will have forever! We can't thank them enough for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jackie · Married on 07/30/2017

Just WOW! Anthony and Christine were simply amazing to work with. They were fun, professional, and just all around great people. The quality of Filmwell's work is one of a kind - just check out some of their videos and you'll be sold! Anthony is quick to respond and truly cares about the customers concerns/wants/needs. We are are so happy we picked Filmwell and would recommend them 110%

Sent on 12/01/2017

eda · Married on 06/03/2017

Anthony Peacock filmed our wedding at the Four Seasons in June of 2017. I love every little detail of our highlight! We also bought the raw footage for the dances, some speeches, and our first dance. I love all the videos and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Nina · Married on 11/05/2016

Anthony and Christine can be summed up into three categories: patient, professional and fun. My wife and I are extremely pleased and indebted to Filmwell. We debated whether we were even going to go with videography for our wedding and after working with Anthony and Christine we wouldn’t have it any other way. Right from the start Anthony and Christine made their presence seamless into the wedding activity making it extremely comfortable and easy to work with. They had an excitement for capturing the perfect moment which was contagious and enjoyable to be around. We highly recommend Anthony and Christine from Filmwell Studios but you won’t need our recommendation as their work speaks for itself.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

Joe and Peter were so easy to work with- from signing the contract, to the wedding day, to our communication about the film after the wedding. We couldn't have made a better choice! At first I was worried about having photographers and videographers surrounding me at all times, but they made themselves invisible.. honestly! Our highlight film couldn't be more perfect- we are able to relive our special day every time we watch it. It's something we'll cherish forever! If your on the fence about having a videographer at your wedding- the answer is YES. If you're wondering who to choose- the answer is FILMWELL STUDIOS!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Just check out the videos they have posted on their site, and you will see the phenomenal job they do. The filmed my future brother in-laws wedding, and did an amazing job. He watches it all the time, and convinced me it's well worth the money. He said there is so much going on during your wedding day, it's hard to remember everything that happens. They give you an opportunity to get all the film shot at the wedding too so you could re-live the whole day, and really willing to work with any ideas/requests you may have. In addition to the amazing short videos they create to sum up the day. I'm excited to use them for my wedding next year.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Meghan · Married on 07/09/2016

Filmwell was incredible! Everyone we worked with on our wedding day was so thoughtful, worked well with our photographer and captured amazing moments. Shaun sent us all of our raw footage and was very responsive to every email and quick question that we had throughout the process. We are so pleased with the final results!

Sent on 02/23/2017
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 07/02/2016

Filmwell went way above and beyond our expectations. From the beginning of the process to the very end, they made it so easy for us and made sure we had everything exactly as we wanted it. I am so grateful that we chose to have them film our wedding, and so thankful to have the memories from that day that pictures just couldn't capture. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2015

Shaun was amazing and so "ninja-like" I didn't even know he was there! Cannot wait to see the trailer of my perfect night!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Karin · Married on 08/08/2015

It was such a blessing to have this company film our wedding. The guys at Filmwell Studios are professional, easy-going, & fun. They managed to capture the events of our wedding day absolutely perfectly. Looking back my husband & I both agree that this was one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. Our wedding video will be something that my husband & I will sit down & watch every year on our anniversary to bring back the magic of that day & to be a beautiful reminder of how special our marriage is to us.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

So you've made the smart decision to get a videographer - excellent! You will not be kicking yourself after the fact, thinking "wow, I really wish we had done that." Now, you're on the hunt for a videographer and have watched endless videos trying to get a good feel for the company. Well - good news - your hunt ends here! The guys at Filmwell Studios are so incredibly talented and FUN to work with. My husband and I loved meeting with Joey and Shaun before our wedding, because they made a real effort to get to know us and what we wanted as our final product. On the day of the wedding, they worked incredibly well with our photographer, which made me happy because I had heard horror stories where companies bump heads. The videographers were prompt to all locations, direct about any specific shots they wanted, and very easy to work with throughout the night. After our wedding, the sneak peek and highlight film were huge hits with our families and friends! We just received the full documentary of wedding, and it's amazing! They captured the big moments, which I can now relive over and over. They got the small details that we put so much time and effort into. They captured moments we didn't see and interviewed people in a very casual way (not stiff and awkward). Best of all - they captured the emotion of the day - the music, editing, and overall style of the documentary is just beautiful. As I said before, this company has so much talent and genuinely care about the product they are making for you - book 'em fast!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

These guys are Amazing!! We had them do the videography for our wedding. They completely nailed it! Everyone who saw our wedding trailer absolutely Loved it as much as we did. It took me right back to our special day. I was beyond words watching it. The trailer and actual wedding video bring tears to my eyes every time j watch it. They captured everything we wanted and more. Just perfect. They are so accommodating. I was completely at ease with Shaun and Anthony filming our entire day. They are both truly gifted at what they do. They responded to any and all questions so quickly. I will continue to recommend Monarch Cinema Productions to everyone I know. Please book them if you are looking for videography!! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again for everything guys!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Filmwell Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley, we had an absolute blast at your wedding! We were very proud of your finished product and are excited to hear that your friends and family are enjoying it as well. Enjoy married life, you and your family truly enjoy it!

Steven · Married on 09/27/2014

These are wonderful to work with and provided us professional, courteous and outstanding service! We have referred Monarch to numerous friends and family who have already committed to them for their weddings. Their videography is second-to-none. We are really grateful for getting Joe and his team to shoot and edit our wedding. Wedding ensue a lot of decisions and costs; Monarch was easily the best choice we made throughout the entire planning process!

Check out their work and you'll see why they are the next best thing in the wedding videography industry!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Filmwell Studios's reply:

As I said on many occasions you two of you were an absolute blast to work with and are two of the nicest people we will ever meet.

If I said it once, I’ve said it 1000 times, you cannot beat the way you two look at each other. It is why we do what we do!