FilmsbyPete Reviews

6 | Orlando, FL

6 Reviews for FilmsbyPete

Rachel M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Pete did such a wonderful job making our wedding video! He included all of the best moments and we loved how he put in our vows and the toasts. He was very professional and was such a pleasure to work with. We are so happy we booked him and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any other couples!

*Married on 8/15/2020

Sent on 09/08/2020

Matthew D. · Married on 02/29/2020

Exceptional & Unique

My wife and I were very pleased with our wedding video by Pete. He captured all of the emotions and memorable scenes from our big day, and edited the media to make a powerful film.

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah P. · Married on 05/01/2019

Pete came to our rescue!

My husband and I found Pete last minute after we ran into some major issues with another videography company. Pete was more than willing to help us out and was super flexible and helpful - especially in such a time crunch (literally two weeks before the wedding)! Not only did he create a beautiful and fun wedding video for us, but he's also very comfortable to work with. He even gave us a leash for our dog when we didn't have one during our wedding photos! Highly recommend Pete!

Sent on 01/30/2020

FilmsbyPete's reply:

Thank you, Hannah! I had a blast with you guys. It was a very memorable night. Tell your man I said hello. Thank you again for the review!

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and wonderful!

Pete was a wonderful addition to our special day. At first we were not considering hiring a videographer, but a few months before the big day we decided to have one. Peter was more than willing to work with us! What an amazing decision we made. Pete was professional, non-obtrusive and captured moments in our day that we didn't even see for ourselves. The video he put together was phenomenal, and he had it ready 3 days after the wedding!! Many people I know wait months to receive their videos. In addition, Pete provided us with all the raw footage of our day so we can have our ceremony and speeches to look back on years from now. We are so happy with our decision to use Pete and highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/03/2020

FilmsbyPete's reply:

Kelly, thank you for making the review! I was honored to be a part of it all. Tell Mike I said hello for me. Hopefully, I see you guys around soon. Thank you again!!

Paige · Married on 04/13/2019

Best. Vendor. By far.

100% could not have asked for a better videographer. Pete went above and beyond to make sure our wedding film as well as the raw footage was absolutely perfect. On the day of, he basically made himself a part of our family and was amazing to work with. I was at ease knowing that our wedding footage was in good hands. By far the best vendor decision that my husband and I made for our wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2020

FilmsbyPete's reply:

Wow! Paige, by far the best vendor decision?! That's a bold statement and I am honored, to say the least. It was my pleasure!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!! Hope all is well.

Pete

Makenzie · Married on 02/03/2018

Our wedding

We are very grateful for the amazing video Pete was able to create for our special day! Thanks Pete!!

Sent on 01/26/2020

FilmsbyPete's reply:

Thank you, Makenzie! You already know It was my pleasure. Such a fun night on the river. You guys are the best. Tell Jon I said hello!