Films by Tatiana Reviews

Films by Tatiana 2
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!

One of the things I knew I wanted was a videographer. I talked to my now-husband about it and he was a hard no on the subject. Too expensive and will we ever watch it? Then I discovered Tatiana. He watched 30 seconds of one of her videos and was all in. As the bride there were so many things I didn’t get to see- this is absolutely the best way to capture those moments and be able to relive the day. Unlike photos you get live, moving parts that showcase all the emotions and things you didn’t remember or get to witness yourself. Trust me, the day flies by and there’s no way you’ll remember everything. Tatiana and her team are AMAZING. They are sort of a quiet beacon that guide you through your day and ease some stress. I was so nervous about how the video would turn out, if we would look okay, how the music would be, etc. I think I’ve watched the video at least 50 times and cry every time. She did the best job of capturing my husband and I, our personalities, and our favorite parts of the day. Having the day captured in this way goes way beyond what it costs. You will not regret this investment.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Films by Tatiana is the best! She created the perfect wedding video - it was better than I even imagined it could be. She was so easy to work with and is so incredibly talented!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Emma · Married on 06/17/2017

Tatiana was an excellent choice for capturing all the special moments on our wedding day! From the day I sent her an email regarding my interest in her videography to the day of the wedding, she was so responsive and helpful! I could tell that she really cared about how I wanted the videos to turn out, and she took everything I said into consideration. Tatiana and her assistant brought a calming and pleasant feeling to the day, which was much appreciated! We received so many compliments on our wedding highlight video, which came back in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Films by Tatiana!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Christina · Married on 05/12/2017

We loved Tatiana! She was such a sweet, calm presence on our wedding day and she captured the special, sweet moments of our day. The videos turned out amazing. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Lily · Married on 04/08/2017

Working with Films by Tatiana was a beyond great experience. The quality of her work and experience in the field really shows every step of the way. Tatiana brought a calming vibe during wedding day craziness and provided us guidance to make our video shots the best! She managed to make the perfect highlight video without us even seeing her in action most of the day! Her work of making you feel the moments in the footage could not be any more true, her work is more than a video of clips - it brings back all the emotions and feels! Her careful thoughts and care shows in every step of the process from picking the perfect background music to every shot. She captured our story perfectly and we couldn't recommend Films by Tatiana to a higher degree!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Tatiana was great to work with. She captured the moments that we wanted in our video and found a way to make sure it flowed wonderfully. She was a great communicator and we didn't even notice her on our wedding day. Tatiana was able to capture our moments without interfering. We absolutely love our video and it is better than we could have imagined. All of our friends rave about it. We would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Alex · Married on 05/21/2016

We are so happy we chose Tatiana to make our wedding video. She was very professional and easy to work with. Through the planning process Tatiana checked in with us to keep in touch and made sure to get our intake on what we wanted. She was so easy to get along with and worked well alongside our other wedding vendors. She will make sure to get the coverage you need for a perfect wedding video as well as provide you coverage of every important part of the day. She is just wonderful!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Blake · Married on 10/17/2015

It was a absolute pleasure having Tatiana be our videographer. She was incredibly easy to work with, and captured our wedding exactly as we will always remember it. As we watch our video, I feel the same feelings I had throughout the day and it's an incredible gift to be able to have something to bring those feelings back whenever we watch it. Most of all, she loves Jesus! Extremely talented, and very professional.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

We just received our cute package in the mail this week and we are so excited!!! I could not be happier that we chose Films by Tatiana. She was absolutely amazing all around! She was so professional and personable, I could not have asked for anyone better. I was so nervous about having someone I didn't know follow me around with a camera, but I truly felt like it was one of my friends by my side on the BIG day. I also had my photographer there and they worked together beautifully… no problem at all. The service was amazing and the video was even better! I can not stop watching our highlight and I can not wait to watch it years from now…we will cherish it forever!!! If you’re hesitant of getting a video for your wedding… I say DO IT! It's worth every penny and you will not regret going with Films by Tatiana!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kim · Married on 08/22/2014

My husband and I were beyond happy with Tatiana and all that she did to make our day special! Tatiana was so easy going and personable which made all the planning a piece of cake! We were so pleased with our wedding video and blown away with her amazing talent!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Amy · Married on 07/19/2014

I would highly recommend Tatiana to any bride! She goes above and beyond to ensure that her clients are satisfied with her work. She is easy to work with and gives 110%. She is one of the most caring individuals I have ever worked with and certainly one of the more committed vendors I worked with throughout my wedding experience.

Our ceremony video is priceless and we enjoyed sharing the highlight video with our family and friends!! It captured our special day perfectly! We originally didn't order the reception footage, but realized we wanted to have it because of the great toasts that were given that night. Even after she had delivered all that was owed to us, Tatiana worked to accommodate our request. Now we have everything we need to relive our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2014

We had our wedding on June 6th in Boynton Beach, Fl. Tatiana was incredibly flexible and understanding considering the distance and emotional investment surrounding our wedding day. She was absolutely professional in every aspect- punctual, creative, organized and most importantly (for me at least) she was on point with capturing the most special moments, even the unplanned ones. She was never in the way nor were her cameras ever in any other shot. She has grace and style while filming, not being too intrusive like other videographers. My husband and I were BEYOND HAPPY with the final product. Tatiana provided a perfect mix of emotional moments as well as great takes of just celebrating and having fun. It's a video we will treasure forever. Thank you Tati!!!
    <3 the Molinas

Sent on 07/03/2014

Mary J · Married on 05/09/2014

I cannot say enough about the outcome of the beautiful, professional film of my daughters wedding and reception!
    The production of this highlight film is outstanding.
    Every scene was perfection along with the choice of music. Tatiana pieced together our day in the most amazing way. What an artist!!

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Worth it, and excellent choice!

We were on the fence about getting a videographer, but after the wedding, when everything is done, things are packed away, and the thank-you notes are finished, we treasure our wedding videos. The videos are a great (and quick) way to remember the day and to capture the moment in time who you and your partner are during this stage in life. We probably have watched our wedding videos 100+ times by now, and we are so in love. We are so happy that we went with Films by Tatiana. When we interviewed videographers, Tatiana gave off a vibe that she cared about you and your day, she felt real and honest, and was very professional. What impressed us most about working with Tatiana was her attention to detail, how she made us feel special during our engagement, wedding day, and afterwards, and her creativity. Tatiana has such a great eye and vision that our photographer was getting photo ideas based off of what she was capturing. Tatiana was always quick to respond to questions, we do not have any complaints. Again, we cannot express our gratitude for the work that Tatiana did to create our videos. She is so impressive. The videos make us smile, laugh and cry everytime we watch them. We cannot stop watching them, and they will be something that we treasure forever. Thank you again, Tatiana! You are the best!

Sent on 01/11/2019