Clomotion Pictures Reviews

1 User photo

• Rachel

Rachel N. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Family photos!

We liked working with Clomotion Pictures during our small wedding so much that we decided to have her take some family photos for us this fall!
    Generally speaking, our daughter is terrified of the camera and cries whenever someone pulls one out. This was no different at first. While working with Cloey, she turned the whole thing into a game and had our daughter laughing and being silly in no time. We were extremely happy with the candid quality of our photos, and it was just an overall fun experience to work with her!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Garrett · Married on 04/20/2020

Cloey filmed, edited, and helped produce a music video for my band. She was very productive and easy to work with on the day of filming. Her creative energy made the working atmosphere lively yet very comfortable. She had the project completed and back to us in a very quick time as well.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your support, Garrett!

Annie H. · Married on 01/01/2019

Artistic and Passionate

Cloey has been a thrill to work with. Her passion and excitement around every shoot comes through in each video and photo. Her artistic eye is something that everyone needs more of. The ability to mix her art with professionalism and her extensive training and knowledge shines through in every project.

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Miranda

Miranda M. · Married on 09/30/2017

Must have on the big day

Chloe does absolutely amazing work! She captures the most important and memorable parts of the biggest day of your life. She is so personable and down to earth. She makes it so easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of my favorite people were captured and appear in the video. Plus I was able to get all my vows and speeches to hold on to forever too! 10/10 recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Erica · Married on 06/17/2017

We had decided we couldn't afford a videographer, but my fiance was really bummed because he was so set on getting one. I decided to surprise him with it for his birthday and worked with Cloey to do so - he was thrilled! We really liked her approach as a documentarian of the event and not making just another wedding video. She was professional and engaged and a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to work with David, you, and the amazing community of people in your lives. It took less than a day of knowing you, to see that you will accomplish amazing things!

Cara · Married on 01/28/2017

Cloey did an exceptional job with our wedding video. She truly captured "us". It was so perfectly intune with us a couple. She is incredibly outgoing and welcoming. She makes everyone feel comfortable while talking to the camera. Everyone who has seen our video cries a little bit because it's so sweet. We really love our video so much and Cloey even more for making it happen.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Cara! I had a blast shooting your wedding. The fact that they cried is so sweet, but I'm surprised they didn't do more laughing than crying. Bailey and Dave, and the rest of the Denali crew are a bunch of characters.

Jack · event on: 11/19/2016

As a musician, it can be difficult to find a videographer as passionate about a music video project as the artist, but I have found that and more in Cloey Jo Walsh. She gives a mean piggyback ride too.

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Thanks Jack! I have had a lot of fun making videos for you, and I still have one more coming your way. And one more piggy back ride, too!

Kashena · event on: 11/06/2016

Cloey is very talented, and just an overall awesome person! She shot live footage of a show I played and I could not be happier with the final Video!

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Thanks Kashena! But it isn't too difficult make you look or sound beautiful. I could record you singing on a flip-phone camera, and it'd still be amazing.

Shaylee · event on: 10/23/2016

Cloey is an amazingly creative videographer to work with. She is determined to create a powerful visual representation of the musicians she films. She makes the process very comfortable to be involved in. Her videos are the result of the perfect mixture of hard work and dedication mixed with new ideas and beautiful shots.

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Shaylee. You are a true artist. Your critiques in the music videos we've made together have really helped me improve. And your outlook on life and pursuing your dreams have helped me persevere.

Mackenzie · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married this fall, we really wanted a video of our wedding but feared there was no one locally that did wedding videos. Then one lucky night we met Cloey and we were so happy with her work! Cloey implemented everything we wanted into the video and did an amazing job. Viewing the video after brought tears to our eyes and made it feel like we once again were standing at the alter! I'm so happy to have our wedding video and will always cherish it! If you select Cloey as your vidieoographer you will not be disappointed! And if you are contemplating whether you want a video or not trust me, there is nothing better then being able to relive your special day through one of Cloey's videos!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Mackenzie, you were a pleasure to work with. I love that you and Tyler are high school sweethearts, and it's amazing how close you are to your family. And thank you for stressing the importance of having a video. I feel that it is vital to preserve those moments of laughter, stories, advice, and romance in their entirety.

Melanie · event on: 04/03/2016

I think of Cloey as more of an artist than anything else. As a fellow artist I've had my share of creative collaborators. When I had an important audition video I needed help creating, Cloey Jo Walsh was the only person I wanted to create with. She listened to my ideas, and with her own unique creativity she helped create something incredibly unique and personal. Her charming and witty personality are only the beginning. The energy and focus she had in capturing the ideas she saw in her mind was something beautiful to be a part of. The shots she created and the production quality of the overall product surpassed my expectations. I can not wait to work with Cloey again.

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Melanie, we will absolutely be working together again some day. You are a phenomenal writer; your onscreen presence is spunky, unique, and captivating; and we make a great team!
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Cloey did such an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of my wedding day! She went above and beyond getting personal interviews from all of my friends and family! It was an extra touch I wasn't expecting! Not only was Cloey filming the entire duration of my wedding (from getting our hair done all the way until the party started) but she was also a bridesmaid in my wedding! Talk about talent!! I highly recommend Films by cloey for your special day!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Clomotion Pictures's reply:

Arielle thank you so much for your kind words. The story of how shane and you came together is inspiring. Capturing your Grandfather's last words of advice to you made me realize how important this work really is, and that this is my true calling.