Filmella Reviews

8 | Bentonville, AR

8 Reviews for Filmella

T.j. Andrews · Married on 11/04/2018

T.J. And Sheri Andrews Wedding

Addison was very professional and helpful through our whole wedding process and was a joy to work with as well. She went above and beyond to make sure our video came out exactly how we wanted it. I would definitely recommend using Filmella for videography!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sheri Andrews · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazingly beautifully crafted

Addison made a video that left me absolutely speechless she put alot of time and effort into her work and it shows. Definitely brought tears to my eyes the editing and way she pieced it all together just reminds me of how special our wedding day was.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kristy Harvell · Married on 11/03/2018

Loved her! Loved her work!

Addison was a joy to work with. She made us all feel comfortable. And most of all the highlights video was AMAZING!!! We can't say enough!! Thank you sooo much!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Maya · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Videographer!!

Addison is absolutely amazing! She is so talented and easy to work with. The video she put together of our wedding day is absolutely breathtaking. Our friends and family were all speechless. She was so helpful, she was like a bonus bridesmaid. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Samuel · Married on 01/26/2017

Addison is very talented. Addison went above and beyond to make sure our video was exactly what we wanted. THANKS AGAIN!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/23/2016

I was very hesitant to book a videographer for my wedding because I was on a tight budget, and this seemed to be more of a luxury (rather than a necessity). I AM SO GLAD I DID THOUGH! Filmella was amazing. She worked with me and we got everything the exact way I wanted it, and I was so impressed with the quality of work and the affordable price. We seriously watch our video all the time, and it allows us to relive our wedding day over and over again (as cheesy as that sounds)!! I would recommend Filmella to anyone!!!! I just couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Robin · Married on 06/03/2017

She is phenomenal videographer. Captured the most special day of lives better than I ever imagined! So easy to work with and very reliable!

Sent on 09/02/2017