Film Foto Fusion Reviews

33 | San Diego, CA

33 Reviews for Film Foto Fusion

Melisa · Married on 06/23/2017

We enjoyed working with the Flim Foto Fusion Crew. They were easy to work with, easy to get a hold of, and even more easy going during our engagement shoot and our wedding. As you can see from their work the quality of their photos and video are impeccable! We cannot wait to use them for our future photo shoots! We loved working with film foto fusion!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Film Foto Fusion's reply:

Hey Melisa, it was a pleasure capturing your engagement photos and wedding day photos/video! Thank you both for your kind words! We look forward to sharing the images and video once it's all done! The speeches and the night session were the best! Congrats again you two!

Kristy · Married on 03/11/2017

I've known Jerry and the Film Foto Fusion crew since grad school, so choosing them as a vendor was a no-brainer for me. I've watched their videos and followed their photography online for years. But I didn't know what an amazing experience I'd get having them on site the day of the wedding! Jerry and Max are funny and personable (I already knew that, of course) and so professional and ON THE BALL with ideas, shots, etc. Additionally, their work is SUPERB. I am absolutely in love with our videos, and can't stop watching them. I have a few friends getting married in other states, and they've all said to me lately "I hope our video turns out as good as yours!" and I think, "well, if it's not Film Foto Fusion, it probably won't be!" :)

• Bacon Curly Gurl

Genice · Married on 09/02/2016

I'll start this review by saying I'm totally biased. I went to college and worked with Max, Jerry, and Jami of Film Foto Fusion and have been to several weddings they did photos and video for. That said, I knew the moment I was engaged I wanted to book FFF for engagement pictures and our wedding because their work is AMAZING. On the business side of things, Jami was so easy to work with, responsive to emails, and flexible. FFF was one of the easiest vendors to work with. We opted to only do photos and from beginning to end, Max was a pleasure to work with capturing our engagement pictures and wedding day. Max was always early or on-time and professional on location. Max has a great eye and had creative ideas for some shots that turned out to be amazing at both our engagement shoot and wedding. You can not go wrong booking Film Foto Fusion for your wedding or event!

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

The Film Foto Fusion team is beyond amazing. I cannot even begin to express what an addition they were to our day! Max and Jerry work incredible together. My bride brain got the best of me and I changed Max's name to Sam for some reason. We laughed and joked the rest of the night together! My husband and I felt so comfortable with them, it was like we had known them forever. I highly recommend using a photographer and videographer that work collaboratively. Everything flowed together and we couldn't be happier with the product. When Max sent our photos we both felt like we were reliving the day again. We can only imagine what the video will look like :) Huge thanks to Max and Jerry and the Film Foto Fusion team!!

Tracy · Married on 09/27/2014

Jerry was an amazing videographer. He made us feel extremely comfortable like as if he wasn't even there. He was very nice and easy to talk with. He also had a lot of very good ideas for the shots. I also gave him an itinerary of the day and he was helping me keep track of time! I thought that was so nice of him since I didn't have a wedding planner. That really helped me out a lot and it shows that he cares about his clients and their special day. After the wedding he kept me updated and responded to all my emails right away. When I received the videos they were amazing. He does very beautiful work and takes the time to make sure every detail is perfect. The highlight video was my absolute favorite. It was so beautiful and included everything that was important to me. It was very easy to work with Film Foto Fusion. I spoke with Jami regarding the contract and all the details. She was very helpful and responded to me very quickly. She even took the time to call me a of couple times to clarify everything. They were extremely accomodating in making me a custom package that would fit what I needed for that day. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know. If I could go back I would have booked them as my photographer also!

Katee · Married on 09/20/2014

So grateful that Film Foto Fusion captured my Lancaster wedding. They were professional and had great ideas. Can't wait to see the video!!

Anthony · Married on 04/26/2014

Great people work with. They bring great energy. Max, our photographer, was professional, humorous, and creative. His working partner, Wendy, was also fantastic. Wedding planning can obviously be stressful but the people at FilmtoFusion are really experienced and make it simple. We're glad we had them. We're just waiting on the final product - the photos - and hopefully they will be as good as the day went. Highly recommended.

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2013

Jerry & Max are an amazing team to work with! Both turn out such an amazing product. They have very prompt response to questions and work with their couples to meet their individual needs. They are such an upbeat couple of guys to be around, too! They are worth every penny for their services. I highly recommend them for both photo & video services for your wedding & engagement. You will not be disappointed.

It's going to be a year since our wedding so we're going to be looking again at our awesome pictures and video made by Max and Jerry. These guys are super cool, amazing artists and are very professional. They didn't mind all my questions about their services and responded timely. They understood what our budget was and able to customize a package. The pictures and video footages captured who are as a couple. We highly recommend them!

Jerry, Max and Jami were amazing!!

Amiya · Married on 09/15/2012

I just loved them.They were so professional

Clara · Married on 09/14/2012

Film Foto Fusion IS THE BEST. PERIOD!!! No need to look elsewhere! I would give Film Foto Fusion (FFF) 20 out of 5 stars if I could. Our wedding was just four days ago, during which FFF provided photography services. Immediately after the end of our reception, I asked Max and Jerry if I could write a review so that we could tell everyone out there how much we LOVED FFF!!! I note that I rarely write reviews but I just couldn't wait to write this review because Max and Jerry were SO amazing!! Director of Business Jami is amazing as well. I was a very detail oriented bride with tons of questions and more questions before and after hiring FFF. Jami, Max, and Jerry were so very patient, friendly, and pleasant at all times. I interviewed many photographer candidates, and even though there were plenty of candidates in Santa Barbara (our wedding venue location), going with FFF (based in San Diego) was THE clear choice for so many reasons. Every guest LOVED Max and Jerry, who made things so much fun and easy for all of us! Not hiring FFF to capture images from your special day will be a HUGE mistake that you will regret for a very long time. We love FFF!!!

• ALICE

ALICE · Married on 07/21/2012

Film Foto Fusion is not only great for photography, but also for cinematography (aka videography). Max Young is the lead photographer and Jerry Verdin is the lead videographer. I would give them 6 stars if i could. :)

Alice · Married on 07/21/2012

Jerry and Max are the best! They are not only professional, they are friendly, adorable and funny! They make it seem so effortless and the quality of their work for photography and videography is top notch!

Paulina · Married on 05/12/2012

Jerry and the Film Foto Fusion team were awesome. I received his name through our photographer who had recently worked with him on a couple of weddings. I appreciated how well they worked together. Jerry captured the day perfectly and edited it into a wonderful film that encompassed our day perfectly.

Sean · Married on 03/31/2012

It was totally worth it!!! Their service was great and the outcome was everything and more of what we asked for.

Jocelyn · Married on 02/19/2012

These guys are the best! We couldn't be any happier with their work. We just received our full wedding video package and were blown away with all the amazing footage and editing from Film Foto Fusion. In fact, we had a screening for our friends (many who are married) and everyone said that this was the best wedding video they had ever seen. In addition, Jerry and his team are really nice, easy to work with and very professional. We look forward to seeing them win an Oscar one day and say "we knew them back when..."

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/26/2011

Jerry and Max made our engagement session PICTURE PERFECT. They are extremely detail oriented, the best mix between casual fun and professional. It was fun, memorable and it beat our expectations(and we had some high expectations)! Awesome

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2011

I can't say enough about how thankful we were to have found Film Foto Fusion. The entire process with them has been a joy. Their work is just beautiful, and they are clearly talented. I appreciated how many sample videos they had on their website, as it allowed us to get a real sense of what their aesthetic is like. They were quick to answer questions, and the contract process was a breeze. Their prices are very reasonable, and they even traveled a pretty long distance for us! Jerry and Max themselves were really amazing. They had great energy during the day, and they were fun, personable, incredibly easy to get along with, and willing to climb up a tree to get the right shot! I felt comfortable with them right away. They also got along wonderfully with our photographers, which is extremely important. We could rest assured knowing that they would all work together, and that no one would get in each others' way. For brides and grooms who are debating whether or not to get a videographer, let me also say that my groom and I did not initially think we would get one. We loved our photographers, and felt confident that they would capture the day beautifully. We ended up deciding at the very last minute to get a videographer, and I am SO thankful that we did. Our photos are fantastic, but there are so many little moments that photography just can't capture given the constraints of the medium. Think about whether you want to be able to actually see those moments again... the actual words uttered during the vows and the toasts, the walk down the aisle, the first moment you see each other... It's true what everyone says; the day goes by so quickly. You just won't be able to take in every little thing that happens, so having a video really becomes priceless! I whole-heartedly recommend Film Foto Fusion to any bride and groom who want videographers who are not only insanely talented, but insanely great people too!

Mishan · Married on 09/04/2011

I cannot recommend Film Foto Fusion enough! Max and Jerry were absolutely wonderful and I was so sad to say goodbye to them at the end of the night. They became part of the family and embraced all our random requests and our huge family. Many of our guests commented on how nice and professional they were and how well they managed the large venue. The pictures i have seen so far are stunning and the unique blend of video and photography really sets Film Foto Fusion apart. I definitely plan on using Film Foto Fusion again for other family events and I HIGHLY recommend them to any couple.

Jordan · Married on 09/03/2011

We loved working with Film Foto Fusion! Not only did the provide us with an amazing experience, but we also felt like we met new friends! Our wedding video was perfect and we can't wait to work with them again! I recommend Film Foto Fusion to everyone, by far the Best Videography you will ever work with and the most fun!!

Paola · Married on 04/22/2011

I knew I had called the right team to capture the most important day in my life the very minute I spoke to them on the phone to inquire about their services. Jerry and the team not only made it extremely easy and comfortable for us to be around their cameras, but were able to capture our wedding in a way no photography could ever explain. Watching the video for the first time, along with my husband and close family members , brought immediate tears to our eyes and made us feel very blessed for putting Jerry in our lives. It seemed as though we had lived our fairytale all over again, but in a more enjoyable and unique way, since there were captions in the video we were not even aware of them happening since we were so busy entertaining our guests. I know for many brides, it's not easy to budget in videography at times, especiallly when being on a tight budget as we were...but making the decision to go forward with the filming was the best decision we could have made! It was worth every penny and know that if we hadn't gone forward with it, we would be very regretful right now.
    Jerry and his team are amazing...not only professional, but very pleasent as well. They are a great team, and before calling someone else or taking the chance of not getting what you wanted, or not knowing how amazing their cinematography can be, enter their website and give them a call. You will definately be forever thankful that you did. I know we are!

ruth · Married on 11/27/2010

Love Jerry and the team at Film Foto Fusion! They did an awesome job on our video and SDE. Our friends are using them for their wedding in October.

Teasha · Married on 11/20/2010

Excellent, excellent!!! I have never been more pleased to work with this company. They are very professional and the quality of work is top of the line. They have awesome personalities which makes for a great experience. You will not regret film foto fusion!