Fierce Faces Artistry Reviews

5 | Miami, FL

5 Reviews for Fierce Faces Artistry

Lenni · Married on 02/10/2018

JerraLee is amazing. It is hard to find artists that listen to what you want and execute flawlessly and this is one of her best skills. She is creative and down to earth so it's easy to be comfortable and tell her what you like and don't like. I highly recommend her makeup for any occasion as she is capable of finding the right look for it all. I am one of her regular customers and it will stay that way.

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2017

Not only is she an amazing makeup artist but she is also very patient, helpful and has great energy. Jerralee pays attention to detail, is fantastic with blending and has the talent to not only specialize in one type of look. I would strongly recommend her for anyone's wedding or any celebration to be quite honest. It was an honor to have her work on me as well as my loved ones.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Amazing makeup! And it lasted till the next day!

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Jerralee did the makeup and hair for my wedding along with makeup for my maid of honor, mother and aunt.I don't think this enough space in comments to express how satisfied I truly was, but I will say she was very punctual and professional. When I looked at myself in the mirror I felt so beautiful and confident as I walked down the aisle, and the whole night. I would highly recommend Jerralee for any makeup needs as she really knows how to make you look and feel your best.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Shes amazing theres no comparison for the time and attention she gives you!