Fiddlehead Photography Reviews

19 | Charleston, SC

19 Reviews for Fiddlehead Photography

Kristyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible experience

I am so thankful that this website connected us with Erin to take our wedding photos. We signed up for an elopement package which was a few hours in a public park with the ceremony being right in the middle. It was perfect for what we needed, affordable fantastic pictures that we will cherish forever. Erin was easy to work with and great at giving direction to those who aren't used to being in front of a camera. We had our ceremony in a public park but Erins pictures made it look like a private event on a fancy plantation. I would strongly recommend reaching out to Erin for any photography needs,

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Amanda4210@yahoo.com

Amanda D. · Married on 04/13/2019

The Best Of The Best!

If you're looking for an extremely talented photographer who is also wonderful to work with you need to hire Erin. She is the best! We are so glad she photographed our wedding, she captured the night perfectly. We will cherish our photos for years to come. Erin is kind and genuine from the moment you meet her. There's no question she loves what she does and cares about the experience she provides for her clients. We highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to work with her in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Bridget · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful experience! Amazing pictures!

Erin was the first photographer that we met with, but we knew she was the one after our first meeting. She made us feel so comfortable. She listened and accommodated our needs. She was the perfect choice and our pictures are absolutely amazing! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further for a great photographer

Erin was amazing! We found her at a bridal show and won a free engagement photo session with her. She was WONDERFUL to work with, and such a lovely personality - we knew we had to use her for our wedding too. She worked with us to find a package that would be ideal for our day, and her turn around time for our wedding gallery was so quick! Every photo she took was a treat and she truly encapsulated all of the magic of the day. If you're looking for a wonderful photographer, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Ashleigh P. · Married on 10/05/2018

Easy to work with, professional, great value

Erin was so sweet. We are so happy with the photos. Very reasonable . I highly recommend using her for your special day.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sloane · Married on 07/04/2018

Erin was so lovely to work with. She was a calming force on the wedding day, and produced beautiful photos we will cherish forever. Thanks Erin!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carlay · Married on 06/16/2018

Erin did an amazing job with both our engagement photos and wedding photos. The range and number of photos she provided us was amazing. For just one photographer, she gave us plenty of photos to love and look through! She was able to capture us in many poses and naturally. My husband is not photogenic and hates being photographed but Erin was able to lighten the mood and get great shots of him! I would highly recommend Fiddlehead Photography to anyone! Thanks Erin!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Teresa · Married on 06/02/2018

Erin is incredible! She was our wedding day photographer and the pictures we received are stunning. She has a keen eye for detail and captured the most beautiful moments from our day, both candid and posed with friends and family. She is professional, friendly, and creative; definitely someone you can trust to capture the best moments of your life!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Tyler · Married on 04/14/2018

WE LOVE ERIN! My fiance seriously HATES taking pictures. He walked away from our engagement session with Erin talking about how much fun he had. She also was GREAT with our dog, a higher energy puppy that can be difficult to photograph. She was able to get our puppy's attention and take the cutest pictures of the three of us together. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. She did a great job of getting the staged pictures we wanted, but also capturing genuine, unstaged moments which ended up being my favorites. We're booking her for our wedding as well, and we have no doubts that the pictures will turn out amazing!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

Incredible job! My finance and myself love all of our pictures. Well priced and very flexible. Erin traveled to us for our engagement pictures about 45 minutes away from Charleston. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Serena · Married on 02/03/2018

Erin was so wonderful to work with. She took our wedding pictures. She was flexible for our last minute beach wedding ceremony, with only given about a week’s notice. It was also a bit colder than planned but she still took her time to get the best shots out on the beach. She was friendly and so helpful in telling us how to pose, stand, etc. The price was very affordable. She captured so many little details of our day and the pictures turned out beautiful. She got our photos back to us in just a few weeks as well. We will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/23/2017

Erin was absolutely fatanstic! She captured so many beautiful, unique moments! Very reasonably priced and easy to work with! I highly recommend her for any event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/20/2016

Erin was very professional and she did the took the most amazing pictures. She took some I never thought of! She even came out to the Justice of the Peace in Katy on the day after the epic floods. Now that's dedication! Her pictures are absolutely wonderful and creative. If you need a photographer, I highly recommend Erin and Fiddlehead Photography. Thank you so much Erin!! :)

Sent on 04/26/2016

Crystal · Married on 12/19/2015

Erin did several photo shoots for us and every time she was professional,punctual, and pleasant. She took beautiful pictures and we received photos promptly. I plan to use her for all my photos needs and will refer my friends.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/29/2015

I was amazed at the pictures Erin took at my daughter's wedding. There were so many special moments she captured and facial expressions that will be wonderful memories in our future. I couldn't be more please with her work. Even when making suggestions, she was very cordial and made sure that every idea we wanted was captured.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kiera · Married on 05/29/2015

Erin came to the rescue when I only had a few short months to plan my wedding. For being the only photographer at my 120 guest wedding, she did a phenomenal job at capturing all the special moments. Erin is very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a down to earth, experienced and fun photographer.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Billy · event on: 04/19/2015

Since we have found Erin we try to schedule her at all of our functions. She provides excellent pictures. We are happy that we have found her and plan to use her in the future at all of our upcoming functions.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Brandie · Married on 02/14/2015

She was so wonderful and we did not give her a lot of notice. Her rates are amazing and she is awesome at capturing moments you would of never known about. She will always be my go to gal for any event.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Janice · event on: 05/09/2015

Erin provided photography services for a birthday party with several generations attending. Not only did she take great posed, no eyes closed, all smiles, photos but she was able to capture candid shots as well. She was very professional and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/21/2015