Feyisayo Events Reviews

7 | Catonsville, MD

7 Reviews for Feyisayo Events

Enoch · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience

Feyievents was amazing. She was very friendly, understanding and professional. She made the wedding process easy inspite of the extremely demanding nature of the wedding due to hosting over 400 guests.
    I’ve worked with her in small and big size events; she has been amazing in both.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Emmanuel Ayeni · Married on 03/16/2019

It was amazing

So Romantic and we’ll planned out

Sent on 03/23/2019

Deborah Ilufoye · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful and organized

Feyisayo is what of the most professional and detail oriented event planner I've ever met. I highly recommend her. Thank you for going above and beyond for my wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • I

Imuetinyan · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding planning can be stress-free if you have the right team. I was the maid of honor for my big sister’s wedding, which took place two weekends ago. We were very fortunate to hire Feyisayo Event team. I mean from the planning of the bridal shower to her assistance with both the traditional and white weddings, she did beyond excellent. She and her team were very professional with fantastic work ethic. I feel our event would not have been great if we hadn’t hired her. I know I have said thank you countless times, I am saying it again because I'm satisfied.

Sent on 09/14/2018

smith · Married on 01/31/2018

Feyisayo Events helped us plan our event and it was amazing. She did an amazing job. Communication with Feyisayo was very easy and each time she picked up, it was always friendly. She was always on top of things and made sure our event ran very smoothly. I know for sure that I can always depend on Feyisayo Events to execute perfection whenever it comes to my events.

Sent on 01/23/2018
  • Sade

Sade Ilori · Married on

Excellent!!

Feyisayo events was very easy to work with. She offered to help in areas she didn’t even have to. Her send of time is also impeccable which was very important in keeping things together on the days of the ceremony. She took a lot of weight off the shoulders of the couple and and couple’s family. We’re delighted and happy to have been able to work with her.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Bankole · Married on 03/16/2019

Resourceful

The wedding was scheduled in a short period of time, Feyi did a great job planning with limited time and resources. She even went over and beyond to make sure that the bride and groom were extremely happy. This is not an easy job to do, especially when you are working with Nigerians! Well Done.

Sent on 03/22/2019