Fête in France Reviews

9 Reviews for Fête in France

• Alice

Alice Rand · Married on 09/14/2019

Superb Planner for an American Bride

Nancy and the entire team at Fete in France not only created what I had pictured in my mind's eye for our wedding but also made the entire planning process streamlined, palatable, and collaborative, allowing the focus to be on our celebration rather than panic or stress. We found working with her to be delightful and a completely organized process. Nancy keenly understands what makes a bride and groom tick and helped us to make decisions, push for things we felt were important, and think outside the box in making our wedding special!

Beyond the planning, her day-of coordination was superb as were her bevy of vendors, including the illustrator, photographer, hair/makeup, florals, rental options and band. Our guests had a terrific time and my husband and I left France feeling grateful and full of too much French food and memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Asheton

Asheton Akers · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding in Loire Valley

My husband and I knew long before our engagement that we wanted to get married in France. It was there that we fell in love and we decided it only made sense to start our lives together with our family and friends where our love story began.

I had discovered Fête in France many years ago on Instagram and knew that they would be able to achieve the overall aesthetic and feel that we hoped to accomplish for our wedding. The Fête in France team did not disappoint! With Nancy’s help the wedding of our dreams wasn’t just a fanciful idea anymore, it became a reality.

My husband and I are both self-proclaimed control freaks when it comes to party planning and had been imagining the 3 day fête to celebrate our union for years prior to actually getting engaged. Fête in France was able to execute our vision perfectly and was able to provide suggestions for details that we had either overlooked or never considered that not only complemented but enhanced the final product.

We primarily worked with Nancy on planning the wedding. She is a lovely person to be around is extremely patient. As a seasoned professional she is very familiar with the complexities of family opinions and strong personalities. Nancy became a pseudo therapist at times and was able to provide great advice on how to approach each situation and keep everyone happy. This wasn’t a skill that we had initially hired her for, but we are extremely grateful for all of her guidance in this throughout the planning process.

My husband was a former resident of France and dreaded the amount of paperwork and roadblocks we would encounter leading up to the wedding. Nancy has lived in the country for over a decade and understands how to navigate over, around, and through French red tape. With her help we were able to successfully pull off several surprises for our guests that had been initially, “Not possible.” As an example, a cocktail boat cruise on the Loire was originally deemed impossible for a group of our size. With some creativity and persistence, Fête in France was able to make the cocktail cruise underneath Château de Chenonceau a reality and it would end up being one of several favorite moments for our guests.

Perhaps one of Nancy’s greatest skills is managing expectations. The dates of our wedding just happened to fall during an unexpected and historic heat wave in France and the archway I had envisioned getting married beneath was fully exposed to the harsh sun. In normal weather this wouldn’t have been an issue, but due to the unprecedented 104 degree temperature our guests would’ve been miserable. Nancy was able to reason with me and was able to quickly pivot the ceremony location to a shaded area of the property. This ended up being one of the best decisions we made.

We would highly recommend Fete in France for anyone’s wedding/event planning needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2017

My husband and I worked with Nancy at Fete in France to plan an intimate ceremony in Paris, and could not have been happier with her and her team (specifically Aurelie, who we also worked with quite a bit!) Their team was incredibly helpful from start to finish, accommodating every request, guiding us through the process and helping us navigate some of the French customs we otherwise may not have known about, and making sure that everything went perfectly. We were equally pleased with all of the vendors they suggested for us, and Nancy did a phenomenal job translating a few pinterest photos into gorgeous decor. We're so glad we chose to work with Fete in France, and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/18/2015

When Greg & I decided to elope to Paris last March, I researched the top wedding planners of Paris, through blogs, publications and reviews. Being an event planner myself, I knew the importance of having a seasoned professional to help me plan our Big Day from the other side of the pond, as well as someone who could be fluent in French/English to help us with vendor negotiations. On our wedding day, we didn’t want to have to worry about a single thing, and wanted to enjoy every minute of it!

We came across Fete in France through several well-known publications and knew these two gals were serious business! I had a very good vibe from the first moment I spoke with Anne & Nancy. From the very first phone call, I knew they would be our wedding planners! They were both kind enough to listen to my over-the-top ideas and be attentive to my obsession with details & perfection; they worked with us and ensured our higher-than-normal standards and expectations were met (actually they exceeded all our expectations) and made our fairy tale mini-wedding a reality!

Even with the time zone differences, Anne & Nancy were quick to reply, and kept us posted if they would be off to an event for few days and unable to answer quickly. They were always available and easy to get a hold of when we needed their expertise. I had also researched beforehand some vendors and locations that I loved, and Nancy confirmed me their top preferred vendors; they truly work with only the best and most professional vendors/venues of Paris. Along with their team of vendors, they took our very specific vision and executed it just like a dream come true! I would say they are simply THE BEST event planning agency in Paris and the quality of their work is outstandingly exceptional. They left our 2 VIP guests, who are both in the entertainment and event planning industries, speechless, as they were so overwhelmed with how elegant everything looked and how outstanding our venues were. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Eric · Married on 06/07/2013

I give Nancy an A+ and highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Robert · Married on 06/07/2013

My Son and Daughter In Law were married on 6-7-13 in Paris France. Nancy was hired to take care of all of the intricate details of planning and arrangements. This is no easy task and certainly requires a tremendous amount of time and effort. The Bride & Groom have enough anxiety and don’t need the additional stress of handling the details. As a Parent, all I can say is that Nancy delivered and made this Wedding a very special and memorable day for all of us. Examples of Nancy’s service feature the following: Coordination of time, staying within budget, Limousine Service, hiring of a Photographer, Church selection, Floral Arrangements, Champagne selection and so on. In summation, I would highly recommend Nancy. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Devan · Married on 06/05/2015

Nancy and her partner Anne (although we worked primarily with Nancy) did an amazing job for us. Our wedding was as close to perfect as we could have hoped thanks to her. She bore all of the stress and burden of wedding planning for us and making the experience much more enjoyable for my husband and I. The price is steep but we found that it was worth it to achieve our vision and facilitate the wedding planning from abroad. Nancy responded quickly to every question and concern that I threw at her and found solutions for even the most last minute requests.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Erin · Married on 06/12/2013

Fete in France were the main reason our Wedding was so successful and stress free. Without them, we would not have been able to carry out our elopement wedding in Paris.

Their professionalism and 'can do' attitude was fantastic, there was nothing we asked for that they were not more than happy to organise for us.

Organising a wedding from the other side or the world with different time zones was never a problem. The issue with languages was also void as Fete in France contacted all our vendors and made all of our arrangements, appointments and inquiries on our behalf.

On the day, Fete in France was on hand ensuring that every detail was taken care of and as it should be. There was never something that was too hard, always going above and beyond to make the day as stress free as possible, for example, dropping off our macaron tower to our apartment so that we could carry on with our day.

Overall, Fete in France was the best thing we could have found, without them we never would have been able to carry out our dream of getting married in Paris!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Eliza · Married on 05/01/2013

Being such a long distance from Australia we were worried that we wouldn't be able to create the perfect day and night we wished for. How wrong we were!!! With Anne's help our wedding day was absolutely magical. All our guests said it was the best wedding they'd been to. The day just seemed to run so smoothly and nothing was too much of a hassle. We are so grateful for all the help and will certainly recommend your services to anyone considering doing something similar.

Sent on 10/28/2013