Festivities Reviews

51 Reviews for Festivities

• Ellie

Ellie Rashke · Married on 02/09/2020

Beautiful florals!

The consultation was so helpful. I don't know the names of any flowers, but I had a specific vision for what I wanted. Audra helped by getting my comments on different pictures of flowers, and they totally nailed what I wanted in the end.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

wonderful!

Very quick email responses, worked with me planning an out of state wedding at home and the few times that I was able to fly back here to have meetings, etc. and let us change things around as needed up until a couple weeks before. They set up everything up, and it was 100% correct, so no worries on site the day of. It is expensive, but I suppose all these event rental places are. (pics posted show set up night before, so no plates, etc.- just chair covers, twinkle lights/tuling in ceiling, head table backdrop from Festivities; ceremony arbor not pictured here)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your review! Your kind words have made our team's day! Your wedding was such a joy to be apart of and we thank you for choosing us to be a part of it. Cheers to many years of love!

Thank you!
    The Festivities Design Team
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2018

Festivities did a wonderful job! They listened to what we wanted and delivered. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves but we were really happy with them!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kyle

Kyle Richards · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience

I truly believe that without the assistance of Caitlin from festivities, our wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was. She held my hand through the entire process and always made me feel like I was a priority; even during the Minneapolis Superbowl when she was undoubtedly extremely busy. Not only did she help me pick out table, chairs, linens, cups, ect., but she also helped me with the floor plans, adding and subtracting tents, and last minute adding side walls to the tents due to the weather. With getting married in a park, there were a lot of details I did not plan for, but Caitlin did. She 100% took care of setting up the fire inspection, making sure everything was up to "code" and cutting a check to the fire department for the inspection. Caitlin put up with a lot from myself and my father, and she was always professional, caring, and communicated with me through the entire process. If I ever decide to have any party, she is the person I will go to. Without a doubt, Caitlin is the reason everything at our wedding went perfectly. I cannot say enough great things about this company but mostly this wonderful employee. She truly loves her job, and it shows in her day to day interaction.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kirsten · Married on 04/28/2018

This vendor was a homerun! We worked with Audra who was EXCEPTIONAL to work with! She was prompt with her responses, very creative with her ideas, but also made sure to stick to any budgets, likes or dislikes, etc. that we had. We used Festivities for floral and decor and it was the best decision we made having those two items come from the same vendor. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so happy we chose Festivities as our linen/décor rental company! All the staff were so accommodating, pleasant, and helpful. On top of that, they turned our (kind-of-ugly) reception venue into a BEAUTIFUL room. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw how lovely of a job they did!! I would highly recommend Festivities to any bride looking for amazing décor and rental services!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

I have worked with festivities for a few different events. I am always satisfied with their work!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Festivities's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are honored and humbled that Festivities has been a part of several of your special occasions. We appreciate your loyalty!

Festivities did my chair covers and sashes as well as the ceiling draping for my reception. everything was perfect! Communicating WITH Katie was so efficient and she responded very promptly.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Festivities's reply:

Thank you for the review and feedback about working with Festivities! Chair covers and ceiling draping can make such a difference--we're so glad it all turned out the way you planned. Also, we're so pleased to hear that your communication process was smooth; that is what we strive for! Thanks again for the comments!

I used Festivities primarily for linens. They helped me figure out exactly what I wanted by setting up a table for me and messing around with various options until I was satisfied. And when I needed a last minute item (a rather large podium), it was super easy to have them add it to the order. Also, if you are looking to save a few bucks on delivery and setup fees, they allow you to pick up the items (we did it the Wednesday before our wedding). They were always quick and responsive, and the linens turned out great!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Festivities's reply:

Thank you for the review! It's wonderful to know that your consultation and mock up were helpful; we love that part of the process. We're so glad you took advantage of the pick up option--it can be super convenient for those interested!

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2015

Festivities did fantastic work!!! We were so impressed by the absolutely stunning flowers that they provided for our wedding ceremony and reception. Debbie Seabloom was the main coordinator for the project, and she was easy to work with. The flowers looked exactly how we had envisioned them. We had sent Debbie several images of what we liked, and she successfully made our venue look like as we had imagined it would. We also hired Festivities to provide satin linens for our dining tables. We are very glad we added that to our package. We are so grateful for all the hard work she and her crew put into our big day. The venue looked breathtaking!! We highly recommend Festivities to anyone looking for a top-notch florist.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Festivities's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Danielle! We're thrilled to know you were pleased with the flowers and linen -- they complemented each other (and both of you!) perfectly. Thank you for the review!

Christel · Married on 05/16/2015

Working with Festivities was great. They were very helpful and patient, and they really listened to what I wanted. It was also very convenient to have flowers and decorations done by the same place.

I knew the decorations were going to be beautiful, but I was surprised at just how lovely they were. And if I was impressed by the decorations, I was amazed by the flowers - the bouquets they made for me and my bridesmaids were truly stunning. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Festivities's reply:

Christel, thank you for this kind review. We're humbled by your words and so honored that you chose us to help make your day even more beautiful. We can't wait for pictures!

Alexandra · Married on 07/12/2014

Festivities did our decor and flowers for our big day and I could not have been happier! I worked with Katie and she was amazing. She listened to my vision and helped me every step of the way. My wedding was a fairytale and festivities helped make it that way!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Festivities's reply:

Every couple wants their wedding day to feel like a fairytale -- we were honored to be a part of yours! Thank you for the kind review!

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2014

We rented table runners from Festivities for our wedding -- they had tons of options to choose from, were in great quality and also very affordable (considering we needed about 30 of them). The service was extremely professional and flexible; allowing our wedding planner to pick up everything opposed to paying for delivery and taking payment over the phone the day before the wedding. Needless to say, they worked with our last-minute, scatter-brained minds! Can't go wrong by choosing Festivities!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Festivities's reply:

Vanessa, thank you for your comments on our table runner options! We love working with clients to add special touches like that - and this is a detail that truly makes a big impact! Thanks again.

Festivities provided the decor and flowers for the wedding. We were so pleased with the way Jackie and her staff brought our vision to life. The decor was perfect and the flowers were gorgeous. Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2013

Our wedding planner recommended Festivities and she was spot on! At our consultation they put together a table showing me our colors in different table settings and it helped me decide what I wanted. They let me get in there and play with the settings until I found exactly what I wanted. And even on a budget the decor was prettier than I thought it would be! They were flexible and even contacted my planner when a vase broke leading up to the wedding. They wanted to make sure I was ok with the replacement! I appreciated that very much. I would recommend Festivities to others!

Sent on 07/11/2013

They were all so nice stayed in contact with me... everything was clean and in wonderful condition!!!

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Festivities did an abosolutely beautiful job decorating my wedding. We used them for linens, chairs and a pergola. They did an amazing job draping the pergola and ceiling, they were so beautiful. They were very patient when I was making decisions and allowed me to come in multiple times when I wanted to make changes. They answered my many questions and gave me lots of advice. They were very responsive and did everything on time the day of the wedding. They also worked well with all my other vendors! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Molly · Married on 07/21/2012

We got married in the backyard of some family friends which meant we had to rent everything from power to the bathrooms. Festivities did a great job of taking what could have been a very overwhelming process and made it easy. We really feel like Debbie and the Festivities team did a great job and went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 12/17/2011

this is the most perfect store to get flowers table accessories and the whole 9 yards!! they are so friendly and make sure you get just what you need and make you their first priority!

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/12/2010

I used Festivities for my flowers. I got so many compliments on them! I brought in a few pictures when I had my meeting with them and they did exactly what I wanted. Even better than I had expected! Very nice people to work with.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2009

Festivities did both my flowers and linens - easy to work with and very creative; great selection and fantastic quality

Sent on 06/06/2010

Brianne · Married on 08/16/2009

Festivities was wonderful - we were able to go to their showroom and experiment with vases, flowers, colors, etc. and had a good idea of what we were going to do with our centerpieces and decorations once we left. They gave us a good deal on what we rented and worked with our Reception site to coordinate the delivery and pick up of the items. We also had a few tweaks to our #s and items on our contract and they were extremely accomodating, sending us updated contracts each time making it easy to track our changes.
    Our reception was beautiful and all decorations were in perfect condition. Would definitely use again for any upcoming parties!

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2009

Brought in items for wedding early and picked the up after use...Great rental place with lots of items to choose from.

Sent on 08/05/2009
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/05/2009

Festivities worked with our reception location and was part of our package. I didnt get to see the final display of the centerpieces, but the day of the wedding everything was beautiful. Payment details, flower details, and questions were so easy and answered on the spot. I would highly recommend festivities to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Erin · Married on 07/19/2008

Festivities transformed our reception venue into an elegant and beautiful space. Their staff was extremely helpful and responsive to my demands. They worked with me closely so that every detail was perfect. They had an enormous amount of product to choose from, and I was always impressed by their decorating suggestions. I would highly recommend Festivities to anyone who wants to create a magical atmosphere on his/her wedding day!

Sent on 01/05/2009