Festivities Event Center Reviews

View more information

• Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful!

Festivities was everything we were looking for. Affordable but also elegant. The original details throughout the building were the perfect touch to our wedding. The antique furniture were also great accents to our wedding. The owner was extremely helpful and gave us the most flexibility possible.
  • Amber
    Amber W. Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful site. Great owner.

We loved this venue. We looked at many before deciding on this one. Rachel was wonderful and helpful. The venue was beautiful and unique.
    Kecia Married on 05/27/2017
    We had our wedding at Festivities Event Center 05/27/17! It was absolutely beautiful! Everything was set up perfectly as requested and they even were able to work with us to make changes to tables last minute. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! And the owner Rachel is amazing! My guests found it easily and had a great time! It was wonderful having the indoor and outdoor! A lot of my guests sat outside to talk and drink! While others were inside! It was really great atmosphere to accommodate everyone! If you haven't already been there to see this venue you should! It's definitely worth it!
  • User2215517 2+ years ago
    Was so beautiful and my wedding was perfect! They're quality is so great and I was supposed how inexpensive they were! Loved it & super friendly and helpful staff!(:
  • User1820660 2+ years ago
    Festivities Event Center was the perfect venue for our special day. It's reasonably priced and the place is absolutely beautiful. Very friendly staff and even have a monthly open house to get ideas. You pretty much just rent the space so be prepared to do everything yourself. We had a blast with it and it definitely felt like "me" by the time we were done with set up. I can't get over the huge windows and the stunning greenery in the court yard. Just perfect!
  • User1509675 2+ years ago
    Festivities Event Center in El Reno, Oklahoma is the perfect venue for a wedding! There is an outside garden and space inside for a reception. I love the old vintage vibe from the building and the beautiful landscaping in the garden! Would recommend this venue to anyone!
    Summer Married on 12/29/2013
    Perfect atmosphere for a variety of events and the staff in a pleasure to work with. Even our guest gushed over the beauty and uniqueness off the place!
  • User1552260 2+ years ago
    Great people to work with! The facility is beautiful and perfect for weddings! The windows make for awesome pictures. The owners even called me the next day to let me know I forgot the top of my wedding cake in the freezer. He kept it until I could pick it up the next day! I would recommend this venue to anyone in the OKC area.
  • User1407276 2+ years ago
    Festivities is the perfect venue for anyone wanting a large venue and is on a budget! The venue is beautiful both inside and out and the owners are very nice to work with. We had to put down a $250 deposit to reserve our date and got all of it back a month after our wedding. Everyone loved the venue and our pictures turned out gorgeous!
    Carlee Married on 08/17/2013
    Festivities was an amazing venue. I have heard nothing but praise from my guests expressing how beautiful and accommodating the venue was. Along with the great space the staff was super helpful and easy to ask questions and receive answers in a timely manner. Any venue that will have champagne delivered on ice to my dressing room the morning of is wonderful.
    Courtney Married on 09/02/2012
    Festivities Event Center was phenomenal, affordable and beautiful beyond measure for our wedding day. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The owners of Festivities are a very pleasant family who were willing to work with you and meet requests when asked in a very professional timely and inviting manner. All of our guests were in amazement at the beauty of Festivities. The courtyard for an outside wedding is very well kept and the inside is a nice combo for an inside reception. You hardly need decoration at all because the site has such natural beauty. I am thankful for the Festivities staff who did their best to work with my wedding day wishes. We had some things come up last minute and Tom was prompt to assist us. A lot of family and friends came in from out of town and some were so surprised that such beauty existed. If you can find just the right personal touch to add to your day it will be perfect at Festivities. Thank you is simply not enough for all the hard work and upkeeping they do to provide to their guests. I hope that all those who are thinking about Festivities Event Center for their special day has a dream come true wedding like ours.
  • User2014536 2+ years ago
    We loved everything about festivities event center. The venue is beautiful and the owners were great and so easy to work with.
    Sabrina Married on 03/03/2012
    Rachel and Tom are amazing. They were always beyond helpful. The day after the wedding they allowed me to come back and get things we had left behind, Rachel is helpful when it comes to planning as well. And the location - a long drive but worth the gas! Open houses every month!!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/12/2011
    ***UPDATE***

RACHEL FROM THE FESTIVITIES JUST CALLED ME AND APPOLOGIZED FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING! SHE FOUND THE REVIEW ONLINE AND FELT THAT SHE NEEDED TO CALL AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT...SHE IS SENDING US OUR $100 BACK! THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS THAT KNOWS HOW TO TREAT ITS CUSTOMERS, EVEN AFTER THE FACT!

This was agreat venue for the price. It is very pretty and has alot of options for setup. My only complaint is that we were charged for and extra bartender without even being told. We paid a $250 deposit that was to be returned 7-10 days after the wedding. We told the venue that it would be a 100-125 guest wedding, they said one bartender would be fine. The day of the wedding the owner told me that his daughter would be the day of coordinator instead of him...well, I have now found out that she helped out minimally in the bar therefor charging us for 2 bartenders. They stated that it was due to the high volume of the guests...in the contract it states that they will determine how many bartenders are needed based on type and size of event, our event type or size never changed so we should not have been charged for the second bartender. They should have just been happy that they made a ton of money off of our guests but instead they retained $100 of our deposit...not really sure why were charged for someone who was going to be there anyways?

Kendal Married on 06/19/2010
    Best place to have a wedding. Such sweet owner, made our wedding planning and day unforgettable.
    A Married on 09/06/2009
    I absolutely love Festivities...I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and knew it was the place for me. Even though it was outside of the city, it had all the vintage charm I desired. And if the guests were wondering why we were getting married so far, they wondered no longer when they were there. We had refreshements and an open bar before the wedding so guests could mingle and make themselves comfortable while waiting (that was a huge hit!). We were married outside in the courtyard with beautiful weather and a gorgeous setting (with a soothing fountain!). The reception was a hit and we had plenty of room to dance. I also loved that our guests and their children could move around the property...be inside, out on the deck, or in the courtyard area. I can't say enough good things...it was a perfect venue, perfect price, and the owners made everything low stress.
    Megan Married on 06/19/2009
    THE VENUE WAS BEAUTIFUL AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT!!!
    Ashley Married on 09/23/2012
    Tom and Rachel were amazing to work with and very understanding! This was the 2nd place we looked at and new it would be perfect for our wedding day! We loved the outside venue and the inside was GORGEOUS!! My father had gotten in a really bad accident 2 months before my wedding and they were very understanding about a stand still on some things and even emailed checking up on him. My wedding day was perfect Tom was BEYOND helpful the day of. The only complaints we had were the bartenders we heard werent so nice to some of our guests I defiantly had no issues so that I was thankful for! All and all Festivities Event Center made my big day perfect! thank you so much!!
    Westin Married on 04/17/2010
    Tom and Rachel are pretty wonderful people. We booked early and got a great deal! Some aspects of the contract were modified after we had already signed, but they were quick to assure us that our contract would be honored as-is! The location is GORGEOUS, with tons of windows and an interesting floor plan that kept guests moving. Parking was almost an issue, but thankfully El Reno isn't very busy on a Sunday evening. The bar services were great and fairly reasonable in price. Overall a wonderful experience!
  • User868598 2+ years ago
    I loved having my wedding here. it was so beautiful inside and out. If you want to get married outside but have your reception inside, this venue was perfect. Even though its a little ways out of the city, no one needs to travel any more and that was really important to me. Also i loved the punches and adult beverage options. The prices were really reasonable for the event space and linens which was really helpful. i got an outside caterer so i dont know about the food. If you have a vintage feel to your wedding, this place is awesome!
  • makenna
    Makenna Married on 10/23/2016
    This venue is beautiful and you get a lot of bang for your buck. The only concern I have for my wedding is parking, which they say will be fine. Their preferred venue list is reasonable places and you can pick your own for a small fee. Also, the bar that they have their is beautiful and very convenient... one less thing to worry about. Rachel is great to work with.
    Eric Married on 05/25/2013
    The Festivities Event Center in El Reno was a great venue for our wedding. We had our wedding in May and the side court yard area was beautiful! They are pretty sought after so you have to book a ways out but totally worth it! (Also, sidenote, they have pretty strict "no outside alcohol" rules so if you plan on having a bar, which they have a great bar, be prepared to pay their prices...)
    Lisa Married on 04/12/2014
    The only hiccup I experienced was with the bar. After laying off the venue itself months in advance there was a delay in getting the bill for the bar and it was higher than I anticipated. Other than that they were very helpful and the place was beautiful.
    Julia Married on 03/10/2017
    We loved our wedding at festivities! The building is vintage and beautiful. I loved that we could have our wedding outside in the courtyard, and the reception inside was very warm and romantic since we had a lot of candles. Rachel was very accommodating in what I wanted for our special day, and I couldn't reccomend this venue enough! It is also more affordable compared to many other OKC venues, and Rachel has brought in a lot of new additions to give the bride and guests a better experience.
    Mysi Married on 04/14/2012
    This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The old rustic feel and the space was amazing. My family absolutely loved it. It is a bit far out of the city but was worth the drive in the end. The open houses were difficult for me to make each month to see the different layouts they had but I did make a few of them and they looked nice. The owners, especially Tom, were extremely nice, but there were some hidden fees that I was not made aware of from the beginning. Overall I would still book the place and do it all again. You really can't beat their prices for how beautiful the facilities are!