FESTA Coordinación Reviews

FESTA Coordinación 6
FESTA Coordinación 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 07/12/2019

Nerida from FESTA Coordinacion was fantastic, what a gem!

Nerida from FESTA Coordinacion was fantastic, what a gem!

Me and my husband live in NYC and were a little nervous about planning our wedding while not being physically in Puerto Rico, however after some research on wedding planners, we decided to go with Nerida and could not be happier with our choice.

Even in the distance, Nerida was with us every step of the way advising us, giving us suggestions for vendors, calming us down if things did not go our way and most importantly, always providing solutions. She was very responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with, we highly recommend her!

Pro tip from the bride and groom: Trust in Nerida's recommendations. She has been doing this for a long time, and has lived through every possible situation. She definitely knows what works best for every location and budget. If you are able to secure her with your wedding date, definitely do it! Not only is she sharing her expertise with you, she is also giving you the best wedding gift anyone can buy: a piece of mind and having zero worries the day of your wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Velez · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner!

I recommend Nérida 100%, she is extremely professional and gets the job done. She provided us with high quality vendors and all the details that made our day even more special. She was very responsive to our emails and texts regardless the time of the day. We are so happy with the splendid work and will always be grateful for making a truly perfect wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Nerida is amazing!!

Hiring Nerida as our coordinator was one of the best decisions that we made when it came to planning our destination wedding! We live in Texas and planned our wedding entirely without visiting Puerto Rico or meeting our vendors, so you could say it was a bit stressful.

Nerida was a godsend whenever we had bumps in the road and recommended great vendors. She answered any question that we had and was very responsive. We had no idea how our wedding would turn out since we planned it ourselves, but Nerida made sure that all the logistics made sense so things could run smoothly on the day of our wedding.

We couldn't be happier with how she coordinated everything. She knew what we envisioned and a lot of the stress built up while planning disappeared on our wedding day thanks to Nerida and her assistant Tania! If I had to do it again, I definitely chose Festa Coordinacion!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Asanchez · Married on 06/09/2019

Loved working with Nerida

Nerida was wonderful. She made fantastic recommendations for vendors and was always punctual and professional. Our wedding day went smoothly thanks to her!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Charmaine · Married on 05/26/2019

Organized, Detail Oriented, and Thoughtful Coordinator!

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator who is extremely professional, highly organized, and goes above and beyond your expectations, Festa Coordination is for you! Two months ago, my husband and I got married at La Concha after a year and a half engagement. While my husband grew up in Puerto Rico, we both reside in Philadelphia. When we became engaged we knew we would need the help and guidance of a coordinator to assist in planning from far away.

After rigorous instagram hunting, we were drawn to the versatility and style of Nerida's portfolio. From her page, we could tell she planned a wide range of wedding sizes and at many different wedding locations. It became evident in our planning that Nerida is a well-respected coordinator in the field when we would reach out to vendors and they would share their positive experiences working with her. We believe this expertise was absolutely essential in making our wedding planning easier than we could have ever expected!

Leading up to the wedding day, Nerida followed up with our wedding vendors to ensure that the preparations for the day ran smoothly. She called us to check up on logistics and our feelings leading up to the day. I, unfortunately, lost my voice from all the excitement (and partying) the days before our wedding. Nerida and Tania (her assistant coordinator) gave me great suggestions that had me and my husband both ready for the big day. The day of the wedding Nerida and Tania took care of every little detail. They were kind, supportive, and super flexible. Tania even helped me patch my wedding dress back together after I danced too hard on the dance floor! They made it so easy for my husband and I to focus on each other and have an amazing time.

Without Festa Coordination, planning our wedding would have been a completely different experience. Not many people can say that their wedding day was one of the least stressful days of their lives, but my husband and I can gladly say we didn't have one single worry in the world. There are no words to describe how thankful we are for Nerida and Tania's support and friendship! They gave us a priceless gift that we are forever grateful for!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    FESTA Coordinación 8
    FESTA Coordinación 9
    FESTA Coordinación 10
    FESTA Coordinación 11

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Nerida was Amazing. Our wedding was perfect. She took care of every detail for it to be exactly as we imagined it. Highly recommended! ??

Sent on 08/31/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2018

Nérida did an amazing job. I could not have asked for a better person to coordinate our special day. She was patient and dedicated. Our wedding day was perfect, and magical. Would recommend her anyone. She listened to our ideas and took them to a level that I did not know existed. Thank you Nérida!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    FESTA Coordinación 18
    FESTA Coordinación 19
    FESTA Coordinación 20

Mariana · Married on 06/02/2018

Una boda conlleva tantos detalles que definitivamente necesitas una coordinadora; no puede ser cualquiera! con Nerida puedes dormir tranquila, su disponibilidad, seguridad, atencion, puntualidad, comunicacion, conocimiento es de primera. Definitivamente la recomiendo!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    FESTA Coordinación 21
    FESTA Coordinación 22
    FESTA Coordinación 23
    FESTA Coordinación 24

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Gracias Mariana, tu boda fue una verdadera fiesta!! Disfrute mucho el proceso contigo y con Jorge, son unos novios divertidísimos!
    Enhorabuena.

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

Neri did an amazing job. She always had great suggestions and recommendations. She was very professional, always on top of everything. She took care of every single detail, and on the wedding day it all ran super smoothly and she took care of everything without me having to worry about anything except just enjoying it. We had our dream wedding and would recommend her any day.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    FESTA Coordinación 25
    FESTA Coordinación 26
    FESTA Coordinación 27

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks María. I really enjoyed your wedding as much as you do!! Was amazing.

Angelica · Married on 02/17/2018

On February 17th, 2018 we had the wedding of our wildess dreams! Exactly a year before, we were in search of a wedding planner that we clicked with, one who understood us and the details we wanted. We met with Nérida and we had exactly this and more! She is soo attentive, modern and professional. Throughout the whole year she answered all my questions, sometimes at odd hours due to my schedule, for which I am extremely thankful. She was HONEST with us on many details which is just how we like it! Our meetings were fun and up to our wedding day we felt like she eased us through every little thing. Our wedding day and night was sooo spectacular! We ate everything on our menu, we had cake we enjoyed all our guests, we just had a BLAST!!! Nérida and her crew are the best!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    FESTA Coordinación 28

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Angelica and Arturo: Que clase de party!!! I'm so happy for you guys. The ceremony was perfect and the reception... have no words to describe how beautiful it was and the party was amazing. Everyone enjoyed, smile, dance and have fun!!!

Suibel · Married on 06/17/2017

Great service with an impecable commitment. Best wedding coordinator I could have found for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/04/2017

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Suibel. Your wedding was perfect!!! Everyone danced all night and had a very nice experience. Wishing you the best!
  • Y

Yasdel · Married on 01/14/2017

So my wedding had to be planned in just a few months due to the surprise of what was growing inside my belly :) my sweet baby boy! The services of Festa Coordination were recommended to me by very special people, and indeed the day of my life was the most special of all. Nerida became sure every little detail was perfect, with an unprecedented patience for this hormonal bride. Jaja Every time she met my expectations with joy, sweetness and lots of energy. She treated us and my entire family with such respect that we felt we knew her from long ago, and she became like family to us. Those days could be really stressful, and you need someone who can make you feel special, who gives you advice and counsel because she wants everything to be as you would like it. She was there for every big or little thing that came our way. I am forever grateful that she was the one helping us organize everything, and would recommend her to everyone. Always with a smile on her face, and with a passion of someone who really loves what she does. Thank you for being so great, and shared with all of us those special days! Lots of love!

Sent on 03/06/2017

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Yasdel, I enjoyed a lot working with you and your mom. Your family are very special to me. Hope everything is going fine with your baby boy!!!
    Saludos a todos :) Nérida

Minnette · Married on 12/18/2016

I went to a friends wedding and I loved everything about it. Soon my time came to get married and I asked my friend to please provide me with her list of vendors. She told me I HAD to hire Nerida as my wedding coordinator and Miriam Dobano as my decorator and boy was I glad I did!! A wedding is a very complicated production, but Nerida made it very simple and enjoyable for me. Every time I would get stressed she would tell me to relax and she took over!

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed every single moment!! Nerida coordinated the photographer, videographer, decoration, cake, venue, transportation, music, rehearsal dinner, my indecisions and she even had an emergency kit to fix my hair at the wedding!! ;-) Everything!! She was always available answering calls and messages. During the event she was always looking out for me and my husband making sure everything was perfect.
    She guided me every step of the way!!

Miriam was wonderful too!!! I had the most beautiful wedding!! She gave me choices but also provided her opinions and experience that made the process much easier. Her confidence gave me confidence. There was never a no from Miriam! The day before my wedding I wanted to do something to include my grandmother that had passed away a year before. Miriam told me were to get a locket for a picture with my grandmother and made it part of my ?? bouquet! I had the most beautiful bouquet!!! All the flowers and decoration were amazing!!

Thank you Nerida and Miriam!!! If I had to do my wedding all over again I would do it exactly the same with you!!! I recommend them 1,000% !!! Thank you!!!! ?????????????????????

Sent on 12/28/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Minnette, thanks for trust in me and all of my recommendations. The wedding was so beautiful and fun.
    Hope your and your family doing wonderful. See you soon ;)
  • F

Frances · Married on 12/16/2016

I knew from the start that I needed a wedding planner. Although I'm extremly organized and failry good at planning, a wedding is on another level. Nerida had all the expertise, knowledge and insights I needed. From the beggining she understood what we wanted and always worked to achieve that. She recommended excellent vendors. On our wedding day everything was flawless. If there were was anything that wasn't right, she did such a good job that I didn't notice it. She was amazing amazing with me, my husband, my family, everyone. I have to say, hiring her was one of the best decisions in the whole wedding process. Without her, I think this wedding would be a whole different story. I wouldn't hesitate for a second recommending her to any bride who wants a flawless wedding. Everysingle one of my guests has told me how amazing everything was and this is thanks to her and her amazing vendor team!

Sent on 12/30/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Frances!!! As a very organized bride, working with you was easy and fun. The wedding was amazing, all the vendors works as a good team. Many blessing and see you soon!!!

Sarah · Married on 12/04/2016

As soon as we met Nérida we knew we made the right choice. She helped us with everything, even with my dress and even after the wedding.

Doing a wedding is really stressful, but thanks to Nérida we actually enjoyed all the processes and decisions we had to make. She made sure everything was perfect. My husband and I could not be happier!!

Thank you Nérida for making our day one we will never forget! Un abrazo y bendiciones!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Saran and Christian, a very special couple!!! Working with you guys was very nice and easy. Your wedding was spectacular. Everyone had a great time.
    Un abrazote!!! Se les quiere, Nérida.
  • I

Idarma · Married on 11/26/2016

I met Nérida a few years back when she planned and organized two of my best friend’s weddings. Later on, when I got engaged, I was sure about two things: (1) the wedding venue and (2) that Nérida was going to be my wedding planner. Looking back now, we were so fortunate to have Neri as our wedding coordinator. She helped us put together the best vendor team. Her suggestions were right on point! Her ideas, knowledge, and experience are invaluable. It is evident that everyone in the wedding industry knows Nérida and respect the work she does. Nérida worked with us on every single detail... She even planned a Spa Day with other brides and recommended a great place to help my skin and complexion look fabulous for the big day. To say the least, our wedding turned out to be my favorite day ever. Nérida made this possible and we never had a doubt in our minds that she was guiding us all the way to success. We felt we made all the right decisions. The whole wedding planning process was fun and as stress-free as possible thanks to Nérida! We had a magical wedding ceremony and reception thanks to Festa Coordinación and her amazing team of vendors! Gracias Neri por todo tu apoyo y paciencia! Te queremos Ida & Fernan

Sent on 01/17/2017

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Idarma!! Your family and friends are very special for me. Your wedding rocked! The music was so cool, like college times. I know everyone enjoyed it.
    Se les quiere, Nérida/Festa.

Vivian · Married on 11/20/2016

It was a tremendous adventure to plan a wedding while being far away from the location and definitely Nérida helped us to make this challenge an unforgettable experience. It was an amazing advantage to have her as a wedding coordinator and she has the touch to make everything flow in the most relaxing way possible. She suggested a lot of service suppliers that were exceptional and met our budget. Funny story: moments before the wedding it started raining and she already had a plan B developed that resulted in a memorable ceremony and reception. In addition, she is a remarkable human being, easy to get along with and always available to talk within the process of the wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2017

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Vivian! You, Héctor, your family and friends are amazing. The wedding was spectacular and everyone had a good time. So happy that the rain didn't stop the fun!!!
  • I

Isela · Married on 11/12/2016

If I hadn't to use one word to describe my wedding it would be: perfect and that is thanks to Nerida!

I live in Florida and my wedding was in Puerto Rico. Initially my mom wanted to do the planning herself but it quickly became clear that that would be too overwhelming for her and for me (oh my gosh we fought so much!). I went on here and found Nerida and after reading some reviews called her and oh my gosh I'm so glad I did! Several times during the process I hear my mom say I'm so glad we hired her, I never would have thought to do that. Even my dad was in awe of her work!

She got my vision, she listened, she was attentive, responsive, she set me up with the BEST vendors, she constantly checked to make sure I was happy with the way things were going, she helped me book a room block, she helped me with every single thing I needed for the wedding. I don't have a single complaint. When the moms got to stressful she would even intervene and get them off my back.

The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, I am super neurotic and controlling and I felt completely comfortable with Nerida, I felt like everything was under control and that I didn't need to worry about a thing. It truly was my dream wedding and I am so thankful to her for making it possible.

If you're looking to hire a great planner look no further, Nerida is THE best. If I were to do it again, I would hire her without hesitation.

Sent on 11/28/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Isela!! I really enjoyed your wedding a lot!!! Your bridesmaid squat was awesome and all of the guest had a great experience. Cariños, Nérida.

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Nérida is an expert in her industry. She is very compassionate, friendly and will guarantee for you a worry free wedding. We had a great time working with her and she is quick to respond to any call,email or text. She came highly recommended and now I can't imagine doing all the planning without her guidance. On our wedding day, she was visible at all times and even our guests enjoyed interacting with her. Do not hesitate, question or doubt on using her services. She Is simply the BEST!

Sent on 08/16/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Michelle!!! I enjoyed your wedding as much as you guys. Your wedding rocks!!!
    Hope to see you soon in DC. ;)

Joan · Married on 07/02/2016

Nerida was great. I had no problem, no stress, she took care of everything. Highly recomended. I had a dream wedding at Caribe Hilton with 280 guests. Everything went perfect. Super organized, great communication, hard worker. Thank you

Sent on 09/01/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thank you Joan. Your wedding was so pretty and fun. Every detail was perfect. Wishing you guys the best!!

Cristina · Married on 06/25/2016

It was a unique, memorable and beautiful experience with our #1 best wedding coordinator, Nérida Álvarez. Her main priority is the bride and grooms preferences in all the Venders. Nérida is responsible, punctual, organized, helpful, thoughtful and attentive. I appreciate a lot her help at the day of the wedding, no complaints at all, that’s what a bride needs.

Sent on 12/04/2017

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Cristina!!! Thank you very much. I really enjoyed your wedding and all the meetings with you guys.
    You, Manuel and you family are so special.

Marieli · Married on 06/11/2016

THE BEST OF THE BEST! Nérida is an AWESOME professional and human being. Her knowledge, ideas and flexibility made our wedding the most amazing day of our lives. She was extremely fun to work with, super organized and attentive before, during the wedding ceremony and after the party. She is an awesome addition to your wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Marieli. It was a pleasure for me work with you guys. I love your wedding theme as much as you. Remember...I want to see your fabulous honeymoon photos. ;)

Diana · Married on 05/21/2016

We are a couple from NY who decided in a destination wedding in Wyndham Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, on May 21, 2016. Our first worry was the communication, but Nerida was just perfect and excellent. I would get emails with answers in just minutes, during the wedding day she made absolutely sure that we were worry free! I added a lot of my own little details for the wedding that i brought with me from NY and she was flexible and help me with everything. Nerida was just wonderful and we couldn't have the perfect night we had without her!

Sent on 05/26/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

You guys were wonderful too! It was my pleasure working with both of you. Your little details, were what made your wedding so special. Thank you for choosing Festa Coordinación. Hope too see you soon in NY!!

Viviana · Married on 05/14/2016

Simply the best. With just 5 months to coordinate our wedding, Nerida excelled and everything came out perfect - even better than what we dreamed of. Her professionalism, kidness, and good tastes truly distinguish her. Best of all: reasonable fees for her services. We are absolutely satisfied with her work.

Sent on 09/01/2016

FESTA Coordinación's reply:

Thanks Viviana. You guys rock! I enjoyed everything in your wedding as much as your family and friends. Wishing you the best in you new home in Ohio.

Michele · Married on 04/16/2016

I know Nerida many years ago and she is very lovely and charming. I used her services for a surprise party for my husband.
    Everything was perfect: tables, decorations, music, food and cake. She took care of every details and without any worries. She is the best. I recommend her services 100%.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Hello Michele,

Thanks for your review!! We enjoy the birthday party, it was amazing!!!