Fervent Creative Reviews

Fervent Creative View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Saundra
    Saundra Z. Married on 07/01/2021

Great product, Excellent Service, Reasonable Price!

I did what I would consider to be an extensive search online for a photographer team to shoot our wedding, in Texas. We were on the other side of the country from our families and were going to do a very small lowkey ceremony in hill country. I wanted a team that could blend in with the few guests who would attend and really capture some sweet and candid moments. Cori and Michael did not disappoint. They were able to customize a package to suit our needs and had great ideas. Admittedly, my husband and I are not that creative when it comes to poses, etc. They helped us feel at ease and directed everything. Not only that, they ended catching a moment of my father that really embodied the essence of our family. That video is going to stay in our family for generations and we were moved to tears at some of the things they caught on film. I would highly recommend Fervent Creative for capturing your wedding moments!
    Marilyn V. Married on 05/12/2020

Professional

We loved Cori's work. From answering our questions about the contracts all the way to her timely delivery of our pictures. She was great at getting back to me on a timely manner. The day of the wedding she took priceless pictures and was great with us and with our guests. We highly recommend her.
    Marisol P. Married on 09/28/2019

9.28.19 wedding

Cori and Michael are true professionals! Our wedding video came out like out of a fairytale movie 😍 It was so comfortable shooting on wedding day that I completely forgot they were there. They were very responsive and didn’t hesitate in responding to any questions I had in a timely manner.I would recommend 100%.
    Sam S. Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing work

I worked with them to film several weddings and also hired them to film my sisters wedding. Cori and Michael are genuinely nice people, who have the experience and know how to capture every moment. I particularly like their modern shooting and editing style which beautifully retells the story of the day. I would work with them again!
    Crystal P. Married on 03/02/2019

Takes initiative!

Cori did amazing for my wedding photos and engagement photos! She really took the time to get the best angles and lighting. I would definitely be recommending her for all of my family and friends who are trying the knot!
    Richard S. Married on 01/06/2019

Passionate Wedding Cinematographers

Fervent Creative where one of my best wedding vendors we hired. They are extremely talent in their craft. My wife and I were in tears watching are wedding film. Throughout out the whole process they were very attentive and caring. I would recommend using them to my friends and family. You wont regret it!!
  • Kinsey
    Kinsey Married on 06/23/2018

Beautifully artistic

I highly recommend Fervent Creative. They were so much fun to work with and captured our wedding day beautifully. Michael was really on top of thing and filmed our most memorable and precious moments without us even knowing he was around. They are very professional and easy to work with, and clearly put a lot of thoughtful care into the editing process as well. They provided for us an artistic video that authenticity communicates the essence of our day!
    Alec Married on 06/06/2018

Very professional and a creative genius

Fervent Creative was very professional they arrived early and were very easy to work with. Our wedding video came out perfect and my wife and I were very happy with it. They made our day special and I would highly recommend them for any of your photo or video needs.
    Mairim Married on 07/06/2017

Amazing. Timeless photos!

We are so glad we entrusted Fervent Creative with the happiest day of our life. We chose Fervent because Cory and Michael had already done a great job with the wedding of our close friends. Cori and Michael are so personable, approachable, and flexible. They traveled to NYC to shoot our wedding! The photos and video they provided look amazing! They captured candid moments and staged moments beautifully. The photos let us view the wedding through the eyes of our guests, yet not once were Corey and Michael in the way of the festivities. After the wedding they provided us with our photos promptly. We got married in 2017. Looking at our photos today we are so glad we went with Cori and Michael. We would recommend Fervent Creative for any wedding!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa B. Married on 12/30/2016

Dream Photographer and Videographer

Fervent Creative documented our wedding perfectly. As a team Cori and Michael helped us to feel relaxed and heard. In both our engagement and wedding shoots they took our suggestions but also used their creative minds to produce breathtaking images. They effortlessly captured all the small, unique moments of our big day. The end products were better than we could ever ask for. To put it in fewer words, EVERYONE always cries when they see our wedding and engagement videos! Please don’t miss out on the talent that this amazing couple has to offer. You won’t get their kindness, professionalism, and unique style anywhere else.
    Lauren P. Married on 10/20/2016

Incredible photos and videos!!

Right after my second baby was born Fervent Creative took family photos and did videography of our family. The pictures were beautiful. They did a great job capturing true smiles and real life moments. They made it fun, engaging and playful for my 3 year old son and it made for the best pictures of him! The video that they created of our family (at the same time as the photos were being taken!) was breathtaking. I never could have imagined how this video would capture my newborn and toddler. It was done so beautifully and so naturally that we didn’t really even realize he was videoing. Not intrusive at all. Yet from it was all the sights and sounds of smiles, giggles, coos and cuddles. I still weep when I watch the video. It is something I will forever cherish.

Cori and Michael are warm, kind and so easy to work with it. They are inviting and fun, which makes the photos and videos so much more comfortable.
    Laura C. Married on 07/26/2015

Videography for Our Wedding

Loved working with this team! Creative + dynamic couple that know how to capture those special moments that make the video feel uniquely “you.” I still watch our highlight reel from our wedding 4 years ago and get emotional! ❤️