60 Reviews for Ferrer Video Productions

Cinematic (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Mirna and her husband provided us with excellent service. Our initial call lasted over an hour and she was very informative with providing information on how to prepare for our special day. She worked well with our photographer and captured every special moment. We are so grateful and happy we chose them to record our special day. Thank you so much Mirna for going above and beyond!!!

Profile Picture Dominique, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ferrer Video Production met every expectation and requirements for our wedding day. They were able to capture the important moments as well as provided certain feedback to really bring it altogether. If you had to choose someone to capture your videograhic requirements, I'd go with Ferrer.
PS. Important advice!!! Be extra patient during Puerto Rico high tropical weather months. It could potentially delay things, but no fault to the videographer crew.

Profile Picture Angel, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Gracias por tan hermoso trabajo para nuestra boda. Fue un honor haberlos escogidos. Profesionales de alta calidad.
100% recomendados. Quedamos mega complacidos,pudieron captar todos esos momentos especiales en nuestro día.
Simplemente gracias.

Profile Picture Gadiel, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ferrer Video Productions was absolutely amazing. We had a Sikh Indian Destination wedding, and unfortunately our previous video/photo vendors had bailed on us, so Ferrer Video Productions came in and saved the days. We weren't able to communicate important moments to capture but they still got everything on footage. We received our videos in a timely fashion and communication was great. Even after we procrastinate a whole year for trailer edits, Mirna and her team were still on top of things! They did a spectacular job and I highly recommend.
When we uploaded it to youtube, the quality wasn't retained, but the originals came out wonderful!
Our Trailer made with their creativity and later edited with my exact specifications:

Our dance: (she was able to cut out the background noise of guests and just retain the music) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLHGYfPWnu8&t=152s

Profile Picture Ravleen, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am very happy with the quality of their video and their editing is top notch. They covered parts of thr wedding I missed and added a very emotional touch to it. Will cherish their work forever, thank you.

Profile Picture Armando, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing job! We literally can't stop watching our wedding video. It really transports us back to the best day of our lives.

I was debating if I should get a videographer for our wedding as a I have heard stories where they end up interrupting the flow of the ceremony and reception and I wanted our wedding to feel very spontaneous and natural. My experience with Ferrer video was the complete opposite. I seriously didn't notice there was a videographer throughout the whole event. He was able to find the best shots being almost invisible.

The end result was amazing. He captured different angles so we were able to see all the details.
They are extremely responsive and professional. I would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Adline, 8/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

La mejor decisión para recrear tu boda una y otra vez... Mi esposa y yo contratamos los servicios de Ferrer Video como recomendación de la decoradora de nuestra boda. GRACIAS A DIOS QUE TOMAMOS LA DECISION DE CONTRATARLOS!!! Conocimos a Myrna el mismo dia de nuestra boda y de verdad que es una persona humana, única, experta en lo que hace, emana PAZ Y TRANQUILIDAD! Algo necesario en el dia de la BODA jajajaja. Hicieron sentirnos tanto a mi esposa como a mi super comodas, en familia, felices!!! Hicieron sentir a mis invitados supeeeeerrrr comodos! Hace unos dias recibi el preview del video de nuestra boda... OH MY GOD!!! Jamás pense llorar tanto en tres minutos!!!! Dios mio!!! Han capturado la escencia de ese dia, todos los momentos unicos, felices y llorosos!!! Y la armonía que hay entre la musica de fondo y l que esta ocurriendo!!1 En fin todo inigualable!!1 SOBREPASO NUESTRAS EXPECTATIVAS! Es totalmente necesario contratar sus servicios si deseas preservar el recuerdo vivo y poder dar play cada vez que desees!

Profile Picture Priscilla I, 7/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Mirna was so amazing! She was such a great presence to have on my wedding day. We received our wedding video and we love it. It's so nice to have because the sound system and the fans in the cathedral made it difficult to hear what was being said; We could hear everything perfectly in the video. So incredibly happy!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary

Mirna was the videographer for our recent wedding on April 17th, and was a pleasure to work with! She was friendly, made us feel comfortable, was responsive, and seemed to take care in all she did (we anxiously await completion of the video and will add to this review once we get it). I have no doubt that the video is going to be fantastic and something we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Geri, 4/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ferrer Video Productions did an amazing job capturing ALL the important moments of our wedding, which is the whole reason for deciding to pay for a videographer. They were always very professional and made us feel very comfortable since day 1. They are able to work as a team with the other vendors, working together to not get in each other's way. The final result was amazing!!! It was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture User7222230, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We worked together on a commercial video. The service was excellent and very professional. I recommend it.

Profile Picture Rogelio, 3/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Documentary

Excelentes!! Durante los preparativos de mi boda estaba convencida de que no era necesario un videografo y que con la fotografia iba a ser suficiente. Sin embargo, mi cuñada decidio regalarnos los servicios de Ferrer Video y ahora le estoy inmensamente agradecida. No solo la calidad del video, la musica y los detalles que Ferrer y su equipo le dieron a la grabacion, nos hizo revivir nuevamente ese dia tan especial! Definitivamente son un excente equipo y muy comprometidos por hacer el mejor trabajo. Los mejores!

Profile Picture Katian, 1/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mirna was very responsive and sensitive to our particular circumstances and ensured that our daughter's small wedding was recorded without being disturbed by the process. She listened carefully to my concerns and captured the vision we had in mind.
The attention to detail and skillful editing of the final product reflected many personal and special aspects of the occasion. She did a great job with integrating our music selections and assured me she would work on making any adjustments until we were satisfied.
Prospective customers should know that there is a number of months out delivery time, our wedding was in mid-October and we received the video in mid-February. I highly recommend Ferrer videography. Thank you Mirna & crew!

Profile Picture User6480659, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This vendor is unique. Experience, responsability and sensibility are there top qualities. They are the best of the best.

Profile Picture Byankah, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Documentary, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Reception

Mirna and Ferrer video was simply beautiful. They answered and replied to all request we had promptly and they were very professional. We absolutely love our video and now we are able to relive and remember all the great memories of our special day...Thanks and we love you guys!

Profile Picture Andrea , 8/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you're looking for great videography services, Ferrer Video Productions is the place to find it. Mirna and Francisco recorded and produced our "love story" video and we couldn't have asked for a more accommodating team. Before, during and after recording the video, the team was responsive, supportive, encouraging and highly professional. They paid attention to every, big and small, that some would often overlook. I highly recommend them for anyone seeking any videography services. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6114347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ferrer Video was amazing to work with. They captured moments that will last forever. When we watched our video, it took us back to every wonderful moment of our day. They were so fun to work with and their talent was beyond wonderful. Thank you for all the memories!

Profile Picture User6078706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Having Ferrer production for my wedding videographer was a completely positive experience. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure she captured all the important shots and scenes. We are from Boston and had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico so we had to really trust our vendors there. Ferrer production was one of the first vendors we booked. She had helpful insight for us all throughout the entire wedding planning process. We received our highlight video within a month after the wedding so that we were able to share our special day with guests at a back at home reception. The highlight video was a perfect way to show everyone who couldn’t be there exactly what the wedding was like in a brief but meaningful way. Mirna was always very responsive to us. She worked very well with our photographer allowing us to have the best memories possible so that we get to relive it all every time we watch our amazing wedding video. We love our video and loved working with her. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

We recently received our wedding video. It brought tears to my eyes to watch this video and relive all of our beautiful memories. Mirna and Francisco are an amazing team and the sweetest couple! Our video came out exactly the way we wanted. All of those special moments and details were captured on video. Mirna always responded to all of my emails and questions right way. This was so reassuring since we were planning a wedding from the states and not on the island. They even stayed extra time to capture an extra surprise we had planned for our guests. I would recommend Ferrer Video Productions to anyone who is planning to record any special moments. They are the BEST!! Thank you so much for recording such a beautiful story with a very important time in our lives ~ Jeannette & John

Profile Picture Jeannette, 2/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Myrna is a delight! She made me feel so comfortable with her presence and I felt she was part of the family. To the point that she grabbed tissues from her bag when my mom started crying when we were getting our make up done. I would never forget that. I had a destination wedding and she was very clear and transparent with her contract from the beginning. We were a little concerned with my ceremony's lightning since it was in a theater, but she managed to capture every significant moment without any issues. She also made my husband and I part of the editing process. We had some sound requirements and she accommodated them with a smile on her face. I involved her in the video music selection and she was very excited to help us with that process. The end product is a dream come true. I owe her my wedding memories!

Profile Picture Lydia, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

I'll start off by saying that having a videographer was not in my original budget, but my now-husband wanted it so much, that I decided to gift it to him. So my expectations were very low.

But what started out as a "pop-up decision" turned out to be the BEST decision that I made, and Ferrer was, hands-down, the BEST vendor we worked with during our wedding.

I have no hesitations giving them 5 STARS on every front: quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value, flexibility. They were nothing but understanding, helpful, thorough, detailed, punctual -- the entire time, from pre-planning, to day-of, to after.

I wish every vendor I worked with was what Ferrer Video was. A true delight and pleasure, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Karima, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is the best money we spent at our wedding especially as some friends and family couldn't make the trip to PR. I live every second of this video including the stock footage of PR and the special touches they added!! Thanks so much we will cherish this forever!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My experience was good from beginning to end. I could not have chosen a better vendor for my destination wedding. The videographer was professional and put personalized touches to our video that we were amazed to see once we received the final product. I also appreciated the vendor's response time when I had questions or requests.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excelentes profesionales… Ellos tienen el toque que toda novia desea en un video. La comunicación siempre fue efectiva. Estuvieron puntuales en mi boda, captaron detalles memorables y entregaron el producto final a tiempo.

Mi esposo y yo tuvimos un súper honey moon en Paris y le enviamos algunas fotos a ellos… Sucede que dentro del paquete seleccionado, nosotros aparte del video largo y/o original, también deseamos un resumen de 5 minutos en la calidad apropiada par poder compartir con amistades y familiares el video. Cuando mi esposo y yo vimos el video, no pude contener mis lagrimas ya que fue muy emotivo, ver, recordar y revivir por medio del video… Al finalizar el video están integradas algunas imágenes de Paris. Mi esposo me abrazo, le di las gracias por regalarme una boda tan hermosa y un honey moon único.

Yo recomiendo a Video Ferrer Production 100%.

Profile Picture Lola, 2/15/14, 1 Review