Fernwood Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve Reviews

4 Reviews for Fernwood Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Fernwood Is The Best Wedding Venue

As a same-sex couple, my new wife and I had a wonderful experience at Fernwood Botanical Gardens. We were greeted as any other couple, but the staff went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed and worked with us to pay for the wedding as well as stay consistant in their communications with us. We were so lucky to have found Fernwood Botanical Gardens and we had the most beautiful wedding we could have asked for. I am so happy with the service and the kindness from all of the staff, and they made our day so special. Thank you, Fernwood!

Fernwood was a great venue for our wedding and reception. We had to move the wedding indoors at the last minute and they were very accommodating in helping us set up.

Mike + Cat · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

The grounds are gorgeous, particularly in the spring and fall. The staff is exceptionally accommodating and very friendly. However, they have separate people handling the venue and the catering areas, which caused some miscommunication on more than one occasion. Everything worked out beautifully in the end, but they really need to work on their communication, particularly the catering coordinator. On the plus side, the food is fresh and delicious, and I would absolutely return for the grounds and the cafe.

• User5319575 · 2+ years ago

3.0

They were very accommodating, helpful, and most things went off very well. There were a few major mistakes however such as not having a sound system set up for me to play a playlist at my reception so my reception was music-less.