Fernandina Beach Golf Club Reviews

4 | Fernandina Beach, FL

4 Reviews for Fernandina Beach Golf Club

Carson · Married on 05/14/2016

The golf club is right across the street from the beach, which made it a perfect choice for our reception since we knew we wanted a breach wedding. Very reasonably priced and they offer catering and all the chairs and linens which greatly cut down costs. Very excited to our reception here in May!

Alyssa · Married on 06/28/2014

100% the best place for a Wedding reception and for a back up location in case it rains! It was beautiful and the space was large and absolutely perfect for a wedding. We had plenty of room for a dance floor. We even got to drive golf carts to beach for the wedding, and not just the wedding part, all 100 guest! The people are wonderful and are so sweet and helpful. Melanie was the best, most helpful, absolute the greatest women to help! I love this place and I hope more people have weddings here!

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Beautiful venue, amazing staff and superb food ! Melanie was awesome to work with, and I was allowed the flexibility to make the venue my own. The price for the venue and catering was very reasonable and met my budget limits, and everything turned out perfect !!! Truly A++++++++++

Samantha · Married on 03/13/2010

While I did not have my ceremony performed at the Fernandina Beach Golf Club, this is where our reception took place. We had a great time being a part of planning our menu for the reception and were even able to be a part of choosing how we wanted the room to be set up for the reception. We knew that upon arrival for the reception we had nothing to worry about because the staff at the golf club was so friendly and had it all taken care of. They allowed us to get on property early the day of to start decorating as we needed to. The food was truly amazing and the entire night was magical. The pricing was also extremely reasonable. I have recommended this site to many other friends for their wedding receptions as well.