Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist Team Reviews

33 Reviews for Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist Team

• Keely

Keely Stafford · Married on 02/20/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Ferggie! Thank you so much for working your makeup magic on me! My day was blessed to have you in it. My make up turned out wonderful and stayed on all night through all the happy tears!

For anyone who is thinking about getting their make up done I highly recommend using Ferggie’s services! She did my make up and all of my bridesmaids make up and did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist Team's reply:

You have no idea how much I loved been part of your wedding day, you and your family are lucky to have each other! I had so much fund doing your makeup, such a great canvas!

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2020

The best experience

Ferggie is amazing - the best makeup artist in Florida. Would highly recommend. She does any style of makeup but is especially amazing at glam

Sent on 12/14/2019

Nicole Collao · Married on 02/15/2020

Ferggie is the best!

It was my first time getting my makeup done with Ferggie and she made me feel 100% comfortable! The whole time getting my makeup done felt like I was talking to a friend. She was very professional & punctual. My makeup turned out BEAUTIFUL & lasted all day even in hot humid miami weather. Look no further, book Ferggie! You won’t regret it :)

Sent on 02/26/2020

Elsa Stadthagen-Osuna · Married on 02/14/2020

Bride and bridal party

Ferggie and her team exceeded my expectations. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. They went above and beyond to give me and my girls the looks we wanted. They are professionals and super sweet/fun to work with! ♥️

Sent on 02/24/2020

Megan Hrynkiw · Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding Makeup! 10/10

I can’t say enough good things about Ferggie and her team! These girls were not only so good at what they do, they made my wedding a blast! Ferggie has so much talent for makeup, she blew away my expectations. Kiara did an excellent job on my hair. It came out so beautiful and the curls lasted all night! I felt like a bride on my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Brauner · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Ferggie did my engagement photos. She was amazing. She made me feel gorgeous, did exactly what I wanted with makeup + hair. Definitely professional and nice. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Julie

Julie Widman · Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing, highly recommend

Ferggie is simply amazing. I felt like I stepped out of a magazine on my wedding day.
    She’s also a lot of fun and comes with great music.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Mimosa · Married on 01/05/2020

A pleasure

Ferggie was so sweet and so quick to help when another MUA had fallen through last minute. I explained to her my situation and my complicated wedding, and she was more than accommodating and flexible. Personality-wise, she was very down to earth and had great taste in music! (We jammed to Britney during my trial). She was very open to ideas and did a great job on my bridesmaids as well.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Natalia Pinzon · Married on 12/15/2019

Simply amazing

Ferggie has been my go to make up artist for two and a half years, which is why, as soon as I got engaged I decided to book her for my wedding. Ferggie and her team did not disappoint. She made me and my bridesmaids look incredibly beautiful and made me feel special on my special day. Not only is she a talented artist, but a beautiful human. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Patricia Franco · Married on 12/04/2019

Great experience and Service

Ferggie was recommended to me by 2 people, and when i saw the reviews i didn’t doubt it in choosing her, she is very profesional , she provides top service and i looked exactly as i wanted!! Thank you very much

Sent on 12/09/2019

Emily Lastra · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect makeup

I couldn’t believed the results! I was stunning and flawless ✨

Ferggie · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent!!

I absolutely love Ferggie and her team!! I highly recommend her for all special occasions!! Weddings, engagement photos, a special date night. I love her so much I had her do my makeup and hair for several occasions after my engagement photos were done. She is absolutely amazing at what she does!!! She will make you feel like a beautiful queen😘 Ferggie is experience, professional and knowledgeable about all makeup products. She’s helped me with purchasing the right products for my face and my age that were right for me. My face looks amazing with all the products she has recommended I use. So far Ferggie has done my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, thanksgiving and I believe two date nights and she and her team will be doing my wedding next fall.

Alicia Maldonado · Married on 11/07/2019

Excellent work

The best make up artist in Miami

Carla Lopez · Married on 11/07/2019

I looked stunning for my wedding!

I recently got married in November and Ferggie was our makeup artist for the day. She was so nice and listened to exactly the type of makeup everyone wanted. We had a total of 9 ladies and one flower girl who got their makeup done that day. Everyone loved their makeup! She was hands down the best! I highly recommend her!

• Andrea

Andrea Suarez · Married on 10/19/2019

BEST decision ever

Booking Ferggie was super easy! She is so friendly and easygoing! I didn’t know what I wanted because everything looked amazing in her Instagram so she made some suggestions and it was beautiful. I loved everything (make up and whole experience) and specially the fact that it was so relaxing because she is very gentle with the brushes! I can say that nobody ever did my eyebrows the way she did, now I have to learn from her! Definitely will book Ferggie for next occasions and I highly recommend that you have her on your special day!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Diez · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent !

I found Ferggie via her Instagram page and fell in love with her work. I’m happy to say that unlike some other artists that I reached out to, Ferggie was easy to communicate with and quick to respond to questions. Appointment scheduling with her was a breeze :) Her personality is very sweet and relaxed, it was a pleasure having her there on my wedding day. As for the make up, it was BEAUTIFUL and it did not move ALL NIGHT ladies!! I highly recommend this lovely individual for your next wedding! I will definitely be hiring her again for my next event.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie Hernandez · Married on 09/21/2019

Princess for a Day!

Speechless.... Ferggie exceeded ALL expectations the day of our wedding! She made us look and feel beautiful not by covering but by enhancing all of our features. Our wedding party looked like glam versions of themselves thanks to the oh so talented Ferggie. Professional, detailed and on top of trends. She is truly a master in her craft! I only wish to have more fabulous events to keep booking her! Thank you again for making our special day beautifully memorable!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Tara Holls · Married on 07/17/2019

Thank you ferggie!

Ferggie was my makeup artist for various wedding related events for over a year. She did my makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal shower, wedding day trial, and wedding day. I absolutely loved how she worked. Nadia listened to my concerns, looked at all of my inspiration pictures, and wasn't afraid to give me some advice based on her expertise. I received so many comments about how beautiful my makeup came out for each event. She was excited to work with me each time and was extremely professional. The thing that stood out to me most was that she was also willing to do a trial of my mom's wedding day makeup. She was super nervous about getting her makeup professionally done and Ferggie was quick to calm her fears! I highly recommend Ferggie to any future brides looking for a fabulous make up artist. I will definitely be using her services in the future when needed!

• F

Farrah Bradley · Married on 07/07/2019

Super happy with her team!!

Ferggie did my civil wedding make up and hairdo and she was amazing!!!! She was super nice and made me feel comfortable (I also enjoyed spending time with her!!), she listened to what I was looking for and after she was done I looked EXACTLY how I imagined!! I was super happy with the results (Loved it!!!) and our pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL thanks to her (And my hubby couldn’t stop saying how beautiful I looked)

Guinevere Montiel · Married on 06/29/2019

Made me look and feel elegant, radiant and special

Ferggie did such a fantastic job with the makeup at my wedding. She was helpful and communicative before and after she arrived. She made me look and feel better than I expected to be possible. I felt so confortable and confident during the process and couldn’t have had it done any better! She made me look and feel special.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Gianina B · Married on 06/04/2019

Beyond amazing!

Ferggie is the most talented makeup artist i know, she knew exactly what to do, she gave me the best beauty advices for the most important day of my life! I am so thankful i found, her team made my whole bridal party feel like a star! I recommend her and her team for your wedding. Thank you ferg!!

Brandy-Andrew · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Day Perfection!

Ferggie is hands down incredible!!! She drove all the way from Miami, FL to St. Augustine, FL to do my bridal party and my wedding day makeup and we were all stunning! She is so professional and did even better than the trial on my wedding day! We loved having her a part of our day and my girls haven’t stopped taking about her :) Thank you Ferggie!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Laura J · Married on 02/08/2019

Glad I found ferggie

I was looking for a makeup artist for weeks and I am glad and saw Ferggie’s work. The trial was amazing and she gave me all the confident I needed, the reservation and contract process was easy and she was incredible professional. My makeup stayed the whole night and my bridal party was happy with her and her team. Hair and makeup looked flawless on everyone!

Aileen Vento · Married on 01/12/2019

Definitely recommend!!

Ferggie is amazing!!! If your looking for a make up artist look no further!! Thank you for helping me and my bridal party on my Wedding day. My makeup was flawless and lasted all night long. You made me look and feel beautiful. I couldn’t thank you enough for the wonder job you did!! I 100% percent recommended you to anyone that is looking for a makeup artist for any event. Thank you once again

Sent on 12/05/2019