Ferbidden Entertainment Reviews

15 Reviews for Ferbidden Entertainment

• Ramona

Ramona P. · Married on 03/14/2020

Beyond Words Amazing!

From our first consultation, to our last dance as husband and wife, Ryan with Ferbidden Entertainment provided exceptional service. As a matter of fact, my husband and I knew our experience working with him would be nothing short of amazing immediately after that initial meeting. Ryan knows his music. It wasn't anything we asked him to have at our wedding that he didn't already have ready to push play on. Once we told him our vision and vibe, he created a playlist that was undeniably us! He is professional, professional, professional, and the experience he provided for us was worth more than every penny. A week post our wedding, and I still have people contacting me to tell of the fun they had and how they hadn't danced that much in FOR-EVER! We will definitely hire him for our next occasion!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • MELANIE

Melanie C. · Married on 12/01/2019

Wedding Dj

Ryan was and is AMAZING. Perfect for my wedding. He had all of our guest on the dance floor ALL NITE!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Brianna R. · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ Ferbidden is the BEST!

DJ Ferbidden is the best and made our wedding day so special! After we filled out a questionnaire and gave him some of our song suggestions, he said he didn’t want us to worry about the music day of at all. And let me tell you, he was right! He read the room perfectly and our guests had the best night! From the ceremony to the send off, he made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend Ferbidden Entertainment!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Amy · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent dj! We always use ryan for family events!

Ryan made our wedding so special. He listened to every request I made and made me feel @ ease
    I would highly recommend Ryan.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Ashly

Ashly G. · Married on 04/27/2019

So easy!! Flexible, friendly, and very professional!

Did an awesome job!! VERY professional& flexible !ade me feel Soooooo comfortable!! Made it so easy for me!! Best communication!! He was able to talk with me anytime day or night whatever was convienant FOR ME! A 30min convo...and a few papers on specifics...and we were good to go! So little work on my part!! They made our night very magical !! Just what O wanted! I recommend them to everybody!!! Use Ferbidden entertainment !!! YOU will not regret it!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Tommy

Tommy H. · Married on 03/31/2019

Excellent Job

Our wedding was on 3/31/19. We had a variety of people from young to old. I especially liked how he mixed the music. Getting it turned up for the young people but also keeping it classy for the older folks in the building. Job well done.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

Ryan is THE BEST!

Everyone was complimenting the music at our event, and a couple of our friends & family are planning on using him for their upcoming weddings as well.

From the start, Ryan was awesome about getting to know us and our taste in music to create a vibe that was perfect for our big day! He also helped us keep to our schedule and moved the night along at the perfect pace. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2018

Ryan with Ferbidden Entertainment was a great DJ for our wedding, we really enjoyed having him. He did a great job of playing songs based on our theme and venue and played all the songs that I suggested. Ryan kept the event schedule flowing and on time, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Delia · Married on 10/27/2017

DJ Ferbidden was AMAZING to work with! We hired him, quite honestly, without interviewing other DJ's. However, after the work he did with our wedding, I knew we had done exactly the right thing in following our guts. He even followed a weird request I had for the cake cutting, which was to have him play a certain clip of Homer Simpson singing which I knew my husband would die from laughter. It did, it worked, it was awesome. You won't regret hiring Ryan!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ryan is great! He met with us several times to ensure he was clear on exactly what we wanted. He kept the room high energy and made sure our wedding went smoothly. Everyone had a wonderful time and literally danced the night away.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2013

Words can not express how appreciative we are of the quality of service received from Ferbidden Entertainment. As a couple we were able to meet with Ryan, the DJ/Creative Director, to discuss the type of music we were interested in and the type of entertainment we new our friends and family would enjoy. Ryan provided excellent music suggestions where needed. He was responsive, timely, thorough, and professional. With his wonderful MC skills and in coordination with event center, he was able to keep the events of the reception moving timely. Everyone has told us how much they enjoyed the evening. How they felt like they were at a great party and not a boring reception. We would recommend Ferbidden Entertainment to anyone who needs an excellent DJ/MC. Ferbidden Entertainment will be our DJ service for any other parties in our future!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Tomeka · Married on 06/22/2013

THE BEST IN THE DJ BUSINESS!!!! MY DAY WOULD NOT HAVE GONE AS IT SHOULD IF IT WAS NOT FOR RYAN!! THANKS RYAN FOR MAKING MY DAY SO SPECIAL. YOU COMPLETELY OVER EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2012

Our reception was exactly how we envisioned it, and DJ Ferbidden kept the party going. Our family and friends still talk about how fun, lively, and entertaining the night was. DJ Ferbidden was top notch and on a scale of 1-10 we give him a 10.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Prince · Married on 11/01/2014

Ferbidden Entertainment was a blessing to have at our wedding. The services provided far exceeded the price that we paid for the package.

Our DJ also served as the Entertainer and interacted with the wedding attendants throughout the reception. His music selection was very fluid and properly shaped the mood needed for each phase of our event. All ages were able to enjoy themselves on the dance floor. What is more impressive is that all ages were able to be on the dance floor at the same time. It was refreshing to see that the music selection was well-balanced.

My wife and I were very pleased with how well Ferbidden Entertainment complemented our special day.

The reason that I rated the "Responsiveness" of the services 4.5/5.0 is because at one point during our planning, Ferbidden Entertainment was out of town hosting another event. I cannot fault the company for having multiple appointments and this is the only time that we were not able to instantly have access to Ferbidden Entertainment. The rating in this one area does not diminish the satisfaction that one will receive in booking with the company.

Book with Ferbidden Entertainment for quality, style, and a worry-free production!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Kelsan · Married on 06/08/2013

When planning your wedding there are several things to be worried about so it was quite refreshing to have a DJ that knows just what to do and how to make sure your event is enjoyable to all your guest. I have already recommended him to several friends.

Sent on 12/05/2015