Harvest Catering & Events Reviews

136 | Rocky Hill, NJ

136 Reviews for Harvest Catering & Events

Jacqueline · Married on 06/02/2012

AMAZING!! TERRI LANDS WAS WONDERFUL!! WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE PLANNING AN EVENT!! I USED THEM ON 3 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS AND AND ALL 3 WERE SIMPLY WONDERFUL!! THEIR FOOD IS MAGNIFICENT!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Donna · Married on 05/26/2012

I can't express how pleased we were working with Teri Lands of Main Street Catering in Princeton, NJ. She was very professional, easy to work with and always available to see in person or over the phone. Teri went far beyond the catering services at the venue - She oversaw and assisted us in coordinating the entire wedding at the Inn at Fernbrook Farm and followed through with every specific detail we asked for. She is an angel and we are eternally grateful to her in making our daughter's wedding such a wonderful day. Donna & Mark Cricco

Sent on 06/05/2012

Christopher · Married on 05/26/2012

It was beyond amazing working with Teri and Main Street Catering. My wife and I visited 13 venues before deciding that Fernbrook Farms and Main Street Catering were the ones for us. Teri was able to adapt their typical package for our North Jersey style Wedding needs. Accessible and professional. Amazing -- we had an incredible day and truly miss working with Teri.

Chris and Corinne 5-26-12

Sent on 01/08/2013

Kellie · Married on 03/28/2012

Our wedding was at the beautiful Ashford Estate. While the venue was an easy decision, having to choose from numerous vendors in the area was an overwhelming task. Our decision to use Main Street Catering made all the difference in the world. When our guests stopped raving about The Ashford they quickly turned their attention to the incredibly delicious food that was beautifully displayed and served throughout the night. Teri Lands and her team did an amazing job making everything run smoothly and flawlessly and all the while making sure I was OK. If I needed something throughout the day, Kendra, Teri’s assistant, was always one step ahead of me and it was done. She was even there to help me bustle my gown when no one else could figure it out! The entire staff was extremely professional and courteous. They all made it such a pleasure!

Teri is also a wealth of information on everything “wedding” and was always tremendously helpful in the whole planning process. Not only is the food exceptional, Teri also pays great attention to every detail that goes with the whole presentation. Main Street Catering provides excellent food quality and service and will bring your special occasion to another level!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Stefania · Married on 11/05/2011

I cannot say enough amazing things about Teri and her fabulous staff at Main Street. From day 1 I knew I wanted to work with Main Street and finding Fernbrook Farms sealed the deal for me. I had a distinct vision for my wedding and not many people could execute it the way Teri did, from the second we met I knew she would do a wonderful job. Our wedding was perfection from start to finish, the food was amazing and our guests had a wonderful time. I am looking forward to another event that i can call main street up for, many many thanks and would recommend absolutely 100%!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Joanna · Married on 10/08/2011

I cannot say enough about this caterer! They were absolutely wonderful! The food was amazing and people we talking about it for weeks after the wedding.

We worked with Dawn who was incredible and extremely accommodating. Anything we asked for she tried her hardest to get and was usually successful.

We served our food family style and people loved it. The passed items during cocktail hour were great and so was the actual meal. And the staff were great as well. Never saying no to a request and treating each guest with kindness and a smile.

Sent on 11/01/2011

May · Married on 09/24/2011

Delicious food and a stress-free event were two of our top priorities when it came to our reception. After Main Street flawlessly executed my sister's wedding in 2010, there was only one choice for us - we knew we would go with Main Street Fine Catering.

Main Street simplified our wedding planning because in addition to the food, they do wedding cakes (ours was delicious), handle the event rentals (they got all the chairs and tables for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception), and will coordinate vendor deliveries on the day of. (This was a huge help to us because our day-of-coordinator had not worked at our venue before, but Main Street was familiar with it.)

We worked with Joy Allen to plan our event, and she is amazing. She went above and beyond for us, and she has such a pleasant, warm personality. We had total confidence in Joy and knowing she would be at the wedding put us at ease. One example of Joy's dedication to her clients: the day before the wedding, our venue informed us that it lacked freezer space for the ice cream we had already ordered to be served with our cake at dessert. I left a frantic message for Joy, hoping she'd have some ideas of how to figure this out. She called back and said that if we could arrange to have the ice cream delivered to her office, she would leave our reception before dessert to personally pick it up and bring it back in time for the cake-cutting. This is what I mean when I say that she went above and beyond. And that's only one example.

The food was delicious, and Main Street's catering staff executed the event flawlessly. Their servers are professionals who really take pride in their work - I even recognized some of the faces from my sister's wedding. Their staff will transport you and your guests to an experience akin to a fine dining establishment - not the usual catered event experience. I've already recommended Main Street to another friend (who signed them up) and will continue to sing their praises to anyone planning a wedding in the Central Jersey area. Thanks for everything, Main Street!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

Mainstreet helped to make my day everything I dreamed.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Mary · Married on 05/28/2011

Main Street Catering is the BEST! The food at our wedding was amazing!! My guests are still talking about how delicious our wedding cake tasted. Teri was awesome! She was very professional and gave us the wedding of our dreams! We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Catherine · Married on 05/21/2011

I cannot say enough about Main Street and the fantastic job they did catering my wedding at my parents home! The food was phenomenal, the service superb, and working with Teri and Joy was a delight! So many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I truly believe they meant it! The prospect of hosting a wedding at home is quite daunting but with Main Street you can be sure it will be amazing!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Heather · Married on 05/21/2011

Main Street did a fabulous job for our wedding. Guests were raving about the food and how tasty it was. Everything was done well, and Joy was so helpful in planning all the details and making sure everything ran smoothly. I only wish I had had more time to enjoy the food on the wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Betty · Married on 05/21/2011

I can't say enough positive things about Joy Allen and all her staff. They all went the extra mile to ensure that my daughter had the perfect back yard wedding. She even arrantged for sushine. The guests raved how delicious eash dish was. If you want the best go with Main Street Catering.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Naomi · Married on 10/10/2010

Main Street exceeded our expectations!! Joy was absolutely wonderful to work with -- so lovely, pleasant, accommodating, and professional. The day was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding! We are so grateful to Main Street for the fantastic job they did!!

--Naomi Sage & Sage Ramadge, 10/10/10

Sent on 10/15/2010

Kuang · Married on 10/09/2010

Main Street provided the highest level of service. Joy, our catering manager, was superb to work with on planning the reception and coordinating our event space. The food was delicious; we have several comments in our guestbook about the quality of food. Service on the night of was also superb. Servers were thoughtful enough to pass hor d'oeuvres to me and my husband during our photos so we wouldn't starve, but they never interfered with our photographer. Servers also were thoughtful enough to set aside plates of dinner for me and my husband without our having to ask. The flow and set-up of the venue was elegant and smooth. I grew up in Princeton so I was familiar with the Main Street name; I'm thrilled to say they live up to their stellar reputation. My sister already has put down her deposit for her wedding next September, and we already cannot wait. Thanks, Joy!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • W

Wendy A. · Married on 10/02/2010

Main Street, and in particular Joy Allen, helped us create a dream wedding. The venue (the Manor at Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart) was simply beautiful, the tent for the reception was amazing, and the food was absolutely delicious. Many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. Joy was a delight to work with and she arranged everything for us. She guided us every step of the way, and the result was even better than we had expected. She was professional and so helpful when it came to details. We had such a wonderful day, and would highly recommend Main Street and its staff for any special event.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Katie · Married on 10/02/2010

To echo my mom's review, my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Joy and the rest of the Main Street crew! We worked closely with Joy for months leading up to our big day, and she was so attentive and acommodating throughout the process. The tables looked gorgeous, the food was fantastic (and the perfect temperatures!), and everyone had a ball. We'd love to work with Joy and Main Street again, and we will definitely be recommending them to all our friends!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2010

We had such a wonderful experience with Main Street and would highly recommend their services to any bride and groom to be! Our wedding was essentially planned in just 6 short months, but we never felt rushed or like we needed more time working with Main Street to finalize everything. Joy was always very responsive to our needs and went above and beyond to make sure everything was what we wanted it to be on our wedding day. In fact, just two days before our wedding, there was a problem with the tent (not Main Street's responsibility), and Joy made sure that everything was worked out and perfect for our day. Also, I have a food allergy (to gluten) and there were no problems in working gluten-free items into the menu. In addition, several of our wedding guests were vegan and Main Street was more than happy to offer a vegan option. The quality of the food and the presentation at the wedding was amazing and our guests seemed very satisfied with our choices! We will definitely turn to Main Street, and specifically Joy, the next time we need a caterer. They certainly helped to make our wedding day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Nneka · Married on 09/04/2010

Main Street was THE best find of the wedding. Teri executed a flawless event and at times, even took on more responsibility than asked. We continue to receive compliments about the dinner which Main Street flawlessly executed. We cannot say how thankful we were, are and will continue to be, especially as we relive the memories.

If we could rate Main Street higher, we would.

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • F

Heidie · Married on 08/28/2010

Presentation, quality, freshness, variety and flavor are all things our guests are talking about when we discuss the catering work that Teri and her team at Main Street Catering did. Teri was absolutely wonderful, and worked with us on every detail of the menu planning. We knew that our wedding was an event that needed to focus on a few elements to make it truly memorable, and the catering made it happen. Can't wait to plan our next party and have Main Street work on the menu with me!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Laura · Married on 06/19/2010

Joy Allen is a fantastic caterer and event organizer. Our menu was superb and the event was run with the greatest professionalism.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Tracey · Married on 05/22/2010

Joy from Main Street Catering was superb to work with throughout our Wedding process. She was always available when we needed her and fulfilled everything. It was a pleasure to work with the Main Street Catering team.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2009

Mainstreet was phenomenal, especially Joy! She was extremely helpful, flexible, and always responded to us quickly before the wedding and the day of. Any question or request we had, Joy was more than happy to help!

The food at the wedding was excellent and our cake was even more beautiful than we could have imagined it would be. Our servers were unbelievably attentive and we received many compliments from guests on the food/service. I would recommend Mainstreet 100 times over!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2009

Hiring Main Street was the best decision I made for my wedding. The wonderful staff made everything perfect and I had not a worry in the world.
    My family and firends were pining over the food choices saying it was the best they have ever had. Andrea and her staff were so awesome! Thank you thank you for making this so easy and memoriable!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Alison · Married on 09/06/2009

Teri at Main Street Catering did an amazing job. It was extremely important to us to have environmentally-conscious catering at our wedding and Teri was very aware of what that meant. The food was delicious (we go so many compliments after the wedding) and everything went very smoothly which says a lot considering our wedding was outdoors in an arboretum under a tent. She was so easy and fun to work with. I trusted her opinions and honestly I would recommend her and Main Street Catering to my family and close friends. That pretty much says it all.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Catherine · Married on 12/28/2008

Main Street provided exceptional catering service!

Sent on 03/12/2009