Fenwick Catering and Events Reviews

Fenwick Catering and Events 1
Fenwick Catering and Events 2
Fenwick Catering and Events 3

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Liz and her team were excellent! Liz knows exactly what she is doing! She helped us plan our wedding decor, menu, and day of timeline. The food and service was exceptional. Everything was even better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Fenwick catering to anyone!

Fenwick Catering and Events 4

Jade · Married on 09/15/2018

The cost was worth it. Good and service was top notch. Every single thing was perfect. This was a no stress wedding thanks for jackie and Liz and I could not be happier. Thank you for making my day so magical.

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Fenwick was AMAZING to work with for our wedding and I couldn’t recommend their services enough! Not only is their cuisine super tasty and creative but their staff is simply the best. Friendly, professional, competent, fun and most importantly, reassuring. I loved working with Liz and Carley in particular throughout the planning process and on the day, the entire Fenwick staff were superb. Seriously can’t recommend these guys enough!

Kaley · Married on 08/18/2018

We could not have been happier with Liz and her team! They were absolutely amazing on the day of and all the prep leading up to the day was perfect. She was very easy to work with and we had nothing but rave reviews about the food from our guests. Would absolutely recommend! Liz truthfully knows the in and outs of catering a wedding and also running the event. We felt completely taken care of and very very happy

Kyle · Married on 08/18/2018

Liz was incredible to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure the day went off without any issues. Even when we encountered some hiccups, she was able to keep things moving and helped us stay calm/organized. The food/drinks were amazing as well! Her staff were so attentive and made sure everyone was taken care of. Can't say enough about her and her team!

Fenwick Catering and Events 5
    Fenwick Catering and Events 6

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

When I learned that Fenwick was previously Main Street Catering I knew it would be a great experience and it was. Liz and her Team made our 6/23/18 wedding at Unionville Vineyards perfect. Liz took lead on coordinating and was a calm and thoughtful presence through our big day. Working with Liz to plan was really easy and she provided a lot of helpful information and options and was very flexible. Several guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We received multiple compliments regarding how good the food was (especially my mom's picky cousin who said "finally, beef cooked right!") and how nice all the servers were during the night. Everything was well executed throughout the evening. Through the night the Fenwick staff really worked well together and truly seemed to enjoy what they were doing which makes a night like this even more successful. Some guests changed their order that night and the Team was able to accommodate the changes on the fly. I'm glad my husband and I took the time to eat each course because the food was delicious. We had a semi-naked strawberry shortcake and it was beautiful and absolutely delicious. I really hope I can plan an event in the future with the Fenwick Team. We had a wonderful wedding and we are so lucky that Unionville has chosen Fenwick as their exclusive caterer. Thank you again and again to Liz and the Fenwick Team!

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

Perfection! Liz and the crew were fantastic and the food was simply amazing!

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Liz and Fenwick did everything we asked for and hoped for to make our son’s wedding reception perfect. There was a lot to rent, hire and create.... and she and her team did it all. We got tons of compliments on the food including from picky people. Really delicious meat fish and vegan options...I tasted them all at our table! Passed appetizers superb. This was a referral from a friend who did a similarly sized wedding- we were so pleased. Can share photos when we get them.

Stephen · Married on 05/19/2018

Fenwick Catering with the leadership of Liz Truch were absolutely amazing. Liz was in constant contact with us throughout the entire process. She was open to our feedback and she made us feel like she really cared about our experience. Our wedding was at a local winery in the Princeton area and if it weren’t for Liz, I don’t think our experience would’ve been as special as it was. Thank you Liz and the entire Fenwick team. I’d recommend you guys for a wedding in a heartbeat!

Michael · Married on 05/18/2018

We had found Fenwick through Unionville Vineyards. Admittedly we were a little nervous as they have an exclusive catering contract. About a month before the wedding we had gone to a tasting and all of our fears about the quality of the food evaporated. We had worked with Carley on most things preparing for our wedding day, and she was responsive, flexible, forthcoming and informative. Liz was wonderfully lovely, helpful, and ensured that the day of our wedding could not have gone any better.

Liz and her team ensured that everything was setup beautifully for the wedding, and was accommodating to my neurotic perfectionism. Everything had been setup even better than I had envisioned it in our space both for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

I have been to many weddings for family, friends and been in wedding parties. I know how frustrating catering staff can be, but with Fenwick, you will find those fears unfounded. Liz and her team made sure my husband and I had food after the ceremony and during the cocktail hour both while we were socializing with family and friends, as well as going off and doing some additional pictures. We had opted for a family style serving (which our guests loved!) and we were given a plate with a bit of everything on it. The Fenwick team made sure that people were fed, and no one left our table hungry.

The best part is they were awesome in helping us to plan for our vegetarian guests and our one vegan guest with some behind the scenes magic. The cocktail hour food was insanely delicious, dinner was hot and fresh and everyone raved about the food, and the cake -- not only looked beautiful, it tasted so good. All of our guests commented during or after the wedding that the food was some of the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding. My husband and I easily agreed to that.

If you want a wonderful wedding meal, and a great catering team, go with Fenwick. An easy 11 out of 10 :) Thank you Liz, Carley and Fenwick team!

Lester · Married on 05/12/2018

Liz Truch was a pleasure to work with, she really went above and beyond for us. We picked a very unique wedding venue and she was able to handle it with no problems. Her team was very professional and very helpful. We also worked with Carley Roberson who was phenomenal. They handled our ceremony and reception. The food was amazing and the decor was beautiful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional caterer that is capable of handling everything you need and want and that is also very flexible and accommodating.

Selin · Married on 05/05/2018

We planned our wedding around working with Fenwick. It was the best decision we could have made and was the foundation for a perfect wedding. We already loved their restaurants and wanted to share the delicious and beautiful food with our guests. The menu was marvelous and the cake was pure perfection. What we didn't anticipate was the incredible thoughtfulness and professionalism of their staff. We had the great fortune of working with Liz and Carly who made planning and the day of flawless. Also, Carly's coordination skills were unbelievable and eased so much of the anxiety and stress inherent to the day of. We were also in awe of the serving staff, led by the remarkable Jim, who were the sweetest and highly organized team of professionals. I have never heard wedding guests remark on the quality of food service as much as our guests. We absolutely loved working with Fenwick and highly recommend them!

Allison · Married on 05/04/2018

Our wedding reception was beautiful and flawless. From the setup/decor/arrangements to the delicious food, I received so many compliments from family and friends about how impressed they were with the meal and decor. Our vision was executed perfectly and I wish we could do it all again!

Don · Married on 10/07/2017

Liz & Carley: you made our day unbelievable. You put us at ease and every step of the way we knew there would be no hiccups...no disasters...and that you really cared about making our day special. We've been to weddings where the Bride & Groom get taken care of by the staff...and Jim was perfect --- ever present to be sure we had what we needed at the drop of a hat. But every single staff member made every single guest feel the exact same way. You are all wonderful. And we couldn't have asked for a better group of people to make our day perfect. Thank you so much to everyone!

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved working with Main Street! Liz Truch was just a pleasure! She is knowledgeable, smart, and incredibly responsive. She was very patient with us during the wedding process when we changed our minds about things several times. Liz had good suggestions for rentals and researched a range of chargers, linens etc. for us. Main Street created a particular salad we were looking for too. On the day of the event, she and her team had everything in place, and it went off without a hitch! We had so many compliments on the food and the service was outstanding. I highly recommend Liz and Main Street!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

Main Street catering was super accommodating throughout the whole process of having our wedding at Unionville Vineyards. Maddie was thoughtful, helpful & so on point throughout the whole day & im grateful for all the memories! I know our guest (& us) had a great time!

Jerther · Married on 09/09/2017

Liz and her team are absolutely AMAZING! From start to finish, the service provided was consistent, on point and everything I could have wished for. They went the extra mile for us when needed which for me shows the value in working with them. Their communication was solid and made things that much easier.

At the wedding, I was super impressed with how the staff was so ontop of things. Our guests even later mentioned how impressive they were and made everything run so smooth. Some even mentioned that this was the BEST service that they have seen for catering a wedding. The food and cake were AMAZING!

As a bride there were certain things that I was looking for as well as, my husband. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much to Main Street Fine catering for helping to bring our vision to life!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

a pleasure to work with the staff. We did not have to worry about one thing on the day of the wedding. the food was great

Shannon · Married on 08/18/2017

Main Street Catering and Unionville Vineyards worked together to put on an incredible wedding for us. Liz was so helpful in the pre-wedding planning and coordinating day of events, even with our more laid back and less traditional wedding style. They helped provide a unique menu designed to our liking, servers and bartenders who did nothing but smile, and an experience that we will remember forever. Thank you Liz and your team for making our wedding day exactly what we wanted.

Becky · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the BEST experience with Main Street Fine Catering! Our wedding was at Unionville Vineyards, and they have an exclusive contract with Main Street - and boy are we happy about that! Liz, Maddie and their entire staff were amazing. Liz was so easy to work with and such a comfort to us leading up to the wedding. She was responsive to emails, open and honest with ideas, and always guided us through the wedding planning process. We had a lot of fun with her too! Maddie and the crew set up the decor beautifully at the wedding, and the service was AMAZING - from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception. As the bride, I never wanted for anything all night; at one point, a bartender/server actually tracked me down, away from the bar and tent, to give me a glass of rose because he saw my hand was empty! Last but certainly not least, the food was INCREDIBLE. Multiple guests have told me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding - and some told me it was just downright the best short rib (such a highlight!) they have ever had. The staff was so efficient; no one waited for drinks at the bar, and our reception was served family-style and everything was hot, delicious, beautifully presented and served seamlessly - not to mention everyone on staff was so kind and friendly. I am so happy that we had Main Street and their fine staff in our corner for our big day. They also took care of rentals and have an amazing in-house baker for wedding cakes - ours was lemon curd and fresh raspberry, and it was delicious! They took care of day-of coordination to the finest details, and because of them our wedding went off without a hitch.

Becky · Married on 06/10/2017

Liz made my job as the wedding coordinator a pleasure! Her team that included her amazing chef Bill Gadsby and her entire serving staff were terrific and super helpful to us.
    I hope to work with them soon as they make the most delicious food and are professional but also fun and have a sense of humor - which is key!

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved having Main Street cater our rehearsal dinner and wedding! The food was absolutely delicious, and we received several complements from guests on the food. The staff went above and beyond to help us to make both events extremely successful, and all of the staff members were very friendly. The event coordinator Liz Truch was very helpful and responsive and we loved working with her! Thank you for everything Main Street!

• I

I. · Married on 04/29/2017

It is so hard to put into words the perfect experience Main Street delivered on our wedding day...they have incredibly responsive and well trained staff, impeccable food and pay attention to every detail so you don't have to. If you're looking to sit back, relax and enjoy your wedding day your search is over.

Anna · Married on 04/23/2017

Please book MainStreet and end your search- I promise you will not be disappointed. First of all- the food is outstanding. Our coordinator, Liz Truch, was basically a wedding planner. She guided us through the whole process and was a wealth of wedding knowledge- and was never wrong! She told us what vendors we needed, which ones we should go with and what expenses we should expect. The food was outstanding. People that didn't like chicken, ate the chicken. MainStreet dealt with all the rentals, included the cake and alcohol. We dropped off the decorations and they transformed my ideas into a cohesive and magical scene. Every single waiter, waitress and bartender was incredibly friendly and helpful. They brought us food and wine when we were taking photos and even helped us find a missing present for the parent's of the groom. We wholeheartedly recommend MainStreet! You will not be disappointed.