Fenwick Catering and Events Reviews

Fenwick Catering and Events 6
Fenwick Catering and Events 7

Lisa Ott · Married on 06/22/2019

Epic Wedding

Fenwick Catering's food and service is outstanding. All of the guests at my daughters wedding raved about how delicious it was and how attentive the staff was, they are top notch professionals. Liz Truch from Fenwick worked hard to meet all of our needs on every single level and for that I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Nicholas · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything and More

There are not enough good things i can say about the team at Fenwick. They are more than your average caterer and take care of EVERYTHING day of from the set-up to break-down. Worked with us on all of our wacky requests and executed flawlessly on our big day, leaving my wife and I to enjoy the day without having to worry about a thing. We even had servers bring food out to us in the vineyard while taking pictures during the cocktail hour, and making sure that we had food throughout the night. If you didnt think it could get better then your wrong, the food is amazing. People were raving about the food at the wedding, and we've had at least one family member or friend reach out to us everyday over the 3 weeks since our wedding about how much they enjoyed the food. Fenwick's #1 priority is making sure your big day is exactly how you want it.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Fenwick Catering and Events 8
    Fenwick Catering and Events 9

Samantha Insetta · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible service! Hard working and attentive staff!

My husband and I had our dream wedding at Unionville Vineyards, and worked with Liz, Carley and their team at Fenwick for all of the catering and planning. We had the most wonderful experience working with them from the very beginning right to the end. Liz is so on top of everything and so responsive; every concern and question we had answered and dealt with immediately. She honored all of our unique requests to ensure everything we envisioned for the day happened. Carley was our coordinator for the day of and was SO incredible from the night before during rehearsal, explaining and laying everything out for us, to the day of where she was on hand and available ALL day. I can't express how much I appreciate how attentive and caring she was as the day progressed. She was so on top of everything and we didn't have a thing to worry about other than enjoying the day with our closest friends and family. It is very clear the staff at Fenwick love what they do. They put so much love, energy and hard work into making sure your day is perfect, and they make it seem effortless. The bartenders and servers worked SO hard and were so wonderful and attentive with our guests. They went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy and full! My husband and I especially appreciated the special attention during cocktail hour as we took pictures--the servers made sure to find us with drinks and food before we joined our guests. Speaking of food! Everyething Fenwick creates is absolutely delicious. We decided to do family style for dinner because we loved everything we tried and wanted to share as much as we could with our guests. For days after we had family and friends calling to tell us how much they enjoyed the food and service. Unionville works exclusively with Fenwick and together they are a dynamo team. They exceeded our expectations and the day was truly a dream. You will not regret working with Fenwick to make your dream wedding come true! Thank you Liz, Carley and everyone at Fenwick! It was the best day ever, with memories we will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jesse · Married on 06/14/2019

Fenwick Catering

We had our wedding at Unionville Vineyards and we were so happy to work with Fenwick. Liz was amazing to work with - she helped us every step of the way, was responsive and supportive in answering all of our questions, and really made our event perfect. They also did a walk through a few weeks before the wedding, which was so helpful in finalizing all of our day-of details. The food is amazing. Fenwick offered a tasting event where we were able to try a big variety and choose exactly what we wanted. Everything was so unique, and every dish came out more delicious than the next on our wedding day. Our guests all raved about the food. Fenwick truly made our day flawless - the whole event ran seamlessly, and we never felt like we had to ask anyone for anything because everything was taken care of. The staff was professional and even brought us food so that we did not miss out on any of our cocktail hour or dinner. We really can't recommend working with Liz and Fenwick enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding June 2, 2019

Fenwick Catering and Events was our caterer for our June 2, 2019 wedding at Unionville Vineyards. They are the only caterer that Unionville works with for weddings and we can easily understand why. We worked with Liz, from Fenwick, to plan all our food and beverage options for the day. From the beginning Liz was easy to work with, highly responsive to all my question & emails and accomodating with all of our food requests. We were able to create a menu that was truly representative of us and the foods that we most enjoy. At our tasting we both knew that our guests were going to be very impressed with the quality and the taste of the food. The day of the wedding we couldn't have been happier with the quality of the food and the service that Fenwick provided us with. Our guests loved all the food and we are still getting compliments about how good everything was. We chose to have dinner served family style, which means each dish is brought to each table by a server, the server tells what the dish is and each guests chooses how much they want. Fenwick worked quickly and efficiently in getting all of our guests served and even brought back seconds for those who still had room for more! As the bride and the groom Fenwick made up 2 plates for us with everything that we had selected for dinner. They were extremely attentive to us and they made sure that we were fed and had time to sit down and eat! We chose brisket, fried chicken, Mac and cheese and an eggplant dish for our mains and 2 salads for our sides. Everything was beyond delicious! The brisket was melt in your mouth good, the fried chicken had great crunchy skin while still being juicy and flavorful inside, the Mac and cheese was perfectly cheesy exactly what you want a good homemade Mac and cheese to be and the eggplant dish is the best vegetarian dish that I have ever had, we got compliments on ALL of the food, it was all amazing!
    Not only was Fenwick our caterer for the day, they also acted as our day of wedding planner/coordinator. They set up everything at the vineyard; the ceremony site, the reception tent, the bars, the welcome table, any decor that we had, they did everything that day! Carly was our day of coordinator for the first part of the day and she was absolutely fabulous she took charge and made sure that everything ran smoothly. She organized the processional, made sure everything went off at the right time, directed guests and the wedding party, arranged for centerpieces to be moved from the ceremony back to the tent, she did everything! Fenwick made sure that my only job that day was to be the bride, I didn't worry about a single thing all day, they took care of everything and went above and beyond to make sure myself, my husband and all of our guests were taken care of. I can not say enough good things about Liz, Carly and the rest of the Fenwick staff. Our day was perfect, the food was beyond amazing and the service for the day was phenomenal. They really deserve 10 out of 5 stars, they helped make our day a dream, we are still on cloud 9 with how fabulous everything was!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Linda · Married on 06/01/2019

My daughter's wedding day

We had an AWESOME experience from to start to finish with Fenwick Catering. The quality of service, professionalism and the food cannot be beat!! Our guests raved over the everything from the cocktails to dessert.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Franco Herman · Married on 05/17/2019

Experienced caterers!

Just had my wedding May 17 and Fenwick catering did a phenomenal job. My menu tweaked a bit per my request, with a paella dish that exceeded expectations. The staff was very attentive making sure my husband and I had food, from the appetizers and fixing us a plate for dinner. Liz the catering manager was terrific and responsive through the whole process. Carly served as our day of wedding coordinator did a fantastic job during the rehearsal and wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Beals · Married on 01/06/2019

Just the best

Fenwick was absolutely fantastic and a pleasure to work with. Liz was so professional, responsive, and made wedding planning easy. I didn’t get a wedding planner and I didn’t need one partially due to all that Liz provided. The food was delicious- I received so many compliments. I had guests tell me it was the best wedding food they’d ever had. The menu was also customizable- we had a partially vegetarian wedding and we made some funny requests like sweet potato sushi which were quickly accommodated. Oh I have to mention the cake- phenomenal!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Fenwick Catering and Events 10
    Fenwick Catering and Events 11
    Fenwick Catering and Events 12

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Liz and her team were excellent! Liz knows exactly what she is doing! She helped us plan our wedding decor, menu, and day of timeline. The food and service was exceptional. Everything was even better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Fenwick catering to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Fenwick Catering and Events 13

Jade · Married on 09/15/2018

The cost was worth it. Good and service was top notch. Every single thing was perfect. This was a no stress wedding thanks for jackie and Liz and I could not be happier. Thank you for making my day so magical.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Fenwick was AMAZING to work with for our wedding and I couldn’t recommend their services enough! Not only is their cuisine super tasty and creative but their staff is simply the best. Friendly, professional, competent, fun and most importantly, reassuring. I loved working with Liz and Carley in particular throughout the planning process and on the day, the entire Fenwick staff were superb. Seriously can’t recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kaley · Married on 08/18/2018

We could not have been happier with Liz and her team! They were absolutely amazing on the day of and all the prep leading up to the day was perfect. She was very easy to work with and we had nothing but rave reviews about the food from our guests. Would absolutely recommend! Liz truthfully knows the in and outs of catering a wedding and also running the event. We felt completely taken care of and very very happy

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kyle · Married on 08/18/2018

Liz was incredible to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure the day went off without any issues. Even when we encountered some hiccups, she was able to keep things moving and helped us stay calm/organized. The food/drinks were amazing as well! Her staff were so attentive and made sure everyone was taken care of. Can't say enough about her and her team!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Fenwick Catering and Events 14
    Fenwick Catering and Events 15

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

When I learned that Fenwick was previously Main Street Catering I knew it would be a great experience and it was. Liz and her Team made our 6/23/18 wedding at Unionville Vineyards perfect. Liz took lead on coordinating and was a calm and thoughtful presence through our big day. Working with Liz to plan was really easy and she provided a lot of helpful information and options and was very flexible. Several guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We received multiple compliments regarding how good the food was (especially my mom's picky cousin who said "finally, beef cooked right!") and how nice all the servers were during the night. Everything was well executed throughout the evening. Through the night the Fenwick staff really worked well together and truly seemed to enjoy what they were doing which makes a night like this even more successful. Some guests changed their order that night and the Team was able to accommodate the changes on the fly. I'm glad my husband and I took the time to eat each course because the food was delicious. We had a semi-naked strawberry shortcake and it was beautiful and absolutely delicious. I really hope I can plan an event in the future with the Fenwick Team. We had a wonderful wedding and we are so lucky that Unionville has chosen Fenwick as their exclusive caterer. Thank you again and again to Liz and the Fenwick Team!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

Perfection! Liz and the crew were fantastic and the food was simply amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Liz and Fenwick did everything we asked for and hoped for to make our son’s wedding reception perfect. There was a lot to rent, hire and create.... and she and her team did it all. We got tons of compliments on the food including from picky people. Really delicious meat fish and vegan options...I tasted them all at our table! Passed appetizers superb. This was a referral from a friend who did a similarly sized wedding- we were so pleased. Can share photos when we get them.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Stephen · Married on 05/19/2018

Fenwick Catering with the leadership of Liz Truch were absolutely amazing. Liz was in constant contact with us throughout the entire process. She was open to our feedback and she made us feel like she really cared about our experience. Our wedding was at a local winery in the Princeton area and if it weren’t for Liz, I don’t think our experience would’ve been as special as it was. Thank you Liz and the entire Fenwick team. I’d recommend you guys for a wedding in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Michael · Married on 05/18/2018

We had found Fenwick through Unionville Vineyards. Admittedly we were a little nervous as they have an exclusive catering contract. About a month before the wedding we had gone to a tasting and all of our fears about the quality of the food evaporated. We had worked with Carley on most things preparing for our wedding day, and she was responsive, flexible, forthcoming and informative. Liz was wonderfully lovely, helpful, and ensured that the day of our wedding could not have gone any better.

Liz and her team ensured that everything was setup beautifully for the wedding, and was accommodating to my neurotic perfectionism. Everything had been setup even better than I had envisioned it in our space both for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

I have been to many weddings for family, friends and been in wedding parties. I know how frustrating catering staff can be, but with Fenwick, you will find those fears unfounded. Liz and her team made sure my husband and I had food after the ceremony and during the cocktail hour both while we were socializing with family and friends, as well as going off and doing some additional pictures. We had opted for a family style serving (which our guests loved!) and we were given a plate with a bit of everything on it. The Fenwick team made sure that people were fed, and no one left our table hungry.

The best part is they were awesome in helping us to plan for our vegetarian guests and our one vegan guest with some behind the scenes magic. The cocktail hour food was insanely delicious, dinner was hot and fresh and everyone raved about the food, and the cake -- not only looked beautiful, it tasted so good. All of our guests commented during or after the wedding that the food was some of the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding. My husband and I easily agreed to that.

If you want a wonderful wedding meal, and a great catering team, go with Fenwick. An easy 11 out of 10 :) Thank you Liz, Carley and Fenwick team!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lester · Married on 05/12/2018

Liz Truch was a pleasure to work with, she really went above and beyond for us. We picked a very unique wedding venue and she was able to handle it with no problems. Her team was very professional and very helpful. We also worked with Carley Roberson who was phenomenal. They handled our ceremony and reception. The food was amazing and the decor was beautiful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional caterer that is capable of handling everything you need and want and that is also very flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Selin · Married on 05/05/2018

We planned our wedding around working with Fenwick. It was the best decision we could have made and was the foundation for a perfect wedding. We already loved their restaurants and wanted to share the delicious and beautiful food with our guests. The menu was marvelous and the cake was pure perfection. What we didn't anticipate was the incredible thoughtfulness and professionalism of their staff. We had the great fortune of working with Liz and Carly who made planning and the day of flawless. Also, Carly's coordination skills were unbelievable and eased so much of the anxiety and stress inherent to the day of. We were also in awe of the serving staff, led by the remarkable Jim, who were the sweetest and highly organized team of professionals. I have never heard wedding guests remark on the quality of food service as much as our guests. We absolutely loved working with Fenwick and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Allison · Married on 05/04/2018

Our wedding reception was beautiful and flawless. From the setup/decor/arrangements to the delicious food, I received so many compliments from family and friends about how impressed they were with the meal and decor. Our vision was executed perfectly and I wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Don · Married on 10/07/2017

Liz & Carley: you made our day unbelievable. You put us at ease and every step of the way we knew there would be no hiccups...no disasters...and that you really cared about making our day special. We've been to weddings where the Bride & Groom get taken care of by the staff...and Jim was perfect --- ever present to be sure we had what we needed at the drop of a hat. But every single staff member made every single guest feel the exact same way. You are all wonderful. And we couldn't have asked for a better group of people to make our day perfect. Thank you so much to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved working with Main Street! Liz Truch was just a pleasure! She is knowledgeable, smart, and incredibly responsive. She was very patient with us during the wedding process when we changed our minds about things several times. Liz had good suggestions for rentals and researched a range of chargers, linens etc. for us. Main Street created a particular salad we were looking for too. On the day of the event, she and her team had everything in place, and it went off without a hitch! We had so many compliments on the food and the service was outstanding. I highly recommend Liz and Main Street!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

Main Street catering was super accommodating throughout the whole process of having our wedding at Unionville Vineyards. Maddie was thoughtful, helpful & so on point throughout the whole day & im grateful for all the memories! I know our guest (& us) had a great time!

Sent on 10/05/2017