Fendley Farmstead, LLC Reviews

24 | Canton, GA

24 Reviews for Fendley Farmstead, LLC

Dominique Sylvestri · Married on 02/01/2020

Perfect venue

I just got married on Saturday at Fendley Farmstead and I can’t say enough amazing things about this venue. Charles was our wedding coordinator and he went so above and beyond to help me truly plan the most perfect day. Because of this venue, and Charles, my day was absolutely stress free, and as a bride that’s all you can ask for! It was decorated perfectly, and so well organized. I can’t recommend Fendley Farmstead and Charles enough!!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2019

Oh so perfect!

I would recommend this venue to anyone!! Dena, Charles, and all of their staff made our wedding day a dream come true! The bridal cottage & groomsmen suite was perfect for getting ready as well! All of the staff had both barns decorated so pretty! If you are looking for a beautiful, stress free venue, I HIGHLY recommend Fendley Farmstead to you! I promise you won’t be disappointed. They are wonderful & the venue is oh so gorgeous!! 💍💃

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing people!

We had our wedding on October 27th. These people are so awesome! Definitely recommend this beautiful venue to other brides.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Macrae · Married on 10/26/2019

Better than a dream!

Highly recommend this place if you are looking for a stress-free wedding! Right off the bat, we could tell this is a labor of love for the wedding coordinator Charles. He treated us like family and was very easy to work with. He keeps the planning as simple as possible and continues to make sure the bride is not stressed out. On the big day, he makes sure the venue is decorated exactly as you’d picture from all your Pinterest favorites and ensures the event runs smoothly. We heard compliments all night on how well run and beautiful of a venue it was by all of our guests. You will absolutely love having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Cindy Rosiek · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Wedding

My daughter just got married at this venue. The venue is so beautiful and the people are incredible! We worked with Dena and Charles and it was the best experience ever. We literally just told them some of the things my daughter liked and to basically work their magic. When we walked in and saw how they decorated everything we were blown away. Actually, at the end of the night she said she had so much fun she wanted to do it all again. The flowers were absolutely beautiful the photographer was great and the food was all excellent. We literally just let them do their thing and we could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Cobb · Married on 08/24/2019

Dream Venue

Fendley Farmstead is a jaw dropping venue with amazing people. Dena is a DREAM to work with and makes sure everything goes perfectly. She is so flexible, and works with your needs and visions. I appreciated all of her special touches and insight. I also appreciate everything Charles did to help directly in prep the day before and day of my wedding. The venue and everyone involved exceeded my expectations. The bridal cottage and grooms cabin were awesome for getting ready in and cooling off in between pictures. It made the day perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Erin

Erin Blakeslee · Married on 05/04/2019

Jarocki Wedding 5/4/19

Dena and her entire team were EXACTLY what we were looking for!! Our wedding was perfect in every way possible!! From the very first moment we met Dena and toured this GORGEOUS venue, we knew it was the place for us! Our family and friends are still talking about how amazing everything was!

They went above and beyond to make our day what we dreamed of! They helped adjust things for food allergies, they provided us with the comfort of knowing we could ask questions and have answers quickly, they allowed us access to the venue first thing in the morning so we could get ready and have the entire day to relax without worrying about being late, and they were beyond kind to each and every person who came to celebrate with us!! We are blessed to have found Fendley Farmstead and we are forever grateful to them!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Amie

Amie · Married on 03/02/2019

Everything I hoped for and more!!

The venue it self is absolutely beautiful. They have an amazing bridal suite and a grooms suite for you to get ready in. They offer some really great packages that include almost everything you need for your day. They were there for me every step of the way in planning. I met with them several times and they always answered any questions I had over email in a very timely manor. Although I’m sure they had many couples they were working with, they make you feel like the only one. They genuinely care about you and making your day perfect. The wedding day it’s self went so smoothly. The whole staf the day of was professional and worked well. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Fendley Farmstead. Love love love!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Ashley · Married on 02/08/2019

The Perfect Venue!

Fendley Farmstead was an incredible beautiful venue!! Dena accommodated EVERY need we had. More importantly, she stayed in our budget. They didn't hesitate to meet our needs or special requests. I couldn't be more pleased with how much she accomplished on our big day. She was on point the entire time and made sure everything was in order and running smoothly. The staff and the vendors that were included in the package was top of the line and was even more friendly then we could have hoped for. Despite the rain, Dena and with the help of Charles was super helpful in making everything perfect and ensure our day was unique, special and organized. We loved every minute of it and would definitely most recommend to all our friend and family planning their weddings!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Starr · Married on 12/22/2018

Never thought my day would be so perfect!

We knew this was the place for us as soon as we saw it but never imagined our day would feel so perfect. Every meeting, every phone call or email, every second of our day was easy and amazing. Dena and her crew made our dream wedding come true and even surprised us with a few special touches that blew us away! Charles can do no wrong...trust him...his designs and instincts are impeccable! I would get married all over again just to work with them again.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Stephanie Tiner · Married on 10/29/2018

A unique Venue with endless charm.

This venue is beautiful and unique. There are so many photo spots here and the staff will go above and beyond for you. Dena has a servants heart and a team that is up to date on all the newest trends+ timeless classics.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sandra Brandt · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect in every way!

The perfect venue! Better than we had even hoped for! From the very beginning Dena guided us through the whole wedding planning process. The venue has a beautiful outside covered area for the ceremony and the inside was perfect for the reception! They handle everything including music, food, cake, florist and decor! The whole evening was celebratory and joyful. We had looked at over 75 venues and we knew this was the right one for us from the moment we stepped on the grounds and met Dena. This was a special place for our most special day! Thank you Dena and Charles!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jaime B. · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue

Yesterday we had the most amazing wedding at fendley farmstead. The staff was so wonderful to work with. Dena our wedding coordinator went over and beyond to make sure our special day was one to remember. Everyone thing was perfect for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for a great memory and wedding day. And making our family feel welcome and loved. This venue will always be a magical part of our wedding day! The landscape of the venue made for amazing photo opportunities for our photographer and we have some great images to always keep and remember. Thank you to Dena and all her staff!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Fendley Farmstead is an amazing venue and beautiful and relaxing southern atmosphere. The details put into this space are absolutely incredible. Dena is an amazing planner who honestly cares about you, your wishes and making this day incredible. I’m so thankful that we chose this space and atmosphere to declare how much we love each other. Thanks again so much!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Christie

Christie Moon · Married on 09/15/2018

Hosted our Wedding

If you are looking for a wedding venue that is breathtaking and will treat you like family, Fendley Farmstead is the place to book. My husband and I knew as soon as we stepped foot onto the venue that it was THE place we wanted to get married at. The staff made us feel welcomed at all times. The stress of a wedding did not happen to us because they took care of everything. All we had to do was have a great time on our wedding day. You will not regret booking this place for your wedding. It is a special place that we will hold dear to our hearts forever!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place and about Dena and her team. First, the site is GORGEOUS. Every detail is perfect. I think every single guest complimented our venue choice! Second, Dena and her team are INCREDIBLE. So accomodating, so easy to work with, and just genuinely wonderful people that want the best for your big day. Last, her vendor partners are FANTASTIC! The food, cake and cupcakes, and flowers were all perfect. If you're looking for a farm-style venue, THIS IS IT.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolute perfection

Dena and her team made our day perfect! The venue is gorgeous and they’re always adding details to make it more beautiful. They are so incredibly helpful, kind, and patient (especially with all my questions!) Loved every moment of our day because of the hard work they put in to make it beautiful.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing venue! Dena is easy and very helpful to work with. The renovations were incredible. They took a beautiful and perfect venue and transformed it into something even more perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lonna · Married on 10/08/2017

Dena was the most wonderful planner and day of coordinator! The venue itself was truly stunning and breathtaking!! Even though it rained, no one, including myself, seemed to mind!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Stacy · Married on 04/15/2017

Our wedding was 4/15/17 and it was a perfect, seamless day. Family run business! Dena and her daughter are very accommodating and really strive to make sure every need/want is met! Adorable groom's cottage and bridal suite on the property. The backdrop/scenery is serene and perfect.
    They offer price packages so you can pick and choose what you would like to make your day memorable! You can make it as reasonable if you're on a tight budget (which we were) or as extravagant as wanted.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jena · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Fendley for my daughters wedding in October. This was such a beautiful venue with many options for ceremony and reception locations. Dena was great to work with and we thought everything went perfect. She has many options to help work with your budget as well. I would highly recommend Fendley for your outdoor wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Angela · Married on 06/09/2018

My daughter got married at Fendley Farmstead this past weekend. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. The venue had done a wonderful job decorating. Everything looked just how my daughter had dreamed it should be. There was very little stress that day. The bridal cottage was wonderful and felt like we were very much at home there. The guests absolutely loved the venue. I definitely recommend using this venue.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Fendley Farmstead, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Angela! That means more to us than you will ever know!!
    We loved every minute of Sarah and Jacob's wedding!!! We are so happy that you had a relaxed and stress free time, and were able to enjoy every minute with Sarah during her special day.

Natosha · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding was absolutely my dream wedding Dena the owner truly listened to what I was envisioning for my wedding day she made sure I could just sit and enjoy it
    She decorated for us and it was absolutely gorgeous
    Our day went so smooth

Sent on 12/16/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/10/2015

Fendley Farmstead is a family-owned venue. They opened in 2014, therefore, they are a small vendor. This was the perfect venue for our wedding. Fendley Farmstead is in an excellent location for us, our family, and other guests. They are really flexible in terms of working with the couple. They do whatever possible to make everything work for us. They offer many services from the venue rental to wedding coordination. Whatever one needs, they are there to help. For these reasons, I had to give them a great score.

Sent on 05/11/2015