Fen Video Production Reviews

37 Reviews for Fen Video Production

• Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Videographer!

I have yet to see my video but she was awesome the day off! Easy to get along and worked very well with my photographer. Barely noticed she was there the entire wedding but I know she captured great material! I can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kelli · Married on 10/21/2018

highly recommended!

Fen Video Production was recommended by my photographer and I am so glad she was available!! After watching our wedding video, she captured every moment perfectly. From our first look, to our first dance, up until the last minute she was there she was able to get every little detail from our day and I a couldn't be happier. When showing our video to family members, most mentioned they had no idea she was even there which is great!! I highly recommend Fen Video Production!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Lauren T · Married on 09/14/2018

Awesome experience

I truly enjoyed working with Fen for our wedding video. Throughout the planning process, she was professional, prompt, and patient. The day of the event, Fen arrived on time (early, actually) and just quietly lets us be ourselves while doing her own work. She was so pleasant and nice in the whole process. Fen produced a long film and a short film for us and they both came out awesome. Having a videographer was not something we were originally looking for but cannot be more glad that we did, and we feel so lucky that we had asked Fen to be a part of it!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2018

Incredible, reliable videographer for a great price!

Yes absolutely. Fen was so easy to work with from start to finish. She is extremely responsive via email (which is an absolute must for wedding planning) and is very determined to make sure you are happy with the final product, no matter how many edits it takes. She also did a great job arriving on time, working with the photographer and not disrupting any part of the ceremony or reception. I would absolutely work with her again for any video related needs!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/09/2018

Fen WAS AMAZING!! What I loved about her is that we never felt like she was there... she was like a ghost which is something we wanted since we love the natural style. She was super professional and very prompt.. she made the whole process super smooth! She did use 3 different cameras so she took a lot of different views of the day.
    Overall we made the best decision to hire Fen!! THANK YOU FEN FOR EVERYTHING! Can't wait to see the final product!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Fen was amazing to work with! She was super professional and sweet the day of our wedding! I would recommend her to anyone! Such great quality work at a great price.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Christie · Married on 11/12/2017

At first, my husband and I weren't sure we were going to hire a wedding videographer. After much discussion though, we realized this was one of the best ways to remember our wedding day -- and Fen helped us create a wedding video that is a beautiful keepsake. In the end, she created both a full length wedding video as well as a shorter highlight reel for us, and both were stunning. Her pricing is incredibly fair for the amazing work she does, and she worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture every moment -- without feeling intrusive. She's the best!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

Fen was amazing! We weren't sure if we wanted a videographer as we didn't want someone who would get in the way and Fen was perfect at blending in. She captured great moments, including the walk down the aisle, the speeches at the reception, and of course some great dancing! She had the longer versions to us very quickly and then about 8 weeks later the edited 8 min video which we love! We are so glad we chose to use Fen and highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Mike · Married on 10/08/2017

Groom:
    I’m going to start off by saying, just go ahead and hire Fen now. She’s amazing. I NEVER write reviews, but this is an absolute must. Fen receives a full 5 stars in my book.
    I have had some video editing experience in the past and preferred to do my own editing of my wedding. Fen was the only videographer that offered a package to film the wedding and supply the video footage to me and I edit. She filmed all day and supplied my In-Laws with the footage on a hard drive that evening. The footage is amazing. She had a three camera set up and even recorded the audio separately. I have a lot of material to work with to make any format of wedding video I want.
    Thank you Fen for your amazing work!

Bride:
    Fen was amazing right from the start! We emailed her saying we were interested and she quickly responded. We were able to set up a phone call with her, where she gave us lots of information and answered all of our questions. It was very obvious after that conversation with Fen that she knew what she was talking about and we had full confidence in her filming our wedding day. Throughout the weeks leading up to our wedding, Fen was always available and prompt when answering any questions we had.
    Fast forward to our wedding day. Fen came to my house where I was getting ready with my bridesmaids. She came to the door with a friendly smile and was no sooner filming awesome shots of us getting ready. The shots are exactly what I was hoping for and I love the details she captured! Thank you so much, Fen for taking notice o

Sent on 11/08/2017

Shweta · Married on 09/16/2017

Highly recommend! We couldn't have asked for a better videography for our wedding and reception.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Fen was amazing to work with from start to finish. Very easy to talk to, was able to answer all of my questions over the phone before booking. The day of the wedding she showed up and went straight to work. End result was BEAUTIFUL, I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

Fen is absolutely great to work with! Very responsive and professional, and makes sure to capture your needs to perfection. Thanks so much, Fen! <3 – Nicole F. 07.21.2017

Sent on 01/13/2018

Thomas · Married on 05/28/2017

Fen was the only videographer out of 5 which we contacted that listened to our wants/requests and was respectful of our budget and tailored a package for us which was wonderful. Videos turned out amazing! Would recommend very highly!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Emily · Married on 11/18/2016

We were so happy with Fen's work! Originally, we were not going to have video for our wedding, but our friends used Fen for their wedding and highly recommended her, so we decided to book. Fen is super responsive and sweet during my interactions with her before the wedding. The day of, we didn't even realize she was there most of the time, but when we did, she was pleasant and had a smile on her face-everyone in the bridal party commented on how sweet she is! The finished product was amazing. My husband and I can't stop watching it. We paid the extra for the little trailer and Fen went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. I'd recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Fen shot my wedding on 10/8/16 and was such a pleasure to deal with! She was flexible and willing to work within our tight budget. The day of the wedding despite the rain she was able to get some great shots. She was also very unobtrusive, which was great. I'm not the type of person that likes being the center of attention (which is hard on your wedding day), but I barely noticed that she was there. The video quality is amazing as well. I would recommend Fen 100% without a doubt!

Sent on 10/18/2016

kristen · Married on 10/07/2016

I was not even going to get a videographer to stay under budget and all i have to say is I'm glad i got Fen. my short story wedding trailer is one of my most prized memories of my wedding day. Fen really knows what she is doing, and is on top of what's trending in the wedding world. I also think she is very reasonably priced compared to some other videographers i looked into with the same or lesser quality. What you get for the money you spend is more than worth it. if you are thinking about booking her, do it!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/10/2016

Fen was amazing! she was so flexible and work with us to figure out the right package we needed . She was also really flexible in us adding on additional services after the event like the highlight snippet and other things. She was professional and friendly and worked really well with my photographer which was great.

Highly recommend Fen for the value and quality of product she produces, top notch!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jeremy · Married on 08/28/2016

We hired Fen as our wedding videographer. Initially, we didn't really want a videographer, but the bride's dad requested it so we obliged. We are very happy we did.

We only skyped and emailed with Fen before the wedding day, but she was always very responsive to any questions or requests we had leading up to the wedding day.

The day of the wedding, Fen showed up on time and was ready to start filming. We were in the middle of pictures when she arrived, so we didn't really get to say hi or set her up, but she went right ahead and did her thing. The equipment she uses is small and unobtrusive and she was nothing but professional the entire day.

We just got our edits back (3.5 weeks after the wedding, very reasonable turnaround time) and they are fantastic. Despite blending into the background so well during the wedding, Fen was able to capture all of the important moments and then some! The video quality is exceptionally high and the edits are well done. We fully recommend Fen!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Justin · Married on 08/27/2016

Fen is awesome! From the first time we met her to the big day, she was always professional and very easy to work with it. We had a great experience working with Fen. We assumed doing an Indian wedding would be very difficult and over-bearing for Fen, but she knew lot of the ins and outs which we didn't even know about! She was always one step ahead of the game on all aspects of the big day. We loved the end product and highlight video she provided us within a quick turnaround time. Anyone looking for a high quality professional videographer, look no further! We will definitely be referring our friends and family members to Fen in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sherri · Married on 08/20/2016

While wedding planning, my husband and I initially decided not to get a videographer. With all the wedding expenses, we thought this was one we could do without, but as the wedding date approached, we started to double think our decision. With only a few weeks left to our wedding, we didn’t even know where to start looking, but knew we wanted someone at a reasonable price. Our photographer had recommended Fen and as soon as we started talking, we were confident we needed Fen at our wedding. Fen was not only reasonably priced, but also extremely professional and the quality of her footage was amazing. Everyone’s right when they say their wedding day is like a blur, and it was so nice to be able to sit back and watch the edited footage and share the video montage with friends and family. I would highly recommend Fen to anyone looking for a videographer. She left such a great impression that one of my guests getting married next month booked her right after attending our wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/31/2016

Fen was extremely professional and very thorough in her preparation and set up. She got to know us prior to the wedding and on the wedding day she stayed in the background while still capturing the key moments from multiple angles. Her footage was shot artfully, capturing little moments and small details while still getting the feel of the event as a whole. Her editing was wonderful. We got the package that include all of the edited footage from the day (which I highly recommend) and a short highlight video. Both were done beautifully and in a timely manner. I highly recommend Fen to anyone who wants their event captured professionally. She is so easy to work with and truly a steal!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

Finding a videographer was one of the hardest parts of wedding planning for us. We wanted someone who could shoot high-quality work at a reasonable price, and Fen certainly delivered. Fen was incredibly professional and was able to capture multiple angles all by herself! Her dedication and enthusiasm are evident in the work she produces. Thank you, Fen for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Fen was amazing! Her work had my family in tears and throughout my day she was extrealme professional and well prepared.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • F

Feiin · Married on 05/21/2016

Fen is very a professional and artistic videographer. She never bothers me at the wedding, and everything was done smoothly. I love the highlight that she put together. I am sure I will love it even more after ten years pass !

Sent on 07/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/12/2016

My husband and I were beyond pleased with Fen Video Production! Fen was recommended to us by our photographer and we couldn't be more thankful to have had her video our wedding. She was so amazing and captured every moment of our wedding. We, with out a doubt, recommend Fen for your special event!

Sent on 05/23/2016