Fellows Creek Golf Club Reviews

Fellows Creek Golf Club 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Komor · Getting married on 10/17/2020

To infinity and beyond!

Brian makes the venue! He will go above and beyond for you! My future husband and I just booked Fellows Creek for October 2020 and we couldnt be more thrilled. Brian remembers the small details about the two of us we even forgot we've told him! We liked that pricing was easy to figure out. The price you see is the price you get. Add up the different options you want times it by your guest and there you have it! We feel this venue suites every budget, and Brian will work with you to stay on target. We look forward to planning out the rest of the wedding with him and his team!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Shannon thank you much for the kind words! We're REALLY excited about having Anthony and yourself as our Guests of Honor and we can't WAIT to see the party you're going to throw!! Have a great holiday weekend and STOP working so much!!

All my Best,
    Brian
  • Susanne

Susanne Montgomery · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfection

My husband and I just got married on Sept 6 2019 and everything was perfect. Food amazing and service was spectacular. Highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to make their special day perfect.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Smith · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute wonderful

Brian was the best my daughters wedding was beautiful!! Could not have ask for nothing else!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 13
  • Heather

Heather Price · Married on 05/17/2019

Our perfect day!!!

Fellows creek golf club was a perfect place to have our wedding! It turned out absolutely beautiful and they were so friendly and accommodating! The morning or wedding we had a dog sitter emergency and Brian even went above and beyond in trying to help us find a new sitter and keep an anxious fur momma/bride calm. Would recommend Fellows Creek to any couple looking for somewhere amazing to host their special day!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 14
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 15
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 16
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 17

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Heather it was such a treat to host Rick and your Wedding Day. Like I said before when your wedding party did the Bohemian Rhapsody WORD FOR WORD and in key - THAT was the best ever! Thank you so much for the opportunity - looking forward to many years of wedded bliss,

Brian
  • F

Farah · Married on 04/20/2019

Heaven and Perfect in every way

Brian is the David tutera of Michigan he gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams. He worked around or budget and contacted us throughout the whole process, really took all the stress off. We had both the venue, reception, and food here and all under 5k sheesh you cant bet that. The staff was amazing, decorations was beyond expectations and service with food was on point. THANK YOU FELLOWS CREEK FROM MR AND MRS STEVENS.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 18
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 19
    Fellows Creek Golf Club 20

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you both Farah and Chris. It was an honor to host your wedding day and we wish you nothing but the best! Out staff and I had a great time and we can't wait to see what joys life brings you both.

Brian Brown and The Staff at Fellows Creek
  • User6204264 · 2+ years ago

Fellows Creek was absolutely amazing. Our wedding was perfect, and wouldn't have been without Brian, Chelsea, and the rest of the staff. We will 100% have our future events at fellows Creek!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Brian is the guy to go to for working with your budget and anything else involving your wedding planning, very helpful and gives great advice!

Sent on 11/24/2015

We loved the lighting and the view. The staff was amazingly nice.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

When my now husband and I found Fellows Creek we felt defeated on the whole idea of a wedding. Thankfully, we found our place in Fellows Creek. Brian, Kristen, Jeff, and the whole team helped us to feel like family. We were able to go in early to set up, they helped us with anything, and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing the food was for the big day. We thank them from the bottom of our hearts and will recommend anyone to check them out for their special occasion. Our wedding was just as we imagined and more because of Fellows Creek!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Caitlin is was an absolute pleasure to have had the honor of hosting your wedding day! I've rarely seen SO many people having so much fun during the reception. We wish Ben and yourself many many years of happiness.

Thank you again MRS. Lawrence!!

Richard · Married on 12/05/2015

I had my wedding and reception at Fellows Creek on 12/5/15 and it was the best experience. Brian was our contact person and he was AWESOME!!! The entire staff were very attentive and Brian was there during not only the wedding but the reception as well and we couldn't have been happier with the way we were treated. I would happily recommend Fellows Creek to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2015

4.2

Loved having our ceremony and reception at FCGC! Helpful staff, wonderful service on our wedding day, and beautiful golf course for photos. The reception hall has beautiful large windows and an outdoor ceremony area. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Shannon · Married on 04/08/2017

3.0

The food and wait staff were outstanding. Guests couldn't stop complimenting us on both of those things. The price was very reasonable as well. However, when it comes to the free wedding planner services that were included, you get what you pay for. I basically did everything myself when it came to planning and decorating, and I was completely fine with that because I wanted to make sure everything was right. However, the few things that I was not allowed to do myself took forever as I had to keep asking over and over for answers to my questions and repeating what I wanted over and over because the planner just couldn't keep it straight. In the end I basically did everything myself except setting up the chairs and aisle for the wedding ceremony because they wouldn't provide a proper time for me to supervise that set-up. Guess what? When it came time for me to walk down the aisle during the ceremony, I couldn't fit with my dress. It was literally the only thing I left for the planner to do. Moral of the story: This is a great place for a wedding and reception, but handle all the details yourself when it comes to the planning and decorating, etc.. I would still choose this location of I had it to do all over again.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Hi Shannon - THANK you for your kind words! We had a lot of fun hosting your and Tom's wedding and trust me - our food is one reason why I can't lose weight here!! I still show pics of your creativity by what you did decor wise on my wedding tours. If you happen to get a chance to stop by I'd love to have you out for a coffee or tea to reminisce about your wedding last April.

Take care - Thank again!
    Brian Brown - Sales Director
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/09/2010

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

This was a very picturesque location - plenty of windows and a view of a gorgeous golf course, with many trees that were very pretty for my October wedding. The problems came with the quality of service and responsiveness. It took a few phone calls to get in touch with the wedding coordinator at the facility, every time that I had questions. The worst problem came during the reception, with it taking an hour and a half for some tables to receive their main courses during dinner. When this happened, half of the tables finished eating before the others, and the ones that were done wanted to get a drink at the bar. They were unable to because Fellows Creek closes the bar during dinner (on the contract it is supposed to be only for one hour). Due to the lateness of the dinner, our bar ended up being closed for far more than just one hour, which resulted in my parents having to talk to the coordinator and demand that they open the bar for all the people who were already done eating.

I was not too happy with the quality of customer service at this location, but their prices were reasonable for the location.

Sent on 10/19/2010