Fellows Creek Golf Club Reviews

8 | Canton, MI

8 Reviews for Fellows Creek Golf Club

• User6204264 · 2+ years ago

Fellows Creek was absolutely amazing. Our wedding was perfect, and wouldn't have been without Brian, Chelsea, and the rest of the staff. We will 100% have our future events at fellows Creek!

Brian is the guy to go to for working with your budget and anything else involving your wedding planning, very helpful and gives great advice!

We loved the lighting and the view. The staff was amazingly nice.

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

When my now husband and I found Fellows Creek we felt defeated on the whole idea of a wedding. Thankfully, we found our place in Fellows Creek. Brian, Kristen, Jeff, and the whole team helped us to feel like family. We were able to go in early to set up, they helped us with anything, and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing the food was for the big day. We thank them from the bottom of our hearts and will recommend anyone to check them out for their special occasion. Our wedding was just as we imagined and more because of Fellows Creek!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Caitlin is was an absolute pleasure to have had the honor of hosting your wedding day! I've rarely seen SO many people having so much fun during the reception. We wish Ben and yourself many many years of happiness. Thank you again MRS. Lawrence!!

Richard · Married on 12/05/2015

I had my wedding and reception at Fellows Creek on 12/5/15 and it was the best experience. Brian was our contact person and he was AWESOME!!! The entire staff were very attentive and Brian was there during not only the wedding but the reception as well and we couldn't have been happier with the way we were treated. I would happily recommend Fellows Creek to anyone.

4.2

Loved having our ceremony and reception at FCGC! Helpful staff, wonderful service on our wedding day, and beautiful golf course for photos. The reception hall has beautiful large windows and an outdoor ceremony area. Highly recommend this venue!

Shannon · Married on 04/08/2017

3.0

The food and wait staff were outstanding. Guests couldn't stop complimenting us on both of those things. The price was very reasonable as well. However, when it comes to the free wedding planner services that were included, you get what you pay for. I basically did everything myself when it came to planning and decorating, and I was completely fine with that because I wanted to make sure everything was right. However, the few things that I was not allowed to do myself took forever as I had to keep asking over and over for answers to my questions and repeating what I wanted over and over because the planner just couldn't keep it straight. In the end I basically did everything myself except setting up the chairs and aisle for the wedding ceremony because they wouldn't provide a proper time for me to supervise that set-up. Guess what? When it came time for me to walk down the aisle during the ceremony, I couldn't fit with my dress. It was literally the only thing I left for the planner to do. Moral of the story: This is a great place for a wedding and reception, but handle all the details yourself when it comes to the planning and decorating, etc.. I would still choose this location of I had it to do all over again.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Fellows Creek Golf Club's reply:

Hi Shannon - THANK you for your kind words! We had a lot of fun hosting your and Tom's wedding and trust me - our food is one reason why I can't lose weight here!! I still show pics of your creativity by what you did decor wise on my wedding tours. If you happen to get a chance to stop by I'd love to have you out for a coffee or tea to reminisce about your wedding last April. Take care - Thank again! Brian Brown - Sales Director
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/09/2010

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

This was a very picturesque location - plenty of windows and a view of a gorgeous golf course, with many trees that were very pretty for my October wedding. The problems came with the quality of service and responsiveness. It took a few phone calls to get in touch with the wedding coordinator at the facility, every time that I had questions. The worst problem came during the reception, with it taking an hour and a half for some tables to receive their main courses during dinner. When this happened, half of the tables finished eating before the others, and the ones that were done wanted to get a drink at the bar. They were unable to because Fellows Creek closes the bar during dinner (on the contract it is supposed to be only for one hour). Due to the lateness of the dinner, our bar ended up being closed for far more than just one hour, which resulted in my parents having to talk to the coordinator and demand that they open the bar for all the people who were already done eating.

I was not too happy with the quality of customer service at this location, but their prices were reasonable for the location.