Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Taylor M. Married on 09/17/2022

Book them!

Felix and Fingers were so wonderful to work with and so accommodating to our needs! Having them at our wedding was an absolute blast and all our guests LOVED the piano show - would 100% work with them again in the future!
  • Macy
    Macy M. Married on 08/20/2022

Wedding 8.20.22

Felix and Fingers was AMAZING!!!! We had 2 pianists and drums and it was fantastic. Worth every penny. Our dance floor was NONSTOP which was exactly what we wanted. Katrina and Jim put on an amazing show. Every guest (young or old) we’ve talked to has commented on how fantastic the music was and how much fun they had. Even our grandparents can’t stop talking about how much fun they had. They made the evening run smoothly - they were flexible and also followed all the small details we asked of them. Cannot say enough good things about this company. If you’re on the fence, I have your answer - JUST DO IT!!!! I promise you will not regret it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Randall T. Married on 08/20/2022

Excellent performers!

Felix and Fingers did a fantastic job with their performance! They tailor what they do to include all the minor details that are important to you as the bride and groom. Do yourself a favor and book these talented performers!
  • Mario & Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Robert and Duncan Now!

I can't say enough on how amazing Robert and Duncan are both as pianists and as people! Once I saw their videos online, I knew that they were the only 2 people I wanted to play our wedding. They are amazing musicians, have wonderful showmanship, and they knocked it out of the park. Not only did Robert drive all the way from another wedding in Iowa the day before our wedding to make it to us in Cleveland on time, but they were both on top of any last minute planning details and changes to the timeline to go with the flow as the day went on. They made things easier and I didn't have to stress at all knowing that the reception was in great hands. Every wedding attendee we talked to couldn't say enough great things about them and wanted to know how we found such a great option for our wedding! I wish we could have them play at any get together we have in the future, they made our night the best ever! If you're debating on having dueling pianos at your wedding or not sure who to book in general, Robert and Duncan at Felix and Fingers are the best option out there!
    Emma Married on 05/28/2022

If you want to have fun hire Felix and Fingers

I hired Felix an Fingers for my wedding after 2 DJs back out on me. I am so glad that those 2 DJs backed out because I cannot imagine my wedding without the dueling pianos. They were the HIGHLIGHT of the event. They were on time, professional, got everyone up and dancing, and just so much fun. Plus the couple playing were actually engaged and getting married in a few weeks so it was really fun getting to know them. Everyone is talking about them still - HIGHLY recommend!

Hi Giuliana!
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Shawn and Leana had so much fun playing for your guests! Everybody singing along to 'That's Amore' during the cake cutting was unforgettable! Congratulations again! --The Felix & Fingers Team
    Jenna Married on 05/07/2022

Talk of the night!

Geoff and Andy from Felix and Fingers played our ceremony and reception on 5/7/22 in Nashville. They were AMAZING. They kept the dance floor packed the entire night (both kids and adults) and all of our guests could not stop raving about them. We knew dueling pianos would be a fun and unique wedding experience but we never could have predicted just how awesome it would be. 10/10 for sure!!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you for such positive feedback. It was truly a pleasure playing for your wedding! From the hora to line dancing, this crowd was an absolute blast. All of the requests from the kids were so fun! Congratulations from all of us here at Felix and Fingers!
    Liz L. Married on 03/26/2022

What a show!

We absolutely loved F&F and our guests are still talking about it almost a month later! They truly do it all - MC, Play, DJ, and interact with the guests. Robert and players kept the energy going all night long!
    10/10 would hire them over and over again!
  • Janelle
    Janelle B. Married on 02/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They. Are. The. Best. !!!

Felix and Fingers was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! My now husband and I love dueling pianos and when I looked up F&F and found out they were dueling pianos, I know we had to schedule a call to get more information. Nate from Florida was so amazing!! He talked with us multiple times and answered any questions we had while we were making our decision. He helped us create a perfect package for what was in our budget. Whenever I told people we were having dueling pianos as our entertainment the response was all the same “that is awesome”. And let me tell you, it was AWESOME!! It was important for me that our dance floor was filled and people were enjoying the entertainment. Nate and Jordan completely exceeded my expectations (which was always high from following them on social media). Our dance floor was filled the whole night and people had to spill onto the carpet area because it was so packed! Nate was also so great at the MC and introductions part of the night as well. Nate and Jordan were amazing together and kept everyone entertained and played the best requested songs. If you are on the fence and wondering if the price is worth it- it absolutely is!! You will not regret hiring F&F!! I am so happy we did!
    Brooke B. Married on 02/26/2022

Our wedding entertainment

We literally chose our wedding date around their availability. Their entertainment is beyond and their energy is unmatched. The dance floor was never not packed, we adore this team.
  • Rachel
    Rachelchrissy Married on 02/21/2022

Excellent! Book now!

The total package…ceremony, Dj, MC, and show. Worth every penny. My wedding guest were very impressed. Highly recommend.

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you Rachel!! So kind of you to say, and we're so glad to hear it! Congratulations to you both :)
    Gina D. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do not hesitate - book them!!!!

Felix and Fingers completely blew us away! We had high expectations and they 1000% exceeded them. From the first inquiry conversation through the week of the wedding, they were great on communication and answered all of our questions. Jim and Mike were incredible and kept our dance floor entertained and dancing literally all night. For a fun and completely unique wedding experience we cannot recommend them enough!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you, Gina!! Jim and Mike had a blast making sure you all stayed on the dance floor. We are so happy we met your expectations and had so much fun doing it.
  • Peter
    Peter E. Married on 12/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything your wedding needs!

We attended a Felix and Fingers dueling piano show before booking our wedding and we were immediately obsessed with their talents and ability to bring a memorable show to everyone in attendance. From the wedding ceremony music, to the all requests piano show, to the nonstop dance playlist late into the night, Felix and Fingers brings a top-of-the-line entertainment production whose professionalism is unmatched. No day-of wedding coordinator needed, F&F orchestrated every step of our special day perfectly! Felix and Fingers dueling pianos was one of our most anticipated elements of our wedding and they didn’t disappoint!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Peter!! Katrina and Robert had such an amazing time with you and were so happy to be involved in your wedding. Thanks for having us and thanks for the kind words, it was our pleasure and we wish you both the best!!!
  • Lorimae
    Lori T. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Duelers & more - worth every penny!

These guys and gals are pros! Not only do they duel and play anything under the sun, they essentially MC’d my event. I was behind on everything and running late…they were excellent about making magic happen after I told them how laid back we are. They took control and executed a perfect wedding evening for our friends & family. The detail orientation, ease of access to information, and reception services blew me away! And that was before they started dueling! They allowed me to play a song for my Dad on the piano, and when I royally messed up they backed me up like the talented, professionals they are. They made ME look AMAZING! Absolutely worth every penny!

I included some pics of them in the background and some wider shots to see the size of the venue.
  • Lisa
    Lisa D. Married on 10/16/2021

So much fun!

Felix & Fingers was one of the most fun vendors to work with for our October 2021 wedding! When we had to reschedule from October 2020 due to COVID-19, they were incredibly accommodating and easy to work with and kept all of the stress off of us. We had Chris Heroldt and Kaleen Dolan as our piano players and they were absolutely phenomenal. The questionnaire we had to fill out before the wedding week was very helpful and our call the week of the wedding really helped us to see how the day would all come together. Chris played some live music during our ceremony and when I heard the first notes of my husband’s entrance song, I couldn’t help but cry. He managed all of the live music for our ceremony and the recorded song for our exit. At our reception, Chris and Kaleen couldn’t have been more amazing! Kaleen did a great job as an emcee for our toasts and dances, and we loved that she released the tables for the buffet by going up to each table rather than just calling out their numbers. It was a nice personal touch that made the day all the more magical. Kaleen also did a live version of “My Wish” for my husband and mother-in-law’s dance that was just stunning. The dueling pianos portion of the reception was an absolute blast! We had a more casual outdoor reception, after shifting from a more formal indoor reception due to COVID, and even in the absence of a bar and traditional dance floor, Chris and Kaleen kept everyone dancing! They played the best songs, did great with all of our requests, and were absolute troopers in the chilly weather we had! Chris and Kaleen, and everyone we worked with over at Felix & Fingers, brought such a unique and special aspect to our wedding day and we can’t picture doing it any other way!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you so very much, Lisa, for such an amazing review. We are ecstatic to hear that your day was magical, special, and fun.. that's all we can hope for for you! Especially after waiting for so long. We wish you every happiness and are so thankful to have been apart of your day! It was wonderful working with you. Cheers to you :) -Emily
    Kelly Married on 09/04/2021

10/10 would recommend!

Duncan and Jennifer were phenomenal. When I first heard about Felix and Fingers, I wondered if having dueling pianos as a wedding band would really work. I could not be happier that we went with them. Duncan played the most gorgeous pre-ceremony and ceremony music, they MC'ed throughout speeches, and kept the dancefloor packed until last time and the venue close time. Our guests are raving about Felix and Fingers and we will remember the epic dance party we had forever!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you Kelly! That means so much for us to hear, we wish you every happiness and can't wait to party again with you hopefully soon!! Congratulations again :)
    Sara R. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect balance between full band and DJ

Felix and Fingers is INCREDIBLE! Jake and Ben were insanely talented, brilliant entertainers, and absolute professionals. Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about the music. Those who love to dance stayed on the dance floor all night, and our guests who weren't big on dancing still got to enjoy a fantastic dueling piano's show!

They were also outstanding MCs for the night, and they worked flawlessly with our day of coordinator to keep the night on schedule. For anyone looking to strike a balance between a full band and DJ for their wedding, Felix and Fingers is the way to go! I can't recommend them enough.

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Hi Sara! Thank you so much for your glowing review! Jake and Ben had a great time playing for your special day! Congrats and cheers for years to come!
  • Kacey
    Kacey K. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection - made our day a dream come true

Thank you Felix and Fingers. They were so amazing. The live piano music, emceeing, Dj were all flawless. We entered the day free of any stress because I was confident my vendors all had it under control. They got the dance floor going and had fun joking with our guests. Our friends and family were blown away and many have followed up just to compliment the music. So glad they also snapped a group photo on the dance floor!

Hi Kacey!
    Your comment about being able to enter the day without stress just means SO much to us- this is exactly what we aim for. Thank you so much for the kind words and we are so grateful to have gotten to party with you guys :) Congratulations to you!
    Jack R. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Felix and Fingers Were Great!

Duncan and Julia killed it - both performing and MC'ing at our wedding. In fact, the entire process of working with Felix and Fingers was great. They were super flexible with our COVID reschedule, really helped us nail down the details prior to the day of, and in general were great to work with. We had high expectations for the performance and they smashed them. 10/10 I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Jack!
    What kind words- thank you so much! We are very glad to have gotten to celebrate with you guys after your re-schedule, it is much deserved! Cheers :)
    Erika Married on 08/06/2021

Phenomenal

Best night ever! Michael and Robert were so fun and our guests had a blast!!! They were so helpful in the planning process and really knew what they wwre doing. The night went off without a hitch.

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you so much Erika! We are so glad you had a wonderful time and we really appreciate the kind words :)
    Katie B. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing!

I cannot speak highly enough of the performance Rob gave at our wedding last weekend! He was amazing. Everything from the call the week of the wedding he made us feel so comfortable and calmed my nerves after talking him just days before our wedding. He talked through our questionnaire with us and had amazing suggestions tips etc. The ceremony was perfect he was so accommodating with figuring out how to make our music work with an outdoor ceremony. The energy and vibe Felix and Fingers brings to our wedding is amazing! Everyone was talking about the band the whole night. So many positive comments. At one point I'm pretty sure almost every single person in attendance was on the dance floor! We gave Rob the songs we for sure wanted to play and he made sure to get to all of them. He had just been the performer at my sisters wedding in June. I had seen how wonderful this company was and was super excited 3 months later to have them for our wedding! I loved how he took care of so much for her that night, from saying hey first dance is in 5 minutes if you need anything before or to announcing little details for us to our guests. Being the bride at my own wedding now I appreciated this even more the little details he takes care of and helps you with throughout the night are priceless. Our wedding went wonderfully and I'm so glad we choose Felix and Fingers they truly made our night unforgettable. Fast forward a week later I've had over 10 texts calls etc multiple social media comments about how wonderful our band was. TRULY AMAZING!!!!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Katie - wow, this is really amazing to hear! Robert had such an amazing time at your wedding and it was our absolute pleasure to work with you both. A huge congrats to you and thank you again for having us!
    Jackie N. Married on 07/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect entertainment for our wedding reception!!

Will made our wedding reception! The perfect blend of music and laughs!! Would HIGHLY recommend for any any event!!
  • Steven
    Steven S. Married on 07/01/2021

Incredible Experience

We had Felix and Fingers for our wedding and could not have asked for a better experience. Duncan and Jim covered the night from beginning to finish, and were consummate professionals. They knocked the ceremony out of the park and made the reception more fun than we could have ever expected. I can not speak highly enough of our Felix and Fingers experience, and would recommend them for any event.

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Steven!! Duncan and Jim raved about your wedding - congrats on everything!! It was great working with you :)
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing!

Shawn and Leana were AMAZING!! Thank you Felix and Fingers!! All of our guests could not stop talking about how incredible and unique the dueling pianos were!! Shawn and Leana provided the perfect blend of MC/Live Music/DJ and had our guests dancing all night! They went above and beyond to make sure they coordinated with all of our vendors for a seamless evening. Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish and we had ZERO stress the day of our wedding knowing that Shawn and Leana had everything under control. We highly recommend booking with Felix and Fingers!!

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!! This is so kind of you to say, and we are SO glad that you had zero stress and a fun time with us! We're honored to have been involved with your special day. Congratulations to you both :) Hope to see you soon!
  • Molly
    Molly H. Married on 06/19/2021

Unforgettable

Felix and Fingers, specifically Shawn and Adam, made our wedding absolutely unforgettable. It would not have been the same without them. They were the absolute best and we thank you for everything. Felix and Fingers without a doubt needs to be at your wedding.

Molly,
    How kind and thoughtful of you to say! We had such a blast rocking with you, and celebrating your special day with yourself and your awesome guests. Best wishes on your new marriage :)
illustration stars