Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos Reviews

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 6
Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 7

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfection

Best entertainment we ever could have imagined. Robert and Duncan were completely perfect and made our small family wedding a fantastic party. The kids and adults had a blast dancing and singing along with a wide range of crazy songs. From "One Bottle of Pop" to "A Whole New World" and even "Nancy Mulligan," these guys made it happen, made it fun, and did a fantastic job with all of it. I also have to mention that it was muggy, sprinkling and/or raining during our entire outdoor/tent event and they stayed pleasant and amazing the whole time, regardless, which I was tremendously grateful for. I will be recommending these guys to everyone and anyone looking to have a fun event in the future! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Chelsea - this is so great to read!! I know Robert and Duncan loved celebrating with your friends and family - such a fun night :)

Carlee Shaw · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision ever!

Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We had 120 people at our reception and were worried there would not be many people out there dancing. This was not the case! Greg and Jennifer were incredible. There were only a handful of people who were NOT dancing. Everyone was chanting for them to continue at the end of the night. Greg and Jennifer were so kind and made sure everything went the way we wanted and that we were happy throughout the night. Also, all of the communication from booking F&F until the big day was easy- Mike and Jessica were quick to reply, ease our minds, and answer any questions we had! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Carlee, and congrats on your wedding! It was our pleasure to work with you and I know Greg and Jennifer were thrilled to be playing at your reception. Congrats on everything!!

Kali · Married on 06/01/2019

We loved F&F!!!! Best. decision. ever.

We loved F&F!!!! Best. decision. ever.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Kali!! Best. Wedding. Ever!!! Congrats on an amazing reception, it was our pleasure being there :)

Erika · Married on 05/31/2019

Top notch!!

Felix and Fingers is a great company to work with. My husband and I wanted the music for our wedding to be unique and something different than the normal DJ. Dueling pianos did just this! Michael and Robert blew us away with their excellent performances! They were incredibly energetic and kept everything from the ceremony to the reception on pace with ease. We have received numerous comments from our guests, and everyone has raved about the music/entertainment. I am absolutely thrilled with how the night turned out! Overall, everyone at Felix and Fingers is very polite, helpful, and professional. I HIGHLY recommend working with this company!! If you are hesitant, don’t be. I cannot express enough how wonderful they are!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Erika, this really means the world to us! Congrats on your wedding, we were thrilled to be part of your ceremony and reception :)
  • Amandaq

Amandaq · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST wedding entertainment our guests have ever seen :)

Michael and Ben were absolutely amazing. For our wedding, entertainment was extremely important to us, and Felix and Fingers surely delivered. They had everyone up on their feet dancing and made sure everyone was having the time of their lives. Two weeks later and people are still talking about what an epic night it was!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda, and congrats on an amazing wedding! Ben and Mike S were thrilled to be there, I'm so glad we could help add to your epic night!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything I could have hoped for and more.

Where do I begin? Our wedding was held on a snowy April (27) day in Wisconsin Dells. From day one, planning and working with the Felix and Fingers team was easy. Our team, Robert and Mike were AMAZING!! They were literally the dream team. When we first met them day of they greeted us with HUGE smiles and hugs. They felt like family!
    We had some pretty big requests of Mike and Robert and they did not disappoint. I really wanted the song played when the wedding party entered the ceremony and then for them to sing the chorus when I entered…. they did not disappoint, It was beautiful. Then for our first dance, we wanted the duo to sing a mix of four different songs. We were warned it would not be like the mash-up we found on youtube, but the only difference is… it was their take. HOLY MOLY. Did they blow us away. The mash-up and our first dance was everything we could have hopped for and more. It is a memory we will never forget.
    Let's talk about the dance floor - WOWZA did they keep the dance floor moving! We have received so many compliments from Family and Friends who say this was not only the best wedding they have been to but the best dueling piano show.
    We are so blessed to have been able to work with Mike and Robert. They gave our wedding everything they had and we were all smiling all night. Everyone had so much fun!
    If you are on the fence about Felix and Fingers – Just go for it. It is the best investment you will ever make in your big day.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 11
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 12
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 13

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Wow Heather, thanks so much for the amazingly kind words! Mike S and Robert absolutely loved celebrating with you! Congrats on an amazing wedding, it was our absolute please to be there with you for such a great day :)
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional vendors!

Felix and Fingers did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding. We had one piano player and a drummer and I thought this was a great selection of musicians, and perfect for the size of our wedding (125 people). Our piano player, Katie, had a beautiful voice and even sent me a demo of one of the songs I wanted to have her play at the wedding. She even took some photos for me of the event! The process to book and plan with F&F's was super easy and painless. They were the best vendors and made our wedding exceptional!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Stefanie - Katie loved playing your reception! Congrats on an amazing night and we wish you both the absolute best!

Dave Kolb · Married on 01/20/2019

An unforgettable day!

Hiring Felix and Fingers took our wedding from a fun day to an UNFORGETTABLE day! The ceremony music was beautiful and exactly as planned. The MC services were much appreciated in helping with the flow of the day. After dinner, everyone was dancing, singing along, and interacting with Robert the entire time. We had a blast, our guests had a blast, and we highly recommend Felix and Fingers to anyone looking to celebrate any kind of important event!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Dave, I know Robert loved celebrating with you! Thanks so much and congrats on an amazing reception!
  • Rikki

Rikki · Married on 12/31/2018

The most fun you'll ever have at a wedding!

The week leading up to our wedding, I panicked a bit about hiring dueling pianos for our wedding entertainment. What if they were terrible? Should we have done something more traditional? What on earth would our family think? I should never have worried. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and we wanted to throw an incredible party. Thankfully we'd hired Felix & Fingers so that wasn't a problem! The dance floor was full all evening and even our older family members stayed until after midnight to enjoy the fun. Robert & Jim kept the energy in the room high by playing through countless requests, were so attentive to the needs of my new husband and me, and were so incredibly talented. Following their dueling pianos set, they DJed the rest of the evening and kept our guests out of their seats. Our family and friends are still talking about how it was the most fun they've had at a wedding in a long time! I hope I never have to plan a wedding again but we keep joking about what kind of party we can throw next so we can hire them again.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Rikki!! This is great to hear :) Thanks for having us for your NYE wedding, I'm so glad you took the chance on Dueling Pianos!!

DaMara · Married on 12/15/2018

AMAZING Performers!!!!!

Mike S. and Duncan were the perfect entertainment to compliment our New Year's Eve wedding reception. From the phone interview to set everything up to the meet and greet the night of, they were both very professional and extremely easy to work with. We additionally had cocktail singers that they collaborated with and complimented well. For the main show, we heard nothing but RAVING reviews from our friends and families of how much fun, lively, and exciting the music selection was. We cannot thank them enough for making our night truly memorable! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Rory - we were thrilled to be part of you NYE wedding! Congrats on an amazing night and Happy New Year!!

Cara Prochaska · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Booking Felix and Fingers for my wedding was easily one of the best wedding decisions that we made. Mike and Robert were fun, engaging and entertaining all night long. They also did a wonderful job MCing the various parts of the reception. There was not a moment where the dance floor wasn’t full to capacity. Our guests still continue to rave about amazing the music was. We could not have been happier with Felix and Fingers and would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their reception stand out!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Cara! Mike and Robert had so much fun, they said it was truly a standout wedding. Congrats on an amazing evening and your happily ever after!!
  • Allison

Allison Riordan · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!

Absolutely awesome entertainers! Everyone loved them & they kept the dance floor full! Can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so Much Allison! Mike S and Greg loved your wedding and we truly appreciate the kind words! Congrats :)
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredibly wedding experience!

We could not recommend Felix & Fingers highly enough! Jim and Chris were absolutely outstanding and had all of our guests on their feet, having a fantastic time throughout the entire wedding. They are professional, poised and very polite. They helped make our wedding spectacular and I would encourage any newly engaged couples to take advantage of this fun wedding activity!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Kristen - we love what we do! Jim and Chirs loved celebrating with you - Congrats on a great night!!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Entertainment!

Cannot say enough positive things about them! We have never been to a wedding with dueling pianos so were a little nervous, but they were amazing!! The next day I had a friends cousin (who wasn't even at the wedding) contact us about our dueling pianos because they had heard such good things from our wedding! We weren't ready for them to stop! Very reasonable too :)

Sent on 11/17/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole - the team had so much fun at your wedding! Congrats on everything, and bring us back for your anniversary party - lol! Thanks :)
  • Matthew

Matthew Holderly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience with Felix and Fingers!

We had a wonderful experience working with Mike, Robert and Chris. Robert and Chris blew away our expectations with their performance and made our wedding reception a truly unique and special event.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Matt and Salvio - and a huge congrats to you both!!! Robert and Chris loved being there to celebrate with you :)

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I had a very long engagement, and we booked Felix and Fingers almost a year and a half in advance of our wedding. I just had this feeling that they were going to be absolutely amazing by all the reviews and research I did on them. We knew we wanted something different for our wedding entertainment unlike the other weddings we had been to with the normal DJ setup. We wanted the guests to be involved, entertained, and dancing the whole time. (We got exactly that)

Mike Potts and Jessica Potts (the event coordinator) were absolutely incredible throughout the entire planning process. They kept up contact with me throughout the long engagement, answered any questions I had right away, and were extremely accommodating.

Our two players were Mike Potts and Rachel Solomon. We were absolutely blown away by both of them. They are EXTREMELY talented and have the BEST personalities. The dance floor was packed at all times. They also had the guests constantly laughing and engaged. I consistently had people coming up to me during the reception asking where I found Felix and Fingers and telling me how awesome they were. One person said to me, “I have never seen the dance floor that packed until the very last dance.” Others said it was the best wedding they have ever been to (humble brag).

If you are wanting to give your guests something special and unforgettable, please book Felix and Fingers. I PROMISE they will not disappoint, and your wedding will forever be talked about!

Thank you to Mike and Rachel for making our day unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Duncan and Chris did an absolutely outstanding job!! They were so easy to work with and made this part of wedding planning stress free! I got so many compliments from my guests. Everyone had such a wonderful time! I did/have been/will be highly recommending Felix and Fingers to everyone!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Felix and Fingers made our wedding beyond memorable! They were so fun and easy to work with. They performed at our ceremony, during cocktail hour, and reception and they made sure our day went as smooth as possible. You need Felix and Fingers at your wedding!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Veronica

Veronica Pope · Married on 09/21/2018

Epic, Exclusive and Amazing

We chose Felix and Fingers because we wanted to have something different at our wedding. The mariachis were not enough, you see, in our family mariachis are always guaranteed at a family function. But then you have dueling piano players and it turns to serious fun! We just want to take the time to thank you and write a review because our day couldn’t had gone more smoother than it did and that is thanks to you guys! Mike Sherman did an amazing job at setting up music at the vineyard for preceremony wine and mingling. The music that we had talked about for during the wedding ceremony was played right on queu. Just loved it! Mike Sherman also did an amazing job at MC’ing our wedding reception. Mike Potts thank you for bringing your brother, Matt Potts, along to help keep the beat going throughout the night, those drums were the best! We want to thank you for taking the time to work with our venue coordinator, the mariachi band to make our wedding such an exclusive event. People are still talking about you guys, saying that it was such an awesome thing to have, something out of the ordinary. We are now thinking of what other celebrations we can have in order to hire you guys again! Thank you again for such an amazing and epic time of our lives.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Veronica - your wedding was so much fun! Thanks for showing us what a Mexican wedding is all about :)

Kiersten · Married on 09/16/2018

Mike S. nailed it! We danced all night and had so much fun. He didn't let all the non dancers ruin the party either. He just kept playing!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired Felix and Fingers to perform at our wedding, and it was a really good decision! We had a drummer and a piano player. Our wedding was a little earlier than most, and we were actually going for a little mellower vibe than an all night dance party. They were very good at respecting that and executed it wonderfully. It was still very fun, and we received tons of compliments on the choice of music! Jim, the piano player, also did an excellent job of MC’ing the event and taking guest’s music request! I really can’t imagine the night going nearly as well without the MC’ing! I am confident that they would do well at any style of event!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

We had Felix and Fingers play at our wedding and received so many complements! Many people had never heard dueling pianos and they were so shocked at the variety of songs that the piano players were able to sing. We had Robert and Duncan play for us and they were both fantastic. They also did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and a DJ hour at the end. Unlike at some weddings when the DJ plays a bad song and the dance floor clears, there was never a moment when the dance floor wasn't packed with people dancing and singing. They took requests which the guests loved and were able to accommodate just about everything. The prep meeting before hand was perfect as they have a very in depth survey to make sure that no details were missed. They also snapped a handful of photos from the night and shared them with me which was such a fun memento to look back on. I highly recommend Felix and Fingers if you are looking for something different for your wedding. They are simply amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 14
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 15

Beth · Married on 09/08/2018

Hands down the best decision we ever made was to hire these guys for our wedding! They absolutely killed it! Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how awesome it was to have dueling pianos at the wedding and there is no better company than Felix & Fingers! They are professional, personable, timely, and so much fun!!! I am already excited to bring them to my next event! If you want to have a good time, this is your company!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 16
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 17
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 18
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 09/07/2018

Where do we start?!?! From day one, F&F have been the best vendors we worked with! Their questionnaire and pre wedding meeting melted away all of our stress and worry!!

Day off they were perfect in their communication and setup.

We cant say enough about the actual ceremony and reception. Their MC ability was above and beyond what we expected. The ceremony music was perfect and had everyone crying! (In a good way..)

The reception was one of the most fun nights of our entire lives. EVERYONE was on the dance floor and noone wanted to leave. From our friends to our grandparents, everyone said how amazing they were. Two weeks later and people are still talking about the dueling piano wedding they went to.

Thanks for making our night perfect and a night to remember. They are the BEST!!

Sent on 09/19/2018