Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos Reviews

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 7
  • Bennett

Sara Voisin · Married on 09/14/2019

Best. Decision.

Sam and Jennifer were absolutely amazing! Throughout the whole process, the Felix and Fingers team made things so easy. I am a person that asks a lot of questions, and each person answered promptly. As for the day of the event, Sam and Jennifer exceeded expectations. There wasn't a moment that the dance floor wasn't crowded, except for the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son, of course. After the wedding, our friends and family were raving about how great the performance was and how unique it was. Definitely worth it :)

Sent on 09/20/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Bennett, this is great to hear! The team had so much fun at your reception - we wish you the absolute best!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Schnulle · Married on 09/01/2019

The Haight wedding

Felix and Fingers was perfection from start to finish! They were so easy and fun to work with leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day had great energy! I cannot begin to guess how many guests came up to us to talk about how awesome the music was. Everyone of our guests spent the whole night on the dance floor or sitting and enjoying the music! Worth every penny! 10/10

Sent on 09/04/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren - Robert and Jennifer had so much fun playing for you at the Haight! Congrats on an absolutely amazing night, we're so happy to have been part of it :)

Meghan Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Book them now

THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Felix and Fingers could not have been a better choice for us to make for wedding entertainment. We never wanted to leave the dance floor and none of our guests did either! I received so many compliments on the entertainment and everyone was saying they couldn't stop dancing. They were simply perfect - Duncan and Jim were A++. Their performances were so great; very talented guys. HIGHLY recommend booking F&F. We give them 10 stars out of 5.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan!! I'm so happy to see this, it's great to read that they were a perfect fit. Congrats on an unbelievable reception, we wish you both the absolute best!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing experience!!

Awesome!! We had the best wedding and Felix and Fingers played such a huge part in that. Duncan Parker and Robert Deason made the day run so smoothly. From the ceremony music to the cocktail hour, throughout the reception, and then the final dancing music - they were pros and took away any stress I had about the timeline of the day and made it so much fun too! They were able to play a very impressive range of music that my guests loved and that my husband and I were excited to hear. I planned my wedding from overseas and everyone at Felix and Fingers was very easy and a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and helpful with any questions I had. Everyone had such a fun night and I couldn't recommend Felix and Fingers more! Thanks so much for playing such a huge part of the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Jessica - we love hearing this! A huge congrats to you both, it was such a fun night and we're thrilled for you :)
  • Jordan

Jordan Dykstra · Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding

The overall experience with Felix and Fingers was a memorable one, from the quote experience, through the ease in online experience in making our payments and the pre-wedding online questionnaire. The detailed questionnaire allowed us to pass along our happy hour and reception arrangements, while our pre-wedding phone call with Greg allowed us to pass along more detailed information. Their setup was quick and they were ready to go in a timely manner, and their prep work with our bridal party for their grand entrance was also well coordinated. After allowing the best man and maid of honor to use their microphone to conduct their speeches, they played a number of great hits and took several requests throughout the next few hours while also mixing in their own welcomed touch to the songs. After playing recorded music over the second half of the evening, they finished the night with one final song on the piano before calling it a night. Both Greg and Sam had great energy and enthusiasm throughout the night and were very courteous to our guests, who had nothing but complimentary things to say about the uniqueness and the fun they had during the piano segments as well as the recorded segments. Overall a very fun and memorable evening and it would not have been anywhere close to what we have dreamed of if not for Greg, Sam, and the Felix and Fingers crew.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Wow - thanks so much Jordan, this is so amazing to read. I'm thrilled that you had such a great experience with Greg and Sam, they loved being there! Congrats on everything :)
  • Stacy

Stacy Barrett · Married on 07/26/2019

Hire dueling pianos and keep it a surprise!!

We got married about a week ago so this review is fresh. If you are beginning to plan a wedding or event this review is for you! Felix and Fingers were the big ticket item for our wedding. We debated whether or not we should just use a typical DJ because honestly...a DJ was going to be a little cheaper. We hired them and didn't tell any of our guests. It was awesome to see/hear people talking about it when they walked into the room and saw the setup on our wedding day. Now that the wedding is over I can assure you that it was the best money we spent. The guests were able to request their own songs. The dance floor was packed and everyone stayed until the end of the night. Robert and Mike took care of EVERYTHING. We made a few last minute changes and added things to our playlist 20 seconds before the ceremony and it was not a problem. They brought the music in and faded it out perfectly. They checked in with us and kept us on schedule. I can't say enough good things about their professionalism. Hiring Felix and Fingers for your event will allow you to focus on other things because you will not have to worry about your sound and entertainment. If you are contemplating about whether or not you want to spend the money my advice to you is to DO IT. They will help you to create an experience that people will talk about and remember!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Stacy - the team was so thrilled to share in your wedding! And it's so good to hear that our planning processes really helped :) Congrats on everything and we hope to see you again soon!!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2019

Personalized Live Music

Felix and Fingers is the best choice for a memorable wedding. We know our family and friends will never forget the fun they had at our wedding because they all had a say in the music and it was played live by two fantastically talented musicians.

If you were in band and choir and cherish the arts, this is one of the best ways to celebrate this important part of who you are.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 11
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 12
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 13

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Kristen, so great to see this - love the pictures! Our team had so much fun that night, congrats on everything!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Hull · Married on 07/19/2019

Felix and Fingers-Best Dueling Pianos and Wedding Entertainment

I cannot say enough great things about Felix and Fingers! It was a dream of mine to have dueling pianos at our wedding, and Felix and Fingers made my dream a reality! The whole process was easy! Every contact prior to the wedding was great-timely, responsible, organized and VERY FRIENDLY!! They made me feel at ease! I loved that I could pick my players! Mike Sherman and Greg Percifield were the perfect duo! They provided the perfect energy all day, had terrific voices, and found memorable ways to get the guests involved! It was definitely a wedding I will not forgot! I would recommend Felix and Fingers to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Sarah!! Mike S and Greg were thrilled to be performing at your wedding, I'll be sure to share your kind words with them. Thanks so much and a huge congrats to you both :)

Katherine · Married on 07/05/2019

F&f is the best!

Choosing Felix and Fingers was the single best decision we made in planning our wedding, by far. The amount of compliments we received are too many to count - everyone has been telling us for weeks how much fun they had! I actually can't think of a single time that I left the dance floor the entire night. Mike and Robert were the perfect combination of professionalism and fun. Working with them was a breeze, and by the time my wedding day came, I felt like we'd become friends! I would highly recommend F&F to anyone looking to make their wedding fun and unique, but is looking for a price point more affordable than a full live band. 10/10!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Katherine - this is amazing to hear! Mike S and Robert truly loved performing at your reception and we're so happy for you both! Congrats on everything and thank you!

Stephanie Kinane · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Mike and Duncan were phenomenal!! Jon and I received so many compliments from our guests on how great their performance was. They did a great job managing the timeline. Jon and I didn't have to worry about when things started or ended, everything was taken care of! We would definitely recommend them. Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Stephanie, we had so much fun at your wedding! Ceremony through reception, it was such a great evening. Congrats to you and Jon!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Smith · Married on 06/28/2019

Worth every penny! Highly recommend!

My husband and I loved our experience with Felix and Fingers. Their communication and followup made my planning worry-free months before the wedding. Their team responded to my texts, emails, and phone calls in literal minutes from my first inquiries through the day of the wedding. Mike and his wife did an incredible job providing us with options and helping us plan the music/entertainment for our day. Jim is super talented and provided an excellent performance/show during both our ceremony and reception. He played instrumental keyboard during our ceremony, then did a mix of live music and DJing during dinner and dancing. We also had a drummer perform with him. Many of our guests told us that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding--all thanks to F&F. Through the entire planning process, F&F was the vendor that I had the most confidence in, which turned out to be for good reason. We could not recommend them more!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Hannah - this is amazing to hear :) It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm so glad the process was smooth for you start to finish. I'll be sure to pass this on to Jim! Congrats on an amazing night!!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Sabino · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Night Ever!

Robert & Mike blew the roof off at our wedding! Their high energy, amazing voices/skill, and fun personalities, kept the party going the entire night! We were hesitant at first due to the price, but honestly, these guys are priceless! You will not find any band or DJ who even starts to compare to Felix & Fingers! They did it all and far exceeded our expectations! Thank you guys for killing it and making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 14
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 15

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Sabrina - Mike S and Robert had so much fun!!Really really appreciate you kind words and are so happy for you both - congrats on an unforgettable evening!

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfection

Best entertainment we ever could have imagined. Robert and Duncan were completely perfect and made our small family wedding a fantastic party. The kids and adults had a blast dancing and singing along with a wide range of crazy songs. From "One Bottle of Pop" to "A Whole New World" and even "Nancy Mulligan," these guys made it happen, made it fun, and did a fantastic job with all of it. I also have to mention that it was muggy, sprinkling and/or raining during our entire outdoor/tent event and they stayed pleasant and amazing the whole time, regardless, which I was tremendously grateful for. I will be recommending these guys to everyone and anyone looking to have a fun event in the future! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Chelsea - this is so great to read!! I know Robert and Duncan loved celebrating with your friends and family - such a fun night :)

Carlee Shaw · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision ever!

Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We had 120 people at our reception and were worried there would not be many people out there dancing. This was not the case! Greg and Jennifer were incredible. There were only a handful of people who were NOT dancing. Everyone was chanting for them to continue at the end of the night. Greg and Jennifer were so kind and made sure everything went the way we wanted and that we were happy throughout the night. Also, all of the communication from booking F&F until the big day was easy- Mike and Jessica were quick to reply, ease our minds, and answer any questions we had! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Carlee, and congrats on your wedding! It was our pleasure to work with you and I know Greg and Jennifer were thrilled to be playing at your reception. Congrats on everything!!

Kali · Married on 06/01/2019

We loved F&F!!!! Best. decision. ever.

We loved F&F!!!! Best. decision. ever.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Kali!! Best. Wedding. Ever!!! Congrats on an amazing reception, it was our pleasure being there :)
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/01/2019

Booking Felix and Fingers was the BEST decision for our wedding celebration

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with Felix and Fingers. here are some of the highlights of our special day:

Mike Sherman did a beautiful job with the piano playing and singing during the Catholic mass. I even noticed the priest was nodding his head in approval during the mass when he was playing.

Mike and Jessica rocked the reception! The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time. They both did a great job MC'ing and keeping people informed about our shuttle service and the flow of the evening. Jessica did a wonderful job! She has a pop punk background and that is my favorite type of music so she played a few special songs that I requested, which meant a lot to me.

My husband wanted to point out that they did a great job keeping all the guests engaged. He noticed that it wasn't just the young people or the older folks out during particular songs- generally everyone was out on the floor dancing together and having a blast.

I also appreciated that they took pictures of the reception hall before cocktail hour started. I was able to see photos of how everything looked before people arrived, which is a great memory to have. They also did a fun entire reception group photo after the photographer left, and it is one of my favorite pictures. It was very thoughtful that went the extra mile to do that.

Overall Felix and Fingers exceeded expectations and it was worth every penny. This was something that we spent a little extra money from our wedding budget to do something different and special for our big day. I have and will continue to highly recommend your company whenever I have the chance. Thank you for providing great entertainment for one of the biggest and happiest days of our lives.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Carly, this is amazing to read! I'm so glad to hear this was one of the happiest days of your lives - it was wonderful to be a part of that. A huge congrats to you both!!

Erika · Married on 05/31/2019

Top notch!!

Felix and Fingers is a great company to work with. My husband and I wanted the music for our wedding to be unique and something different than the normal DJ. Dueling pianos did just this! Michael and Robert blew us away with their excellent performances! They were incredibly energetic and kept everything from the ceremony to the reception on pace with ease. We have received numerous comments from our guests, and everyone has raved about the music/entertainment. I am absolutely thrilled with how the night turned out! Overall, everyone at Felix and Fingers is very polite, helpful, and professional. I HIGHLY recommend working with this company!! If you are hesitant, don’t be. I cannot express enough how wonderful they are!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Erika, this really means the world to us! Congrats on your wedding, we were thrilled to be part of your ceremony and reception :)
  • Amandaq

Amandaq · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST wedding entertainment our guests have ever seen :)

Michael and Ben were absolutely amazing. For our wedding, entertainment was extremely important to us, and Felix and Fingers surely delivered. They had everyone up on their feet dancing and made sure everyone was having the time of their lives. Two weeks later and people are still talking about what an epic night it was!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda, and congrats on an amazing wedding! Ben and Mike S were thrilled to be there, I'm so glad we could help add to your epic night!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything I could have hoped for and more.

Where do I begin? Our wedding was held on a snowy April (27) day in Wisconsin Dells. From day one, planning and working with the Felix and Fingers team was easy. Our team, Robert and Mike were AMAZING!! They were literally the dream team. When we first met them day of they greeted us with HUGE smiles and hugs. They felt like family!
    We had some pretty big requests of Mike and Robert and they did not disappoint. I really wanted the song played when the wedding party entered the ceremony and then for them to sing the chorus when I entered…. they did not disappoint, It was beautiful. Then for our first dance, we wanted the duo to sing a mix of four different songs. We were warned it would not be like the mash-up we found on youtube, but the only difference is… it was their take. HOLY MOLY. Did they blow us away. The mash-up and our first dance was everything we could have hopped for and more. It is a memory we will never forget.
    Let's talk about the dance floor - WOWZA did they keep the dance floor moving! We have received so many compliments from Family and Friends who say this was not only the best wedding they have been to but the best dueling piano show.
    We are so blessed to have been able to work with Mike and Robert. They gave our wedding everything they had and we were all smiling all night. Everyone had so much fun!
    If you are on the fence about Felix and Fingers – Just go for it. It is the best investment you will ever make in your big day.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 16
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 17
    Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos 18

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Wow Heather, thanks so much for the amazingly kind words! Mike S and Robert absolutely loved celebrating with you! Congrats on an amazing wedding, it was our absolute please to be there with you for such a great day :)
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional vendors!

Felix and Fingers did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding. We had one piano player and a drummer and I thought this was a great selection of musicians, and perfect for the size of our wedding (125 people). Our piano player, Katie, had a beautiful voice and even sent me a demo of one of the songs I wanted to have her play at the wedding. She even took some photos for me of the event! The process to book and plan with F&F's was super easy and painless. They were the best vendors and made our wedding exceptional!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Stefanie - Katie loved playing your reception! Congrats on an amazing night and we wish you both the absolute best!

Dave Kolb · Married on 01/20/2019

An unforgettable day!

Hiring Felix and Fingers took our wedding from a fun day to an UNFORGETTABLE day! The ceremony music was beautiful and exactly as planned. The MC services were much appreciated in helping with the flow of the day. After dinner, everyone was dancing, singing along, and interacting with Robert the entire time. We had a blast, our guests had a blast, and we highly recommend Felix and Fingers to anyone looking to celebrate any kind of important event!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks Dave, I know Robert loved celebrating with you! Thanks so much and congrats on an amazing reception!
  • Rikki

Rikki · Married on 12/31/2018

The most fun you'll ever have at a wedding!

The week leading up to our wedding, I panicked a bit about hiring dueling pianos for our wedding entertainment. What if they were terrible? Should we have done something more traditional? What on earth would our family think? I should never have worried. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and we wanted to throw an incredible party. Thankfully we'd hired Felix & Fingers so that wasn't a problem! The dance floor was full all evening and even our older family members stayed until after midnight to enjoy the fun. Robert & Jim kept the energy in the room high by playing through countless requests, were so attentive to the needs of my new husband and me, and were so incredibly talented. Following their dueling pianos set, they DJed the rest of the evening and kept our guests out of their seats. Our family and friends are still talking about how it was the most fun they've had at a wedding in a long time! I hope I never have to plan a wedding again but we keep joking about what kind of party we can throw next so we can hire them again.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Rikki!! This is great to hear :) Thanks for having us for your NYE wedding, I'm so glad you took the chance on Dueling Pianos!!

DaMara · Married on 12/15/2018

AMAZING Performers!!!!!

Mike S. and Duncan were the perfect entertainment to compliment our New Year's Eve wedding reception. From the phone interview to set everything up to the meet and greet the night of, they were both very professional and extremely easy to work with. We additionally had cocktail singers that they collaborated with and complimented well. For the main show, we heard nothing but RAVING reviews from our friends and families of how much fun, lively, and exciting the music selection was. We cannot thank them enough for making our night truly memorable! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Rory - we were thrilled to be part of you NYE wedding! Congrats on an amazing night and Happy New Year!!

Cara Prochaska · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Booking Felix and Fingers for my wedding was easily one of the best wedding decisions that we made. Mike and Robert were fun, engaging and entertaining all night long. They also did a wonderful job MCing the various parts of the reception. There was not a moment where the dance floor wasn’t full to capacity. Our guests still continue to rave about amazing the music was. We could not have been happier with Felix and Fingers and would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their reception stand out!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thanks so much Cara! Mike and Robert had so much fun, they said it was truly a standout wedding. Congrats on an amazing evening and your happily ever after!!