Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts Reviews

Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 3
Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 4
Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 5

Kimberly Kuykendall · Married on 10/20/2018

Do not hesitate on booking if he is available!

Felipe is an incredibly talented person when it comes to videography. We truly enjoyed working with him for our recent wedding, and will not regret for a second booking him. He was super friendly over the phone, and gave us helpful pointers. He was extremely accommodating and understanding with our needs and circumstances. He pays strong attention to small details that in the end were such nice touches to see in our wedding video. When we got the video in the mail, we were so excited to watch it and it brought tears to my eyes. He edits in such a way that you relive the day and all the best moments. My husband and I loved his work, and definitely recommend him to everyone who is looking for an amazing videographer.

Santiago Naranjo · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend

Felipe was great and he gave us more than we expected. Would highly recommend

Marissa · Married on 05/03/2018

We loved working with Felipe. He was very accommodating to our needs for our package and the day of. He was also always prepared and had a plan that he would carry out, which was awesome because we didn't know what we were doing. Honestly, we were very surprised at his work and he made us look good. We were highly satisfied with his work and would recommend him to everyone. Our photos had trouble uploading, but just know, they are amazing and we look at them and watch the video all the time.

Samuel · Married on 04/14/2018

Felipe is an amazing photographer, his work is outstanding!

Carlos · Married on 10/14/2017

Is there such thing as a perfect wedding? Thats what we all try to do I knw I tried my best and I'm lucky to say my wedding was better than I expected!! Watching our wedding video is living again those precious moments and its becuse the amazing job of Felipe and his crew, words can't explain how we feel every time people say "Thats a beautiful video". One of the Best decitions was asking Felipe to be part of our Big Day! Thanks Felipe

Noemi · Married on 09/30/2017

Felipe did an EXCELLENT job! :) From the very beginning he was so great to work with answering all my questions and working with in mine and my husbands budget. When the day of our wedding came he made the ambient comfortable making it easy to get our pictures done. He has a lot of creativity and style, and the fact that he does wedding pictures during the sunset just adds an extra romantic touch. The album he made for us was lovely and he allowed me to put my input during the process. Look no further if you want a photographer who will take real interest and dedicate time and effort to capture your special moment or any moment, the pictures will turn out beautiful!

cecilia · Married on 09/09/2017

We love Felipe! He is very flexible and willing to travel! Defiantly would recommend him to others!

Virginia · Married on 09/02/2017

Our experience with Felipe has been great! He is professional, friendly, great customer service, and responsible. Highly recommend him, he's the best!!

Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 6
    Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 7

Teresa · Married on 08/05/2017

Felipe did an amazing job! From the start he was very patient & helpful. He really did try his best to get every special moment of our wedding. He made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. We really did appreciate his work. He’s an amazing videographer! Drone footage was totally a plus!

Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 8
    Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 9

Daniel · Married on 04/08/2017

It was a pleasure working with Felipe! He’s very professional and goes over the top to make your special day memorable. I would definitely recommend his services. My wife and I are very happy with the overall experience he provided.

Daniel · Married on 04/01/2017

Felipe did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! My wife and I were beyond amazed with the results! He captured all the precious moments from beginning to end. Even our guests were impressed and kept talking about our photographer after the wedding. Felipe was professional from the start and had open communication with us throughout the whole process. When we received our final package, we were speechless. The quality of the video and pictures were breathtaking! It was such a pleasure to work with him and I would definitely recommend Felipe to anyone!

Felipe Vilchez Cinematography - photography arts 10

Lily · Married on 03/18/2017

Felipe is an amazing fotographer and person. He and his crew were very easy to get along with and that is important because you have to share a very special and personal moment with them.

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Truly Amazing. My husband and I have recommended Felipe to many friends because we were amazed and satisfied with his work. He makes you feel very comfortable and actually have fun while he’s capturing the best memories. We don’t regret one bit having him as our photographer, we wouldn’t change a thing. He has creativity and patience and genuine passion for what he does. Very professional, punctual, and honest. At the end thats what we all want when we are trying to forever save our best day ever. Thank you again Felipe for everything!

Becca · Married on 11/24/2016

Felipe and his team did an amazing job on my wedding video. I couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to capture the special moments of our wedding. Anytime I had a question, they were always there with an answer. They covered everything from the getting ready to the sparklers at the end of the night. It is very hard to find a videographer with reasonable pricing that can do good work. I am so thankful my friend referred me to Felipe after her wedding. I received a sneak peek of my video only a couple days after my wedding. I loved all 30 seconds of it! I received my whole video only a short while after that and it was presented nicely in a box with our picture on it. Overall, I highly recommend Felipe!

Chyrisse · Married on 11/12/2016

Very Professional, would definitely recommend him

Silvia · Married on 02/08/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Felipe! Our wedding video captured moments I would have missed otherwise. The wedding day went by extremely fast and having such a sweet video that captured so many special moments is amazing! Felipe also made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed despite being camera shy, he was reliable and responded timely to our questions. I highly recommend Felipe’s videography!

Mayra · Married on 05/11/2018

3.5

Felipe was very engaged, and let us know every step of the process. It was very easy to communicate with him. He does an amazing job with the photos!