Felicity String Quartet Reviews

5 | Huntsville, AL

5 Reviews for Felicity String Quartet

Tammy · Married on 06/08/2013

These ladies are wonderful; such a special touch for our daughter's wedding! We are so thankful we found them, and will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for a special event! Very professional!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Beth · Married on 04/06/2013

Beautiful music!
    Nice variety of formal music for the ceremony and contemporary for the reception. I only wish i could have focused on listening more. :) My guests, however, had many nice things to say.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Holly · Married on 03/06/2010

They played my wedding ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. The music was beautiful and they played the songs I requested. They were also dressed very professionally. My guests all went on and on about how beautiful the music was. It is a little pricier than a pianist but its well worth it.

Sent on 12/15/2010

3.0

Felicity String Quartet did a WONDERFUL job playing at my wedding!! If I was to have another event where I needed a string quartet I would choose them! They have a huge range of music and were able to play exactly what I wanted. The only negative is they are a little slow to respond to emails. I would write an email and would receive an email about 2 weeks later. Whenever I sent them mail through the post office they responded within the next two days through email. That is the best way to get a response. Like I said I loved having them and they are extremely nice just slower to respond. If you know that in advance I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. My wedding was 3 weeks ago and people are still commenting on how beautiful the string quartet played!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Jason · Married on 06/18/2016

1.0

I called and asked if the group could play for our wedding. I was told I would be called back with a yes or no. I called them a week later and got the same response. It's been over a month now and no call.

Sent on 04/06/2016