Federico X. Photography & Design Reviews

Federico X. Photography & Design 7
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 07/20/2019

AMAZING- 100% recommend!

Federico has an eye for photography- he really has a gift! Federico took our engagement photoshoot (adventure session) and he couldn't have made the process easier. My fiancé and I are incredibly awkward and camera shy. We were very nervous about standing in front of a camera, but Federico made the entire experience simple, fun, and comfortable. If you're looking for the absolute perfect photographer, you HAVE to hire Federico. Can't say enough good things about him.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Federico X. Photography & Design 14

Valeria Mchugh · Married on 03/10/2019

So freakin⠹ awesome!

Fed is absolutely incredible and our wedding photos are more than we have ever dreamed of! He is the best photographer out there! You won’t regret choosing him as your photographer!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ketan

Ketan Morris · Married on 03/09/2019

Engagement Session

I wouldn't trust anyone else to take my photos! Fed does not only an amazing job before leading up to the shoot and the edits after but during the whole shoot he makes you feel comfortable and has extremely good knowledge when it comes to lighting and make it fun and not so awkward! Overall experience was 10/10

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Federico X. Photography & Design 19
    Federico X. Photography & Design 20
  • Heather

Heather Hassel · Married on 11/03/2018

An experience that is imprinted on our hearts forever!

An amazing experience! Federico has beautiful visions, concepts, creativity & passion! His work is breathtaking! It’s a moments with laughter, fun & excitement!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2018

So amazing!

I am a photographer myself and I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a photographer to properly capture my wedding day. After searching for months I came across Federico's photos and fell in love! He is very professional and extremely friendly. After our first meeting and our engagement shoot I felt like he was my good friend and was good fit to be the one to document our big day. I had zero worries the day of! He directed our wedding party and all our families so well to get great shots and get us back to our guest so quickly! You will be missing out on some great photos if you went with anybody else! We will going with him for any other photos we need and I have already recommended him to several people! You can't go wrong with his service!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Emily Hambelton · Married on 10/14/2018

Captures The Love

Fed was so great at capturing our real smiles. He was so fun and relaxed, it was even easy on the kids.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Maria · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Federico is amazing!! Super organized and professional, in love with our engagement and wedding album!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Bailey · Married on 06/30/2018

100% recommend, Federico! Not only is he extremely personable, making
    my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during our shoot—but his photos are STUNNING!!!
    He is extremely talented and takes the extra time to get to know you. For us, he helped
    pick out the perfect location for our engagement photos, based on our lifestyle.
    I am already confident that our wedding photos will turn out just as amazing.

Highly, Highly Recommend!

Sachiko Kovalenko · Married on 06/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Federico gave us an unforgettable experience and laid everything out in a detailed and smooth way. Our wedding day would not have been captured so well if it wasn’t for him!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kandice · Married on 06/16/2018

Federico is an amazing photographer. He is extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. His images are beautiful and capture the day perfectly. I would recommend Federico to anyone looking for a high quality professional wedding photographer that will be well worth your money. His portfolio is so beautiful and his wedding packages are generous and give you a lot of value for the money you pay.

Justin · Married on 01/13/2018

Federico was such a pleasure when taking our engagement photos. I'm pretty sure he's some kind of amateur comedian, too, which is good because then he captures genuine smiles in his shots. His photos have a very unique and specific mood that was really appealing to us. Contract negotiations were super straight forward and easy! Looking forward to having him photograph our wedding now too!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Anna · Married on 12/31/2017

Fed is awesome to work with and is incredible at what he does. Plus he's fun to hang out with. It made me and my fiancé feel super comfortable in front of the camera!

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

Fantastic!

Federico took the time too see the venue beforehand to see what to expect. That is a great way to plan if there is a limited time to take pictures for your event. Rain or shine he will find a way to make your pictures come out perfect! There is no need to worry because there is always a solution for everything. Unfortunately, I had rain on my wedding day and he kept me calm and happy. The photographs turned out even better than I expected. I recommend him to anyone for any event. You will be in good hand, there is no doubt about that! *(contact him as soon as possible to discuss your needs for your special day and to sure he is available )*

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rebekah · Married on 07/15/2017

Federico was absolutely a pleasure to "work" with, as in it didn't feel too staged by him, but it was so natural. Before our wedding we had an engagement shoot with which he emphasized that he wanted us to be comfortable in front of the camera with him to ensure that we all worked well together. To us that made us feel so good about him as our photographer! He is, among being very personable, very professional and quick to respond to any questions or needs. He is the BEST and would recommend him more than 5 stars (if WeddingWire let me)

Karla · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing photography skills, creative, fun, unique shots that completely captured who we are! We will cherish our wedding and engagements photos for our lifetime!! So happy we picked Fed to take our photos on our special day! We are thrilled with the results!!

Karla · Married on 07/01/2017

Fed is the best! Use him and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jill · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so happy that I was able to book up Fed for our wedding as he is such a fantastic photographer! What is even better is that he made us feel totally comfortable posing for photos. We weren't able to afford a professional videographer and photographer and I'm so glad we went with Fed! He captured our day so well and the pictures that I'm left with look even more beautiful than my memory of the day! Loved working with him and will absolutely work with him the very next opportunity I get!

Lexi · Married on 05/20/2017

Federico is an amazing photographer. He is relateable to all people, makes anyone feel comfortable, and fulfills all of the customers wants and looks for photos. Easy to work with and gorgeous pictures afterwards.

Jane · Married on 05/19/2017

Federico shot our engagement photos & wedding. We absolutely loved the process & the outcome. Our photos turned out way better than we ever could've imagined. He made each shoot completely comfortable & he captured the real us. We couldn't have loved our photos anymore. He really cared about getting us good quality photos that we could keep forever. He is super easy & professional to work with. On the wedding day he made it so easy on us. From beginning to end he was really there for US -- not just for his work. He captured us, our family, and the guests perfectly. He was super flexible with what pictures/who we wanted in our pictures etc. Last but not least, he makes the whole experience so FUN! He is funny -- he makes taking pictures not awkward. It's just a fun relaxed environment that made our wedding day the best it could've been!.... I could only upload 10 photos -- we got an incredible amount of AMAZING photos!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Federico X. Photography & Design 28
    Federico X. Photography & Design 29
    Federico X. Photography & Design 30

Jared · Married on 05/18/2017

I've used Federico multiple times for different shoots and events and he is AMAZING. Always so easy to work with and makes the process so fun. Super friendly and professional. The photos are incredible and exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Federico!!!

Amber · Married on 08/04/2016

Fed was amazing! His professionalism and expertise put him a cut above the best! Fed was friendly the entire wedding day and made everyone feel comfortable. He was also incredibly timely in getting us our photos back. We wouldn't recommend any other photographer over Fed!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Cassie Vogel · Married on 07/13/2013

Gorgeous photos & a fun time!

We are SO glad we worked with Fed for our family photos! We have a 2 wild toddlers and he did such an amazing job engaging them, never letting on to any stress. We absolutely love our photos and are so thankful he did such a great job capturing our families big personalities.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nate · Married on 06/29/2019

Unrivaled, beautiful photos; no wasted time

Federico was absolutely top notch, we felt so lucky we found him for our wedding. Here are a a few things that made Federico stand out to us. 1) We discovered him through instagram and his photos were gorgeous. All of them. I can't emphasize enough how lucky we are. Our photos have turned out better than we could have imagined. 2) My wife and I shared a similar concern about our wedding day that we wanted to avoid too much pomp and really wanted our day to move as smoothly for our guests as possible. Federico and his wife Candice (who also helped shoot the wedding) were really efficient with time, getting all the necessary group shots done quickly. They made time for special requests from guests and a few special shots we wanted to make sure we got during the reception. Really, they were just really receptive and game for executing some of our ideas. 3) We purchased a package that included an engagement shoot. My wife and I are definitely not naturals in front of the camera and we were nervous about posing without looking silly. Federico is totally the guy you want directing your shots because he made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, wasn't pushy, kind of let us find our own flow while giving lots of great suggestions. Same thing for the wedding day photos.

I wish I could convey just how happy Michelle and I are with how all of our photos have turned out. I would recommend Federico in a heartbeat to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Federico X. Photography & Design 31
    Federico X. Photography & Design 32

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2018

Federico is an amazing photographer! He takes absolutely beautiful pictures that are amazing quality. My husband and I weren’t always the most relaxed at taking pictures but Federico put us at ease and made us laugh and made our pictures look so natural. I’m so happy we chose him to capture our special day. Do yourself a favor and book him now, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2018