Federico X. Photography & Design Reviews

19 Federico X. Photography & Design Reviews
  • Ketan

Ketan Morris · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Engagement Session

I wouldn't trust anyone else to take my photos! Fed does not only an amazing job before leading up to the shoot and the edits after but during the whole shoot he makes you feel comfortable and has extremely good knowledge when it comes to lighting and make it fun and not so awkward! Overall experience was 10/10

Federico X. Photography & Design 1
    Federico X. Photography & Design 6
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2018

So amazing!

I am a photographer myself and I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a photographer to properly capture my wedding day. After searching for months I came across Federico's photos and fell in love! He is very professional and extremely friendly. After our first meeting and our engagement shoot I felt like he was my good friend and was good fit to be the one to document our big day. I had zero worries the day of! He directed our wedding party and all our families so well to get great shots and get us back to our guest so quickly! You will be missing out on some great photos if you went with anybody else! We will going with him for any other photos we need and I have already recommended him to several people! You can't go wrong with his service!

Emily Hambelton · Married on 10/14/2018

Captures The Love

Fed was so great at capturing our real smiles. He was so fun and relaxed, it was even easy on the kids.

Sachiko Kovalenko · Married on 06/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Federico gave us an unforgettable experience and laid everything out in a detailed and smooth way. Our wedding day would not have been captured so well if it wasn’t for him!

Kandice · Married on 06/16/2018

Federico is an amazing photographer. He is extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. His images are beautiful and capture the day perfectly. I would recommend Federico to anyone looking for a high quality professional wedding photographer that will be well worth your money. His portfolio is so beautiful and his wedding packages are generous and give you a lot of value for the money you pay.

Justin · Married on 01/13/2018

Federico was such a pleasure when taking our engagement photos. I'm pretty sure he's some kind of amateur comedian, too, which is good because then he captures genuine smiles in his shots. His photos have a very unique and specific mood that was really appealing to us. Contract negotiations were super straight forward and easy! Looking forward to having him photograph our wedding now too!

Anna · Married on 12/31/2017

Fed is awesome to work with and is incredible at what he does. Plus he's fun to hang out with. It made me and my fiancé feel super comfortable in front of the camera!

Rebekah · Married on 07/15/2017

Federico was absolutely a pleasure to "work" with, as in it didn't feel too staged by him, but it was so natural. Before our wedding we had an engagement shoot with which he emphasized that he wanted us to be comfortable in front of the camera with him to ensure that we all worked well together. To us that made us feel so good about him as our photographer! He is, among being very personable, very professional and quick to respond to any questions or needs. He is the BEST and would recommend him more than 5 stars (if WeddingWire let me)

Karla · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing photography skills, creative, fun, unique shots that completely captured who we are! We will cherish our wedding and engagements photos for our lifetime!! So happy we picked Fed to take our photos on our special day! We are thrilled with the results!!

Karla · Married on 07/01/2017

Fed is the best! Use him and you won't be disappointed.

Jill · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so happy that I was able to book up Fed for our wedding as he is such a fantastic photographer! What is even better is that he made us feel totally comfortable posing for photos. We weren't able to afford a professional videographer and photographer and I'm so glad we went with Fed! He captured our day so well and the pictures that I'm left with look even more beautiful than my memory of the day! Loved working with him and will absolutely work with him the very next opportunity I get!

Lexi · Married on 05/20/2017

Federico is an amazing photographer. He is relateable to all people, makes anyone feel comfortable, and fulfills all of the customers wants and looks for photos. Easy to work with and gorgeous pictures afterwards.

Jane · Married on 05/19/2017

Federico shot our engagement photos & wedding. We absolutely loved the process & the outcome. Our photos turned out way better than we ever could've imagined. He made each shoot completely comfortable & he captured the real us. We couldn't have loved our photos anymore. He really cared about getting us good quality photos that we could keep forever. He is super easy & professional to work with. On the wedding day he made it so easy on us. From beginning to end he was really there for US -- not just for his work. He captured us, our family, and the guests perfectly. He was super flexible with what pictures/who we wanted in our pictures etc. Last but not least, he makes the whole experience so FUN! He is funny -- he makes taking pictures not awkward. It's just a fun relaxed environment that made our wedding day the best it could've been!.... I could only upload 10 photos -- we got an incredible amount of AMAZING photos!

Federico X. Photography & Design 7
    Federico X. Photography & Design 14
    Federico X. Photography & Design 15
    Federico X. Photography & Design 16

Jared · Married on 05/18/2017

I've used Federico multiple times for different shoots and events and he is AMAZING. Always so easy to work with and makes the process so fun. Super friendly and professional. The photos are incredible and exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Federico!!!

Amber · Married on 08/04/2016

Fed was amazing! His professionalism and expertise put him a cut above the best! Fed was friendly the entire wedding day and made everyone feel comfortable. He was also incredibly timely in getting us our photos back. We wouldn't recommend any other photographer over Fed!!!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2018

Federico is an amazing photographer! He takes absolutely beautiful pictures that are amazing quality. My husband and I weren’t always the most relaxed at taking pictures but Federico put us at ease and made us laugh and made our pictures look so natural. I’m so happy we chose him to capture our special day. Do yourself a favor and book him now, you won’t regret it!

Federico X. Photography & Design 17
    Federico X. Photography & Design 18
    Federico X. Photography & Design 19
    Federico X. Photography & Design 20

Anneliese · Married on 09/22/2018

3.5

We’ve met with Fed twice now - once on our initial meeting, and most recently for our engagement photos last weekend - and OH MY GOODNESS, I have been so impressed with him. He is incredibly friendly, personable, and organized. Neither my fiancé nor I had had progressional photos taken in years going into our engagement shoot and were a little unsure of what to expect, but both him and Kandice were very helpful in giving direction and making us feel at ease. Our engagement photos included an 1.5 hour drive and 45 minute hike to the location, and Fed and Kandice were champs about the entire adventure. It felt more as if we were heading out for an adventure with new friends rather than for a photoshoot.

We haven’t received our engagement photos yet, but I already recommend Fed if you are looking for a photographer (wedding, family photos, etc.) We could not be more pleased thus far!

Lexi · Married on 03/24/2018

3.0
      3.0

Overall great experience. We got our photos later than expected. There were a few photos we were hoping for that were missed- though all of the photos we received exceeded our expectations. We recommend Federico anyone looking for an awesome photographer, SO kind and pleasant to work with, and delivers top quality photos.