Feather + Rock Events Reviews

Feather + Rock Events 2
Feather + Rock Events 3
Feather + Rock Events 4

Erin Turner Byfield · Married on 07/20/2018

They make your wedding represent you as a couple

The Feather and Rock Events team was a dream to work with. I went to them with some very high level ideas (basically just colors) and they created a wedding that was beyond my imagination. They spent a lot of time getting to know you as a couple which allows them to hone in on what's really important to you.We got compliments from every guest on the decor and flowers and creative signage. Everyone said they could really see how the wedding represented us as a couple. They executed every detail that I asked for, and helped me make incredible decisions on details I had no idea about. They also did a great job sticking within our budget by making a lot of the ceremony decor reusable in the cocktail hour and reception. They make you feel like you are their only client at all times and also make you feel like a friend. Thank you so much ladies!

Feather + Rock Events 5
    Feather + Rock Events 6
    Feather + Rock Events 7
    Feather + Rock Events 8

Robyn · Married on 09/25/2016

Holly and Mia are so creative and detail oriented. They take time to listen... brainstorm... create.... execute. Planning a unique wedding is stressful, so that's why you let F&R handle it!! They will keep the couple at ease (even on the big day!!), and follow through every step of the way. Need help with some stuff? They're you're girls. Help with the entire wedding? They are definitely your girls. You'll know as soon as you meet them. I promise.

Brenda · Married on 09/23/2016

As the mother of the bride I must say that F&R made my daughter's wedding day absolutely beautiful, seamless and stress free. Emily lived out of state and was going to nursing school. I wanted a team that could work around her schedule and guide her with wedding design. We hired them in the early stages of the planning. They set up appointments, met with the venue, vendors and reviewed all contracts. They even came to rehearsal dinner to walk everyone through the timeline of the big day. As I watched the video a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't help but be so amazed at all the details and planning that took place and not one ounce of work or stress for us! We didn't have to lift a finger just show up and enjoy! If you want to have an amazing designed wedding without any stress then Holly and Mia are the team for you! They took Emily & Steve's vision and Mia brought it to fruition. It was absolutely gorgeous! They allotted the correct amount of time for hair & makeup, pre wedding photography, transportation so day of there were no assumptions or questions of what needed to be done. They handled it! Through the process, they communicated and skyped so Emily could provide her input in all design stages. The day before the wedding there was a small fire at the venue, it was even on the news. Holly & Mia were on top of it, wheels in motion to see if we needed to find a new location. Thankfully, everything was fine but we knew if we needed to make a change this team would make it happen. They are wonderful people to work with and will guide you through the entire process! One day, you will look back at pictures and videos and be so thankful that you spent the money. I know I did! As we watched the video we saw little touches and details that we didn't even think of - but they did! I must say that this was the best wedding planning experience my daughter and I could of ever imagined and the wedding pictures and video make us so thankful we hired Feather & Rock.

We are so thankful that we hired the Feather + Rock events team for full-service planning & design. After booking our ballroom venue with an outdoor ceremony space, we worked with Holly & Mia to create the perfect design layout & event flow. Using their creativity and amazing attention to detail, the F+R team transformed our venue which hosts many weddings each weekend, and even the staff was telling us how unique and beautiful our wedding was! Our friends & family are STILL raving about our wedding!

When it comes to creating your comprehensive wedding-day design, Mia’s work is un-matched. Her talent & thoughtfulness shows in each of her creations. I had a few ideas of my own (from Pinterest) and she helped to make each of them a reality. We ended up saving a ton of money, because Mia would either make the décor herself or find us a vendor at a reasonable cost. Throughout the design process, she would send us emails for input (with questions like “which do you like better a, b, c or none of the above”), she was never pushy and always listened to our thoughts and opinions. If there was something we wanted, but that was too expensive for our budget, Mia would find a less expensive option or she would talk with Holly and they would work together to tweak the budget to make it work. Holly & Mia’s teamwork really sets them apart and they truly do whatever they can to make your wedding day stress-free & special.

The day of our wedding, everything flowed seamlessly. The F+R team was able to repurpose flowers & decor from the ceremony to the reception, which saved us quite a bit of money (and we never noticed the team moving it!) Mia’s vision & Holly’s follow thru is a truly pure genius! The combination of their creative eye & calm demeanor makes them an essential part of your wedding day!

Emily & Steven Bednarczyk

Shane · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband, Rob and I both work full-time and we really valued the hands-off development, stress-free planning and design services we got from working with the Feather + Rock Events team. We really loved the overall wedding budget tracker that Holly created for us, as it not only gave us an overview of the wedding but kept us in control of our spending. The budget also reminded us of when vendor payments were due, that way there were no surprises!

When it came time to selecting the right vendor teams to help with our big day, we really valued that Holly & Mia took the time to understand our styles and overall vision for the day and we were so happy with the suggestions we received from their vendor network. They were also extremely helpful when it came time to negotiate contracts, costs and knowing which vendors provided the best services. Holly stayed in constant communication with all the vendors every step of the way, I couldn’t imagine doing it on our own – not only is it extremely time consuming, but you need someone like Holly who knows the industry and how to best communicate with the vendors. Since we had quite a few vendors involved in our wedding, we had no clue what to tip the day of the wedding so Holly created a “Tip Cheat Sheet” which gave us a good idea of what was appropriate for each vendor. Of course, we gave at our own discretion based on what we could afford but it was a huge help!

Whether it was a budget or design update or time to make an overall decision, Holly and Mia made sure to keep us in the loop 100% of the way. Not only did they work around our busy schedules, but they provided updates via email and sent reminders using an online portal, so we were able to easily review & approve documents anywhere at any time! Their level of organization & excitement about making our big day memorable really helped to keep our minds at ease and there was never a doubt that our wedding was in the right hands!
    - Rob + Shane Clayton

Chelsea · Married on 08/29/2015

From the moment we started working with Holly & Mia, they were absolutely amazing! We'd met with other planners & several vendors at that point, but nothing was clicking. We were set on our wedding venue before meeting with F+R events & it was an empty shell with lots of outdoor space, which meant not only did we have to bring EVERYTHING in, but we also needed someone to run the show as there was no on-site coordinator. My husband & I work full time, so we knew this wasn't something we’d be able to accomplish on our own. Once we met Holly & Mia, everything really fell into place. Both were equally attentive, offering guidance free of any personal agenda. Their level of professionalism was second only to their willingness to deal with us! Haha! Their wit & humor made the process enjoyable and their calm demeanor and constant “we got it” attitude left us with sighs of relief that everything would work out.

Our wedding day was perfect! Holly & Mia were crucial in making it happen! They planned out every second of the wedding & created a timeline so we knew how everything was going to play out. They are a phenomenal team & talk everything out until they come up with the best possible solution. There was never a time during the planning process that we were concerned it wasn’t going to turn out the way we wanted. From start to finish, it was fun and exciting (nothing compared to what our friends have described their wedding planning – thank god). We wouldnt have changed a thing!

- Mike & Chelsea