Feather & Oak Photography Reviews

Feather & Oak Photography 5
Feather & Oak Photography 6
Feather & Oak Photography 7

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

Leah was absolutely amazing!! Her experience and love for photography shows in every one of our pictures! She's so caring and very "go with the flow" on what can be a stressful day for some!! Thank you Leah for making our wedding day memorable! -Max and Megan

Leigha · Married on 11/11/2017

Leah was amazing! She was great to work with and her work is beautiful! I would highly recommend Feather and Oak Photography!

Eleanor · Married on 09/16/2017

When we were deciding on our wedding photographer, Leah stood out to as us as seeming warm and friendly and down-to-earth, someone we would want to spend our wedding day with, and she turned out to be all of those things and more. She was very easy to work with in the weeks leading up to our wedding. She was very detail-oriented and she got enough information beforehand that when it came to the big day, she knew what pictures we wanted and who should be where when, so the whole thing went really smoothly. On the day of, both she and her second photographer were a pleasure to work with. They kept genuine smiles on our faces, which made for great pictures. All of the pictured turned out just beautifully and we are thrilled with how many beautiful moments they captured. I would highly recommend working with Feather and Oak Photography.

Feather & Oak Photography 8
    Feather & Oak Photography 13
    Feather & Oak Photography 14
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

Leah is THE BEST! My husband and I both loved working with Leah and it felt more like working with a friend we’ve know for years, than a vendor we met less than a year ago. She understands the importance of getting great photos but also wants you to enjoy the process and have time to spend with loved ones on the big day. Everything felt so natural with Leah, and she was so helpful ensuring everyone was happy and getting the shots they wanted on our wedding day. We also loved her second shooter Nikki! Her turn around time on the photos is also unheard of! I woke up to a sneak peek on my honeymoon just a few days after the wedding and we had all our wedding pictures back in just 2 WEEKS!! Thank you Leah for everything!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

We loved working with Leah. She had so many great ideas for locations and photos, and was more than happy to accommodate our wishes as well. It was stress-free, working with her on the day of the wedding. Despite it being a rather hectic day, she found ways to get us to smile, laugh, and joke around. (We would also like to compliment her on her golf cart-driving skills!) The quality of the photos is spectacular -- several photographer friends of ours complimented us on our wedding photos. She also got the photos to us extremely quickly -- we were barely back from our honeymoon! We can't recommend her highly enough. She's fantastic!

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

Leah was so much fun to work with and made the whole process such a blast! We felt super comfortable with her and in front of the camera and for that, our pictures turned out amazing!! Definitely recommend her

Mary · Married on 10/23/2016

Everything you could need and more! Easy to work with and made you feel special from start to finish. She can handle anything with a smile and grace! Her photographs will be treasured keepsakes for generations to come!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/15/2016

I first met Leah when she was the second shooter at my sister's wedding, as a bridesmaid in that wedding she made us all feel comfortable and relaxed which showed through in the pictures. It was any easy choice when I got engaged to hire Leah. She took both our engagement and wedding photos which turned out phenomenal. She has a creative eye that can capture photos no one else can think of. She was easy to keep in contact with and made the planning process easy!

Aubrey · Married on 10/09/2016

When planning our wedding, my biggest fear was that we wouldn't have visuals to look back on that truly put us back into the moment. By hiring Leah as our photographer, we get to do exactly that every time we look at our pictures. We can smell the crisp Virginia air, hear our family and friends laughing, and truly feel the love that we were surrounded by on our wedding day - all by reminiscing and looking back at the incredible photos that Leah captured. We did our engagement shoot with Leah on what had to be the hottest day Virginia has seen in 10 years. Profusely sweating due to the insane humidity, she was incredibly accommodating to my fiance and I and we laughed the entire day away. When it came time for our wedding, we had the opposite climate - 40 degrees and 30mph winds. While I'm sure if you zoomed in really close you can see goosebumps, our pictures were incredible. Our entire bridal party felt so comfortable with her and all of our family, friends, and vendors, said she was an absolute blast to work with. Leah has truly gone from our wedding vendor to a friend and my husband and I are truly thankful to have met her.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2016

Leah did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! She is professional, kind and amazingly talented! She captured so many special moments...her artistic eye ensured she captured every detail! She handled a large crowd seamlessly. We couldn't be happier with our photos and with our experience with Feather and Oak Photography. I would highly recommend Leah!

ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Leah is amazing! We are so happy that she was the photographer for our special day. All the photos she took turned out amazing. She really captured the love and happiness of the day. Leah took great effort in getting shots of the details you wouldn't of thought of yourself. She really knows her stuff and is great at it. On top of taking amazing photos, she is amazing herself, so nice and fun to be around, and is great and knowing and asking what you want. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know

Mandy · Married on 09/16/2016

Leah is an amazing photographer, a natural, and a dream to work with throughout our entire process! On our wedding day, she went above and beyond our expectations. She arrived earlier than expected, which was a huge bonus and allowed us to have a SUPER stress-free day by getting ahead on our timeline. Leah makes everyone comfortable and has a knack for getting natural smiles that reflect the happiness of the occasion. During the ceremony, we never even knew she was there taking photos. She manages to capture the perfect moments with such ease, and her finished product is a dream. Our guests just keep raving about how beautiful our wedding pictures are and what an amazing job she did! What I love most about Leah is her ability to make any situation so special and fun. Thank you so much letting us relive the best day of our lives over and over with your beautiful work!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/10/2016

Leah was super nice and fun to work with. Her pictures are stunning!

Noelle · Married on 06/18/2016

I wish that I could properly put into words how amazing Leah is. She took both our engagement and wedding photos, and I couldn't be more impressed with any of them. I thought I had seen beautiful photography before hers, but she exceeded every expectation I ever had.

Leah is so easy to work with and was great at making us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, which is something that we have struggled with in the past. She was quick and happy to respond to any questions I had or emails I sent (even when there were a lot of them and even after the wedding). She truly made our wedding day easier and more wonderful.

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, and thanks to Leah, we can look back on not only the important moments, but the tiny details that many people would miss. She captured the beauty in every single minute of the day. Not only did we get the most beautiful wedding photos that I've ever seen, but we got a friend in Leah. Her spirit and talent are such a gift, and you truly couldn't ask for anyone better to be such an important part of your special day.

Amelia · Married on 09/12/2015

Leah was a great photographer. All of the photos were so beautiful!

Feather & Oak Photography 15
    Feather & Oak Photography 16

Leah was the photograph for our wedding and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was everything you could ask for in a photographer. She did a great job of capturing every moment throughout the day. She also did our engagement photos. Both the wedding and engagement photos came out perfectly!

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2014

I can't say enough about Leah and Looks of Love Photography! Not only is she amazingly talented, beyond friendly and simply FUN to work with...but she is creative, sincere and thoughtful. We had so much fun doing our engagement photos with Leah, in 96 degree humid weather and a huge storm just around the corner. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and beautiful and does this seamlessly. The wedding day was a blast and my family and bridal party couldn't have loved Leah or her assistant photographer more. We got our wedding pictures back to us within 7 days of our wedding and then yesterday we received this gem in the mail from Leah...a USB copy of our pictures with a photo of us ON the USB....and a Starbucks gift card (this girl knows the way to my heart!)

Thank you so much Leah! We couldn't have even dreamt up a better photographer and overall experience for our special day!!

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

Leah was amazing! We can not thank her enough for the incredible job she did photographing our wedding. Everyone, including us, LOVES the photos. We usually do not take many photos together and we anticipated feeling awkward having our photos taken by someone we did not know. But she made us feel so comfortable and we were able to relax and be ourselves. She is such an encouraging and supportive photographer and we felt like we had known her for a long time by the end of the day. We are so thankful that we got in contact with her! Leah made our wedding day and our wedding memories so much more special!

madeline · Married on 06/08/2013

Feather and Oak Photography covered both our wedding ceremony and outdoor home reception. Leah did an incredible job capturing the excitement, happiness, and love on our special day. She had so many creative background ideas and beautiful poses to try out. We love all of our wedding photos and will enjoy reliving our day as we look through the pictures. Leah is a very talented photographer and is so great to work with. Thank you Feather and Oak Photography!