Feastivities Events Reviews

102 | Philadelphia, PA

102 Reviews for Feastivities Events

Jen · Married on 09/10/2011

Feastivities was absolutely, possitively, fantastic. Dan was professional, prompt with his responses, and really took the time to provide a reception that fit our needs 100%. The food was outstanding, the waitstaff professional, and the service incredible. We had about 150 guests at our reception and it moved along so smooth, thanks to Feastivites.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Heidi · Married on 07/15/2011

My husband and I were THRILLED with how our wedding turned out and it was all thanks to the awesome team at Feastivities! From the moment we met Dawn at an open house we were sold. She got our modern/untradtional, yet elegant style perfectly and both she and Meredith were FANTASTIC to work with. They were flexible, professional, and offered up awesome ideas and advice for how to make things work. They REALLY know what they were talking about and how to make every little detail we wanted come to life! I would absolutely recommed Feastivites for their DELICIOUS food alone, but with their amazing staff you get so much more! Our guests were left in awe and I can't wait to have another party and hire Feastivities again!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • Rini

Rini · Married on 05/01/2011

In the Indian culture, food is VERY important, and having good food at a wedding is paramount. Let's just say, every person at our wedding throughly enjoyed their meals. The food was fresh, there was ample amount, and the dishes were innovative and beautifully presented. The staff at Feastivities was fantastic as well. Everyone was impressed at how meals were presented to the table in unison. Meredith & Dawn were life-savers and helped me through some challenging planning!!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Amy · Married on 11/05/2010

Everything about Feastivities was perfect. Working with Megan and Bernice was so easy and they thought of any detial we may have missed. They were extremely responsive to all requests and listened to everything we wanted. The night of the wedding they took care of everything and catered to our needs. Of course, the food was fantastic!! So many guests commented on the food, especially the appetizers; both the taste and display. Having delicious food was important to us and we knew we would get that with Feastivities!!!

Sent on 12/10/2010

RIKKI · Married on 10/16/2010

A PERFECT 5 AND IF I COULD GIVE THEM A PERFECT 10!!! the team at feastivities made all of my dreams come true ... the food was incredible! every guest at my wedding complimented the service, and all said the food was like no other wedding they ever attended. i recommended this team to the highest. the staff payed extreme attention to detail and i truly felt like i was the most important account they had while we worked together. if you consider your self a perfectionist and a food ie and want the best work with Feastivities!

Sent on 10/28/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/28/2010

Liz was our Day of Coordinator and I feel like i didn't pay her enough for all that she did for me. During the planning of the wedding she checked in on me often and offered to help research and book vendors. She attended our rehearsal in order to get to know who everyone was. The day of she came to where I was getting ready, took and delivered flowers, decor, and overnight bags. She went to the hotel where the boys were getting ready and made sure they were presentable and on the bus on time. She set up the church and got us all down the aisle then headed to our reception venue to do last minute setting up and didnt even sweat it when the guests started arriving almost an hour early. Liz was the point person for our vendors and put out any fires that came up. She made sure we always had a drink in our hands, kept an eye on the gift box and helped my parents clean up the room. She even followed us back to the hotel to help me out of my dress when my groom was too drunk to do so and i had no idea which rooms my bridal party were in. All in all an amazing woman who was essential to have and made our day a huge success!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Karen · Married on 06/26/2010

OMG !!! The food from these people was just sooooo beyond delicious.
    We had a huge wedding and the waiters were serving the tables as whole tables ( 10-12 waiters) not just one or two people at a time, so each person got their food at the same time and nobody had to wait for the others to get theirs. They were so professional and the food from start to finish was scrumptious. The support for choosing the food was wonderful and the tasting dinner, with my husband and our daughter, was just a blast and added to our beautiful year leading up to this most special day, in all our lives. YUM YUM YUM is all we need to say. Thank You for making our daughters day exactly what she had always dreamed it would be. :)

Sent on 09/12/2010

Matt · Married on 05/15/2010

They went above and beyond to come up with a great menu for us. Both of us are "foodies" and the food was probably the part that we wanted to make sure was just right. Bernice talked to us about what we liked and what our vision was for nearly an hour, and that attention to detail and personalization really came through on the plate. I've had several people tell me it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding.

Service during the event was great too. Everyone was very professional and polite. Absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 02/27/2010

We recently got married in late February. The wedding ceremony and reception was at Cairnwood Mansion, a unique venue with many obstacles, in Bryn Athyn, PA. We met Feastivities at one of the venue's open house nights and were interested to learn more. We appreciated the professionalism and attention to detail that Feastivities showed us from this point forward. We worked closely with Dan at Feastivities and he truly helped make our day special.

Soon after, we went to a tasting to evaluate Feastivities against 2 other possibilities. The tasting was a wonderful experience at the home office and it could not have gone any better. After working closer and really evaluating what Feastivities was offering we felt more than comfortable going with them. All that was left was the planning and execution.

Dan helped us prepare, organize, and even soothe some of our concerns we had along the way. As with any wedding there is tremendous planning along the way and this team was always ready to help and solution-based. Once our day approached we were not worried at all. Not a care in the world on our day because of their help. Practice truly makes perfect with Feastivities and Dan was stellar. Even some of our guests took time to remark on what an excellent job this team did in a challenging venue. We would recommend Feastivities to anyone for any event. Special shout-out to Andrew for doing such a wonderful job serving the bride and groom. However, I also would like to emphasize that the whole team was wonderful.

Thanks again - We are so appreciative - Matt and Elizabeth

Sent on 03/11/2010

Kate · Married on 10/24/2009

Working with Feastivities was great - their food was delicious and beautiful!! They really took care to bring our vision to life and everything was wonderful - down to the signature cocktail butlered during the cocktail hour! Our guests were raving about the food.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Rebecca · Married on 10/17/2009

Absolutely fantastic. Food tasted great, looked great. Bernice was amazingly helpful with all aspects of the wedding, including all rentals, etc. Very flexible, worked with us!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2009

Everything was fantastic from start to finish. Bernice was a huge help!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Theresa · Married on 07/17/2009

Everything was wonderful!! The staff always had something in my and my husbands hand. We didn't have to do a thing!! Our wedding was exactly how I had always dreamed! Feastivities is worth EVERY penny!!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Arbella · Married on 04/05/2009

Feastivities was amazing throughout the entire process. My contact was there for me to answer every call (which were more than once a day by the end) and provide me with helpful suggestions on ways to cut costs without losing out on too much. Leila was at Cairnwood hours before I made it, preparing the site and having everything ready for me so all I had to do was get dressed and walk down the aisle. The transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner were seamless thanks to the wonderful staff. I heard not one complaint the entire night! The food was delicious, and the manner in which it was displayed was unique and eye-catching. I just wish I’d eaten more than a few appetizers the entire night!

Sent on 05/06/2009
  • W

Brooke · Married on 10/18/2008

Feastivities was amazing!! The quality of food was top notch. We are still getting compliments from our wedding guests about how excellent the food was and how well it was displayed and delivered to the tables. They were very aware of a peanut allergy and even called the chef towards the end of the ceremony when the allergic child ate something that we had to verify was peanut free. I would use them again for any event!!!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Diane · Married on 10/29/2016

This caterer was exceptional in dealing with the brides food allergy - eggs! They researched all ingredients, tailored the menu to suit the bride's dietary restrictions and the food was exceptional! This is harder to accomplish than it may appear as the bride has anaphylaxis to egg and has not eaten anything that was not prepared by her or her mother in over 10 years. We got through the entire day with no issues and wedding guests raved about the food! Clear success!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

Karen and the staff at Feastivities Events were fantastic to work with! Feastivities came highly recommended from a recently married friend, and they actually helped us find our venue. They were incredibly flexible and responsive when it came to planning the menu (including accounting for guests with eating restrictions and kids, and accommodating our seasonal requests), and they made figuring out the logistics of the event so much easier as well! The food was DELICIOUS (I wish I had sat down to eat more!), and the staff made sure the groom and I were well taken care of at all times. Moreover, during the lead-up, there were always helpful reminders (in the middle of the planning storm) that kept us on track for important deadlines. Thanks Karen!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2014

I'm not even sure where to start with my review for Feastivities! They were the second vendor we booked, after deciding on our venue at Cairnwood Estate. We decided that Feastivities was definitely the way to go - if only because of the amazing amount of food and choices we could offer to our guests!

Food was definitely top priority for our wedding and we wanted to do something different than standard wedding food. Feastivities did not disappoint! All of our guests complimented us on the food.

We decided to go with short plates from chef stations in order to give people a lot of options. We couldn't believe the variety we were able to offer to our guests and it was appreciated by everyone.

We worked mainly with Megan Casey during our planning and she was fantastic! She replied quickly to any of our emails and helped us decide the best way to lay everything out and work with the space we had.

Early in our planning, we got to do a tasting at Feastivities, and that was an extremely fun experience all on it's own! We tried all kinds of hors d'ouvres, short plates, and desserts, and that gave us a clear vision of what we wanted our menu to be. They were extremely accommodating for any changes we wanted to make.

At our wedding, the staff was incredible. They brought a plate of hors d'ouvres to the wedding party after the ceremony. They brought food to some of the older guests that had trouble walking up to the stations. They also assigned a staff member to our table to bring us our meals and drinks and anything we needed. I ate more than most brides probably do at their weddings, and i'm regretting not finishing my dish of pasta that I had gotten, but that's only because all of the food was so delicious!!

I am so glad we decided to use Feastivities as our wedding caterer. They did an amazing job, and I couldn't have had such a perfect wedding day without them!! I would absolutely recommend them to any future brides!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/03/2014

We worked with Feastivities for our wedding reception at the Moorestown Community House, and they were phenomenal. On the event setup/coordination side, I didn't want to have myself, my husband, our wedding party, parents, etc. to have to do anything but enjoy the day, and once we dropped everything off at the venue, Feastivities took care of all setup and coordination of our reception with the rest of our vendors. When we walked into the ballroom after our wedding ceremony it was so great to see how lovely everything looked and how well everything had come together.

On the food side, we were really happy with how the cocktail hour and meal turned out as well. From the signature cocktails, to the main course, to the s'mores station, they knocked it out of the park. We had a tasting before we booked them, and were able to make some decisions about what we liked at that time. Everything came together from there. One classy touch in terms of serving: several of our guests commented on how nice it was that Feastivities' servers served the ENTIRE table at once. Overall, it was a great experience! Recommend them!

Sent on 05/15/2014
  • lks2008

Lydia · Married on 08/23/2008

All night long I was receiving compliments for both the food and professional service from this company. Everyone was extremely helpful and flexible both in the planning stages and the day of. We used Laurie- who is the best! Very organized, down to earth. And the food turned out delicious- gorgeous presentation!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Gina · Married on 01/14/2017

We really enjoyed our experience with Feastivities. Hannah and Annie were a pleasure to work with, very responsive, and had great recommendations. We were aiming for something a bit non-traditional -- more of a party vibe -- and they nailed it with the stations, food carts, cocktail hour, etc. The food was excellent -- lots of compliments there. I only wish I took the time to eat more of it!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2016

Feastivities Events wass the exclusive caterer for our venue and was our one-stop shop for catering, wedding planning, etc. They arranged for linens, coordinated our floor plan, coordinated the ceremony, included a list of bakeries to choose from for our wedding cake which was included in the catering package, and so much more. It was so convenient having one person to contact for all of those things and most importantly the food was delicious. We opted not to go with a formal sit down dinner and their chef carts option was amazing. Kept the party going without that awkward lull that usually happens during a sit down dinner. The tasting was great and they were very responsive. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/08/2014

Amazing in every way!! They catered our wedding at the Stotesbury Mansion last week and I'm so pleased with everything!!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2013

Feastivities was great to have caterer our wedding. The food was fantastic, the staff was very helpful, and the service was great. Our guests loved the h'orderves so much that people kept waiting by the kitchen to get to taste everything. The h'orderves rarely made it across the room before the trays were empty.

We had chosen to do the family style dinner and not only was it received well by our guests, we loved it too. The food was great and the staff made sure that we both had everything we needed at all times. We were very happy with Feastivities.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Sherry · Married on 03/30/2013

When our daughter got engaged she wanted a unique intimate venue with vintage decor and outstanding food service. We met Danielle when we toured the Stotesbury Mansion a year before the wedding and learned that the caterer, Feastivities, offered stations style small plate service. Lindsey and Dan never looked anywhere else. Danielle and the entire staff from Feastivities worked closely with us. We were blown away by the tasting with Chef Murphy to finalize the menu. My husband and I were happy to have every detail coordinated. We just had to show up for a fabulous event. Our guests could not have been happier with the outstanding food and service. "Best wedding ever" was all we heard.
    We cannot thank Festivities enough-they are exceptional

Sent on 04/04/2013