Feastivities Events Reviews

102 | Philadelphia, PA

102 Reviews for Feastivities Events

• Ashley

Ashley Monticello · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing and Friendly Caterers!

This is a little late of a review but my fiancé and I were supposed to get married at Cairnwood Estate but we had to change our venue for multiple reasons. While still working with Cairnwood, we worked with Lauren G. from Festivities and she was amazing and incredible! She was so incredibly thoughtful and worked through every single detail and idea with me and my fiancé. She was on top of everything and super responsive. We did end up going to the tasting which was MIND BLOWING. Lauren made delicious custom fall cocktails for us ( I keep trying to remember what she made because I want to copy it, it was SO good) and she even took the time out to make custom Harry Potter themed menus for the tasting to match our theme and I was almost crying! The pastry chef even went above and beyond to make us custom Harry Potter themed desserts that were not on the catering menu and I wanted to cry again! The people at Feastivities are incredible and kind people. Its honestly unfortunate we had to change venues and in turn, have to not have them as our caterers (it was honestly a very heartbreaking thing for me), but I'm telling you, you MUST hire them. They are truly awesome and provide such a great experience!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Diestelkamp · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing Caterer

Delicious food, amazing service, and so organized and understanding as we had to make adjustments due to covid. The food was beautiful and most importantly delicious. They have a wonderful variety, were so helpful and communicative throughout, and worked closely with us and our coordinator to make the entire evening flow so smoothly. I’d work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Anne Merrill · Married on 06/05/2020

Owen and Feastivities A+ from a retired teacher

Owen made planning and executing a great wedding day at Thousand Acre Farm in Delaware enjoyable. He helped us adhere to our budget, was there for tasting and planning, and even stayed to clean up. Food was hot and presented beautifully. The servers were polite and strived for accuracy and happiness for the bride and groom as well as our guests. Well done!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Carmen · Married on 02/15/2020

Caterer of Choice

If you want good food, great staff, and an amazing time at your venue, then Feastivities Catering is your choice. Owen Hutchison was our contact from the beginning, and it was clear that we chose well. Owen satisfied all of our needs, promptly answered our questions and saw the entire event through from beginning to end. My wife and I cannot say enough positive things about the experience and highly recommend Owen and Feastivities to anyone that wants a quality caterer with amazing food.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Robia · Married on 12/07/2019

Did a great job with our unique venue!

We were so happy that we went with Feastivities Events for our wedding! Caroline was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire planning process. Our venue was a little unique in its size and function and Caroline and the rest of the team did a great job working within the space. The waitstaff was wonderful and our “shadow” Nicole was so nice and made sure we were taken care of the entire night. Our food was delicious and everything was wonderful from start to finish! Thank you Caroline and the entire Team at Feastivities!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Piatkowski · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible food, incredible staff!

Working with Feastivities and Offshoots! (accompanying florist) was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Bernice was my coordinator with Feastivities. She is so kind, knowledgable, responsive, and knows how to get things done! She was a vital part of our wedding planning process.

All of our guests continuously commented on how delicious the food was. Feastivities' hor dourves are unique, tastey, not messy (important detail for wedding food), and aesthetic. We got to visit the Feastivities building a few months prior to our wedding and do a taste test of everything, which was a lot of fun. Also, Feastivities allows you to bring your own alcohol for the wedding. My family/friends aren't big drinkers, so this can save you money.

The staff is extremely flexible, accommodating, and professional. One detail that really stood out is that they assigned an awesome young women to just care after myself (bride) and my groom all evening. She would politely check on us and make sure everything was to our liking. My husband said he felt like a king! It was a personal touch that made the night really special for us.

Finally, Feastivities works with Bredenbeck's Bakery to do your cake. That bakery is outstanding!

Overall, I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Feastivities. I highly recommend them, and the vendors they work with, to any bride.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Maddy K · Married on 04/27/2019

5 Star Service!

Feastivities catered our wedding at The Washington at Yellow Springs on April 27, 2019. Owen was our event manager, and he did a phenomenal job throughout the wedding planning process. Owen brought our wedding vision to life while ensuring that we were able to stay within our budget. All of our questions were always answered within the same day, and Owen was always able to accommodate our requests. I was honestly nervous that something would be forgotten because Owen’s organization and attention to detail seemed too good to be true. Fortunately this was not the case, and our entire wedding ran so smoothly!

Since we wanted a more laid-back vibe, we opted for stations instead of a sit down meal. We were able to offer our guests 5 entree choices plus a plated salad, and all of our guests raved about the food and service throughout the night. At the end of the night, the event staff helped to organize our sparkler send off and made sure that all of our personal items were packed into our cars which was a huge relief.

Owen and the Feastivities staff made sure that our day was beyond special. I would hire them again in a second and highly recommend Feastivites to anyone who is planning a wedding in the Philadelphia area.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Sara · Married on 03/30/2019

They thought of everything!

I worked with Caroline, and she was fantastic! I'm a godawful planner, and she thought of anything and everything I didn't think to ask for. I'm a very busy person (aren't we all?) and am the worst at answering and receiving phone calls, and she put everything together almost entirely through email. She was on site all night to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Our waitress Izzy was a godsend. I swear she just popped out of the woodwork every time we needed something, and our glasses were never empty the whole night. The food was delicious as well! My new husband and I were delighted when we saw that the stir fry was served in little single serve woks! It seems like such a trivial thing to be excited about, but those little touches really made it all that more special. I could not be more thrilled with what Feastivities brought to the table- literally! Plus, their packages include a cake from Bredenbeck's which we got to personalize of course, and it was divine!

Sent on 03/31/2019

mark kearney · Married on 01/26/2019

Great Food! Very Flexible!!

Jessica and Team did a great job with planning our catering for our wedding. We wanted a cocktail reception rather than a sitdown dinner... and Feastivities was totally prepared to be creative and help us tailor our wedding to what we wanted :) It turned out amazing.

BTW - The personal tasting is such a beautiful experience with wine and sampling all the food. Definitely recommend it!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

TINA FINCH · Married on 07/28/2018

Great Food! Great Service!

Amazing food, not your typical wedding fare. The team was really great and they allowed my daughter and fiance to have a tasting before deciding on the menu.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

Feastivities Events was our caterer of choice for our wedding at Greystone. Bernice was our event producer and she was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have put together the wedding without her. There were few parts of the whole day that Bernice didn't help out with. Truly more than I ever expected. In addition to all of her help, the food was absolutely amazing! We had several guests rave that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. After our tasting, I knew that I needed to eat more of our passed appetizers on the actual day (they really were that good!). Bernice made sure we had a tray of food near us at all times during pictures, as well as someone to make sure we always had a drink. There also was more serving staff with Feastivities than any caterer that we looked into. This was important to us since we didn't want people waiting forever for their food! Dinner was served quickly and people were out dancing in now time. Another thing I noticed was that more people ate the desserts since feastivities had servers moving throughout the estate with slices of cake and their adorable mini ice cream cones. Everything was so perfect and beyond what I ever thought it could be! Our wedding of over 200 people went off flawlessly and I honestly cannot rave enough!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Brandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Everyone commented on how incredible the food was the entire night! They went above and beyond to ensure that the food was tailored to our guests and our likes. Also with Feastivities came Jessica, who was amazing in guiding us through the process, answering dozens of emails daily and helping us organize everything. But more than that, on the rehearsal and the big day, Jessica went ABOVE AND BEYOND to manage a large and boisterous family all while ensuring that I as the bride had no idea that anything was amiss. She was awesome and kept everything and everyone where they were supposed to be at each step of the way.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Linda · Married on 03/04/2017

The Feastivities team is such a great group. Hannah and Annie were wonderful to work with. They were super flexible with me living far away in terms of making appointments to meet with them. We had our wedding at the Stotesbury Mansion in early March, and everything went so smooth the entire day. We were worried about the flow of things between the ceremony, to turning the place into cocktail hour, to having 140 people be able to fit in the ballroom for big announcements and dances, the flow of the buffet stations, etc. but trust them, they know what they were doing, and our guests had an amazing time! Guests actually mentioned they loved and preferred the flow of this wedding (not having assigned seats) to traditional assign seated weddings as they were able to inter-mingle with so many people throughout the night. The food between the appetizers and buffet stations were excellent. We had a steak station, seared tuna station, and a pad thai station and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food and no one was hungry by the end of the night! The coffee bar and extra cake pops in addition to the wedding cake was also a nice touch, adding more variety for people to choose from. The staff the day of were so great! Maddy especially was so kind and was there to make sure me and my husband, immediate family were well nourished between food and drink throughout the night. Thank you Festivities for going above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Highly recommend Feastivities for any event! Bernice and Owen were there every step of the way and were so easy to work with. The food was phenomenal, everyone is still raving about it!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jenine · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with the Feastivities team, to plan our wedding with The Stotesbury Mansion was a very enjoyable experience. Hannah was always helpful, willing to answer our questions and responded to us in a timely manner. Her team took care of anything and everything that I can think of for our special day and coordinated with many of our outside vendors (floral, DJ, etc.). The food, drinks, and service was simply amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend or use them again in the future. Thank you so much for making our favorite day so easy and special.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Ricardo · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot thank Feastivities enough for truly excelling at our wedding reception held in the Stotesbury mansion (September 2016). The chef mastered the Piedmontese affair I envisioned, including my request for 'baci di dama' (traditional hazelnut cookies filled with dark chocolate from nonna's region) that turned out not only authentic but also scrumptious! I was really impressed. The Chilean, Mid-Atlantic, and French Canadian details resulted perfect as well! Italian wedding receptions are all about food, so I loved Feastivities' personalized approach to designing the whole menu, with a result that was unbelievable and guests raved about. Working with Karen first, then with Hannah and her team (Owen and Antoinette) was a pleasure. (Thank you!!!) You don't even need a wedding planner with all the attention and thought that Feastivities puts into your wedding. Everyone is incredibly professional and at the same time you feel it is friends who are helping you with every special detail (well beyond just catering). Finally we wanted to say that Janine was an absolute sweetheart during the whole reception, making sure that we had everything we needed, including samples of all the cocktail-hour hors d'œuvres and the different layers of the cake. Choosing Feastivities will be the best decision for your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Aria · Married on 09/17/2016

After using Festivities for our wedding at the Stotesbury Mansion in Philadelphia this past September, I cannot say enough good things about them. We worked specifically with Hannah, who helped us along every step of the way, and I attribute all of her expertise and assistance throughout the entire process to making our special day feel so memorable and so personalized. Festivities made sure that both of us felt comfortable with everything that was being decided on in each step of the planning process, from the tasting menu, down to our signature cocktails served at the reception. Almost every single guest we've talked to afterwards couldn't stop raving about the wedding, and more specifically about how great the quality the food was, especially with an event with 100 people. I would absolutely choose to book Festivities again!

Sent on 10/10/2016

allyson · Married on 06/18/2016

I worked with Hannah Dann, she was amazing. I did not want a typical dinner service but created a 7 course tasting menu paired with wines. Not only were they able to accommodate this, but the result exceeded my expectations. It was a most impressive rehearsal dinner for 34 guests. The staff served perfect formal service, which reflected well of the hostess ( me).Needless to say that every bit of food consumed was delicious! They helped me create an amazing event!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

jan · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot give a higher recommendation to Feastivities and our coordinator Hannah. The hoped for beautiful weather for an outside wedding turned out to be a horrific rainstorm. Hannah and her staff were totally flexible and immediately able to prepare everything inside in a very professional manner, with everything turning out just as lovely as it would have been outside. The food was incredible and so delicious - all our guests raved. As the mother of the bride, Hannah was always there to ask if anything was wanted or needed by the family, and to provide a drink or plate of food while pictures were being taken and throughout the evening. I completely credit them with making sure this event went smoothly, especially as the weather turned out so differently from what had been expected. I cannot recommend Feastivities and Hannah's services highly enough. If you're looking for a top quality, highly professional caterer serving the most excellent food at a very fair price,your search will end by using the services provided by Hannah and Feastivities.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Bernice has been so easy and wonderful so far. Not only is their food amazing but I feel completely at ease knowing that she will be overseeing all the details of the reception.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

From the initial consultation to the tasting, Feastivities was an absolute dream to work with. They made sure every single detail was perfect, even when one of our shuttles forgot to pickup guests at a hotel, they allowed us to extend the cocktail hour so our guests would not miss out. Our guests told us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. We had short ribs, chicken pot pie, grilled Caesar salad, chocolate chip cookies and milk in little milk jugs. We cannot say enough good things. Thank you Megan and Feastivities for the perfect day!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cathy · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Feastivities to cater our wedding at the Stotesbury Mansion. They were so great to work with! Our consultant Karen was with us every step of the planning and truly helped our vision become a reality. The food was delicious, I wish I could eat it everyday. I heard nothing but positive remarks about the food from our guests, especially the mac and cheese stations which people are still talking about. The staff was very helpful and made sure I had everything I needed throughout the night. I highly recommend Feastivities.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Feastivities is a professional well oiled machine. When the event planner at my venue seemed to go off the deep end, Bernice and Hannah stepped up and made sure I did not have to stress. I completely credit them with making sure my event went smoothly! I planned my wedding from out of town and they were always flexible on meeting with me when I was in town and rapidly replied to my emails. As the bride I must admit I didn't get to eat much on the wedding day, but the food was AMAZING at the tasting and every guest raved about it! A nice touch was that they assigned a waitress to each my husband and I, so every time I even thought about needing an appetizer or a drink they were already on it!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Thien · Married on 09/18/2015

I had the opportunity to work with Doug and Meghan for catering and Melissa and Jim from offshoots. They were all very very wonderful. Reaponds quickly, worked with with me on the details I wanted, everything was great! The food was so good that I saw our guests cleaning their plates empty! I didn't do that myself at other weddings I've been to. People love the food and were so impressed with the food including a guest that works in a catering business. Everyone also loved the smore station. Our shadow person was also very attentive to us when we are out taking pictures. They truly have a remarkable taste for flavor. Just Absolutely excellent service and food! That says a lot from someone who thinks American food is boring with guests who are also very critical of food!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Kevin · Married on 07/10/2015

Feastivities is the absolute best! They worked our wedding, and from the staff to the food everything was AMAZING!

Sent on 08/03/2015