Fearless & Bella Reviews

Fearless & Bella 5
Fearless & Bella 6
Fearless & Bella 7

Sylvia · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Nancy and Ann were awesome! My daughter looked so beautiful for prom. She received so many compliments. Her make up was beautiful thanks to Nancy and her hair was perfect thanks to Ann. We will definitely be back for future events. Nancy and Ann are the best!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah Cole · Married on 06/22/2019

Would absolutely recommend!

Nancy and her team were so accommodating! We added a few extra bridesmaids for makeup at the last minute and Nancy reworked the schedule so quickly for us. She also answered all of my questions and concerns! For my trial, the artists came to my house which was really convenient. I loved my final look, and my mom and bridesmaids were really happy too. I would absolutely recommend Fearless & Bella!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2019

Nancy is the best!

Nancy in amazing! I had a trial with another MUA initially, but wasn't crazy about how things turned out. I'm so glad I found Nancy! I had my makeup trial on a very rainy day - my makeup actually got rained on and still stayed put! Highly recommend!! She did an excellent job on my wedding day makeup, as well as my mom and MIL's!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Wilson · Married on 06/15/2019

So easy and so wonderful

I didn't know where to begin for wedding hair and makeup, since all of my friends had their weddings outside of Chicago. Nancy and the Fearless and Bella team were amazing. Nancy is fantastic to work with. Super friendly and responsive. She set us up with one makeup artist and one hair stylist but explained to me what kind of changes in our lineup would merit adding more. The pricing is really fair and the quality of her team's work is amazing. I worked with Mary and Marjorie and they are INCREDIBLE! They both came to my house in Morton Grove (outside of the city) for a trial and they were really friendly and happy to try whatever I wanted. I'm indecisive so I really needed time to sit with my trial look to decide how I felt about it. Nancy checked in and passed my feedback along to Mary and Marjorie and both were more than happy to make adjustments on our wedding day. Marjorie even said she bought some new products to use with me after reading my feedback, which I thought was so sweet and ended up being SO worth it! They were flexible when I needed to rearrange my bridesmaid order and I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Fearless & Bella 8
    Fearless & Bella 9
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Joseph · Married on 05/26/2019

INCREDIBLE Hair and Makeup stylists

Nancy and her team at Fearless & Bella were absolutely incredible! Of EVERY wedding vendor that we were working with in advance (12+!) Nancy was the MOST accommodating, helpful, responsive and professional. She answered all of my questions, customized the services to my needs and reassured me when I was worried about things. On the day of, her staff was amazing - showed up on time with ALL of the items we could need, they were friendly, fun, and flexible - especially when we had some bridesmaid changes. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, and Nancy made sure that I (the bride) had the PERFECT hair and makeup. I cannot recommend them more highly - they are amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Mimi

Miriam · Married on 05/03/2019

She was great at my makeup! Super nice and friendly!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Lisett · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceeding Expectations!

These ladies were great to work with! They went beyond my expectations! So happy with how my hair and makeup turned out!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Hill · Married on 04/27/2019

The time of my life experience!

Nancy from Fearless and Bella is amazing! Her team and herself have done the best makeup I’ve ever had. Not only is she talented but she is professional, punctual, and very sweet! They helped make the time of my life experience come to light. If you want great makeup and great service here in the Chicagoland area this is who to go to!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Aida

Aida Yabes · Married on 04/15/2019

I was incredibly impressed

I was so pleased with the way Nancy was able to capture my wedding look for the day. I love wearing makeup and like to go with the more subtle look. She was able to do that and much more. Amazing work!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Fearless & Bella 10

Bushra Salamah · Married on 04/14/2019

Traditional Henna Party & Wedding hairstyle

Absolutely grateful and thankful to have been able to work with Kim! She understood what I envisioned and made it a reality. Kim and Nancy are a great team, and I was so glad I chose you ladies to be a part of my special day.

Sent on 05/28/2019

K · Married on 11/21/2018

Although this wasn't my wedding day - my makeup was FLAWLESS! I looked like a cover girl - no joke. The service was wonderful and I feel like Nancy really worked some magic. I highly recommend Fearless & Bella for any occasion. Thanks so much! Now I really can't wait to get married!

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • Maria

Maria L · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Artists, Lovely Ladies

I had the pleasure of working with Nancy and Mary for my wedding. I am SO happy to have found these amazing women!

Nancy, the owner, did my makeup. She is so dedicated to her craft and works hard to make sure her client is happy. I scheduled multiple trials with Nancy because at first I wasn't sure of my desired look. At both trials, Nancy did an amazing job! She listens to her clients and knows how to enhance their natural beauty.

Mary is a miracle worker - I have super long and thick hair and Mary beautifully completed my desired style (tight yet messy bun). The morning of my wedding, I decided I wanted my face framing layers to be shorter and she took out her shears without hesitation.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Fearless & Bella 11

katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Hair and Make Up

Nancy, Kimberly, Amanda, and Safaa all did an amazing job on hair and make up for my bridal party and me! All night we received compliments on how gorgeous our hair and make up. Nancy was great to work with from the beginning and was very patient with my questions! The team was very organized and punctual! Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • F

Fadya · Married on 10/14/2018

Flawless hair and professional service

I loved working with Kim and Nancy! Kim did an amazing job on my hair for my henna and wedding. I enjoyed the hair trials too. Kim was patient and had ideas on how to achieve the look I wanted. She also did a great job at working with my various hair accessories. My henna veil was very heavy and I'm glad that Kim was able to secure it so that it stayed put without any issues. My henna hair stayed put throughout two complicated outfit changes and head pieces!

I was also in love with my wedding hair, which also stayed put all day. The morning of, I asked Kim to make sure my hair comb and veil sat lower than they did at the hair trial. I'm sure it was a bit difficult given that I have a lot of hair, but Kim was able to make my bun smaller so that my hair comb sat where I wanted it.

While I personally had a good friend do my makeup, all of my bridesmaids had Nancy do their makeup. They all looked fabulous!

Another great reason why I recommend Fearless and Bella: they are timely and professional. They sent me a day-of time line that had all of my ladies on a schedule to ensure everyone was ready on time. THAT WAS HUGE!!! The last thing you need the day of your wedding is everyone running late because hair and makeup is taking too long. This team works quickly and efficiently, without sacrificing the quality of service.

I would gladly hire this team again for beauty services.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Fearless & Bella 12
    Fearless & Bella 13
    Fearless & Bella 14

Hannah Niequist · Married on 10/13/2018

Kim - Master of Vintage Hollywood Waves!

I chose Kim from Fearless and Bella to be my bridal hair stylist and I couldn't be happier! I searched long and hard for a hair stylist that could do vintage Hollywood waves plus regular bridal hairstyles. Kim is exactly that! She is trained in vintage Hollywood waves by Mustafa Avci, while also being a master of other hairstyles such as updos, braids, etc.

I knew from my hair trial that Kim was very sweet and punctual, and she continued to be exactly that the day of the wedding. She did a phenomenal job on my hair, I received so many compliments on my perfect vintage waves. Kim was also so helpful for those in my bridal party that weren't sure how they wanted to do their hair, as well as the flower girls.

I didn't get a chance to meet Nancy, the owner of Fearless and Bella, but she was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Fearless and Bella, especially Kim, to any brides out there!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience!

Hiring Fearless & Bella was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Nancy was so easy to work with and completely understood my vision on how I wanted to look (which was not typical bridal). She was eager to make whatever little changes I wanted to perfect how I wanted to look for my hair and makeup. Nancy was also very responsive to any questions I had leading up to my big day and it was easy to schedule my trial! All of my friends who had their makeup done loved how they looked! My mother had never had professional makeup done before and was nervous but Nancy and her crew made her feel comfortable and her makeup was perfect! I would hire Fearless & Bella again to do my makeup and hair for any event I need in the future!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Claire Colmar · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you, Fearless and Bella!

I met Nancy at a wedding expo and immediately knew I wanted to use Fearless and Bella for my wedding hair & makeup. Nancy is incredibly sweet and responsive, and knows her stuff! I was incredibly happy with the work she (and Kim) did, not only myself, but my entire bridal party. Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and Nancy and Kim made us all feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. I felt like the value was spot on and I would recommend Fearless and Bella to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Fearless & Bella 15
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply gorgeous!

Fearless & Bella were fantastic from start to finish! I had a large bridal party and knew I wanted to keep things simple by doing hair and makeup with one vendor. Nancy was really accommodating and provided clear details, schedules, and information from booking to wedding day. All my bridesmaids and mom’s had rave reviews about their hair and makeup. They were extremely organized and came prepared with their own chairs and power strips, showed up on time, and were just a fun group to get ready with! Our makeup stylists were Laura and Nancy, hair stylists were Amanda and Kaedi. I personally had Nancy and Kaedi, both did an amazing job at both the trial and real deal. I would recommend Fearless & Bella to anyone looking for a reliable, talented, and well organized hair & makeup vendor!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Fearless & Bella 16
    Fearless & Bella 17
  • Jessika

Jessika · Married on 09/22/2018

amazing wedding make-up!

Nancy was AMAZING!! She listened to everything I asked and made myself and all my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful! Thank you for makign my day extra special!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Fearless & Bella 18

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience! Thank you Fearless & Bella!

I had the best experience with Fearless & Bella and would 100% recommend Nancy and her team to family and friends and would use again for any special occasions in the future.

Nancy was so great to work with - She really wants to make sure you look and feel your best and does not rush through the process and really LISTENS to what you want! I booked my wedding trial hair/makeup and I felt so confident after that I even booked her to do my wedding shower hair and makeup which was so worth it! She went above and beyond during the trial and tried TWO hairstyles on me since I was so indecisive. She has you provide detailed feedback and really listens to any concerns you have so she can perfect it for the wedding day!

The day of the wedding Nancy and Kristy did the hair/makeup for my wedding party, my mom, and myself. Everyone looked amazing! They schedule out the day in advance and allot more than enough time to perfect everyone’s looks. All of my bridesmaids had different hairstyles and everyone’s makeup looked awesome for pictures! Kristy really made sure my bridesmaids loved their looks, and even took the time to redo one of my bridesmaid’s hair who decided she wanted her styled a bit differently. My mom got her hair and makeup done by Nancy and again, she went above and beyond to make sure my mom felt confident (which was a tough task since my mom is so picky!).

I paid extra for Nancy to stay up until the ceremony for any touch ups I may have needed - I was a little nervous since it was a steep hourly rate but all I can is that it was TOTALLY worth every penny! She followed us to the ceremony location and literally went ABOVE and beyond. She followed us out for pictures and even if there was a slight hair out of place from the wind, she fixed it and even made sure my dress looked good since it was so windy out (like what hair and make-up artist does that for you?!). She knew exactly what would have bothered me in the pictures and made sure I looked my best and felt confident. As we waited in a room before the ceremony started after our pictures outside, she touched up my mom’s hair and touched up my hair and makeup so I was 100% good to go for the ceremony! Paying for touch ups up until the ceremony was the best decision I had ever made.

Thank you, Nancy and Kristy, for making my wedding party and myself feel beautiful on the wedding day! I am so happy I went with my gut instinct and booked with Fearless & Bella! Thank you for everything! I can’t wait to use for other special events in the future!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sara · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy and the team are amazing! I am so happy that I found/used them for my wedding. We had Mary and Marjorie and my bridesmaids and I have never felt or looked more beautiful. Mary made sure i was happy with my hairstyle and that my veil stayed in place. Marjorie was able to make my makeup looked better than the trial run and lasted all night! She even made sure to wash her hands after each lady. Would love to learn how to do my makeup like that all the time. #willpayformakeupclasses

Sent on 09/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy and her team are truly incredible! They were not only so kind but are so talented! Any picture or idea each girl had in mind they made it come to life! As a bride, Nancy made the planning process so simple and kept us all on schedule! I would recommend Nancy and her team to anyone! Thanks for making my day so special Nancy and for truly making me feel like a princess!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Fearless & Bella 19
    Fearless & Bella 20
    Fearless & Bella 21
    Fearless & Bella 22

Tara · Married on 08/11/2018

Worth every penny! Nancy and her team made my wedding day so special. They were accommodating, sweet, stayed on schedule, they even had to improvise the day of and shift things around when people were late. It was no stress because I knew the team could handle it, and they did! But most importantly, my hairstylist and makeup artist listened. They took my feedback from my trial and crushed it the day-of. Thank you Kim and Madison!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

I can not say enough good things and Nancy and her team. We had a large bridal party and I searched for a while before deciding on a company to suit all of us. I found Fearless & Bella on Instagram and after contacting Nancy, I knew instantly they were the one. She made it so easy to accommodate a large group and all of her girls handled it beautifully. I had 10 bridesmaids get their hair and make up done, and didn’t hear one complaint! We received so many compliments up and I happily send out the Fearless and Bella instagram to anyone who asks!

I highly recommend booking them for your next event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Fearless & Bella 23
    Fearless & Bella 24
    Fearless & Bella 25
    Fearless & Bella 26
    Fearless & Bella 27

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

In one word, amazing!! Nancy did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and each one of us looked amazing. People complimented us all night long. If I ever need any makeup services again I will use Nancy. She is professional, affordable, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2018