Fearless & Bella Reviews

Fearless & Bella 5
Fearless & Bella 6
Fearless & Bella 7

Sylvia · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Nancy and Ann were awesome! My daughter looked so beautiful for prom. She received so many compliments. Her make up was beautiful thanks to Nancy and her hair was perfect thanks to Ann. We will definitely be back for future events. Nancy and Ann are the best!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Mimi

Miriam · Married on 05/03/2019

She was great at my makeup! Super nice and friendly!

Sent on 09/24/2014

K · Married on 11/21/2018

Although this wasn't my wedding day - my makeup was FLAWLESS! I looked like a cover girl - no joke. The service was wonderful and I feel like Nancy really worked some magic. I highly recommend Fearless & Bella for any occasion. Thanks so much! Now I really can't wait to get married!

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • Maria

Maria L · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Artists, Lovely Ladies

I had the pleasure of working with Nancy and Mary for my wedding. I am SO happy to have found these amazing women!

Nancy, the owner, did my makeup. She is so dedicated to her craft and works hard to make sure her client is happy. I scheduled multiple trials with Nancy because at first I wasn't sure of my desired look. At both trials, Nancy did an amazing job! She listens to her clients and knows how to enhance their natural beauty.

Mary is a miracle worker - I have super long and thick hair and Mary beautifully completed my desired style (tight yet messy bun). The morning of my wedding, I decided I wanted my face framing layers to be shorter and she took out her shears without hesitation.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Fearless & Bella 8

katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Hair and Make Up

Nancy, Kimberly, Amanda, and Safaa all did an amazing job on hair and make up for my bridal party and me! All night we received compliments on how gorgeous our hair and make up. Nancy was great to work with from the beginning and was very patient with my questions! The team was very organized and punctual! Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • F

Fadya · Married on 10/14/2018

Flawless hair and professional service

I loved working with Kim and Nancy! Kim did an amazing job on my hair for my henna and wedding. I enjoyed the hair trials too. Kim was patient and had ideas on how to achieve the look I wanted. She also did a great job at working with my various hair accessories. My henna veil was very heavy and I'm glad that Kim was able to secure it so that it stayed put without any issues. My henna hair stayed put throughout two complicated outfit changes and head pieces!

I was also in love with my wedding hair, which also stayed put all day. The morning of, I asked Kim to make sure my hair comb and veil sat lower than they did at the hair trial. I'm sure it was a bit difficult given that I have a lot of hair, but Kim was able to make my bun smaller so that my hair comb sat where I wanted it.

While I personally had a good friend do my makeup, all of my bridesmaids had Nancy do their makeup. They all looked fabulous!

Another great reason why I recommend Fearless and Bella: they are timely and professional. They sent me a day-of time line that had all of my ladies on a schedule to ensure everyone was ready on time. THAT WAS HUGE!!! The last thing you need the day of your wedding is everyone running late because hair and makeup is taking too long. This team works quickly and efficiently, without sacrificing the quality of service.

I would gladly hire this team again for beauty services.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Fearless & Bella 9
    Fearless & Bella 10
    Fearless & Bella 11

Hannah Niequist · Married on 10/13/2018

Kim - Master of Vintage Hollywood Waves!

I chose Kim from Fearless and Bella to be my bridal hair stylist and I couldn't be happier! I searched long and hard for a hair stylist that could do vintage Hollywood waves plus regular bridal hairstyles. Kim is exactly that! She is trained in vintage Hollywood waves by Mustafa Avci, while also being a master of other hairstyles such as updos, braids, etc.

I knew from my hair trial that Kim was very sweet and punctual, and she continued to be exactly that the day of the wedding. She did a phenomenal job on my hair, I received so many compliments on my perfect vintage waves. Kim was also so helpful for those in my bridal party that weren't sure how they wanted to do their hair, as well as the flower girls.

I didn't get a chance to meet Nancy, the owner of Fearless and Bella, but she was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Fearless and Bella, especially Kim, to any brides out there!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience!

Hiring Fearless & Bella was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Nancy was so easy to work with and completely understood my vision on how I wanted to look (which was not typical bridal). She was eager to make whatever little changes I wanted to perfect how I wanted to look for my hair and makeup. Nancy was also very responsive to any questions I had leading up to my big day and it was easy to schedule my trial! All of my friends who had their makeup done loved how they looked! My mother had never had professional makeup done before and was nervous but Nancy and her crew made her feel comfortable and her makeup was perfect! I would hire Fearless & Bella again to do my makeup and hair for any event I need in the future!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Claire Colmar · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you, Fearless and Bella!

I met Nancy at a wedding expo and immediately knew I wanted to use Fearless and Bella for my wedding hair & makeup. Nancy is incredibly sweet and responsive, and knows her stuff! I was incredibly happy with the work she (and Kim) did, not only myself, but my entire bridal party. Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and Nancy and Kim made us all feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. I felt like the value was spot on and I would recommend Fearless and Bella to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Fearless & Bella 12
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply gorgeous!

Fearless & Bella were fantastic from start to finish! I had a large bridal party and knew I wanted to keep things simple by doing hair and makeup with one vendor. Nancy was really accommodating and provided clear details, schedules, and information from booking to wedding day. All my bridesmaids and mom’s had rave reviews about their hair and makeup. They were extremely organized and came prepared with their own chairs and power strips, showed up on time, and were just a fun group to get ready with! Our makeup stylists were Laura and Nancy, hair stylists were Amanda and Kaedi. I personally had Nancy and Kaedi, both did an amazing job at both the trial and real deal. I would recommend Fearless & Bella to anyone looking for a reliable, talented, and well organized hair & makeup vendor!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Fearless & Bella 13
    Fearless & Bella 14
  • Jessika

Jessika · Married on 09/22/2018

amazing wedding make-up!

Nancy was AMAZING!! She listened to everything I asked and made myself and all my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful! Thank you for makign my day extra special!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Fearless & Bella 15

Sara · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy and the team are amazing! I am so happy that I found/used them for my wedding. We had Mary and Marjorie and my bridesmaids and I have never felt or looked more beautiful. Mary made sure i was happy with my hairstyle and that my veil stayed in place. Marjorie was able to make my makeup looked better than the trial run and lasted all night! She even made sure to wash her hands after each lady. Would love to learn how to do my makeup like that all the time. #willpayformakeupclasses

Sent on 09/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy and her team are truly incredible! They were not only so kind but are so talented! Any picture or idea each girl had in mind they made it come to life! As a bride, Nancy made the planning process so simple and kept us all on schedule! I would recommend Nancy and her team to anyone! Thanks for making my day so special Nancy and for truly making me feel like a princess!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Fearless & Bella 16
    Fearless & Bella 17
    Fearless & Bella 18
    Fearless & Bella 19

Tara · Married on 08/11/2018

Worth every penny! Nancy and her team made my wedding day so special. They were accommodating, sweet, stayed on schedule, they even had to improvise the day of and shift things around when people were late. It was no stress because I knew the team could handle it, and they did! But most importantly, my hairstylist and makeup artist listened. They took my feedback from my trial and crushed it the day-of. Thank you Kim and Madison!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

I can not say enough good things and Nancy and her team. We had a large bridal party and I searched for a while before deciding on a company to suit all of us. I found Fearless & Bella on Instagram and after contacting Nancy, I knew instantly they were the one. She made it so easy to accommodate a large group and all of her girls handled it beautifully. I had 10 bridesmaids get their hair and make up done, and didn’t hear one complaint! We received so many compliments up and I happily send out the Fearless and Bella instagram to anyone who asks!

I highly recommend booking them for your next event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Fearless & Bella 20
    Fearless & Bella 21
    Fearless & Bella 22
    Fearless & Bella 23
    Fearless & Bella 24

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

In one word, amazing!! Nancy did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and each one of us looked amazing. People complimented us all night long. If I ever need any makeup services again I will use Nancy. She is professional, affordable, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Fearless & Bella 25

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

I spent days reading numerous reviews and scrolling through Instagram photos trying to find the perfect makeup artist/hairstylist. It wasn’t until I found Fearless and Bella that all my worries melted away! From the moment I reached out to Nancy, my questions through email were answered promptly and she was accommodating to my requests and last minute changes. Nancy did the makeup for me and a few of my bridesmaids. Nancy really listens when you tell her your ideas and she takes great pride in her work. She made all of us feel so beautiful! Marjorie worked alongside Nancy and did the makeup for one of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. She’s awesome! They each were so happy with the results. I felt so fortunate to have Mary as my hairstylist. She was personable, patient, and is so talented at styling hair. She was able to create unique and beautiful styles that suited me and my bridesmaid’s individual tastes. I could not be happier with Nancy and her amazing team. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments! I highly recommend Fearless and Bella to any bride!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Candace · Married on 06/10/2018

So thankful for Nancy’s talent.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Fearless & Bella 26
    Fearless & Bella 27
    Fearless & Bella 28

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the best time working with Fearless and Bella for my wedding! Nancy was extremely responsive to my emails and quick to respond too! I was amazed to received a reply to my initial inquiry only about an hour or two after submitting an inquiry via the website in the evening. Nancy was also extremely accommodating to all my last minute changes and requests! Thank you Nancy! My hair and make up stylist was Kim. She does AMAZING work! I was so happy with the result of my trial and even more happy with the result of my wedding look! She really does pay attention to the details and even gave me some skill and make up advice which I appreciated! In addition to Kim, I also had Mary, Safaa and Marjorie styling my bridesmaids, and family. They all did an amazing job as well! Overall, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Giovanna · Married on 06/02/2018

Nancy was truly a pleasure to work with! She was flexible with my trial date when a family emergency came up and was prompt on our wedding day. She made us all look even more beautiful but still like ourselves. The makeup lasted all night (even though I had a cold!) and felt light on our faces - a big deal since most of us do not usually wear full or any makeup. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Mallory · Married on 05/19/2018

Nancy was great! She was very down to earth and flexible! Super great value, you can't beat her prices for the services you get.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2018

Madison was so great to work with! She did both my make-up and hair for a branding photoshoot that I did and everything was perfect! I absolutely loved my make-up and my hair. Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Fearless & Bella 29

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Nancy & her team over to get 9 girls ready for my wedding. They were all a lot of fun and did an excellent job. We all looked flawless and I couldn't have been happier with the results! I would highly recommend Fearless & Bella. Nancy is very responsive and helpful in coordinating changes that had to happen. I have nothing but nice things to say and would highly recommend them for your wedding/event!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2018

The Fearless & Bella team was absolutely AMAZING! My bridesmaids could not stop raving about how beautiful they felt and how amazing the team was. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018