FDP Studios Reviews

FDP Studios 4
FDP Studios 5
  • Dani

Dani Groton · Married on 09/16/2019

BOOK THEM! You won't be disappointed!

FDP is amazing! Ken and Lisa did an exceptional job with our engagement shoot and our wedding. They are very client-oriented and wanted to get an in-depth idea of what me and my husband wanted from our photos. We ended up meeting with them and discussing our photo Do's and Dont's and had a few phone calls to touch base on our preferences for wedding portraits. Besides asking us what style of photos and locations we liked, Ken and Lisa also gave us great tips on how to pose without looking awkward (that was a huge concern of mine, since I am uncomfortable being photographed usually). Our photos came out beautifully, and the wedding party all commented on how efficient Ken and Lisa were at taking portraits after the wedding. They were fun to work with too, and coordinated easily with all of our other vendors. They also offer really amazing package deals, so we were able to get our parents gift albums as part of our wedding package.
    Truly, I cannot say enough positive things about FDP Studios - we plan to come back to them for any and all of our professional photo needs!

FDP Studios 6
    FDP Studios 7
    FDP Studios 8
    Sent on 09/16/2019

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor and pleasure to work with you and Daniel, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Carrie Jankow Levesque · Married on 05/05/2019

Excellent!

Lisa and Ken are not only wedding photographers! They did my daughters Sweet Sixteen and the pictures came out beautifully! They are very professional and they are everything that you want for your special event. They are a lot of fun and easy to work with. I will definitely see them again in 3 years for my other daughters Sweet 16!

FDP Studios 9
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Annie Cwick · Married on 03/30/2019

Love Our Photographers!!

We are so glad we chose FDP Studios to do our wedding day photography! Ken and Lisa are incredibly talented and extremely creative. Our photos were amazing and the photo album Lisa designed for us truly captured the magic of the day!! They were very easy to communicate with and went above and beyond by scouting out the best locations for the wedding and reception photos a week in advance - which saved us a lot of time on the big day. They are so much fun to work with and we would highly recommend them over and over!

Sent on 09/29/2019

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Annie! We had the best time working with you, Steve, and your wonderful family & friends!

Leyla · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful pictures, Professional Photographers

Ken and Lisa at FDP Studios are AMAZING! So professional and responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages. They really work with you to make sure you are happy with every step of the process. Transparent prices, and I received my pictures back within 2 weeks of the wedding, and the prints/physical album within a month of the wedding. I have received so many compliments about the quality of the pictures. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone.

FDP Studios 10
    Sent on 03/15/2019

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Chris are a wonderful couple and your family and friends are awesome! We had a great time working with all of you and hope to see you in the future!
  • Maxine

Maxine Younes · Married on 02/09/2019

Incredible

FDP Studios made the whole experience painless. Which is great when planning a wedding, we all know how stressful it can be. You do not need to worry about a thing with Ken and Lisa, they have it covered. When I was searching for photographers I looked on about every website known to man. I came across photographers who were very pushy and some who did not seem to have any interest at all in making a new client. When talking to both Ken and Lisa it was very relaxed and was just so easy to talk to them. They are punctual, professional, and patient. My photos came out amazing, beyond my expectations. When they tell you something they mean it; if they say you'll get your photos in 3 weeks they stick to it! For the service I received I am surprised I didn't pay more. Thank you again for all you have done for Rich and I. We can now look back at these beautiful photos for the rest of our lives.

FDP Studios 11
    FDP Studios 12
    FDP Studios 13
    FDP Studios 14
    Sent on 04/09/2019

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Rich are wonderful and we had a great time working with you and your families. Your reception was a BLAST! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing People and Even Better Photographers

Ken and Lisa were great from the first time we met them. They listened to what we wanted, made suggestions and then put together a proposal and back to us within a day. They showed us work they had done in the past and we were happy from the moment we saw their first epic shot. They are super easy going and up for anything and will guide you through taking photos if its your first time taking professional pictures. From our engagement session to the Wedding to the final product pictures and album everything was over and above what we expected and we loved everything. I would recommend them to everyone we know and plan to use them again in the future!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We had such a great time working with you, Nate and of course Brooke :) We hope to see you all again in the future!

Jackie · Married on 01/05/2019

Such a great experience

Ken and Lisa will not disappoint. They are both so wonderful to work with and very professional. Had a great fun time taking photos with them. They make the day very stress free. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2019

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! We loved working with you and Sam. Your smile and laugh are infectious! Hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

Ken & Lisa were the best hidden gem we didn’t know we needed! We got quotes and consults from SO many photographers & were just blown away by the professionalism and relatability to these two. They listened. Truuuuly listened to us from the very beginning. They took our vision and made it into something more than we could have ever dreamed of. I am so happy to have found FDP, they captured the best moments of my life perfectly!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our work. It was our pleasure to work with you, Justin, and your family and friends. Beautiful couple, beautiful event. We hope to work with you again in the future.
  • Nina

Nina Wandell · Married on 11/09/2018

More than photographers

From the initial meeting, we knew we didn't need to seek any other photographers. Ken and Lisa are honest, open and professional. What I really loved is how important our vision was to them. I truly believe our engagement and wedding photos are as great as they are because those two LOVE what they do and it shows. All of the guests at our wedding were commenting on Ken and Lisa's work ethic. They are such a joy to be around and a pleasure to work with. I titled this review more than photographers because after a year of working with them my husband and I would consider Ken and Lisa friends of ours. They are just downright good people who love what they do and have the clients best interest in mind from start to finish. Between their creativity, professionalism and passion for photography FDP in my book is the best photographer a Bride and Groom could ask for. Thank you FDP for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/18/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You and Steve are a great couple and made our jobs easy! We had a blast at your engagement session and knew the wedding would be even more fun (and it certainly was)! Thank you so much for the referral to Chris & Leyla, which is truly the best compliment a friend can give. Can't wait to see you there!

Crystal · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and Proggesional Photographers

I had the pleasure of having Ken and Lisa as my photographers for my engagement shoot and wedding. And all I can say is they are simply amazing! They were both professional and personable from the start which made both experiences enjoyable and fun. And the pictures were gorgeous! They followed us around all day to ensure they captured every moment of our wedding. They even made recommendations of places to stand to capture the light perfectly and make our photos breathtaking. They were on time and checked in with us several times before the wedding to discuss timelines which, as a stressed out bride, eased my nerves knowing I could rely on them. I honestly cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 12/31/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal! We had a great time working with you and Jay (even in the crazy heat at Vizcaya)! Thanks for trusting us to capture the memories of your big day. We hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 09/21/2018

Hands Down - The Best!

FDP was a pleasure to work with! They photographed our engagement session and our wedding. They are extremely friendly and incredibly professional! They visited the site to scope out locations to shoot before the big day, they had open lines of communication for us to express the aesthetic we were trying to achieve, and they delivered prints and albums that exceeded all expectations. They were always early, and stayed the entire event. We loved the sneak peeks that they would provide the SAME day so we can share with our friends and family! That really blew us away! They coordinated seamlessly with our coordinator and videographer and created a timeline to ensure everything kept us on schedule. We truly appreciate all of the behind the scenes that they took care of to ensure that the entire process was stress free for us and our family. Will definitely be working with them to capture all of our future family milestones!

FDP Studios 15
    FDP Studios 22
    FDP Studios 23
    Sent on 12/17/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

It was both a pleasure and honor to work with you and Tom. Your locations were amazing and we truly enjoyed both your engagement shoot and wedding day. We are thrilled that we were able to not only capture your vision, but to exceed all expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
    -Ken & Lisa
  • Dominic

Dominic · Married on 09/08/2018

Dominic (Groom)

Ken and Lisa from FDP are amazing! They did an excellent job with our wedding. The photos turned out beautiful and they were very professional and organized. We 100% recommend them for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 12/18/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you Dominic! You and Moessa are a beautiful couple and made our jobs easy. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope to work with you again in the future.

Ashley Rinehart · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful! ☺️

Ken & Lisa are simply amazing! We are so happy we got to work with them! They captured our love and have helped us hold onto wonderful memories through their amazing photos! They are an absolute pleasure to work with!❤️ I highly recommend them to anyone looking for loyal, kind, hard-working professionals for any special occasion! Thank you so much, Ken & Lisa! xoxo Scott & Ash

Sent on 11/11/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank YOU! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Scott at both your engagement shoot and wedding. You are such a wonderful couple and so easy to work with. We were honored to share in your big day!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

FDP studios were a joy to work with. They were very accommodating to our needs and remained positive in the mist of all of our wedding chaos. They were extremely energetic, professional and timely in getting our beautiful photos back to us. They were just great! If I had to choose them again I would without hesitation. Thank you for making my wedding stress free!

Sent on 08/08/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! You and Ryan are a wonderful couple and we hope you are settling into your new lives in Texas. Be sure to stay in touch. We want to see pictures of Baby Girl Bernard!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Overall FDP team did exactly what we asked of them. We didn’t want to feel like we had cameras in our face and we wanted to make sure we had memories. They went beyond our expectations. The photo books and enlargements turned out amazing! And they are also just fun people to be around. Great married team!

FDP Studios 24
    FDP Studios 25
    Sent on 08/08/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We had a great time at your wedding and wish you much love and happiness always. We hope to work with you again in the future.

vikki · Married on 02/17/2018

I am beyond happy that I found FDP Studios for my wedding photos this past weekend! They were punctual, professional, creative, organized- just everything I was looking for!! Their vision is amazing and even with just my sneak peek of my photos so far I'm blown away! They pay attention to detail, and even remembered all of my ideas I had the day of when my mind was running rampant. I will 100% use them for any other photo sessions in the future and highly highly recommend them!!! Thank you so much again guys, you truly were amazing!!!

FDP Studios 26
    FDP Studios 27
    Sent on 02/22/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You guys were so easy and so much fun to work with.

robyn · Married on 12/24/2017

FDP was terrific! That took the time to preview of location to make sure we would get the best photographs. Our album and photos came out wonderful! Ken and Lisa had great follow up and got us our photographs in a timely matter and delivered on all that they promised. I HIGHLY recommend FDP for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Jennie · Married on 12/17/2017

FDP Studios Ken and Lisa are just spectacular photographers! We hired them twice already. On our wedding day, the weather was extremely hot (90 degrees) and they were so accommodating to this unexpected hot weather! Our wedding size was medium to large with 160 guests. We were able to get so many great photos truly capturing our wedding, our love, our family and our guests- not to mention the party! They were able to capture all of the moments of our wedding so vividly through their photos. It was like art. Managing 160 guests and being able to photo and capture this large amount is no easy task. Both Ken and Lisa did an excellent job! You spend so much time preparing for your wedding, you need someone you can count on to capture every single moment so your memories remain timeless and relentless in their journey to tell the entire world your love story. The second time we hired FDP Studio was to complete my "after our wedding" photo session that allotted us more time to focus just on couples photos. Did I mention the 160 guests at my wedding!! So to be able to recreate the moment a second time proved itself to be magical. Our photos are epic, timeless and immortal in their ability to capture our true love. #thankyouFDPStudios #youareamazingphotographers

FDP Studios 28
    FDP Studios 34
    FDP Studios 35
    Sent on 12/28/2017

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We love you guys!! Can't wait to do the couple's shoot!

Mariana · Married on 11/17/2017

Lisa & Ken were great to work with, very professional and extremely helpful. We are so happy with how everything came out. Highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Nelly · Married on 11/11/2017

Ken and Lisa were awesome! My daughter’s Sweet Sixteen on location photo shoot and party pics were beautiful! They were very accommodating and flexible. We feel extremely lucky to have found them thru a friend’s recommendation! Prices are very reasonable ❤️

FDP Studios 36
    FDP Studios 44
    FDP Studios 45
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Geraldine · Married on 11/04/2017

Lisa and Ken are extraordinary! Before, during and after my wedding they have there. Wouldn’t waste my time or money on any other photographers!

FDP Studios 46
    FDP Studios 47
    FDP Studios 48
    FDP Studios 49
    FDP Studios 50
    Sent on 11/26/2017

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you guys for the great review! We had so much fun with you, Andrew and your whole wedding party, such a great crowd.

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2017

We absolutely LOVE Ken and Lisa! We love all of our pictures, and are so happy we found them to capture such an amazing day for us. I would HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you both so very much. Forever our friends.
    Lisa&Christian xo

Sent on 09/02/2017

Seth · Married on 07/15/2017

Great experience! They were friendly and professional. They definitely went out of their way to make sure that they got the right shots, and they took time in advance to interview us about what we wanted from our wedding photos. They sent some photos over quickly for us to share with family and Facebook, and then the rest come soon after. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jeanne · Married on 07/04/2017

Amazing! They are so good at what they do and the coolest people. Thank you for making my big day so special!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sherly · Married on 06/04/2017

Ken and Lisa are beyond amazing! Fun, caring and still professional. They always work with you. They have a great eye for spectacular shots every time.

FDP Studios 51
    FDP Studios 52
    FDP Studios 53
    FDP Studios 54
    FDP Studios 55
    FDP Studios 56
    Sent on 02/24/2018

FDP Studios's reply:

Thank you for the review!! We loved working with you and Marcos! So many fun shots. We love the ones of you two singing to each other.