Faze 4 Orchestras Reviews

270 | New York, NY

270 Reviews for Faze 4 Orchestras

1 User photo

Susan · Married on 12/20/2015

The Original Faze 4 played at my daughter's wedding on February 21, 2015. They were beyond incredible from start to finish. The resounding feedback from ALL guests was "Best Band Ever". It is money well spent, if you want a guaranteed truly AMAZING party. I owe them a big THANK YOU for making it such a fun and special celebration that no one will ever forget.

Susan Geiger McDermott

Sent on 03/21/2015

Emilie · Married on 12/19/2015

On December 19, 2015 we had the HONOR of having Scott Yanney's band at my wedding. I can't say enough about them. They were absolutey AMAZING! They read the crowd, played amazing music, interacted with my guests. Everyone at the wedding .. Literally all 150 guests pulled me aside to rave about the band! They made my wedding reception PERFECT!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

We had Project Madison as our wedding band this past Saturday night. They were absolutely unbelievable and completely surpassed our expectations. The dance floor was packed the entire time. Project Madison made an already amazing night into the wedding people will be talking about for a long time to come. They were so good in fact, our friends gave them a standing ovation after the lead singer sang Adele…never seen that happen before! 100% recommend Project Madison for any affair you are planning. Thank you Bob and Faze 4!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Adam · Married on 11/07/2015

We hired The Next Faze to play at our wedding and were not disappointed. Faze 4 Orchestras were professional from the initial meeting through the wedding reception. The band played a great variety of today's hits and yesterday's classics. Everyone was up and dancing the entire party and there were several guests that specifically commented on the quality of the music and energy of the room. We would highly recommend The Next Faze!

Sent on 11/29/2015
  • Shani

Shani · Married on 10/18/2015

A December to remember

Faze 4 did an excellent job at our wedding last month. The first thing that anyone says to us is “who was your band? They were fabulous”. Faze 4 did not miss a beat and kept the party rocking all night. Everyone loved that the singers were on the floor interacting with guests and guests came up on the stage and sang along. They played all types of music that all ages were able to enjoy. Faze 4 was excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Alison · Married on 09/06/2015

The Original Faze 4 provided the music for our ceremony (keyboard and guitar) and reception and they were amazing. Bob and Sherrie were so easy to work with and they are incredibly organized - you definitely know you're in good hands from day 1. They listened to our likes and dislikes and created the perfect playlist for us. They set the tone for the party and played everything from Billy Joel to Taylor Swift and Beyonce. If we did it all over again, we would 100% choose them for our wedding. If you want an awesome party look no further.

Sent on 10/09/2015

BEST BAND EVER! Thank you to The Next Faze for making our wedding the most amazing and unforgettable time ! My husband and I heard The Next Faze at our best friends wedding 4 years ago and we had the BEST time ever. We knew right then and there when the day came for us that they would be our first pick.

We really had the best wedding and the entire band was truly amazing. EVERYONE at our wedding was texting us (or our parents) the next day raving about how unbelievably talented they were. Every song they sang was so on point and they even sounded like the singers they were performing. All of our guests were on their feet dancing and singing the lyrics to every song and that is just what we wanted! We just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything and making our day the most perfect day. We can't wait to see you around at our friends weddings!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Mara · Married on 08/15/2015

I don't know if words can describe how amazing the Scott Yahney band is! We "fell in love" with them at my best friends wedding way before we were even engaged. We then chose our venue date based on when Scott was free. We didn't have to even have to look anywhere else. From his phone call the week before, to the voicemail the day after, he created a personal experience for us. EVERYONE loved hm and my husband and I had the best time! He truly helped make our wedding what it was!

Sent on 10/03/2015

In my opinion, a band and the music can make or break a wedding. Obviously I wanted everything to be perfect on my wedding day, but the one thing I wanted the most was an amazing dance party that had every guest up and on the dance floor. I had heard a lot of great things about Faze Four from friends who used them. I had also heard great things about Hank Lane, but I decided to check out Faze Four first - and I'm certainly glad I did.
    I can't say enough good things about Bob and the staff at Faze Four. I selected "Sound Image" to play at our wedding, and they were unbelievable. They read the crowd SO well. There was a moment when I was in the middle of the dance floor, and I stopped to take it all in - EVERYONE was dancing! So many guests told me afterwards that they have never been to a wedding where it seemed like all the guests (all 250!) were on the dance floor!
    I give "Sound Image" particular credit because in my case, we had an Indian/American wedding, so we had an Indian DJ playing several songs interspersed during the reception. Several Indian guests told my parents that the band picked up extremely well on the DJs songs and cues, and when the band resumed after the DJ, it was seamless.
    I recommended "Sound Image" to my best friend who got married a few months after I did, and her dance floor was a non-stop dance party too They're truly the best - professional, unbelievably talented, and so much fun. They were a huge part in making my wedding so special and a big reason why our guests are still talking about how awesome it was.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2015

Scott Yanney band was fantastic! We danced the day away!
    Our guests were blown away!
    They played everything we asked and were extraordinary! They are phenomenal musicians! Thank you for the most amazing day filled with music and fun!

Sent on 08/12/2015

We had Project Madison for our wedding and they were phenomenal. It was over 100 degrees that day and the catering hall was even hot but no one cared danced till they were soaking through their clothes. The performance was just that great. They also did a wonderful job playing our song, taking a heavy rock song and slowing/softening it up. If you want to have the party of the century, hire this band.

Sent on 07/22/2015

We chose The Next Faze, of Faze 4 Orchestras, as our wedding band. Working with the team at Faze 4 was a pleasure, always extremely responsive to our questions and updates along the way. Very professional from start to finish. If there is one thing I will forever remember and take away from my wedding night, it will be how much FUN I had. I spent more time one the dance floor than anywhere else, along with all of my guests! My husband and I quickly cut our cake to the side, we didn't want the music to stop for one additional minute, because the energy in the room was just THAT awesome and our dance floor was packed for 4 hours straight. I so strongly recommend Faze 4 Orchestras (all of their bands are so talented), but specifically The Next Faze, as they were such a huge and memorable part of our magical wedding day. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2015

The band for my wedding was the most important thing for me. Next Faze blew
    me and my guests away ! People have not stopped talking about how amazing they are. Every song they played was exact what I wanted and the whole party was on their feet until the end of the night. I cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

eileen · Married on 06/27/2015

Project Madison played at my daughter's wedding and we all danced the night away with the best band ever.
    I highly recommend this band for any event.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jill · Married on 06/27/2015

We used True Blue at our wedding on June 27th, 2015 and they were absolutely amazing! Super talented and such a pleasure to work with. Bob was available at all times to answer our questions and work with us to ensure the music would be exactly what we wanted in the weeks leading up to our wedding. We were dancing all night and our friends and family cannot stop talking about how amazing our band was. The band is so talented and really nailed our favorite songs! From Van Morrison to Beyonce, they did it all! We would recommend this band to anyone and everyone who wants a party filled with great music and dancing guests!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Shira · Married on 05/16/2015

There was a lot of pressure on this band as my 2 siblings had phenomenal bands at their weddings and I wanted something as good. The Next Faze was absolutely everything I had hoped they would be!! The owner of Faze4, Bob, was a pleasure to work with, personable, professional, and totally understood what kind of party we wanted. We had a formal wedding this past Saturday with over 200 guests. These guys ROCKED out the entire night playing the perfect mix of songs fitting for our crowd. Everyone kept coming up to us telling us how incredible they were bond first even said he'd never seen a band not take a break! Thank you Bob and The Next Faze for ensuring out wedding was a high energy, amazing party!

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • User5072027 · 2+ years ago

Project Madison was absolutely outstanding! They were high energy, great musicians and singers, and knew exactly how to keep the party going. Without them I don't think that the reception would have been anywhere as crazy as it was. They did a fantastic job, well worth every penny!
    We also had a string trio for the ceremony. Although we were not present during the pre-ceremony to hear most of what they played, the guests told me they were great. They played the music we asked for and did so expertly.
    Bob and Shari were both super friendly and easy to deal with through the booking and planning process. We have seen the Original Faze 4 band at another wedding we went to and they were amazing as well. If you are looking for high energy party bands, Faze 4 is definitely the way to go.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Arielle · Married on 04/18/2015

We had The Next Faze at our wedding and they were everything I wanted and more. Everyone kept talking about how amazing the band was. They were so good people thought they were a recording at first! They kept everyone dancing. Bob was so accommodating during the planning process. I wanted to do a special song walking down the aisle, a mash up of two songs. I sent them a link of what I was looking for and they played it perfectly the day of! My father and I did a special unique father daughter dance; a mash up of 8 plus songs. Prior to the wedding day they tested out the recording, and they made sure it worked before the reception. They even let my husband jam with them on the spot. It was an amazing day and they helped make that happen. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

sandra · Married on 04/11/2015

Sound Image was amazing, awesome, fantastic, the best band ever, and that is according our guests!!! They did a great job at our daughter's weddingfrom start to finish, they rocked the house all night long. Thanks for providing this very talented and professional group of musicians!!! Sound Image and the entire wedding was perfect in every way, it was an evening we will never forget, please extend our gratitude to the band for their outstanding performance.

Sent on 05/03/2015

I just had my wedding and The Original Faze 4 was our band.
    Everything they did was perfect!
    The ceremony was flawless !
    The way the band sang our song for our first dance was amazing !!!
    Everything this band did was to perfection.
    All our guests, my husband and I couldn't stop dancing the whole wedding and didn't want the party to
    The Original Faze 4 band is truly the best !!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Marty · Married on 03/28/2015

The Original Faze 4 Orchestra was the band of choice for my daughters wedding. The voices of the singers were absolutely fabulous! The music selection was current and many of my guests told me that they sounded exactly like the original! The music was non-stop and the dance floor was bursting the entire night. The female bongo player was especially impressive. Having the bongo player and some of the singers on the dance floor mingling with us at different times added extra spice to our party. One of my daughters friends told me that she has been on the wedding circuit for the last two years and this is the best band that she has heard. Many of my friends came over to me to tell me that the band was absolutely fabulous.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Ali · Married on 03/21/2015

The Next Faze was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! They made our wedding the most unbelievable night of our lives! We had so many special requests from walking down the aisle, to a recorded mash up for our first dance to a ton of song requests, and they made ALL of it work!!!! They even took requests from me right on the spot during the party! Could not be easier or nicer people to work with. They are UNBELIEVABLY talented. We trusted their song choices and they were spot on. Our guests were SO impressed!!! I wish we could do it all again!!! THANK YOU FAZE 4 ORCHESTRAS!!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Without a doubt, this is the absolute BEST wedding band in New York! We had the Original Faze 4 at our wedding last weekend and everyone is still talking about how amazing our band was. As soon as the party began, the dance floor was packed and stayed packed for the entire wedding. The energy from the band was incredible! Every song they chose and sang was perfect. I could not have asked for anything better. The band is one of the most important parts of any wedding and I am so glad I decided to go with the Original Faze 4!

Kim and Zack

Sent on 03/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 01/31/2015

We had Play by Play at our wedding and they were even better than we had thought they would be! We chose Play by Play because we really like Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Frank Sinatra, etc, and wanted only minimal current music - our crowd was mostly in their 30s and early 40s, and 60s/70s, so we were really interested in having some fun 80s, motown, and rock music. They played the greatest mix of songs for every guest there and got everyone up on the dance floor. There were so many times when we were literally confused because it sounded like there was a DJ playing a recent song and not a wedding band. They had such great energy and played such great songs. We still have guests telling us (6 weeks later) that they couldn't believe how amazing the band was and it was the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Faze 4 and Play by Play!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Josh · Married on 12/31/2014

We had our wedding on NYE with The Original Faze 4. Bob and his band were amazing. They made our wedding the best night of our lives. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and Bob was very flexible & responsive throughout the whole process and during the wedding. Everyone loved the music. We would definitely highly recommend The Original Faze 4 Band for your wedding. We cannot wait to go to another affair where we can be guests and dance the night away.

Sent on 01/07/2015