Faze 4 Orchestras Reviews

270 | New York, NY

270 Reviews for Faze 4 Orchestras

1 User photo

Lowell · Married on 08/27/2016

I used Faze 4 this past weekend for my daughter's wedding at Bear Mountain. They also played at her Bat Mitzvah 18 years ago. they are outstanding and had numerous complements re the band which made the evening. People danced for 4 hours other than some eating and a few speeches. they mad the evening and recommend them without reservations.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Eric · Married on 08/06/2016

The Faze is the "Waze" to go! They were awesome!!!
    Great musicians, great sound man, great to do business with!!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Patricia · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding on 8/6/16 was incredible much in part to Scott Yanney and his talented band! We, along with our family & friends, were so impressed with The Scott Yanney band all evening. To this day, whenever our wedding comes up people always mention the amazing music. Scott & his band completely surpassed our (high) expectations and blew it out of the water!! They were in the crowd all night and made the wedding a blast! We would highly highly recommend Scott Yanney Band!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot even begin to express how much our guests, my groom, and I LOVED the band at our wedding. Sound Image is simply incredible beyond words! We had our wedding at the Woodmere Club on July 16th, 2016, and it was absolutely amazing. From the second the ceremony started, our guests heard the Sound Image musicians play as our bridal party walked down the isle. It really set the tone for the perfect ceremony I had always dreamed of. The music was EXCACTLY what I wanted and I owe that to Bob! Bob, Sherry, and their staff were all so helpful and responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process. They made it so much fun and really easy for us to make musical decisions about the ceremony and reception. The reception started and I have to say that every single guest was on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. They didn't want the party to end and neither did we! We still have people telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Again, a BIG thank you to Sound Image. If you are planning a wedding and looking for a wonderful band to play phenomenal music, CALL THEM NOW! :) We love you Bob & Sound Image! -Lauren & Paul

Sent on 07/29/2016

J · Married on 07/09/2016

Faze 4 Orchestras was great to work with and the band we used Metropolis was sensational! The company is easy to deal with and goes over everything with you from timing of when you want things done to the songs and musicians you do and don't like. The band -- Metropolis -- was as good and better than we could have imagined. We received so many compliments since the wedding on them. One of note that I thought was great was when someone said not only were they upbeat and sounding great, but they played songs throughout the night that people of all ages felt comfortable dancing to. I highly recommend Faze 4 Orchestras and their band Metropolis!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Josh · Married on 07/02/2016

WOW! The Michael Kane band brought the house down! I had guests of all ages at our Hamptons reception, and everyone of them made it to the dance floor! What a dynamic group of singers and musicians.

If you are lucky to book them for your event, this is what would happen, your guests would not stop talking about them. You would not have a second of empty dance floor the entire night. Their music and vocals were amazing! We have been to several weddings with different Faze 4 bands, none of which disappoint. You can add this one to the list.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2016

True Blue was our wedding band, and WOW were they fantastic. We had some uncommon reception song requests which they took the time to learn for us. We had given them 6 requests and to our surprise they performed them all. They played songs the entire night that had everyone dancing, singing, and having a great time.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Gary · Married on 06/17/2016

Next Faze was fantastic. They had everyone on their feet the whole wedding. They were just so professional and tight. My rating says it all!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2016

The Original Faze 4 played our wedding in June and were absolutely incredible. They were very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and did such a wonderful job the night of. They had everyone dancing, it was so much fun! I keep receiving compliments on how great and engaging the band was. They are able to cover a wide range of styles and every band member was so talented! As the bride, I was dancing the whole night because their music was so great. They really made our wedding a night to remember. We are so happy that we had the Original Faze 4 play our wedding, they did such an amazing job!

Sent on 08/08/2016

We had The Next Faze play at our wedding on June 11th, and they absolutely blew everyone away. Guests were raving about how amazing they were. Followed all of our song requests to a tee, and had everyone dancing all night. They were truly amazing, so happy to have them as part of our special day.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Faze 4 was the best wedding band we could have asked for! We had Faze 4 provide all of the music for our wedding day, including a quartet for the ceremony, several instrumentalists for the cocktail hour, and the band for the reception. We did not stop dancing from the moment we entered the ball room until the party ended. We already knew that Faze 4 was the best from prior family parties, but we had so many guests comment that it was the best band they had ever heard. Bob Foreman knows how to build up and maintain an energy for the party. It was a pleasure working with Bob to select the music we wanted to be performed at our wedding. We had also choreographed a special First Dance which Bob helped execute flawlessly. The band was exceptional; between the vocalists and the instrumentalists, no one on stage missed a beat. We can’t thank the entire Faze 4 Orchestra enough for being such a big part of our perfect wedding day. We cannot recommend Faze 4 enough!

Sent on 08/27/2016

We just had Project Madison perform at our wedding on June 5th at the Royalton. We could not be happier with how amazing the band was! They were so amazing and talented and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing band to play at their wedding!! Their energy and vocals were fantastic!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Gary · Married on 06/05/2016

Without question, THE NEXT FAZE Band IS the party!!! Next Faze was the perfect band for our wedding! We wanted a band that had a ton of energy, amazing sound and played the music that all of our guests could get into. From the first few minutes of the reception to 6 hours in, the dance floor was packed. Post-wedding, all of my guests raved and raved about our AWESOME band.

Sent on 06/09/2016

We had Bob and the Original Faze 4 band play at our wedding in June and they were AMAZING. They kept the party going all night, and were clearly the highlight of the event. Every guest commented to us on the incredible variety of music played, the interaction with guests, and how there was not a person sitting ever - people danced until the very end.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Margalit · Married on 05/29/2016

Without a doubt one of the best wedding decisions we made. Faze 4 - Scott Yanny was flawless throughout our special night. They were accommodating and responsive leading up to the day, hopping on phone calls and making sure they had all the logistics and special requests down pat. Scott and his band had the ENTIRE wedding on their feet the whole night which was just what we were hoping for. All ages, nonstop dancing for 4 hours! Three weeks later and we are still getting requests for this band. People can't believe how much like the recording artists they sounded - super talented group. We even really appreciated the band learning and CRUSHING a few of our favorite more recent songs.

If you want to plan stress free and be confident in your band decision, it's a no brainer. Scott Yanny Faze 4

Sent on 06/16/2016

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

We had Project Madison play at our wedding and they were the talk of the wedding! Had all of my guests up on the dance floor the entire night. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Faze 4 the originals were absolutely fantastic! They exceeded mine and my husbands expectations above and beyond! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and the band was interactive with the guests as well coming into the dance floor with the drums or saxaphone it was phenomenal. Everyone was raving about how amazing they were the entire night and then some. I would highly recommend the faze 4 original band they truly made my wedding beyond amazing and Bob was SUCH a pleasure to work with! Thanks again guys amazing job!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

We had Project Madison for our wedding a few weeks ago and let's just say they were absolutely the highlight of the wedding reception. The energy of the band was fantastic and the guests still haven't stopped talking about how wonderful the band was. Bob and the Faze 4 staff was always so helpful and responsive. Would highly recommend this band.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Julie · Married on 04/02/2016

The Original Faze 4 band is bar none the best wedding band in the NYC area. They were the band at my bat mitzvah almost 20 years ago and are even more amazing today. I lost count of all the compliments I got from my guests on how amazing they were. It is extraordinary how they can perform any type of music at such a high level. So diverse, so talented, so mind blowing! They nail it every time! Not to mention, when I was struggling with ideas for certain songs, Bob was super helpful with suggestions and also crafting the overall timeline for the night so that it flowed. The dance floor was constantly packed! You can't ask for anything more in a wedding band!

Sent on 04/21/2016

My husband and I were married on March 26, 2016 and had True Blue as our band. They made the wedding and were incredible (even better than I remembered from a previous wedding we went to). Everyone is saying that True Blue was the best band they have heard at the wedding. Their ability to play any song and their energy is unreal. We cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • I

Ilene · Married on 03/05/2016

We were just married on March 5th and used Project Madison as our band. They were SPECTACULAR. Everyone was absolutely incredible, and we had the best time. We got so many amazing compliments on how outstanding the band was - our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and the energy was awesome. Faze 4 was so easy to work with, and we can't recommend Project Madison and Faze 4 enough. Thank you for making our wedding night so memorable!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Jen · Married on 02/20/2016

We had our wedding at Tappan Hill Mansion in February 2016, and we can't say enough great things about Faze 4. We booked the Original Faze 4 and our guests haven't stopped commenting on how amazing the band was. From planning the event at the beginning to the end of our reception, the Faze 4 team was nothing but professional and truly a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to make our wedding as best as it could be. They learned a couple songs for us, our first dance and our cake cutting song (and both were incredible). We also had a couple of classic rock/non-dance song requests that really didn't fit into the evening's events. But the band put these together in a seriously amazing playlist during dinner (think Sitting on the Dock of the Bay and Night Moves). My husband and I along with some guests danced throughout the entire dinner course. It's still one of our favorite moments from the wedding.

We knew we would love the band, but it makes us so happy to know our guests had a great time as well. Half of our wedding guests were from out of town, and we still have them asking how they can get Faze 4 for future events. Everyone was truly amazed at the talent of each of the band members, as were we. Every expectation was surpassed. We can't thank Bob and the band enough for their amazing performance and for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Roseann · Married on 12/31/2015

We just got married New Years Eve. We used Metropolis from Faze 4. The band were simply brilliant. From the the moment we contacted Bob, right to the wedding day itself, it was complete professionalism.
    My wife and I were extremely excited for our wedding day for obvious reasons but equally we were excited to get all our family and friends together. We wanted a band people would talk about. We watched all the videos Faze 4 had and I have to say Metropolis exceeded our expectations. The video of the band demonstrate the talent (and they really do sound that good) they have but it was the whole interaction with our guests that topped it. These guys are total professionals, the play list is thought out and planned, they sing, they dance, they play instruments and they really enjoy what they do. They even have a member making sure the sound is projecting as it should. The only downside is once it's all over you walk away wanting to hear more. Great Band!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2015

I could not say enough about how AMAZING Faze 4 was and PARTICULARLY Scott Yanney, the band I used. From our first meeting all the way through the wedding, they were professional and accommodating all the way. Our ceremony music was touching and beautiful. I had a NYE wedding, so I wanted the feel of the party to be very upbeat yet still remain classy and tasteful. I trusted Scott and told him the general kind of music we wanted, and he MORE than impressed me. The party was so good, that a good amount of people missed dessert because they were dancing through the night. Eight weeks later and people are still raving at what an amazing party we had! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Katie · Married on 12/31/2015

We booked Sound Image from Faze 4 for our wedding on NYE after hearing them play at our friend's wedding a couple years ago. Literally, the second my husband and I decided on the date and venue, we booked Sound Image because of how fantastic they were at our friend's wedding. Needless to say, they did not disappoint this time around either! Sound Image is so professional, talented, and wonderful to work with. The band learned our wedding song, which was not a normal song that the band would typically at a wedding, and performed it beautifully. Further, we sent a list of "must plays" before the big day and the band played EVERY song on the list even overlaying and mixing some of the songs together. Additionally, I worked with Bob - the manager - about a month before hand to coordinate the NYE countdown and songs he recommended the band play immediately after midnight to keep the party going. The performance throughout the night was truly magnificent. Two months later, the band is hands down what our guests talk about the most. Sound Image kept the party going from start to finish and made our NYE wedding a party our guests will never forget.

Sent on 02/25/2016