Faze 4 Orchestras Reviews

270 | New York, NY

270 Reviews for Faze 4 Orchestras

1 User photo

Tricia · Married on 07/21/2017

We want to thank Faze 4's band Project Madison for the unbelievable performance they gave at our Bourne Mansion wedding on 7/21/17. The band was everything that we hoped they would be and even MORE!!! We thought that the vocalists were unbelievable on the demo tape but they were even better in person which we didn't think was possible. Eddie, the band leader, was great to work with and did an amazing job making sure our requests were fulfilled. Our guests are still talking about how good our band was and I think one is even trying to book them for their upcoming wedding. Thank you so much. We would highly recommend this band! Mike and Tricia Anderson

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I used Next Faze at our wedding at Temple Chaverim on June 24th 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Next Faze. From the moment we met with Bob to discuss the different bands under the Faze 4 umbrella, to the end of our wedding night (after Next Faze was encored on for one more song), we had an unbelievable experience. The night of the wedding could not have gone any better. The Band had our entire wedding party on the dance floor the entire evening and played all different genres of music perfectly. The amount of people who have reached out to us to tell us how amazing the band was and how much fun our wedding was, really made my wife and I feel great about our decision. I would recommend Faze 4 to anyone who is looking to have a fun wedding with a Band who knows how to get a crowd going.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

For our wedding we used Scott Yahney and it was an incredible night! We listened to all the bands on the Faze 4 Website, and fell in love with the band immediately. We were so happy they were available for our wedding night. We were in contact with Bob and the team throughout the year to discuss specifics that would make our event special and unique. A few days before the wedding, Scott called and got us very excited for the night. He had a lot of enthusiasm in his voice and made us feel special. From the minute the music started at the wedding, the crowd was dancing and did not stop until 1am when the party had to end. Scott played all types of music, ranging from today's hits, to disco, to 80s sing along ballads. The band was incredible and the conga player came out on the dance floor and I was banging the drums with her! Since the wedding, countless people have been asking us who we used for our band, since they thought they were incredible! We can't say enough about the amazing party!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nathalia · Married on 05/28/2017

We cannot recommend the Michael Kane band highly enough. Faze 4 Orchestras has many top tier bands (and you can likely not go wrong), but we feel the Michael Kane band was absolutely amazing. They were very friendly, professional and accommodating – taking into account the songs that we knew we wanted to hear. Most importantly, we felt they were able to read the crowd well, playing the right songs at the right times – we did not have a single guest that did not enjoy the music! We definitely recommend the Michael Kane band!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Colby · Married on 04/22/2017

If you do anything for your wedding-HIRE AURORA NIGHTS!!! We had Aurora Nights at our wedding on 4/22 and could not have been happier! Almost a month later and friends and family are still raving--the band was the best part of your wedding! Guests that normally "don't dance" spent the entire night on the dance floor! Engaged friends are booking their wedding based on the availability of Aurora Nights! They are definitely the best band and the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2017

This is a review for the Scott Yanney band. Scott yanney just played at my husband and mine's wedding on 4/15/17 and they were INCREDIBLE!!

One of the most important things for my wedding was great music and having an amazing dance party and Scott and his team helped make that happen. I didn't even need to give any direction Scott said he would read the crowd for the set list and he completely did.

Half of my guests thought we had a DJ at first because they couldn't believe how amazing some of the songs sounded. From the beginning to the end of the wedding our dance floor was packed and we had people repeatedly telling us how amazing the band was. They kept the party pumping the entire night with a mix of songs from different genres and decades.

Seriously BOOK THIS BAND!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2017

Faze 4/Project Madison is absolutely unbelievable! The staff at Faze 4 were amazing to work with and the band made our entire wedding. All of our guests were dancing the entire night and could not stop raving about how incredible the band was!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Lexi · Married on 03/05/2017

We were hesitant about picking a band for our wedding since we are out of state, and we did not want the "typical wedding band." We were so happy with our choice. Michael Kane & Band made the night amazing! They were great right from the beginning stages all the way to the end. They learned a special song instructed by my Dad for the father-daughter dance. This band is TOP NOTCH and highly recommended by us. If we had to do it all over again they would be the first vendor we booked! Oh and they are super friendly too! I felt like they were genuinely happy to be at the wedding and created an amazing and memorable event. Hope this helps future couples with their planning!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

We got married 2 weeks ago and hired Bob for the Original Faze 4 Band. I have been to weddings where they have played and never left the dance floor. My Husband and I seriously NEVER left the dance floor at our Wedding. EVERYTHING they played was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night. Bob is so easy to work with and will help with any suggestions of music. If you book this band you seriously have nothing to worry about!

Sent on 03/13/2017

NICOLE · Married on 02/18/2017

We got married 2 weeks ago and hired Bob, Faze 4, the Original to be the band for our wedding. Wedding planning can be stressful, but knowing that the band was in amazing hands and I didn't even have to think twice about it, put us at ease. I have been to affairs with The Original before, so once it was my turn to hire a band, it was no question. Bob was so amazing the entire process. I had a special song that I wanted to have as my father-daughter dance, the band did not know the song prior to the wedding. Bob assured me this was absolutely no problem at all and his band learned the song and it was perfect on my wedding day. The band was incredible! The dance floor was packed the entire time, my guests were amazed. The first thing people told me when i spoke to them after the wedding was, "that band was unbelievable!" Faze 4 interacts with the crowd. The singers came on the dance floor, Bob was playing the Saxaphone on the dance floor, creating a show. I would reccommend this company 100000%

Sent on 03/05/2017
  • F

Fran · Married on 01/28/2017

Got married on January 28, 2017. Scott Yanney was amazing! Days later and friends and family are still raving about how fabulous our band was. Thanks Scott for helping to make our night so magical!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Patrick · Married on 01/07/2017

My wife and I got married January 7, 2017 and Faze 4 Orchestras performed at our wedding. They were incredible and truly made the night even better than we could have imagined. There was a snowstorm on the day of our wedding. Nonetheless, the band showed up on time and ready to perform. They were true professionals. Bob, the bandleader, read the crowd perfectly and played all the right songs to keep the dance floor packed all evening. Many of our guests told us after the event that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I cannot recommend Faze 4 more highly. They were worth every penny!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Michele · Married on 12/17/2016

Our wedding was this past Saturday night, 12/17, and it was just incredible! Scott Yanney and his band turned the night into a non-stop party! Everyone was on the dance floor from the second the party started until the end of the night, even my grandpa and my husband's grandma!! The band came into the crowd at times and allowed us to sing with them, bang on the bongos, and even let my niece play on the guitar! My niece literally thought she was at a rock concert!! Scott Yanney was able to read the crowd like nothing I have ever seen before. Their video online does not do them justice.

In addition, Bob made this such an easy, enjoyable experience. He (and everyone at Faze 4) was a pleasure to work with. I can go on forever but I'll just simply say, you cannot go wrong by booking Scott Yanney! We are forever grateful that we did.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • User7320534 · 2+ years ago

The original faze 4 was absolutely fantastic at my wedding! They are the most talented band I have ever seen. Numerous guests requested their information after because they were so impressed. They were very professional as well. They are extremely expensive, but after hearing them I understand why.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Julie · Married on 11/19/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about the band and when it came to Meteopolis I vetted so many different bands in NYC before. Music and flexibility in music choice was huge for us. I wanted current music but not overplayed and some throw back but not too many. In addition on our response cards I asked my 200+ guests what they want to hear and the band managed to play so many of them. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Direct the band but also trust their instincts. Let the details go and they'll take over. If you hire metropolis it's one less thing to worry about

Sent on 11/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2016

My wedding was on 11/13/16 and we used The Original Faze 4 Band. They were absolutely incredible! Every song was perfect and they totally felt out our crowd, who love to dance! Our family and friends are still raving about how amazing our band was, a month after the wedding! Bob was so easy to work with, and gave great suggestions for ceremony and cocktail hour music. The band also learned a very non-traditional song for our first dance, and it sounded just like the original recording. We couldn't recommend Bob and the Original Faze 4 Band more! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

Faze 4 was a great service to use. The booking and meetings were seamless and all of their talented groups leaves a ton of choices. We were lucky enough to book Christopher Michael band. They were fantastic! We had such a blast and our guests spent the entire night on the dance floor. If we could do it all over again I would make the same choices! Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ariella · Married on 11/12/2016

I used Scott Yanney for my wedding band through Faze 4 - we can't thank them enough for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! We had an absolute blast, and they made sure the crowd did too. We've already been asked by so many people who our band was - they were amazing and I highly recommend them if they aren't already booked for your event.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cara · Married on 11/05/2016

Two words: Scott Yanney.
    We had Faze 4, Scott Yanney play at our wedding on Saturday night, 11/05/16. Scott is some sort of musical wizard. He had the entire crowd dancing the whole night. A lot of people came up to me and said "I never like bands at weddings but this is amazing!" The band played today's hits (and sounded exactly like the real tracks) and some of my disco favorites. During some songs the musicians came out into the crowd and played next to our guests as they danced. They really are SO much more than a wedding band. I told Bob at our first meeting how much I love the song "Shame" - Scott and his band specifically learned the song for me. It was incredible. Scott called me before the wedding to make sure he got everything that was important to me and my husband. He really made the wedding THE most fun and kept my guests dancing until the very last second. Cannot say enough good things about Scott!

Sent on 11/07/2016

B · Married on 11/05/2016

We used the Original Faze 4 for both the ceremony and reception at our wedding. Music is very important to both me and my husband, and Bob and his band exceeded all of our expectations! From the ceremony to the reception, the music was spot on and really helped elevate the party. At one point we felt the floor moving from the amount of people dancing at one time. We highly recommend Bob and his band for any party!! They were everything that we wanted and more!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

We had the Original Faze Four Band perform at our wedding. The were UNBELIEVABLE! They knew exactly the right songs to play and when to play them. They know how to read a crowd and keep the party going all night long. The dance floor was always packed. The are amazing and we would use them again in a heartbeat! They made our night the Party of a Lifetime. Many thanks especially to Bob Forman!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

hal · Married on 09/24/2016

This review isn't a critique about the band / music at our daughters wedding. It is a comment that once you experience this band, ours was led by Bob, you will fully grasp, how special, how involved they are and how important a role they play in a successful wedding. As for ours, it was simply the best on every level..these guys are outstanding and will bring overwhelming happiness if you choose them...

Sent on 09/29/2016

Laurie · Married on 09/18/2016

Fantastic band!! Great style & awesome music!! Dance floor was packed!! We want to say thank you for making our son's wedding so memorable. & perfect! We had such a great time and there have been endless compliments how everyone enjoyed the band! The flute/keyboard at the ceremony was just lovely! The music was beyond our hopes & expectations! Highly recommend! Guests have asked for the band's phone number!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Mark · Married on 09/18/2016

The Michael Kane Band provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding at Temple Beth El last weekend. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, and talent they brought from start to finish. Michael was a joy to work with and made it easy for my daughter and fiance to decide what they wanted from all the offerings. Michael was equally enthusiastic, wanting to create a music list that reflected the bride and groom's personalities and taste. The talent in the band was top notch and the dance floor was full all night long with our guests of all ages. Michael was the ultimate professional when announcing the events of the night. We have been to too many weddings where the MC was not demonstrative. That was not the case here. He and his band truly enjoyed being part of our children's day and we appreciate his part in making the celebration one to remember!

Sent on 11/23/2016

I was a bridesmaid a few weekends ago at a wedding hosted at Woodmere Country Club. Sound Image was the name of our band and they had us dancing from the moment we walked into the reception room until the last possible second. They were great and I would definitely recommend Sound Image to a friend.

Sent on 07/26/2016