Faze 4 Orchestras Reviews

270 | New York, NY

270 Reviews for Faze 4 Orchestras

1 User photo

Christina · Married on 09/21/2018

From day 1 it has been an absolutely perfect experience working with Mingo and Metropolis. Mingo treated my now husband and i like we were the only wedding they were working, and we felt so important and well taken care of through the whole process. They were so flexible and help with everything. Any question i had, i just had to email and i got an immediate response. Everyone knows the music and the food are the 2 most important parts of a wedding, and Metropolis was such a huge hit- we got married last week and every day people are still talking about them! They played for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and then had everyone up on their feet for the reception. It was absolutely incredible - at one point we turned around and saw EVERY person at our wedding on the dance floor, for multiple songs. Several people went out of their way to tell my husband and i that they sounded better than the original songs that a DJ would play, and that it almost felt like a concert because they were so good and engaging. They fed off the energy in the audience and vice-versa, and had everyone up on their feet all night long. They even learned about 3 songs for us. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier to find Metropolis. They are incredibly talented and made our wedding a huge hit!! I would recommend them all day every day- so professional and also SO much fun!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Alisa Didio · Married on 09/15/2018

Best wedding band!!

We used Michael Kane from Faze 4 Orchestras for our wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING!!! This band is top notch and incredibly talented. They were full of energy and had our guests dancing all night. Throughout the wedding and afterwards we received so many positive compliments on how incredible the band was. The Faze 4 team was a pleasure to work with from the start and they really know what they are doing. Thank you again, you truly made our wedding so special!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • W

wendy · Married on 08/24/2018

The energy in the room was astounding! Alex Gold, Paul and the whole 8 piece band were amazing, the very best we have ever experienced. Our son got married last Friday at The Mansion at Oyster Bay in Woodbury. It was the most beautiful wedding all around and Alex and his band brought the positive joyful energy to everyone present. They are also the nicest, sweetest and most talented musicians you can ever encounter. They kept the party going strong and all our friends and family loved them. Thank you Alex and everyone for that magical night.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 08/03/2018

Have you ever been at an event with a live band and had to keep looking up to see if they were replaced by a DJ because it sounds like the actual artist? Well I can’t tell you how many of our guests said that they did just that. The Original Faze 4 is top notch! From the moment they began to play the dance floor was rocking. All the top hits and songs we requested were preformed. The entire group is so talented they are amazing. I can’t even begin to say how wonderful Bob and the rest of the band were. Bob was right on top of everything and made sure that the night went smooth - from the instrumentals during the ceremony to the most awesome reception. AMAZING!!!! Makes me want to get married again just so we can hear them preform again.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Mike · Married on 07/28/2018

Faze4 Orchestras, in particular The Scott Yanney Band, were incredible. The energy and technical skills put on display was top notch. Guests that attended the wedding have been telling me all week that the band was amazing. I would recommend this group to anyone that wants to dance at their wedding. Well worth the money.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Meg · Married on 07/14/2018

Metropolis is amazing

My boyfriend at the time (now husband) and I first heard Metropolis at a friend’s wedding in August 2014. They were absolutely incredible. From then on, we knew we had to have them at our wedding one day. The day after we got engaged we contacted Faze 4 Orchestras. Bob contacted us quickly and was professional, informative, and great to work with. He was thrilled we had seen them at an event before and was so glad another couple recommended them to us. We booked Metropolis almost instantaneously after a meeting in their NYC office. Cut to our wedding day… Mingo and the guys/gals were unbelievable! Every single person was dancing (even 80/90-year olds!), which is just what we wanted! They played the perfect combination of today’s hits paired with the classics. They even learned two songs for us (our wedding song and another crazy party song). Everyone went WILD! We’ve gotten so many compliments on Metropolis with the feedback being they were the best wedding band they’ve ever seen. They were such a memorable and incredible addition to our wedding, and I am so thrilled they were able to perform for us. If you’re considering booking Metropolis, do it. They are, without a doubt, the best money you can spend on your wedding day! Thank you Bob, Mingo, et al!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

Great band. Highly Recommend.

Metropolis performed at our wedding last summer and they were INCREDIBLE! The band is such an important part of the wedding and they met all our expectations. They had us and our guests dancing all night long. Metropolis have an amazing array of sounds and vocals. We spent the extra money to include the saxophonist, and I am very glad we did. I highly recommend them, and do so to all our friends. We saw them again at a friend’s wedding last weekend, and they came with the same energy and mix of modern and older songs that keeps people on the dance floor all night long. We had a great experience working with FAZE 4, everyone we worked with was very nice and responsive.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Harriet · Married on 06/02/2018

Faze 4 was incredible to work with! Great mix of music and kept the whole night running smoothly. The dance floor was full all night. They were terrific at keeping in touch during the planning phase, making thoughtful suggestions while carefully listening to our requests!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Marla · Married on 04/28/2018

Play by Play did a fantastic job last Saturday! We can't begin to tell you how many people asked us who the band was and that they loved them! The dance floor was full the entire night. We couldn't have picked a better band. You certainly made a lasting impression on the couple's friends. You'll see when they start booking Faze 4 for their weddings!

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

You won't find a better band!

Choosing Faze 4 for our wedding band was the best decision we made (aside from choosing one another)! We had such a great time working with Bob, he made everything so easy and provided wonderful advice. He's clearly the best and it shows from the coordination process through to the end of the wedding night. Faze 4 has the most incredibly talented singers and musicians, they had everyone dancing the night away and singing along to classics and current pop hits. We felt like we were at a concert but it was all personalized to us. Everything was perfect, we cannot recommend them enough, they made the party!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I were married on Saturday at the Sands at Atlantic Beach. We had the Faze 4 Original band and oh did they wow us! The whole party was dancing the entire night and we are still getting rave reviews about the band. Bob was a pleasure to work with and couldn't be more accommodating. All of his advice was very much appreciated and they delivered on what was expected. I would highly recommend this band if you are looking for a rocking party!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Robinson · Married on 03/11/2018

Alex Gold and his team were unbelievable! They have a straightforward and streamlined process to work with you to achieve exactly the celebration atmosphere you are looking for and are flexible in doing so. On the day of, his crew was beyond professional with the set up/breakdown and working with the other staff members at the venue....and most importantly, they absolutely rocked the place!!! We could not have asked for a better evening and Alex Gold was a major, major contributor to that.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kathryn · Married on 02/24/2018

We first saw Metropolis at our friends wedding and knew we had to hire them for our wedding! We just had our wedding and were lucky enough to book them for our day! Metropolis was amazing and every single one of our guests came up to us to tell us how amazing the band was. This is saying a lot because we have a lot of musicians in our families so it meant that much more coming from them. Everyone was dancing the whole night and that's exactly what we'd hoped for. The band leader led the flow of the night perfectly and everything went exactly how we'd hoped, if not better actually.
    During the planning process Faze 4 Orchestras were great to work with. They gave us clear timelines and helped us develop our plan perfectly. They were super accommodating when my dad and I rewrote the lyrics to our father daughter song and learned and played it perfectly.
    If you want a high class and energetic band for your wedding go with Metropolis and Faze 4 Orchestras and you will be in great hands!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/10/2018

Silver Lining performed at our wedding this past weekend at The Ritz Carlton. They were absolutely amazing! I researched a TON because I wanted the music to be PERFECT! My husband and I have been to a lot of weddings and music can really make or break the night, and as a bride I wanted it to be perfect. Silver Lining was the BEST decision we made and I can't wait to hear them again. Family and friends asked about them non stop and were so impressed! Thanks to them our wedding was incredible.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2017

We hired the Original Faze 4 band over the phone before we even booked our venue. We had been to many weddings with them before and we knew they were the best! They were better than the best at our wedding this past Saturday night. From the ceremony to the party, everything was perfect. Many guests told us that the ceremony was so moving because of the live music. Original Faze 4 only took one short break during our toasts, and literally played ALL night. The percussionist let my 10 year old cousin play the drums, bongo, cowbell, and tamborine and he was beyond happy. Many of our friends and family told us that they were the best band they've seen, and asked if we can repeat the party this coming weekend. Thank yo so much Bob and Original Faze 4 for making our wedding incredible!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 12/09/2017

We used Project Madison for our December 9, 2017 wedding and they were amazing! Everyone keeps telling us how great they were. They kept the dance floor packed all night. They had a very wide variety of music and they were able to take requests for songs on the spot. We would highly recommend Project Madison.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Nay · Married on 11/11/2017

Faze 4 Orchestras just performed at my son's wedding last week. The band that we chose was Project Madison. The band was outstanding and kept my friends and family on the dance floor all night. My son and his wife were so happy with their choice. The owner, Bob Forman, was a pleasure to work with. The dance floor was packed all night. Five starts to this wonderful band.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Michael · Married on 10/29/2017

If you are trying to decide who to book for your wedding, you needn't look any further. The Silver Lining is top-notch in every facet. Pre-wedding planning and communication, performance, song choices, skills, sounds, attire - just everything was beyond fantastic. I have never seen a wedding band do such a great job with ALL guests (ranging from 18months-94years old).

Prior to the wedding, we were told that as the bride/groom the entire night would be a blur; and it was. So many people, so many things going on, and so much emotion. However, one thing that truly stands out amidst the hubbub and blur, is the Silver Lining Band. I can still hear them playing :-). There is no doubt that Logan and his team will make this a wedding you will never forget.

Michael Schwartz

Sent on 12/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Choosing a band may be the most important part of the wedding reception. The band dictates the vibe and really makes it a party. We hired Metropolis of Phaze 4 and we can not say enough amazing things about them for our October 21st 2017 wedding! We worked with the company to choose songs for different parts of the ceremony and reception and they learned every song we asked them to! Phaze 4 kept the party going strong into the early morning and played super fun high energy songs. Everyone still talks about how fun our band was and how they danced all night long. My husband and the band even planned a surprise song for me where my husband sang a song with the band as backup and it was incredible! My father in law sang 2 planned songs with the band and it was really special. We cannot recommend them enough- we are so lucky to have found them!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Andrew · Married on 10/14/2017

We just had Project Madison of Faze 4 play our wedding this past weekend and they were simply outstanding. They read the room so well and kept everyone energized and going the whole night!

We have not stopped getting compliments about how great the band was and cannot recommend them enough.

We’re grateful that they were able to be part of our big day and provide such wonderful entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2017

janie · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I got married last weekend. We heard Faze 4 was one of the top bands on Long Island. We met with Bob in Manhattan as that is where we live He was easy to schedule an appointment with, very personable, and really just enjoyed talking about music with us which is what we love. We decided the one area we wanted to splurge on was the music as I previously stated, we are both big music people. We had ten pieces and the Original Faze 4 band. I know of at least three people who asked Bob for his card the day of the wedding- that is how amazing they were. From everything down to the ceremony until we left, they were absolutely anything and everything I could have asked for on our special day. One of my favorite parts was towards the end of the party I went up to Bob and thanked him for such an amazing day. His response was "It's not over yet!" He really runs a great business AND has a passion for what he does. I also loved the vocalists and we added an extra. They were all really top notch! Some of our guests said if you closed your eyes, you would think it was the actual group singing the song- not a cover. That's how good they were! Can't say one negative thing as it was one of the best days of my life! Thank you Bob and The Original Faze 4!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Daniel · Married on 10/07/2017

Faze Four Scott Yaney...
    This was the first vendor we booked. Before we were even engaged we heard them at a friends wedding and were blown away. We left that party knowing that when we get engaged that we were using them no matter what. Sure enough they were the first vendor we met with and only band we saw, and we booked them that same day.
    Scott Yaney is so amazing. He's compassionate , responsive and a musical genius. They truly rocked the house!! Everyone left our wedding raving about the band. We let him just take the lead, didn't make any requests, and sure enough he had the entire party dancing the entire night. He even went out of his way to text us the next morning just to check in and make sure we were happy with everything ..
    if you're booking a wedding band thentrust me, there is zero question about it.. you need to book Faze 4.
    Bob who owns Faze 4 is also amazing. So responsive from day 1.. his enthusiasm about music and wanting us to get everything we wanted showed every time we met with him.
    We cannot express enough how happy we were with booking this band. They truly made it a night to remember.
    Every guest left saying they were the best band they had ever seen.

From
    Mr. And Mrs. Daniel Lazrus

Sent on 10/10/2017

Scott and Valerie · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't tell you how many people told me and my husband that we had The Best Wedding Ever due to the fact that we had THE BEST BAND EVER (Project Madison)! It was our dream to have the entire party on the dance floor the entire night and our dream came true, literally down to the last song. The Band was amazing and created such a fun, party atmosphere. We want to relive our magical night everyday. The staff leading up to the event were SO helpful with the timing and details, we just told them the songs we wanted and they did the rest. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Ellen · Married on 08/19/2017

It has been a week since our children’s wedding and our guests are still raving about Metropolis/Faze 4 band. The total experience from the initial meeting with Bob the owner of Faze 4 to the end of the party was fantastic easy and stress free. Truly professional. The band was amazing! We cannot sing their praises loud enough. The energy level in the room was unreal. People danced all night regardless of their age. Nobody sat down. They listened to all of requests and incorporated them into the party. The band leader Mingo and all of the musicians were fantastic. The wedding was pure fun. The only complaints that everyone had was that the band had to stop playing because the party ended. They are absolutely awesome!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

SIMPLY AMAZING!! Michael Kane was the band at my reception and they truly made our wedding unforgettable. Leading up to the wedding, they were very helpful with the planning - very organized with awesome planning guides that explained everything. They were super friendly and accommodating throughout the whole process. As far as the reception...THEY ROCKED!! The music was amazing--several guests commented that they felt like they had gone to see a super star attraction at Madison Square Garden! They said, "I would buy tickets to see this band!!" The band was also super friendly, not to mention coming in into the audience interacting with the guests. Compliments keep pouring in. We are so happy with our decision. to book Michael Kane and his band!

Sent on 10/19/2017